Politics Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Start when he was ready? Shit! He was the Conservative Party leader, for God's sake. The matter of fact way she spoke made it sound as if he was at a tea party, about to give a speech. Whereas he was about to spill his guts out, admit to being a sex fiend, engaged in an out of control lifestyle!

And he wasn't just about to confess to his sins like a parishioner to a priest. He was going to own up to them to this beautiful woman. The chemistry between them had been evident on their first, brief meeting. It was still there now, despite the uneasiness he felt about coming clean. He wanted this woman, and intuition told him she had similar feelings.

Maybe he'd end up fucking his psychiatrist?

Shit! Thoughts like those were why he was in this position in the first place!

"How long will this first meeting take?" he suddenly asked, more to delay the need to confess than anything else.

"Two hours is normal…" Katie began.

"Two hours?" his startled voice spat out. "Not possible. I can give you half an hour at most."

***

"What do you think?" Erika softly asked, running a soft hand along Rebecca's thigh as she drained the last of her wine. They were already on their second bottle of red. She made sure the gesture wasn't overtly sexual, more a friendly motion between two new friends united in a common aim.

"Wonderful," Rebecca enthused, making no attempt to move her leg away from the caressing fingers. The heady feeling created by the alcohol they'd consumed was matched by the successful progress they'd made.

"I think we're on a winner," Erika murmured, holding her empty glass up. Rebecca quickly filled it. "Here's to the achievement of a dream," the blonde beauty toasted, clinking glasses.

They'd meticulously gone through every aspect of Brazilian beauty's aspirations and proposals, with Erika continually asking pertinent questions until she was happy everything was fully nailed down. She needed the information, of course, though not to secure the finance. Her agreement with Guus Kessen was cemented, irrespective of the case being presented.

No, it was afterwards that she needed to be clear. She'd stay heavily involved, help Becky put everything in place, and make sure she was indispensable. When she took the dark haired beauty to her bed, she'd be a willing participant. And everything about the sexy twenty-two year old suggested that it was going to be an experience to be savoured…

Guus would savour her first, of course. His eagerness for the Brazilian woman's body was like that of a horny young teenager. And he'd only offer the raven-haired beauty the money she needed if she submitted to him. Erika hadn't been certain at first, but now she'd met Becky, she was sure. The hot aerobics instructor may need a little push in the right direction, but this meant too much to her.

When the chips were down, she'd give herself. Erika had no doubt.

"I don't know how to thank you," Rebecca told her new friend, leaning into Erika as the alcohol and euphoria swept through her body.

For a moment, the Swedish woman almost turned in for a Sapphic kiss. But no, that could spoil everything. She wasn't sure the sexy beauty was quite ready yet. Instead, she traced her fingers along Rebecca's thigh through the blue jeans again.

"We'll find a way," she told her with that special come-on smile of hers. "But let's make it happen first. I'll put the finishing touches to your business plan tonight and have it delivered before your meeting tomorrow."

Erika twisted away, leaning forward to gather the papers they'd spread across the coffee table. The move—like all her moves—was a calculated one. She could feel her low-slung jeans tighten along the curve of her ass; she knew that the top of her red thong was on display. And she knew Rebecca wouldn't be able to resist looking.

"Meeting?" The woman's question came out in a choke. The blonde smiled to herself.

"Absolutely, Becky. Didn't I tell you, I have a financier lined up. I'll make sure a copy is delivered to him and another to you. That way he'll be prepared for when you arrive."

"But I've tried everywhere…"

Finishing her sexy bit of organization, she turned back to the Brazilian. "This is a private investor. He specialises in supporting small, new businesses. I'll include details in the pack I send with the plan, including the time and location of the appointment."

"This is a fairy tale," the raven-haired woman laughed, flopping back against the cushions of the couch. Her head was spinning. "I really can't thank you enough, Erika."

"You can thank me when the money is secured," the blonde woman smiled, staring at those wonderful lips. Steady, she told herself, one step at a time. "But listen, Becky, I've done everything I can. You need to do the same with the investor. Whatever he needs from you, you've got to give him…"

"I'll convince him," Rebecca said, opening her eyes and beaming at the woman sitting so close to her. "This means too much to me!"

"You're sure?" Erika pressed, hammering home the message. "You'd do anything?"

"Anything!"

"Make sacrifices?"

Rebecca's big eyes widened further. "Erika, I want this more than anything. I'll make any sacrifice to make it come true."

Just what the Scandinavian temptress wanted to hear. Once Becky had given herself to Guus Kessen, the Dutchman would be in Erika's debt. That was important to her in view of Alistair's recent behaviour.

Since their night with Lady Olivia, she'd noticed a difference in his attitude. Not only had he turned down another opportunity of spending time with her and the aristocratic young woman, he'd only fucked her twice during the last week. A pang of conscience? Then there was Brian Sterling. She remembered only too well the look that Alistair gave to the woman with the Scot. Surely that couldn't be at the root of all of this?

Whatever the issue, intuition warned her that she needed to consider her options. Have a Plan B, as the English so cutely referred to it.

Guus Kessen was her Plan B.

By inveigling the multi millionaire into her sexual games, he'd present an acceptable alternative should Alistair be developing second thoughts. Okay, with his overweight frame he wasn't the most attractive of catches physically. But his multi millions more than made up for that.

Glancing at the Brazilian beauty beside her, she felt her breath catch in her throat. Eyes half closed, chest heaving, nipples clearly on show—an intoxicated Rebecca was clearly high on what the future held.

"Tell me," Erika seductively whispered. "Have you ever been with a woman?"

The dark skinned young woman shook her head, though the instant blush on her face told Erika the thought wasn't a new one. All the signs were there. This was even better than she could have anticipated. Corrupting a straight woman was about as good as it got. And when they were as sexy as this one…

Leaning closer, Erika couldn't resist. She tilted her head very slightly to the right, allowing the hot, dark haired woman to see her wet her glossy lips in anticipation.

Pausing, she wanted Rebecca to make the final move. She watched for it. The Brazilian's large eyes were mesmerized, staring unblinking at the blonde's succulent mouth. Maybe she'd need a little bit more encouragement.

With a soft sigh, Erika brushed her lips against the Brazilian woman's. Just a brush, then a pause, waiting for her response. She was risking everything, pushing so hard so quickly… But how could she resist this sensual beauty?

For a few seconds, Rebecca hesitated. Was she about to protest? Had Erika's instincts been off?

But then, the younger woman's toned body shifted almost imperceptibly, leaning into Erika. Her full lips parted, slightly at first, then wider, allowing the Swedish woman's tongue to flick inside. With a moan, the seductress dipped her face towards the brunette's again, tilting her head to a ninety-degree angle as she met tongue with tongue, swirling around each other in a playful dance.

"I have to go," Erika suddenly told her young friend, reluctantly pulling away. She was panting hard, close to taking the hot Brazilian bitch there and then on the couch. But the timing wasn't right. It might scare away her prey and she wanted to be sure. She didn't want a quick making out session; she wanted to own this woman's body.

The seeds had been sown…

***

"Half an hour, Alistair? That's not much time. But I understand your pressures. And how difficult it is to talk about some of these things. Look, how about this. Just talk about how you're feeling. Start anywhere. Just talk to me!"

She watched him struggle with where to start, what to say, and smiled encouragingly. For someone who might be about to run the country, he looked incredibly nervous, too. But God… he was handsome.

As he tried to find a place to start, she allowed her imagination free reign. What was it they said about black men? He'd be much bigger than Eduardo—that was for sure. What would he do if she leant forward and unzipped him? Her eyes closed for a second as she imagined taking him in her mouth.

His deep sigh brought her back to the present. His face was twisted, as if he was attempting to speak, but the words wouldn't come out. He splayed his hands open, the master orator signifying the difficulty of encapsulating his problem in a few well-chosen words.

Katie waited patiently. What was it that was so difficult? This was the Conservative Party leader! How could he be tongue-tied? In other circumstances, she may have jumped in. She didn't. The confused man needed to find his own way forward.

"Okay," he said at last, the deep breath running through his body. "My childhood was a strict one. My parents were wealthy. They didn't take a lot of interest in my upbringing, but had a clear view of which direction their son should take. I guess that's what's made me the man I am today."

"A very successful one," Katie encouraged.

He nodded. Yes, he was successful. But was it that success that had led him down the path he'd followed? "The problem is," he continued, "my lifestyle now, away from the public eye, would shame and embarrass me if it were known. It would certainly end my political career. And maybe cost me my inheritance."

Katie sat immobile, willing her body not to show her shock. "What sort of lifestyle?" she quietly asked, attempting to keep her voice level. Her smile was forced, while her brain searched through her personal experiences in an attempt to second-guess what he was going to say.

She failed dismally.

"I'm not sure how relevant that is," he replied after a pause. There was that uncomfortable shuffle in his seat again.

"Not relevant?" she asked, maybe a little too quickly. That was stupid, she told herself. Don't scare him off. "Alistair, what I mean is, if I'm to help you, I really need to understand what your problems are. We don't have long…"

She watched every expression on his nervous face. His chest heaved as he looked away. His brow furrowed, then relaxed. He ran his hand through his hair before turning back to her. This was a confident politician for heaven's sake. Tell me! Tell me!

"It's an addiction," he suddenly explained, almost jumping up from the couch and crossing the room to the large window. The triple glazing effectively shut out the heavy traffic in the street below, helping him gather his thoughts.

"Addiction to what?" Katie prompted, glancing at her watch.

He shrugged his shoulders as he swung back round to face her. "Sex," he simply said, the concession feeling like a weight had been removed from his mind.

"Fuck me!" Katie exclaimed. Where the words came from, she had no idea. But they were out there before she could stop them.

The two of them burst into laughter, her inadvertent declaration instantly breaking the tension.

"Well," Alistair slowly drawled, "that's not the best offer to give to a sex addict, especially if you're attempting to cure me. Unless that's part of the therapy, of course?"

No, it's not part of the therapy. It would be gratuitous. But how about it? Here, on the couch? The floor? The desk? For a few seconds they stared at one another. The bastard was thinking the same thing. She knew that, she could tell. His shining eyes were already undressing her.

Like what you see?

"At last," she said instead, acknowledging his confession. Her teeth pulled down on her lower lip like a schoolgirl with a crush, who'd drawn a confession from her favourite boy.

"At last," he repeated, drawing a deep breath and letting it go.

Progress, she thought. Progress. But what progress!?! As a psychiatrist, she'd brought out the problem, which provided a platform to continue. But as a woman, this revelation was something else entirely.

There was something about this man. Something that reverberated around her body and ended between her thighs. And to think he was a sex addict! It didn't deter her. In fact, the thought of him taking her, animal like, pummelling down into her, brought a feeling inside her that even this morning's session with of Eduardo hadn't been able to.

She crossed her legs, trying to stem the rush. "We should leave it there," she stammered, attempting to project some vestige of professionalism. "You're time is up, Alistair, and don't forget that Brian has asked to see you before you leave."

His eyes widened. "So, Katie? Where does this leave us?"

"Your call," she said, aware of the tremor in her voice. "There's no magic wand, but through discussion we may be able to put certain things in perspective. That'll help you rationally decide what's acceptable to you… and what isn't."

Alistair smiled. There was no question that he wanted to see this woman again. And not purely on a professional basis. "I'd like that."

***

"What are you doing here?" Rebecca de Santos asked her boyfriend. She hadn't expected him home for hours yet.

"I wanted to create some time for us," he told her, flashing that grin of his as he pushed the apartment door closed behind him. "So, you and I are going out to dinner. You can tell me all about your meeting with Erika."

"She didn't tell you?" Rebecca asked, her voice apprehensive at the recollection of their kiss. It hadn't left her mind since Erika had left. She'd often wondered what it felt like to kiss a woman and now she knew. It was the drink, of course. But if the opportunity came along again, she might well try it again. It wasn't serious, but it had been fun…

"Just said the two of you had got on famously and she has high hopes," Thomas answered, the innocent expression on his face confirming that was as much as he knew. "I want to hear all about it."

"You will," Becky said, while thinking, Well… not quite all. "But right now, I have a better idea than dinner."

The sultry, languid movements as she rose from the couch had him growing hard, even before her hands criss-crossed to the bottom of her tee shirt. She pulled it over her head as she approached him, freeing her tanned, braless breasts. She reached out to drag his hands onto her naked swells, mashing them against her already aroused swells, her nipples poking into his palms.

