All Comments on 'Policewomen Ep. 06: Cindy and Son'

by tw_holt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
fantastic

loved it thank you

Bluebomber5Bluebomber5about 7 years ago
Good Story, rushed ending.

I'm happy to see Cindy's tale finally came to it's long awaited conclusion. Also the brothers R really did have very serious issues. They really do not seem to understand how to respond to relatively a minor problem is healthy manor. I loved reading this story and was hooked from beginning to end. If I were to complain about one thing it would be that Cindy and Collin's climax (the narrative kind) was way too rushed. You did such a great job in creating tension in this story but then pay off went by very quickly. Still aside from that this was great work and as always I encourage you to keep writing.

P.S. I was wondering, have you ever considered doing a mother/son story with a black mother son couple? I think I recall their might have been one incestous black mother and son as very minor characters in one story, but I could be mistaken. You have explored interracial step-son and step-mother, but I'm talking full incest. I mention this because it would be an interesting angle for you to explore in detail, while still staying within your themes of interracial and incest.

bills47bills47about 7 years ago
very hot

I so wish I was cindy or anyone of the other moms there

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

Didn't like it I quit after part of chapter 2. She was suffering from some psychological problem perhaps from her childhood having a spiritual breakdown.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous