Policewomen Ep. 06: Cindy and Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had seconds to cut the rope around her wrists. Cindy hid in the dark, behind an empty desk and cut as best she could without seeing the rope. She peeped around the corner, watching the hulking man come to his feet, holding his side, and look for her.

A few final slices and the rope was loose enough to where Cindy could pull a hand free. Cindy reached his clothes, feeling around in the darkened corner for something. She found a remaining Taser in his pants.

"There you are! Let's get you back over here," Ronnie heard her and made his way to her in the corner.

Cindy shot the Taser, but only half of the two barbs hit him. It landed in his shoulder, causing him to go to his knees. Cindy made her way to the office, her finger on the trigger, holding it down, only delivering half the electrical dosage.

She let go, rushing into the room, opening dog crates, cutting rope as fast as she could. Cindy used the knife to free her cousins just in time for them to ambush Ronnie. He was stunned from the Taser, but not completely paralyzed or unconscious.

The pile of women was pummeling, beating Ronnie, cussing him out. Cindy pulled each of them off him, kicking him, screaming at him, one-by-one. He was left with a bloody nose and a busted lip.

"Go! Get help!" Cindy ordered.

"You have to come with us!"

"Find help; get home to your sons. I'll handle him," Cindy squeezed her cousin's shoulder. "They love and need their moms, just like you love and need them."

She turned to Ronnie. He was getting up, wincing in pain.

"Go!" she yelled over her shoulders. "It's my turn."

Ronnie threw a punch, Cindy ducked and jabbed in his ribs. Ronnie threw another, Cindy did the same. On the third punch Cindy caught his fist with her hand. She reared back with her free hand as hard as she could and rammed her fist into Ronnie's ribs. She heard a crack.

The next sound Cindy heard was Ronnie bellowing in pain, then gasping for air, from his broken ribs. He was on his knee, clutching his side.

Cindy stood, expressionless watching Ronnie crawl away - a big, hulking man, seemingly taken out by a punch. She smirked and walked toward him. Ronnie took a deep breath, gathering as much air as the pain would allow, and quickly punched Cindy in the gut, taking her off guard.

She doubled over, cursing herself for not seeing his attack coming. She didn't have time to see Ronnie's next attack either. Gathering all the air in his lungs, sending oxygen to his muscles, he squatted, grabbed Cindy and tossed her over his huge shoulders.

She landed directly on the worn down, damaged area of the floor. All 150 pounds of muscle of the six-foot-tall woman crashed through it and fell to the first floor near the entrance of the warehouse. Ronnie looked through the hole, barely able to make out her body in fetal position.

He fell to his knees once more, in agony. "I'm going bury that bitch."

Ronnie, struggling to breath, limped down the steel stairs. He grabbed his shovel, then a hand full of Cindy's hair. "Bury this bitch," he could barely whisper. He dragged her cut up and bruised, unconscious body out into the mud, toward the graves he dug earlier.

-11-

Bea and Bella were on either side of Collin, naked, sharing ice cream, taking a break from their incestuous show. They occasionally fed him a bite.

"Hey, uh, it's getting kind late. Shouldn't Mom be back by now?" he asked.

"It's ok," Bella patted Collin's thigh. "They are probably having a great time."

"Yeah, maybe a little drinking, dancing, who knows. I'm sure she's fine," Bea added.

In that exact moment, Ronnie was pushing a mixture of dirt and mud from the pile next to the grave onto to Cindy's body. He managed to cover her feet, legs, stomach, chest with a layer; her feet and legs covered the most. He covered half her face and had to stop. The pain in his ribs was too much. Ronnie went to his knees, the rain pouring down on him, and focusing on breathing. He was exhausted but his anger would drive him to complete his task and get away.

Someone else's anger was driving them. Cindy's eyes opened in the grave. They darted around, figuring out where she was. She saw Ronnie, his back to her, struggling, clutching his side. Cindy pulled her arm out of the heavy dirt and mud, brushing it first away from her face, spitting some out of her mouth. She sat up in the grave, dirt falling off her shoulders and breasts. With her other arm free now, she pushed and moved her legs, allowing herself to rise. Standing in the grave, ignoring the pain in her head, she stared at Ronnie.

He was mumbling to himself, coughing, spitting up blood. Cindy turned around and climbed out of the grave. She walked around it toward Ronnie. He caught movement in his peripheral vision, turning to face her.

"No!" he reached for the shovel, swinging it at Cindy. She caught the weak swing with her right hand and yanked the shovel away from him. She head-butted Ronnie in the face, causing him stumble and fall backward.

This was the point at which her rage truly consumed her. She could've walked away, waiting for the police to arrive. Instead, she thought of this man's plan to take her and others away from their sons. She didn't think about incest, or Collin possibly causing her to cum - she only thought about him being the person she loved most, and Ronnie was going to take her from him.

She circled him, planning her next move, the rain causing blood and mud to drip from her.

"Get up," She ordered. Ronnie shook his head, backing away.

"I said get up!" Cindy pulled him to his feet.

"Just, just let me go," Ronnie pleaded. "You've won."

"No I haven't. Not yet!" Cindy kicked his knee in as hard as she could, causing it to invert. Ronnie roared in pain, falling to the ground. Cindy circled him again.

He held his arm up, begging her to stop. Cindy reached down, grabbing his left arm, flipping him on to his stomach, and pulling his arm behind him. She pulled his huge arm as hard as she could. "Break!" she ordered.

"Break!" she grit her teeth and pulled his hand back toward his shoulder blade and beyond. Finally, she heard a snap and a pop, followed by gasping for air. She released her grip and continued circling Ronnie.

She watched him pull himself along the mud with his working arm, inching along toward the shovel; as if he could do anything now.

Cindy lunged at him, mounting him and proceeded to slam her fists repeatedly into his face. She was like some sort of cage fighter, except there was no referee to pull her off him.

His nose broke, his cheeks and lips were cut, teeth were knocked out, his eyes cut, and swollen shut.

When Cindy's knuckles seared with pain, she squatted over Ronnie, and hammered the sides of her fists onto his face, throat, and chest over and over. She was like a chimpanzee that turned on their trainer. Except there was no zoo employee to take her down.

When her hands became too sore, Cindy stood, and proceeded to stomp her heels into Ronnie's body as hard as she could. She heard more ribs crack. She saw him vomit more blood and the contents of his intestines. His body was a broken pile of mush. She stood over his face, now totally unrecognizable, and brought her knee up as high as she could. She slammed her foot down onto his face with all her might. Cindy pulled her heel out of what remained of his face. Her and his blood covered it, mixed with some of his teeth.

Cindy looked to his lifeless body, his chest still, and felt the rage subside. Thunder and lightning crackled in the distance. Cindy caught her breath. "Fuck you."

She went to her knees, and then rolled to her back in the mud, exhausted. She heard sirens in the distance. Cindy never shot anyone while on duty, never Tazered anyone, never had to use her baton, but that night in the rain, she killed a man with her bare hands.

The sirens grew louder and louder with each second. She closed her eyes thinking of Collin. She'd see him soon.

A moment later she was surrounded by EMTs. Her cousin broke through. "Ma'am you'll need to stay back," they pulled her away from Cindy.

"We told them everything, all about what he did here," her cousin said while being pulled away. Cindy nodded and sat up. She pushed the EMTs away and stood. They draped a towel over her body.

"Ma'am we need to check you over," one of them said.

Cindy didn't reply, instead walking toward a police officer. "I need to see to my son," she demanded.

"Ma'am we need a statement from you. We need to corroborate your story with theirs," he said.

"I understand that and I will cooperate. But I need to see my son. We aren't staying far from here. We're near the beach, a few miles away. All I need is fifteen minutes. Let me shower and check on him. You can drive me there and wait for me."

"Ma'am I don't - "

"I'm an officer too. In Tampa Bay, formerly LAPD. I've never been a victim until today. Please, drive me to my son. Fifteen minutes. I'll be in and out," Cindy said, the officer trying his best not to glance at her naked body.

The officer looked around, looking to the other abducted women. "Alright. All their statements have been given. They all said you stayed behind so they could get help. I'll take you to your son, go ahead check on him, get cleaned up and come back out to my car. Fifteen minutes."

"Thank you," Cindy said.

She sat naked in the back of his car, warming herself with the EMT-provided towels.

-12-

"Ah yes! Yes!" Bea and Bella were in the middle of the living room floor, scissoring in front of Collin. His mouth open as he watched the sisters fuck.

"Mmm," Bea pounced on Bella, kissing her. They rolled around on the floor for Collin. Their kissed ended and they sat next to him, naked, kissing his cheeks.

"Good huh?" Bea asked.

"Wow," he whispered.

"I love her pussy. I love your mom's too," Bea said.

"Are you nice and hard?" Bella asked.

"Uh," Collin glanced to his crotch.

"Want to suck his cock with me?" Bella asked.

"Bella, no. Let's let his mom do that," Bea said.

"Awww," Bella frowned.

"It's tempting, but Cindy should first, not us. Maybe we can after they get it on."

"Sure," Bella shrugged. "I could use a dip in the pool," Bella spoke up. "Want to skinny dip with us?"

"Uh, no thanks, I'm going to wait for Mom to get here."

"What a sweetie," Bella kissed his cheek and hopped off the couch.

"Two women, sisters, naked and wanting you to go skinny dipping. You'd rather wait for your mother," Bea said. "I think that's wonderful."

She joined Bella, grabbing her hand, heading out back for a dip in the pool.

Collin sighed, trying to calm his erection. His balls hurt from the incestuous show Bea and Bella performed for him. He wondered where his mom was.

A few moments later, his concern was relieved. A tall, naked, fit woman, her hair damp, her skin muddy and bloody, practically burst through the front door. "My room. Five minutes," she glared.

He gulped watching her nude body quickly move by him. Cindy went straight to her shower, washing off dirt and blood. She only had fifteen minutes to check on Collin. The officer waiting in the driveway would come to the door when time was up.

Cindy took ten minutes to wash herself. It was fine - she only needed five minutes with Collin. She found him waiting on the bed when she exited the shower and bathroom, soaking wet, not bothering to dry off.

"Mom, are you - " Collin stood to greet her. He was interrupted by her mouth on his.

"Undress," she said, after a passionate kiss, pulling his shirt off.

"Mom, wait," he squirmed.

"No. No waiting. I only have a few minutes to show you how much I love you," Cindy said, flinging his shirt over her shoulder. She helped him jerk his shorts off, not bothering with any foreplay.

She pushed Collin on the bed before he could step out of his shorts and boxers. Cindy mounted him, squatting over him, looking to his face. She didn't think about using her son to cum. The only thing she thought of was how much she loved him and how horrible it would've been if they were separated forever - like what Ronnie intended to do.

"Collin," Cindy grabbed the base of his erect dick, holding it to the entrance of its soon-to-be home. "I love you."

With that she impaled herself on his cock, coming down on him with all her body weight, sending his cock as deep as it could go. Cindy nearly passed out.

She saw her son looking at her, a look of shock mixed with pleasure on his face. Cindy was trembling, heart racing, having trouble breathing.

"Y-yes," she struggled to whisper. She felt light building inside her.

She lifted off her son, and impaled herself again. "Yes," she said a little louder.

Once more she squatted up and came down on his cock. "Yes!" she cried out, the light inside her growing more and more, spreading to every part of her body, radiating warmth and pleasure.

"Yes!" she screamed out. She was cumming.

She squatted a couple more times, her entire body felt tingly. Her pussy contracted and trembled. Cindy looked into her son's face, unable to breathe or speak.

It grew and grew. The pulsing, throbbing feeling, like magma pushing out of a volcano. Her orgasm erupted.

"C, Co," she gasped for air, euphoria setting in.

"Ahhh!" She arched her back, pleasure flowing in every vein, the feeling of light pouring out of her body.

With one final loud, soulful moan, Cindy ejaculated, squirting and spraying her juices all over Collin.

She collapsed on top of him, shaking, out-of-breath, her body feeling like jelly.

It was so quick. Cindy climaxed so quickly with him, just like she did the second she birthed him all those years ago.

Collin gulped, the feeling was amazing, and he almost came from it, but he somehow, miraculously didn't.

"Wow," he breathed. His mother let out another long moan.

A few minutes passed, Cindy knew their time was up - at least for a few hours. She was kissing him, lying on top of Collin, the police officer banging on the front door. "I have to go," she said in between kisses. "I love you so much."

Collin sat up, bringing her with him, still kissing. "I love you too."

"I don't know if I can stand. Or walk."

"Mom, I'll help," he said. Cindy rolled off him, his cock popped out of her.

He wobbled over to her suitcase, picking out a random top and shorts, having trouble standing as well.

"Here," he tossed her the clothes.

"Mmm, I can't. I can't," Cindy moaned, rubbing herself all over.

Cindy grabbed her shorts, pulling them up to her waist. He sat his mother up; she kissed at his stomach and chest while he assisted with putting her shirt on.

"When I get back, you're mine. I need you in me," Cindy said. Collin nodded, pulling her to her feet. They kissed once more, Cindy holding him tight.

