Police Training Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The harsh breathing, the peppermint tasting tongue dancing in his mouth, and the excruciating pleasure are all forcing his cock to stiffen up again. It only takes a few minutes for her to find her release. Her back arches, to the point he thinks it might break. Her pussy clamps down harshly on his swollen member. Her eyes roll back, and her mouth opens, but not a sound comes out. He watches transfixed as the muscles in her upper body all tense at the same time, the veins in her neck standing out sharply.

After an eternity, she collapses on top of him. His cock has become steel again, but he's nowhere close to coming a second time so close after the first. Slowly their breathing returns to normal. "Oh fuck. You're a bastard, you know that?"

His laugh is good-natured this time. "Actually, that's not the worst thing I've been called." She snorts as she tries to suppress a laugh. "But I am partial to 'wicked great fuck', if you don't mind."

She punches him and rolls off him, sprawled on her back on the bathroom floor. "How big is this bathroom anyway? It's almost bigger than my apartment."

"I don't know. It's big enough to fuck in." She notices the full mast sticking up straight and proud from between his legs. Still slightly pissed off at him, she decides to torment him a tad little bit more. With her forefinger, she runs soft circles across the head of his impressive cock. Her actions are rewarded with a mixture of a moan and a grunt. "What are you doing?"

Now it's her turn to laugh. "I'm surprised you don't know." She taps her finger against the tiny hole and is rewarded with another groan. "Although if you beg me nicely, I would be willing to tell you all about the birds and the bees."

He laughs. "God, you're a brat." He rolls himself gingerly into a kneeling position, and stands up, careful not to bump his engorged cock. He offers me his hand. "You want up?"

"Uuugh. Not just yet. I don't think I could stand right now." The ceiling has little designs on it. They look pretty. I think I'll stare at those for a while.

He chuckles. "Suit yourself. I'll go order us some breakfast." He grabs his phone from the main room and calls Malcolm.

Malcolm: Good Morning, sir.

Nic: Morning Malcolm, did you get to the last two stops last night?

Malcolm: Yes, sir. There were no problems.

Nic: Great. Thank you. Could you order breakfast for two from The Grainery.

Malcolm: Yes, sir.

Nic: Oh and get this: She's a cop! A baby cop anyway. Still in school. What are the odds of that shit? It would be interesting to have one on our payroll pre-graduation. We could have her placed where ever we want.

Malcolm: Do you trust her? Or should I send some men over?

Nic: Obviously, I don't 'trust' her, but I don't think she's undercover. She wouldn't have said she was going to be a cop if she was.

Malcolm: What's her name? I'll go check her out.

Nic: Shit

He puts the phone on his chest and shouts toward the bathroom. "Hey, what's your name?"

"You first think to ask that now?" He waits. "Fine. It's Lizzy, as in Elizabeth. What's your name?

"Nic, as in Nikolai."

"Oh, sexy name. I like it."

Nic: You still there? Did you hear that?

Malcolm: Very classy, sir. Yeah, did you get a last name?

Nic: Shut it. No, but from what she said, every member of her family is in the force. She was in the Army. And she's Irish, if that helps.

Malcolm: OK, It's not a lot to go on. It might take some time, but I'll let you know what I find out. I'll send the food up when it arrives.

Nic: Oh yeah. Can you get a morning-after pill too?

Malcolm: {silence} Shit boss. Congratulations, You're pregnant!

Nic: Not me, you dick. Her! It's for her. God, you're an ass sometimes.

Malcolm: {trying to suppress his laughter} Yes, boss. I'll get right on that. You know if you wore a condom, then you wouldn't be giving birth to so many babies. {More stifled laughter}

Nic: Just do what I told you!

He hangs up the phone and walks back into to bedroom. Lizzy is just getting up off the bathroom floor. The water is still running, so she hops in for a quick shower. His cock is about half mast right now. A much better situation than the angry, painful hard-on he had a few minutes ago. He flops onto the bed, his fingers tapping against his chest.

She comes out of the shower, still naked, ruffling a towel through her hair. She walks over to his side of the bed and climbs on top him, straddling his hips. She leans down and kisses him, slow and sensual. His hands roam over his thighs and ass. "Mmmmm. That was wonderful. I am completely relaxed this morning." She lays bonelessly on top of him.

"Well, we aim to please." They lay like that, talking about nothing and everything. There's a soft knock on the door, and a male voice announces breakfast before retreating quietly out of the condo. He spanks her ass, laughing as she jumps up.

"Bastard. Stop that!" She grins down at him. She watches as he rolls off the bed. Pulling a pair of sweat pants on, they head into the main room. As he unpacks the bag of breakfast, she searches the room for her things. He watches out of the corner of his eye, panties first, then over to the bra, then the dress. "Hey, do you know where my purse is?"

"Ahhh, I don't think you had one last night. I remember your hands being...unencumbered."

"Shit. Can I use your phone? I have to call my friends or they'll worry." He gives her an odd look, wondering if she's going to call her friends, or her police handler.

He walks up behind her and wraps his arms around her, falling down onto the sofa. He reaches for his phone as he pulls her snuggly into his lap. "OK, what's the number?"

She tries to grab the phone, but he's quicker. "Fine. You're still an ass." She gives him Candi's number. They wait while the other phone rings.

Candi: Hello?

Lizzy: Hey, it's me. I lost my purse and phone.

Candi: WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN? {They hear Candi calling Tami over}

Tami: Is it her? Is she OK? Where the fuck did you go?

Lizzy: I'm fine. I'm fine. I found someone to hook up with.

Candi: And you just left? Without telling anyone? We always tell each other. That's the rule!

Lizzy: I know. I know. It just happened...fast. I'm sorry.

Tami: Who did you get? Do we know him? Where are you?

Lizzy: Ummm... Mr. Tall, Dark, and Gorgeous. {She can feel his chest move as he chuckles, so she punches his thigh.}

Candi: No way!

Tami: Pinky dick? No way!

Nic: I do NOT have a pinky dick! {Now it's my turn to giggle. God, I love Tami and her attitude.}

Tami: If you fucking hurt my friend and I'll kill you, pinky dick.

Nic: I do not have a pinky dick. And she's fine. I'm even treating her to breakfast this morning.

Tami: Ooohhh. Big spender. {We can hear Candi trying to shush her in the background.}

Candi: So you're OK?

Lizzy: Yeah, I'm fine. Except for my purse.

Candi: We got your purse here. And you're phone. We took it with us when we couldn't find you.

Lizzy: I'm sorry I worried you. I really didn't mean to.

Candi: You're usually the responsible one. It's not like you.

Lizzy: Everything happened so fast. I just wasn't thinking. I'm sorry. Really.

Candi: OK, We'll let you go. You'll stop by this morning for your keys and stuff?

Lizzy: Yeah, maybe an hour or so. Thanks guys.

Tami: We'll be here waiting for you. Bye pinky dick. {Tami starts laughing, and soon Candi joins her

Nic: I do not have a pinky dick!

Lizzy: Bye guys. Thanks. See you soon.

He closes the phone. "So what's the thing about the pinky dick?"

She gets up off the couch and helps pull him up. "That whole conversation, and that's all you got out of it?"

"I don't have a small dick!"

Lizzy shakes her head, exasperated. "Tami saw you first last night and tried to snag you, but the bouncer blocked her. So when she returned to the table, we kinda made up all these horrible things about you: bad breath, premature ejaculation, tiny dick, etc."

Nic thinks about it for a while. "Ah, I get it now. 'I don't care what the others think ...'. That's what you were talking about last night."

"I don't know what I was thinking last night. That was just so not like me. I would apologize for offending you, but you're an ass, and I know you enjoyed it." He spanks her ass before they settle down at the table for breakfast.

There's a carrot/orange muffin, a white chocolate cranberry muffin, one bowl of oatmeal with dried fruit, and two cups of coffee. They chat while they eat, sharing the bowl of oatmeal.

After the meal, it's time to say goodbye. He says he'll have his man, Malcolm, drive me wherever I want. I use the bathroom one last time. Nic is in the main room when I come out of the bathroom. On the bed is a stack of cash and a white paper pharmacy bag with a small box inside that says "Plan B One-Step".

I pick up the cash. It's all $100 bills. A quick count and its $4,000. I look around and see myself in the mirror. Dressed to kill and holding enough cash to pay my rent for the next few months. I keep shifting between the cash and the mirror.