"You're in for a hell of a night," she told him as she crushed his lips with her own. Her arms went around his neck, curling through his shaggy, golden hair. Geez, his hands felt good on her tits. "Where?" she grunted.

"Bed?" he suggested. "Just for a change?"

"Don't be boring," she mumbled into his mouth, taking his hand and dragging him towards the kitchen. Leaving him at the door, she turned to face him as she teasingly took two backward steps. Her smouldering dark eyes promised everything.

Unsnapping the top button of her jeans, she leant back against the washing machine to steady herself as she shimmied out of them and kicked them away. Her black thong followed. "You like?"

Thomas grunted. His girlfriend's naked body always excited him. How could anyone so voluptuous be so toned? And that dark, Latin American skin of hers! His eyes devoured her breasts, dropped to the dangling belly piercing and then down to the deliciously smooth mound underneath.

"I see you do," she giggled, watching the lust reflecting back in his eyes. Resting her palms on the washing machine's white surface, she pulled herself upwards, her legs lewdly splayed out before her as she sat on the top. "Well, just going to stand there? Don't you want to fuck?"

Her words had the desired effect. Thomas was catching the early flight to Belfast tomorrow, and if he could spend the night fucking rather than eating, he wasn't going to complain. Besides, they had some catching up to do…

He pulled off his red, silk tie and unbuttoned his shirt as he crossed the floor. Becky helped him remove the rest of his clothing, both pairs of hands frantically getting him ready for action. With a grunt, she slid her hand into his black boxers, impatiently grabbing his rigid member.

"Come on, hurry," she urged, lowering her mouth to his nipple and biting.

"Fuck, Becky, that hurts," he whimpered, feeling like a wimp as the words spilled out, but still feeling the sharp pain around his nipple.

"Then get that thing inside me," she grunted, pushing his boxers down his legs as she wrapped her athletic legs around him. With a rough jerk, she took a firmer hold of his thick manhood and despite the awkward position, fitted him against her already wet pussy.

She kissed him again, momentarily thinking that his lips didn't feel as sweet as Erika's. But as he rubbed the head of his cock across her smooth pussy lips, the thought disappeared into the back of her mind. Her hips jutted upward as his cock sank into her, bringing that delicious gasp she always gave at entry.

"Oh, yes!" she growled against his ear as she adjusted to his girth. "It's days since you were inside me, you bastard! Days!"

"I know!" he grunted back, their lips clashing again as her inner walls closed around him. "Want to make up for it?"

"Oh, Thomas, you have no idea," she cried, her round buttocks sliding across the smooth top of the machine. "We're going through the night, baby! Now shut up and fuck me…"

There was no more talk, only an exchange of soft moans and hard grunts. His mouth closed on hers, jamming his tongue hard down her throat. Her hands were in his golden hair, gripping it tighter in her lust. Thomas gripped her hips, thrusting hard as she looped her legs around his back.

It was awkward, yet thrilling at the same time. The washing machine thudded hollowly against the wall as their fucking intensified. Boom, boom, boom!

"What's after this?" she grunted into his ear, running her tongue around the outside. "The refrigerator? Counter top? Trash can?"

Her teeth bit down onto his earlobe as she spoke, stilling any potential reply. He pulled his head away to escape the pain, though his cock remained buried inside her. Her ankles dug into the top of his ass, giving her the leverage to force him as deep as he could go.

Becky clenched her teeth as the heat of her body climbed higher. She tossed her dark, glossy hair back, now damp with sweat. Her heels dug harder into his ass as he began to thrust. The washer absorbed the blows with loud, dramatic reverberations.

"Yes… yes… yes!" she grunted as she grabbed his hands and pulled them to her tits. She loved her breasts being pleasured when she was on the verge. Her hands dug into his back as her orgasm approached. Grunting in Portuguese, her fingernails scraped into his flesh as she climaxed.

"YES!" she screamed. "Keep fucking me. Thomas…"

He did, continuing to thrust inside her throughout her orgasm. When the thudding noise of the washing machine against the wall became too much, he picked up her athletic body up, clutching her ass to keep them upright.