He grabbed some shorts and a T-shirt, and then helped her walk out. He propped her against the front door, making out while the cop waiting patiently. The doorbell rang, he knocked again.

"Go, I'll be here for you when you get back," Collin said.

"Can't wait."

She opened the door, looking over her shoulder, smiling at her lover. She blew her son a kiss, and grabbed the cop's arm. He gave her a look and walked her to the back of his car.

The EMT's checked her over once more; her cuts were minor, not needing stitches. Before her orgasm with Collin, her entire body was in pain from her fall and subsequent fight with Ronnie. An hour after the effects of climaxing for the first time in over eighteen years had worn off, the pain started to return. Her hands hurt the most, but they would bruise up and heal. She also had signs of a minor concussion.

Cindy gave her story to the police; it was the same as the others, only slightly different.

Cindy stayed behind so they could find help. She fought Ronnie, after initially injuring him; he got the upper hand. She woke up in a grave with dirt on her. Adrenaline took over and they fought once more. She beat him to death. That was all the police needed to know. She left out one detail of how good it felt hearing his bones crack or seeing his face turn into an unrecognizable mess.

Several witnesses at the club were interviewed too, noting Ronnie's suspicious behavior.

She thanked the officer for letting her check on Collin. She uncharacteristically gave him a hug. He cleared his throat and awkwardly patted her back. Cindy was in the best mood she's ever been in.

When Cindy was dropped off by the officer, she opened the front door, Bella and Bea were kissing on the couch; she smiled at them and headed to bed.

-13-

"Mom," Collin, in boxers and a t-shirt, sat up in bed. "Everything ok?"

"Perfect. How about you?"

"I'm good."

Cindy sat next to him, grabbing his hand. "I mean about earlier. About us having sex."

"Right. It was, it was - "

"Incredible?"

"Yeah. Incredible. Kinda quick though."

"Collin, sweetie, do you think you and I could continue doing that? Only if you want to of course."

Collin looked her over, his eyes landing on her smile, "I think we could."

"Wonderful. I'm going to shower again. I feel like I still have dried mud somewhere on me," Cindy giggled. I'll be right out. We'll take it real slow this time."

Collin nodded.

"We can explore each other's bodies."

"Yes," he nodded once more.

"Great," Cindy kissed his cheek and made her way to the bathroom. She undressed without closing the door. Collin watched her lather up behind the clear shower door.

"Wow," his whispered, watching her hands trail over her fit body and large breasts.

Cindy dried off this time. There was no urgency to check on her son, to show him how much she loved him or to cum - she was simply there for him.

Collin looked her up and down. She played with his hair, standing before him.

"Are you in pain?" he asked. "You have some cuts and bruises."

"A concussion too. But I'll be fine. Feel free to kiss my wounds if you want - or kiss wherever you want."

"I don't know where to start."

"Bea and Bella like to kiss on these," Cindy cupped her breasts. "Then work their way down. But you do whatever you want. I have a feeling, since you're all I need I won't be having sex with them as much. At some point I may toss you to those wolves - but I want you all to myself for a while."

Collin sat staring at her body.

"Here," Cindy reached for his hands, placing them on her tummy. "Relax, explore. We didn't get a chance earlier; I was pressed for time. I really needed you though. I still do."

Cindy moved his hands up her toned midsection to her breasts. "There we go," she smiled watching Collin gently squeeze them.

"We're moving here," Cindy said.

"We are?" Collin glanced to her face, still massaging her breasts.

"Yep. We'll live here with them for a while. Maybe even stay with our relatives some. Since they are all like this," Cindy gestured to herself and Collin.

She felt her body tingle when Collin rubbed her nipples. He licked his lips as he did. "Go ahead. Suck them," Cindy placed her hand behind his head, arching her back.

When his mouth made contact with her breasts, nursing from them, sucking and licking the nipple, Cindy nearly climaxed there. Her eyes fluttered, her neck arched, she moaned, "He's better than everyone at that."

"Hmm?" Collin asked, taking a nipple out of his mouth.

"I said you're better than everyone that has sucked them."

"But I'm not doing anything. Am I? Just licking and sucking."

"I know," Cindy smiled. "Get naked, please."

Cindy went to her back. Collin, now nude, started with her feet, kissing and licking them. He worked his way up her legs, kissing her inner thighs.

"It's yours," Cindy said, spreading her legs, revealing her pussy. "Eat it as long as you want. If I squirt again, don't be afraid."