Police Training Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His chuckle only makes me angry. "What?"

"Your manners suck. What happened to please and thank you?" He flips one of the cups down on my bra. His lips wrap around the tender flesh as he draws the nipple into his mouth. My body arches into the pain.

"Ah, fuck. Pl..." Please! Please as in begging? He was trying to make me beg! Sneaky, evil bastard. I give his cock a sharp squeeze. He jumps and both hands go to try and save his masculinity. This is perfect, because I just wanted to rub circles into his sternum anyway, which sets off a slew of swearing from the bastard below me. He tries to push me off him, but I lean forward and press him back into the sofa. "I will not beg!"

He stops struggling and just grins up at me, taking a nip out of my chin. "I almost had you. I'm kinda impressed you didn't fall for something that lame. It'll make it all the more delicious when you do beg me." With a quick snap my bra is opened and tossed on the floor.

It's my turn to growl at him. "I will not beg." I take his cock and place it at the entrance of my pussy. "I will not beg." I start sinking down on him. He hisses as my pussy stretches around his thick member. I feel his hands grasping my ass, fingers digging into the soft round globes. I lean forward to find a better angle. He takes the opportunity to continue playing with my tits.

The fucking is hard and brutal. Both of us giving and taking whatever makes us feel alive. I won't relinquish my superior position on top of him, and he won't be satisfied until I do. It's a twisted game of pain and pleasure. My orgasm builds to dizzying heights and comes crashing down. His shout joins my screams as my pussy clamps down on the hard shaft thrusting deep inside me.

He presses his advantage as my body twitches in ecstasy. Swiftly he picks me up, keeping his manhood safe and snug in my pussy. The next thing I know, I'm being dropped unceremoniously on a large soft bouncy bed. The absence of the hard cock inside me is almost as jarring as being deposited on the bed so haphazardly. I right myself and crawl toward the man, but he stops me by twisting his hand in my hair. He towers over me as he holds my head down around waist level. I reach out for his cock, but he twists his hand tighter in my hair. I growl.

"A growl is not what I want to hear." He leans down so his face is next to mine. "Beg. Beg for my cock." That fucker. I try twisting out of his grip, but his hold is too tight. He's grinning as he watches me struggle. Fucker. I reach up and grab his free hand to keep it out of my way. With my other, I dig my first two fingers into the sweet spot on his shoulder blade. This guys gonna be good and tender in the morning. He recoils instantly, taking some of my hair with me. I crawl off the bed and start toward him. "You fuckin' bitch! If you do that again, I'll take you over my knee." He shakes the tingles out of his arm. "Bitch."

I stand there gaping at him. Is he serious? "Spank me? Like a child? You fucking try that shit and I'll start World War III on your ass."

Something odd happens. He gets a large grin on his face. I would almost have to describe it as a mix of excited, evil, and happy. And for some reason it scares the crap out of me. I watch as he puffs himself up again. His shoulders and back straighten, and his stance becomes offensive, preparing to attack. I take an involuntary step backwards, the backs of my legs bumping into the bed.

"Awww, little kitten. Hissing and spitting and clawing. Such strong scary words meant to frighten and intimidate me." He steps closer, leaning in to whisper the last few words. "You have no idea how much I would enjoy a war with someone like you." He runs a solitary finger down my face. "Yes. I think I would enjoy that very much."

I know, deep down, that the tables have just turned. Before I can make a snarky comment, I'm thrown back on the bed. I twist to keep him in sight as he stalks around to the side of the bed. "Poor little pussy cat. Men have been mean to you?" The condescending tone infuriates me. "Let me guess. They all wanted you right here. In bed, naked, horny, and begging for a good hard fuck."

"I. Did. Not. Beg."

"Not yet." Damn, his confidence is annoying. Time to change that.

I stand up on the bed. My balance isn't the best, but I'm finally taller than him. His eyes linger on his favorite bits of me. "They think the only thing a woman is good for is to be naked, pregnant and putzing around the kitchen."

His smile is disarming. "Yes, I can see how that would be a tempting fantasy." He looks me up and down.

I growl. "Grow up. This is the 21st century. I belong anywhere I want to be. No one can tell me I can't do something just because I have tits, and not some worthless dick hanging between my legs."

He reaches for me and pulls me into his arms. "Shhhh baby. Calm down. I'm not your enemy." I stop struggling and stare up at him. "From the short time I'm been with you, I don't doubt you could conquer the world if you wanted to. I won't hold you back. I know you're pissed about something, but that something is not me." He leans down and kisses me. Almost instantly my angry fire turns to a blazing need in my belly. He's right. I know he's right. But he's just so damn cocky.

"Sorry." It's a whisper, but I know he heard me.

"Sorry? Sorry for directing your anger at me, or sorry for calling my cock worthless?" Him and his damn cocky grin. I reach up for another sterna rub, but he's ready for me. I'm dropped back down to the bed and my hands are wrenched behind my back. He climbs on top of me, his weight holding me down. "tsk tsk tsk. Were you going to do another pressure point again?"

I can't get my arms free; he has a good strong grip on them. "No." The pressure on my wrists increases slightly. "I'm not lying." He stares at me, he doesn't buy that. My voice comes out in a little whisper, like a kid caught doing something wrong. "I was going to do a sternal rub. Technically that's not a pressure point."

He laughs with that charmingly evil grin of his. Kissing my nose. "And what did I say would happen if you tried that again?"

I start struggling again. No way in hell is he spanking me. He's turning me over onto my stomach. "So much fight. It's adorable the way you ass is bouncing around on my bed."

"Wait. Wait. I didn't do it! I didn't do it!" I can feel his hand caressing my ass. "You said if I pinched you again, but I didn't. I didn't hurt you."

"True. I did say something to that effect. But...your intent was clear. You even admitted as such. You were planning on doing a sternal rub. Just because I stopped you before you could follow through, doesn't mean you shouldn't be punished for the attempt."

Before I can think of another excuse his hand comes down on my ass. Everything stops as my body processes what is happening. The initial jolt stops my breathing. My muscles tighten as the pain flows down my legs and into my stomach. I gasp in a sharp breath.

The dark, sultry voice is in my ear again. "That's one. I think ten would be a good punishment for you."

"Ten?" It comes out as a squeak. I don't squeak!

"Of course, if you want me to stop, you could always beg me to fuck you. I might even be tempted to leave your luscious ass alone and indulge you." Before I can get irate again, he slaps my ass. Hard.

My body responds as before, the initial shock, followed by a slow spread of electricity. Holy fuck. That's actually kinda hot. I can't tell if I want him to stop, or if I want him to continue. Maybe I want him to stop AND continue. Another slap, his large hand tenderly running over my burning, tingling ass. He starts kissing the back of my neck, down my spine, and across my shoulder blades. Just as I forget about the spankings, he lands two more in quick succession. My body stiffens, but his soft lips and caresses relax me.

I lose track of how many times he has spanked me. He's positioned his body lying alongside mine, one of his powerful legs draped over the back of mine. My wrist held above my head. His cock is resting against my hip, and I can feel it getting harder. My ass is on fire. I'm not sure why, but I've stopped struggling. I lay there on my stomach and feel everything. My core is twitching, silently begging for a cock.

"All done." I let out a groan, maybe it's a sigh. I don't know. He releases my hands and rolls me onto my side. Our mouths find each other and soon the desperate searching begins. Our tongues dancing in and out of each other.

My need is overwhelming everything else. The spanking, while painful, drew my need to frightening heights. I push him onto his back. I don't know if I overpowered him, or if he let me, and I don't care. I mount him. That's not a very romantic way to phrase it, but it's accurate. There was no playful sexiness, no teasing to draw out the pleasure. I needed him, in me, now. Nothing was going to stop me.

The sound of flesh slapping against flesh. The high pitched whines and the lower timbre grunts and groans. Hands grasping for purchase; arms, neck, chest, tits, all of it fair game. My thighs tighten around his hips, clamping down as my orgasm ascends to its maximum summit and explodes around me.

I'm still in the throes of my climax as I'm rolled onto my back. My dark god continues thrusting inside me as my pussy tries to clamp down and milk his cock. Finally he presses his head into my neck and bites my shoulder. His masculinity pulsating and blasting cum deep into my core. After a few more thrusts to draw out every drop of cum, he pulls out and collapses to my side. We're both panting and sweaty as our bodies slowly return to normal.

He maneuvers us so we're under the covers. He pulls me against his body and we settle in for some much needed sleep. We lay silently and sleep starts to overcome us. I look over at his beautiful features. Lazily, his eyes open and meet mine. Kissing the tip of his nose I whisper. "I didn't beg."

