Police Officer and Teacher Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kicked off or shoes and pulled off our socks. I peeled off his jacket as we moved towards the bedroom. He did the same. I took hold of his tie and pulled him towards the bed. I sat him down on the edge of the bed. I undid his tie and he undid mine. Then he slowly undid each button on my dress shirt, kissing the newly revealed skin as he went. As he kissed my stomach I undid my belt and pulled my pants off. He kissed my underwear all over before I pulled them down.

I climbed on top of him and sat down, grinding my ass over his bulge which he clearly enjoyed. Our lips locked and our tongues swirled as he ran his hands up and down my head and backside. Then he took my butt cheeks in each of his sexy hands and slapped his left hand twice against my ass. Not too hard to be painful, but hard enough to drive me crazy with pleasure.

His lips tasted so good, I'm addicted. He leaned back until he was fully lying on the bed. That gave me the chance to break free from his lips and move down his body. I pulled his tie off and unbuttoned his shirt. I kissed his impeccably toned pecs and down his washboard abs. He managed to escape from the sleeves of his shirt and threw it to the side.

Then I undid his belt and pants and pulled them. I laughed out loud when I saw his underwear. They were like little boys underwear. They were blue briefs with little Mickeys all over them.

"Where on earth did you find these?" I asked.

"Amazon. It's amazing what you can find on there." He joked.

"Well they seem a little tight..." I said.

"Ya, I may have ordered a size too small..."

"You just have such an incredible package Mickey can't handle it."

"Yes, definitely."

"Especially your sac, it's trying to escape..." I said, sucking on the sexy, lightly hairy skin of his sac peeking out from the edge of the underwear.

"Oh, god. I guess I made the right decision!" He moaned. "While I do love Mickey, I think I love my ability for my cock to breathe more."

With that I pulled them down and set his now raging cock free.

I took his cock in my mouth and sucked it just like he loved it. I knew every centimeter of his body and I loved being able to please him. I stabilized his cock with one hand and with my other I began to warm up his hole. He got closer and closer to cumming with each movement. I wanted tonight to last a while so I stopped before he lost control. Then I lifted his legs up and placed my cock at the entrance of his hole. I began to push in slowly.

"God you're so tight!"

"Mmm yes baby fuck me!" He groaned. As I pushed all the way in he pulled me down and kissed me.

"You like my cock in you baby?" I grunted, pounding him harder and harder. I looked into his eyes but the pleasure he felt made him close them.

"Give it to me, Jake, give it to me!" He said. I thrusted faster and faster. "Mmmm yes baby yes."

"Get on all fours for me baby." I commanded. He obeyed. Then I forged my cock back in and fucked him harder than before. I held onto his hips and slapped his ass cheeks as I pounded him. My balls slapped against him, that sound was so hot.

I could tell he wanted to moan loudly but kept it down to not disturb the neighboring hotel guests.

"I'm gonna cum soon baby." He said. I pulled out of him and flipped him over so he was on his back. I took his cock in my hand and aggressively rubbed it as my mouth hovered over the head. Soon he was shooting his load in me. His breathing was heavy and it was a gorgeous sight to watch his incredible stomach rise and then lower.

"Get on the edge of the bed." Adam commanded, getting off the bed. I obeyed.

He worked my hole up with his fingers. "Fuck me Adam, please baby, I need you."

He gave me what I begged for. He held my legs against his shoulders and began entering me. Eventually I could feel his bushy pubes against my skin as he was balls deep in me.

"You're still as tight as our first time baby." He said, kissing my leg.

"Guess you need to up your game." I teased.

"Oh I can do that." He said, thrusting hard into me. "Get off the bed."

"Where do you want me?" I asked.

"Well... only if you want to..."

"Yes...?" I asked, my interest peeked.

"Well, I noticed earlier that we have a large balcony... and the sides are all covered... and nobody is across from us accept for Cinderella..."

"Lead the way." I said, giving him a kiss, a little nervous but very excited.

We opened to door to the dark outside. It was late, 11 p.m. and nobody is out, besides, our room faced the park so nobody else could see us.

Even though we were safe from being caught, it's still nerve-racking. He closed the door behind us so the air conditioned room was safe. He sat down on the cushioned couch, his cock sticking straight up.

"Why don't you come here baby." He whispered, stroking his cock. I walked over and sat on his lap facing him, placing my legs on each side of him. We kissed as he guided himself in me. His arms wrapped around my back, god it felt good. I began to move up and down on him, feeling every inch of him in me.

"Don't worry baby, I'll do the work. You just relax and look pretty. It won't be that difficult for you, will it?" I stopped moving.

"Which part?" I asked.

"Well, the relaxing part. You're helpless in the other department." He joked, kissing my shoulder. "You're beautiful baby. Let me take care of you. Plus, I have to up my game."

"Whatever you say, boss." He smiled at that. Then he lifted me up a little and pulled me back down while simultaneously lifting himself up. I managed to keep my voice low, but it was difficult.

"God, do that again baby. Please." I begged. He did it again. "Give me that big cock baby, drive me crazy."

That must have turned him on even more because the (semi) innocent man turned to a complete sexy beast. He began furiously bouncing me up and down on him, filling my hole with his thick cock. "Take my cock baby, take it." He grunted. He kissed my lips. My grip on his neck is slipping because of his sweat. He pulled me all he way down, my face buried in between his head and the pillow. We were both sweating by this point, his hairy chest sticking to mine. I kissed his head a she lifted his hips up further. He did all the movement now, thrusting up and down on the couch, pounding my whole then leaving me empty, then filling me again.

He groaned. I could tell he was ready to get real risky. Suddenly he was standing up, carrying me. Thank god for the high railings because he leaned me against them.

"Don't worry, I got you." I completely trusted him, even if my upper body was hanging over the railing. "Hold on baby, I'm just getting started."

Then he began pounding me fast. His balls slapped against my bare ass each time he filled my hole. I couldn't help but close my eyes at the fantastic sensation of his big cock filling me. The wind blew strong, trying to push me into him. The breeze felt fantastic as by bare skin was feeling so many sensations at once. He lightly bit my my nipples, tasting the sweat dripping from my body.

I was lost in the sensation. Each thrust in felt better than the last. He was hitting the perfect spot, my cock began twitching.

Then it started to downpour, my upper body getting drenched. I didn't care because it added to the sensation. I loved it.

Then he pulled me back and exited my hole. He later the towels down on the ground and motioned for me to lay on them. I laid down on my back. The view I got of his raging cock, balls, and ass was incredible as he stood over me.

He lowered himself down so he was hovering over my chest, kneeling on both sides of me. He grabbed hold of my head, holding it in place as he began to face fuck me. He started slowly, sliding his cock in and out gently, then picking up the pace until I couldn't even see a clear image of his cock, only seeing the color of flesh come in and out. My lips savored his skin as he moved in and out.

"Turn over." He said. I obeyed, pushing my ass as high as I could in the air for him. He slapped my cheeks a few times, before he kissed and licked all over them. Then he moved towards my hole and licked it while simultaneously tugging on my cock.

"Fuck!" I quietly moaned.

He let go of my cock and gripped my hips with his hands. He buried his face further in and moved his tongue in and out. He pulled out a little, then licked all the way from the bottom of my crack to the top. He moved back to the middle and just licked the hell out of me. God he is good at this. Definitely upping his game.

When I thought it couldn't get any better he blew out, making his lips jump up and down quickly as he shook his head from side to side. He violently attacked my hole again and I lost it. "I'm gonna cum baby."

He quickly flipped me over and plopped my cock in his mouth. I shot a huge load of cum in his mouth. His lips were covered. He kissed the tip and then flipped me over again. This time I was flat on the ground, he kissed and licked my hole, letting my cum fall on my hole. Then he climbed on top of me and pushed his cock back in.

His hands on the ground for stability, he began pounding my hole. The sound of his sac hitting me was all I could hear. The rain still showered over us but I barely noticed.

Then he came in me. "Fuck baby I'm cumming!"

"Give it to me baby!" His load was huge, filling my hole. The rest stick to his cock. He helped me turn around and I licked his cock clean.

He helped me stand up, which was very difficult. He picked up the towels and we went back in.

"Now it's time to clean you up, you dirty dirty boy." He said. The beast had been fulfilled, but Adam wasn't yet done.

We got in the shower and let the water run over our bodies as we passionately kissed.

He pushed me against the shower wall. The steam from the hot water filled the bathroom. He kissed my neck as he took control of my arms, lifting them up above my head and holding them there. He leaned back so we could look at each other.

"Have I told you how much I love you?" He asked.

"Every day. And I want you to know I love you just as much." I responded.

"I know you do baby, I know." Our lips licked again.

We soaped each other up and let the water risen away. I pulled him back to the bed and pulled him down on top of me.

"God you smell good after you shower." I said.

"Isn't that the point?" He asked.

"I thought it was to clean my body from the dirtiness you just did to it."

"Guess we'll need to shower again then." He laughed, kissing my chest.

He lowered himself so he was able to take my cock in his mouth. "I love your big cock baby, want you to fill my mouth with your cum!"

He sucked me off, swirling his tongue all over it. My shaft was soaked from his wet kisses. He massaged my balls while sucking me, then he kissed my sac all over, popping both of my balls in his mouth. The suction he had as he pulled with his mouth was incredible. The heat of his breath against the skin of my sac was insane.

He must of known what it did to me because he jumped back to my cock and slide it all the way down. "Take my cum baby!"

He made eye contact with me as I shot my load in him, filling his mouth again. He swallowed it all this time.

Then he spread my legs and entered my hole again. He laid on top of me and kissed me. "Your hole is still very tight baby." He began grinding his hips against me, filling me up and then leaving. It was slow but so sensual. "I want to cum all over you baby. I'm gonna make you nice and dirty again."

"I'm all yours baby. Do whatever you want to me."

"Mmm I like the sound of that!" He laughed. He got up and walked over to his suitcase.

"Your ass is honestly so freaking pretty. You should've been a butt model or something, seriously." I laughed. "It's too bad your mine. I don't want to share."

"Good. Because I'm all yours." He pulled out a tie. Then another one.

"Hmmm, what could those be for?" I flirted.

"I thought we were too casual, this isn't a hotel that likes casual sex after all." He joked, walking coed to me. "One is for your hands. The other for your eyes."

"Tie me up, daddy." I said half serious, half joking. He tied a strong knot around my wrists. Then he tied one around my head, covering my eyes.

He climbed on top of me again. It was thrilling not knowing what he was gonna do next. Then I felt his hands on my lower ass. "What are you gonna do with me?" I teased.

"Don't worry, you'll definitely know it when you feel it." He said. Then I felt his wet lips in my groin. His face nestled in my cock and balls. He ran his fingers through my pubes, then pulled on them, that felt good.

Then everything stopped. The bed felt like he had climbed off. I heard footsteps on the floor. "Guess I'll just fall asleep alone..." I teased.

"Oh shut up. I'll be right back!" We both laughed. Then I felt him in the bed again and he kissed me. It felt different though. I licked my lips and tasted chocolate!!!

"Is that chocolate I taste?" I asked.

"Maybe. Guess you'll just have to witness this one with your own eyes." He said, pulling the tie off my head. He was holding a bottle of Hershey's syrup.

"You know me so well, I love me some chocolate. And you really weren't kidding about getting me dirty were you?" I said.

"No, and if you ally your cards right even I'll get dirty too." He raised eyebrows and gave me a sexy grin.

Then he poured some into my mouth. It tasted delicious. Then he made a line of chocolate starting on my chest and going around each nipple then heading down my abs, ending right before my pubes. He licked his way down the chocolate path. He kissed my pubes, then looked up at me and smirked. He held my fully hard cock down against my pubes and poured syrup along the underside of my shaft. Then he licked it up. It felt incredible. He then did it to my arms. Then he cradled my chest, his cock sticking straight out towards my mouth. He poured syrup all over it.

"You kissed a spot baby." I joked.

"Shut up and take my cock." He laughed. He slid his cock in my mouth and I savored the taste of the chocolate and his cock

"Mmm yes baby suck my cock." He groaned. When he pulled out I had completely cleaned him. "Guess you are a chocolate whore. Maybe a second round?"

I smiled. "Please." We repeated it another 3 times.

"Guess I am a chocolate whore." I giggled after the last time.

Then he made sweet love to me. Emphasis on the sweet, hehe. He filled my hole again with his cock, pounding into me over and over. My hands still tied above my head added to the sensation. Not being able to move my hands over him was a little sad, but it felt good to be under his control.

"I love you baby." He said.

"I love you too." I replied, looking into his eyes. We kissed as he grinned into me, not letting go of each other's lips for what seemed like hours.

His chest against mine, the chocolate residue a little sticky between us, his bush met my ass. He had swooped his hands under my back, now holding me tight against him as he continued sliding in and out. I kissed his neck, then he kissed mine. His warm breath against my skin felt so good. I felt so safe on his arms as he continued to love me. I never wanted the moment to end. I was lost in paradise, in his love.

"Your the king of my heart. I'm yours toolset and I'm yours to keep." I whispered in his ear. A tear actually fell down my face and I smiled as I realized how amazingly lucky I am to have him.

"Don't cry baby. Trust me, I'm keeping you. Your mine and I'm yours." He kissed me. "I love you so much."

"I'll make it worth your while if you take this tie off me..." I said, giving him a flirty look.

"Okay, but it better be worth it or else you'll be in trouble." He said, untying it.

I slid my hands down to his pubes and ran my dinners through them as he slowly slid into me. I ran my fingers up his abs, slowly rubbing all over. I reached his shoulders and rubbed them, he loved that. I pulled them away and put them under his armpits.

"Sweaty boy, aren't you?" I played.

"Gotta work hard for you baby." He kissed me. I dragged my fingers down his shoulders blades and over his insane back muscles.

Then I reached his cold, damp ass. When he was all the way in me, I squeezed it tight.

"Ah, yes that feels good baby." He moaned.

Then I slapped him. He moaned again.

"You've definitely made t worth my while. Guess I've been naughty." He said.

"Good, and yes you have. All this chocolate in the bed, naughty boy. You deserve to be punished." I teased. I tapped his butt again. Then I massaged it nice and deeply.

"Mmm that feels good baby. Gonna make me cum."

"I want yo to fill me baby." We shared a kiss as he pumped into me. Then he unleashed his cum, shooting load after load into my hole. We kissed more as he grinned that last bit of cum out of his cock.

We showered again to clean up. Then we got in the bed, which stayed clean, no chocolate made its way onto the sheets. We covered us in the warm sheets and covers. I wrapped my arms around him and cuddled him. My cock rubbed a giant his butt and my chest a giant his back. He truly has the sexiest body, and his back was no exception. We fell asleep in that position, and I love it.

The next morning I woke up to him staring at me. "Good morning baby." He smiled, he seems truly happy. He kissed me.

"Good morning!" I said, getting up and using the bathroom. When I opened the door he was still in bed.

"Would you mind passing me my phone baby?" He asked, pointing across the room toward the dresser.

"Sure." I said, walking over to the dresser. On top of his phone was a small, black velvet box. I picked it up, confused for a second.

"Babe, what is thi-" I turned around and he was on his knee right behind me. Oh my god.

"Jake, I've never been as happy as I am with you. When we first met, I knew I wanted to be with you. You are the most incredible human in the world, I can't imagine not having you in my life. Please..." he said, grabbing the box and opening it. "Will you marry me?" He asked.

"Yes!" I bent down and kissed him. He put the silver band on my finger. It was perfect.

"It's beautiful. I love it. I love you."

"I love you too baby." He said. We hugged tightly, I love having his arms around me.

"Im gonna take it off cause it's a tad big and I don't want it to fall off in the shower." I told him. I had a plan!

"Okay, we cans get it fixed when we get home." He said.

We jumped in the shower and, after having incredible shower engagement sex, cleaned up. We dried off and got dressed.

"Babe, can you please grab my ring for me? It's on the dresser." I asked.

He walked over and picked up the ring. "Ah, babe...this isn't the ring I got you...?" He turned around and I pulled the same trick on him. I was on my knee and took the ring from him.

"No it's not." I said, showing him my ring on my finger. "It's yours. I picked it up a week ago. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I want to cuddle on the couch, eat junk food, laugh and cry, play games, beat you at mini golf, everything with you. I want to go through life smiling because of you. Will you marry me?"

"Yes. Of course." I put the ring on his finger. We kissed and hugged each other.

"And I thought last night was good." He joked. We both laughed.

"I love you, Adam."

"I love you, Jake."

12