I walk in front of the big mirror, morning after pill in one hand, prostitution money in the other. I could really use it, but my great one-night-stand would be warped into something I would never be proud of. I take one of the hundreds and fold it into a little origami swan and leave it on the dresser, on top of the stack of cash. I do put the pill carton back in the bag and take that with me.

We say our goodbyes as a man I've never seen before enters the condo. "Good morning, Sir. Miss."

"Morning, Malcolm. Would you drive Lizzy anywhere she wants to go."

"Yes, sir. Anytime you're ready, miss. I'll be right outside the door." We both watch as he backs up and turns before leaving the condo silently.

Do I mention the cash? Should I be mad at him? He pulls me into his arms and kisses me goodbye. "You OK?"

"Yeah, a bit sore, but otherwise I'm good."

"You're sore? Do you know what those damn pressure points feel like this morning? I should spank you again, just so you can suffer with me."

I'm laughing too hard to be mad at him. "Trust me. I know. Four older brothers have done that to me for years."

"Ah, so that's where that particular tidbit of knowledge came from. Lesson well learnt." We're laughing. I know it's time to leave.

"Thank you, Nikolai. I had a great time. And thanks for this." I show him the white bag. I don't tell him what's in it, or not in it.

"You're very welcome. I wasn't sure how you'd take it, but I thought it'd be better to give you the option, than not. You're not mad?"

"I'm not sure. I should be. This weekend was for me to relax; I guess I just don't want to be mad anymore." Another quick kiss and I leave the condo. I don't look back at the tall sexy man wearing only a pair of sweat pants.

As expected, Malcolm is standing outside waiting for me. He escorts me down the elevator into the underground parking. I give him the address of Candi and Tami's place. We drive in silence for a while. "Malcolm, are you the one who brought breakfast this morning?

"Yes miss."

"Thank you. It was delicious. Did you also go to the pharmacy?"

"Ahhh... yes miss." I can tell by his voice that he's uncomfortable.

"Thank you for that also. I guess you have to do that often."

"No miss. This was actually the first time for that particular errand. He's actually quite discriminating about who he spends his time with."

That I wasn't expecting. "Ummm... Thank you Malcolm."

"Anytime miss."

He drops me off at my friend's apartment building. He opens the car door for me and waits by the car until I'm buzzed in. I wave goodbye to him.

*******

It's early afternoon when Malcolm returns to the office of Nikolai Kerchenko; businessman, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and New York City crime lord. He updates his boss on some things he's taken care of this morning, before placing a manila envelope on the desk. Only one word is written on the envelope - Lizzy.

Nic looks up at him questioningly. "Already? You only had her first name."

Malcolm indicates the envelope. As Nic opens it and slides the paperwork out, Malcolm gives him a summary. "It was easier than you think. You just fucked police royalty. Her paternal grandfather was Police Commissioner until he retired. Father is a cop. Brothers are cops. Currently, in the metro NY area, 87 immediate family members are with the police force; parents, siblings, uncles, aunts, cousins, nieces and nephews. I didn't even get to retired, in-laws or shirt tail relatives yet. When she graduates, she can go anywhere we want her to go." Nic is looking at the four pictures on the first page, before glancing at the rest of the report. "We've met a lot of these cops before; most of them can't be bought. Are you sure she took the money? It would be out of character for her...lineage."

Nic looks up at him, then toward the bedroom. "I just glanced in; the money wasn't on the bed." He stands and they both go into the bedroom. There on the dresser is a stack of cash, with a green swan sitting on top. "Shit."

"C'est la vie. She would have been sweet to have on payroll though. Better luck next time, boss." Malcolm laughs. "At least we know she wasn't undercover. No way in hell they would have let you fuck their little princess."

Nikolai takes a deep breath. Not quite sure what to think. He doesn't know if he should be proud she refused the payment, or pissed that she didn't take it. "We tried. Let's get back to work."

The next day, a small origami swan made from a $100 bill sits blatantly on the corner of the desk of Nikolai Kerchenko; businessman, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and New York City crime lord. Everyone sees it on the obsessively organized, uncluttered desk. No one has the courage to ask about it.

~ ~ The End ~ ~

Short and sweet. I hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to feed the authors and click one of the stars below. As always, comments and e-mails are appreciated.