A small smile plays at his lips. "Bitch. Tomorrow you will."

******

I'm lying on my back. In a strange room. Morning light is pouring in through the windows, a clear blue sky in the distance. Something is waking me up. What the hell is that? Rising up to my elbows, I see a messy mop of dark hair between my legs. He felt my movement; he looks up at me with a victorious wet-faced grin. Ah fuck. His head drops down and continues licking and sucking my clit. I drop back down onto the bed. Too exhausted, confused, and horny to object to anything.

He senses my acceptance, and raises the stakes. Large hands slip under my ass, lifting them slightly off the bed. His tongue now has access to my clit and my pussy. Expertly he draws me closer to another orgasm, switching between my nub and my seeping tunnel. I can hear my moans increasing in pitch and pace. So close.

Something presses up against my anus. My eyes shoot open. Wait! But at that moment he forces my body to explode, and presses his advantage, snuggly embedding his thumb in my ass. Oh fuck! My back arches up off the bed, and he has to physically hold me down while the orgasm washes over me like a tidal wave.

I regain my senses with warm wet lips traveling up my stomach. Sharp bristly facial hair scraping against my soft skin. The large frame covering me is somehow comforting, as he draws up next to me and lies down. One hand propped up under his head as he looks down at me, the other starts caressing my breasts. That is a wonderful way to wake up in the morning. I have to pee.

Rolling over so I'm on top of him, we start kissing. I can taste myself on his lips. His cock is firming up between us. I climb off him. "I have to pee." With and evilly happy grin I wave at him with my fingers. As I'm skipping to the bathroom, I hear something that sounds a lot like 'bitch' coming from the sexy naked man on the bed, which makes me grin even more.

After using the toilet, I'm standing in front of the mirror swishing some mouth wash when he wanders into the bathroom. His first stop is the toilet also. We stand in silence as he relieves himself. He comes to stand behind me as I spit out the mouthwash. "Why such a long face this morning?"

I make a face at him. "The fantasy is over. I am firmly back on terra 'reality'."

He grins. "My hairs not THAT bad in the morning!"

"Not that. Dork. I had sex without a condom. I've never done that before." All the horrible consequences are charging through my mind.

"Ah, that. Are you on birth control?" I shake my head no. I did have a condom in my purse, but that doesn't really count this morning. Where is my purse, anyway? "Well, there are still several options available. The morning-after pill would be the most practical at this point."

I really don't want to think about this now. "You haven't, by chance, been tested for anything recently, have you?" Please don't let me catch anything. I am such an idiot.

He smiles and kisses the top of my head. "Three months ago, actually. With my yearly physical."

"How'd that go?"

"According to my doctor, I'm in perfect health. Disease free." Ok that was kinda a relief. A big relief. Disease is still possible, but a lot less likely. "What about you?"

"I had a general physical before I started the academy. There are certain physical requirements that have to be met before you can become a police officer. That was last fall. I was clean then."

"You're a cop?" His tone takes on a darker edge, but she's so distracted this morning, she misses it completely.

"Oh don't start that crap with me. Women can be cops, for Christ's sake. And I'm not a cop yet. I have to graduate, hopefully without killing or maiming my sexist professor." He just stares down at her, trying to figure out if she's a plant, or if this is truly a coincidence. "What? Everyone in my family is a cop. It's the family business practically." She rolls her eyes at him.

He's not 100% sure, but he doesn't think this is a set-up. He'll play along, see where it goes. "I dunno. I never fucked a cop before." One hand around her waist, the other entangles in her messy red hair. He pulls her close.

I slap him lightly, but let him pull me against his body. His mouth descends to my neck, teasing it like last night. "And you still haven't. Student, remember? You're a perv."

She's pushed back against the sink, his hands roaming everywhere. She feels his cock pressing against her belly as her tunnel starts to seep its nectar. "Fuck. Get your ass in to the shower." He spins her and swats her ass.

She spins around and glares at him. "Don't order me around. And don't even think about that spanking shit. That was a one-time thing."

He looks to the ceiling. Why does everything have to be so difficult with this one? "How did you survive being in the Army if you can't take orders?"

She huffs at him. "I take orders just fine from superior officers and people who have earned my respect."

Oh yeah. Push her buttons even more. He gives her an evil smirk. "Well, just accept that I'm superior to you, and get your ass in the shower. Now."

She stares at him for a second or two. He can see the fury building behind her beautiful blue/green eyes. "You pompous fucker!" She launches at him, but he catches her easily. Forcing her into the large slate shower. He spins her so she's facing the wall and turns the water on. He presses his body against hers, pinning her to the wall. Her struggles make him even harder.

"Beg." Her body stiffens.

"Fuck you." He pulls her arms above her head, kicking her feet apart. His other hand delves between her legs, flicking sharply against her clit.

She squirms and her breath hitches. "Beg me to fuck you."

"No." He waits, but she doesn't say anything else.

He slips his finger down until he finds her opening. Without warning he plunges his middle finger deep into her tight, wet pussy. He is rewarded with a whimper, but no begging yet. He finger fucks her until her hips move in time with his fingers. "Your body is begging me to cum. See how it desperate it is for my cock. How wet and greedy your cunt is."

Those words should piss me off, but they just make my pussy twinge with need. "I will not beg."

"Suit yourself." He releases her wrists, and grabs her hips. He pulls her back and slams his cock deep inside her needy little cunt. "Oh fuck. That's nice." Other than a small grunt, she doesn't say anything. Her palms spread flat against the cool slate walls, water running down their bodies. He watches her ass giggle as his cock disappears over and over again. His hands fit perfectly on the curve of her hip.

He keeps the pace slow and torturous, never letting her orgasm build too high. He sees everything. He sees how her fingertips turn white against the dark slate walls as she presses against the stone. He sees how she stands on her toes, trying to get his cock to enter her at a better angle. He watches the muscles in her back work as she presses against him in rhythm to his thrusts. Fucking beautiful. Too bad she didn't beg. He would have loved to feel her clamping down on his cock again.

He's so close. Grabbing a handful of wet hair, he pulls her around. He tilts her head up and claims her mouth. Her body presses into his, hands pulling him closer. Her hand finds his cock as his engulf her breast. So close.

He pushes her down to the floor of the shower, his cock throbbing in front of her face. She doesn't need any encouragement. Her mouth latches on and starts sucking the life out of him. Holy fuck. He braces himself against the two walls as he tries to stay standing. The little baby cop is sucking like her life depended on it. Her warm hands are tugging and toying with his balls.

He lifts his face, letting the water caress his features. His balls tighten, and she feels it. She takes his cock to the back of her throat. Oh fuck! She starts humming. That final pleasure triggers his release.

He doesn't need to hold her head; she stays in position, milking his cock with her tongue and throat. He leans forward, pressing his head against the cool tile, as the last of his contractions empty his cum down her throat. "Oh fuck." His deep laugh echoes in the small space as a soft, warm tongue continues licking his shaft. "Spectacular."

He stands her up and presses her against the wall. Her mouth opens to accept his and the dance begins again. Her hands entwined in his hair, pulling the kiss deeper. He body presses against his, trying to find some relief for the fire consuming her from the inside. "Fuck me."

A slow evil laugh brings her back to reality. "That still didn't sound like begging to me."

The lust is replaced by anger in the depths of her eyes. "You bastard. Fuck me."

He laughs again, enjoying her predicament. "Nu uh. Still not quite right, my lady. I'll give you some time to practice it. How about that?" With that, he opens the shower door and steps out. He's either going to hear begging, or he'll get a wonderful eyeful watching her finish herself off.

Too bad he didn't let her know those were the only two options available...

Fury rises into a full-blown Irish wrath. Three long strides and she leaps onto his back, pulling his hair. It' probably wouldn't have been as effective of an attack, except that the water from the shower causes him to slip and they both come crashing down to the floor.

He lands on his ass, with his body twisted partially around. She straddles his waist. Reaching behind his back, she grabs his left thumb with her right hand and yanks it behind his back. With a grunt he's laying prone on the bathroom floor, with an enraged woman on top of him. Well fuck, he wasn't expecting that.

With her other hand she grabs his cock, and for a moment true terror wells up inside him. Instead of soul-sheering pain, she jams him against her opening and slams her body down on top of him. "I will never beg. You fucking asshole." She fucks him hard and fast. He's mesmerized watching her tits bounce as she takes what she wants. His cock is overly sensitive, but he doesn't think she'll stop for anything. With his free hand he grabs her behind the head, and pulls her down for a kiss. The little demon woman allows this, never missing a beat.