All Comments on 'Police Officer and Teacher Love Ch. 03'

by JGC93

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GeorgepulseGeorgepulsealmost 6 years ago
Thank you.

Great story and I hope to read heaps more from you in the future.

mfa607mfa607almost 6 years ago

Sad to see this end, but I loved this story! Thank you!

JGC93JGC93almost 6 years agoAuthor

Would you guys like an rpilogue or a new story? I plan to do a new story anyway but I'd love to write an epilogue if people are interested!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Epilogue

Yes, please! I want visit these two characters again. Love stories are great to read no matters the sex of the participants.

AKA983AKA983almost 6 years ago
JCG93 you are awesome writer for a newbie

Great Story can't wait for next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yes to the epilogue!

What a loving and lovely story! I cried tears of happiness, and I understand why Jake shed his tears too. The attempted rape was thwarted by Adam, thank goodness, and led to even more tender loving. The love they share is beautiful.

Adam is so strong yet so gentle and loving! I love Adam's hairy chest and abs, his pubes and big cock. Adam and Jake fit so well together, so I'd love to read a follow-up story! What a great story! Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful love with your readers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

why does this have to be the last chapter this is one of my favorite stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mehhh

Mehhhh i hate story that just goes right into fucking... nothing 3lse.

Besides your sex scenes were good. 1*

SparkyMark1961SparkyMark1961over 5 years ago

I had a feeling it was coming to the proposal. I even skipped a few paragraphs to see if in fact it was coming. Nice way to end this chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous