Policewomen Ep. 06: Cindy and Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,595 Followers

Collin wasn't afraid. He happily dove in, licking and eating out her pussy. Cindy orgasmed several times in that many minutes. Each time she sprayed her juices all over her son's face. Collin laughed, his face drenched and dripping.

He licked his way over her tummy, breasts, neck, finding her mouth. She loved the taste of herself on his tongue.

On top of her, with one purpose, to fill her with his seed, Collin entered her. Cindy came within seconds again, Collin a little later. When he ejaculated, his cock pumping her full of cum, she climaxed too. Both of them together, staring into one another's eyes, their cries of pleasure heard throughout the house.

Collin rested. They said nothing, only kissed tenderly. When Collin was ready to go again, he got behind Cindy, licking all over her ass, fingering her from behind, giving her another orgasm.

He paused when he entered her, running his hands all over her back. Cindy looked over her shoulder at him, another orgasm on the way. She didn't see the solution to her problem, she didn't see the one man that could make her cum, she saw the one man she loved more than any person in the world.

Her younger, wonderful man smiled at her and bent over to kiss along her back.

He went to one knee, grabbed her hips and mated with a near constant climaxing woman - his mother.

-14-

The slept well into the afternoon the next day.

When they woke up, there was a note, written by Bea, saying they were at the beach and breakfast was in the refrigerator to warm up.

They made love in the shower, dried off afterward and finally put some clothes on. Bea and Bella were home by then, walking around naked.

Cindy and Collin held hands, walking into the living room.

"Well?" Bea asked. "I take it those orgasms we were listening to all night weren't faked, right?"

Cindy smiled, blushed, and kissed Collin on the cheek.

"We're going to hang out with some of the family down the street. Probably have dinner there," Collin said. Cindy squeezed his hand. They left two, naked, sisters smiling at the happy couple.

This time Cindy and Collin behaved just like all the other mom and son couples that lived there. Cindy's hand rested on Collin's thigh, with his arm around her, just like her cousins did with their sons.

Everyone was fine. There were minor injuries but none required hospital stays.

After dinner, Cindy led Collin behind the house to suck his cock. She was on her knees, slobbering all over his dick, when a cousin walked in on her.

"Oops, I'm sorry! Carry on," she said, leaving them be.

After Collin's eyes fluttered, his cock shooting its load down Cindy's throat. She stood, wiped her mouth and thanked her son.

One cousin drank too much, got naked and jumped into the swimming pool. Her son followed suit. Soon the other mothers were stripping down and jumping in. Their sons, some reluctant, joined too.

Cindy removed her top, flung her bra off, and stood, extending her hand. "Want to?"

"Oh, no that's fine, I'm good," Collin looked behind her, seeing the family, people that neither he nor his mother knew too well, playing, laughing, kissing.

"We'll get to know them better. They're family after all," Cindy stepped out of her shorts and thong. Collin watched her dive into the pool.

One of the other sons found her when she emerged from the below the surface. He tickled her sides, then playfully cupped her breasts. Cindy spun around and hopped into his arms.

He swam to the pool's edge, squeezing and sucking on Cindy's tits.

"Uh oh, Collin, better come rescue your mom," he called over his shoulder. "I might not give her back!"

Cindy waved to Collin to enter the pool. He laughed, unable to resist her, stripped and jumped in.

"Here you go," the other son said, handing Cindy over to Collin, his own mother finding him.

"Pretend It's just you and me in here," Cindy straddled him. Collin held her up and they began kissing - just like the other couples.

The pool died down, there was no more playing and splashing. The only sound heard was kissing, moaning, and mothers cumming on their sons. Cindy guided Collin inside her, officially joining the orgy.

"I think we're going to love living here," Cindy said before kissing him passionately.

"I think so too, Mom," Collin ended the kiss. Cindy and son gazed lovingly into each other's eyes.

The end.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,595 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

Didn't like it I quit after part of chapter 2. She was suffering from some psychological problem perhaps from her childhood having a spiritual breakdown.

bills47bills47about 7 years ago
very hot

I so wish I was cindy or anyone of the other moms there

Bluebomber5Bluebomber5about 7 years ago
Good Story, rushed ending.

I'm happy to see Cindy's tale finally came to it's long awaited conclusion. Also the brothers R really did have very serious issues. They really do not seem to understand how to respond to relatively a minor problem is healthy manor. I loved reading this story and was hooked from beginning to end. If I were to complain about one thing it would be that Cindy and Collin's climax (the narrative kind) was way too rushed. You did such a great job in creating tension in this story but then pay off went by very quickly. Still aside from that this was great work and as always I encourage you to keep writing.

P.S. I was wondering, have you ever considered doing a mother/son story with a black mother son couple? I think I recall their might have been one incestous black mother and son as very minor characters in one story, but I could be mistaken. You have explored interracial step-son and step-mother, but I'm talking full incest. I mention this because it would be an interesting angle for you to explore in detail, while still staying within your themes of interracial and incest.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
fantastic

loved it thank you

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Late Night on the Loveseat with Mom Mom and son get under the blanket and, well . . .in Incest/Taboo
Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours What could possibly be wrong with this idea?in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories