All Comments on 'Police Training Ch. 05'

by lioness_71

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoabout 8 years ago

Amazing story. I hope you continue soon, but please take whatever time you need. One thing I'd love to see in the future would be a scenario where Lizzy was either kidnapped and Nic would go Liam Neeson on their asses and get her back (maybe then earning the full acceptance of the Byrne family. Unless the kidnappers took her because of him, which seems more likely considering him being the crimelord vs her being an ex-cop - even if she is a beautiful young woman~), or she would get badly hurt and just a heart-warming hospital scene with Nic watching over her. The first one preferably I think since there has already been a hospital scene last chapter.

I thought it seemed a bit quick after the fathers death for the possibility of Neila/Zeke, but maybe I didn't notice you fast-forwarding a couple months? I think I remember it turning to September somewhere but I had no clue what month it was before that, just August or was it forwarded more than that? So... small feedback - clearer timeline. Easier to keep track of if kept to relative time passed since a past event, like a "six months had passed since papa's funeral"-kinda thing.

Seriously though, awesome story. I knew I wouldn't be able to stomach the agony of waiting for this chapter after I read the opening comment in chapter 4, so I read 4 and 5 together just now and boy was I right :)

AEisMeAEisMeabout 8 years ago
Soooo good.

Love this whole story. They were too damn cute throughout. I wondered how Nic and Lizzy could possibly have any sort of normal life at the end and thought you solved that well. Plus it leaves the future open for a whole slew of plot developments.

Another thing I really liked was the characterization. There were times when I thought "Why'd they do that?" For example a few chapters back when Lizzy had her gun under the pillow even though she agreed to meet up with him. You not only had the characters speak aloud my questions but even address how silly it might have seemed while explaining their logic. It make the characters more human somehow. Great job on that.

I hope future chapters deal with Lizzy's guilt. For someone so committed to what's right and what's just, she has to be dealing with some trauma and guilt. I could see a huge power play between the two as Nic tries to strong arm her into seeing a psychiatrist and her digging her heels in the whole way (even though deep down she may realize she needs one).

You're allowed to have a break. A short one. Then back to the story since you got us all hooked. Thank you for posting the story and can't wait for the follow-up!

lioness_71lioness_71about 8 years agoAuthor
thank you

Thanks fort the comments, the emails, and the stars. The story did pretty well overall, and all the comments were positive.

You're a sneaky boy Ladd_Russo. Maybe next time I won't give any hints at the start of a chapter. Make you suffer like all the other. Muahahahahaha.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 8 years ago
Awwwww

I thought she would get stuck in the lift and be rescued by a hunky fireman who would show her his hose....I wasn't even close :-(

Lovely chapter and story lioness. Really enjoyed it. Enjoy your break albeit hopefully a short one.

PeacerulesPeacerulesabout 8 years ago
Giddy

Lioness_71, I felt great joy when I saw that you had revisited Nic and Lizzy's story. Your writing is exceptional and so detailed. Thank you for sharing your gift with us.

mariromariroalmost 8 years ago
No regrets here.

I don't usually read erotic couplings. However, I thoroughly enjoyed this series! The story had many, steamy yet natural love scenes. Characters were great. I enjoyed the story line.

Inevitable_Inevitable_over 7 years ago

Really enjoyed this story, this is my second read through. Out of curiousity did you remove a scene between Neila and Seamus. I could've sworn there was a scene of some kind between the two of them in this chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please continue if you've a mind to do so

Well-plotted and written. Lovely all around. Would like to read more. Thank you for sharing.

Kdct41Kdct41about 1 month ago

I need this to continue! One of the best love stories I’ve ever read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlioness_71@lioness_71
11/18/18 - Wrote a quick Thanksgiving themed Timeless FanFic in honor of the 2 hour Timeless 'movie' in December. Height: Tall means tall; very tall, but I still like my heels. "Big cats scratch, but everyone likes a little pussy."

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES