Politics Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, yes," she grunted, fastening her legs around his back and arms around his neck. She clung to him as he shifted them over to the kitchen table, somehow still managing to fuck her as they covered the short distance.

"What the—" he began, but then she was fitting him back inside as she straddled him, pushing him down on the table.

She gyrated downwards on his hard cock, seeking a second orgasm. It wasn't far away. Grinding her hips in tiny circles, her eyes narrowed at the growing sensations inside her. She loved the slow build up, but when his groans turn to growls, she began to ride him hard, pumping down like a machine.

She thrust downwards on his hard cock, seeking a second orgasm. It wasn't far away. Gyrating her hips in tiny circles, her eyes narrowed at the growing sensations inside her. She loved the slow build up, but when his groans turn to growls, she began to ride him hard, pumping down like a machine.

"Oh, God, Thomas. Yes… yes…"

She gritted her teeth as her head fell forward, her body trembling as she succumbed to the second orgasm. Thomas thrust upwards, desperate to find his own release. His hands gripped the sides of the table it scraped along the floor, a sailor hanging onto the ship as it rode the stormy seas.

The tingling sensation ran from his cock to his brain and back again. She was humping back down against him now. Where did she get all that energy?

"Does my baby need to cum?" she teased, leaning down to kiss him. Just as his lips found hers, she pulled away to bite down on his lower lip.

"Fuck, Becky," he complained as she drew blood.

"Exactly," she giggled, increasing her pace. She felt alive, needing to rid herself of the sexual tensions that had been building all week. He'd better be up to what she had planned. But for now, she needed to give him the orgasm he needed. Sweat dripped from her onto his body.

"Uh… uh… uh…" he began to repeat over and over again.

"There, baby?" she asked, pausing for a second and squeezing his cock inside her. "Want to cum?"

She jammed down one final time when he grunted, feeling the sandpaper scrape of his light brown pubes against her smooth sex. He gasped. "Yes!" she shrieked. The first burst of juicy cum splattered her insides.

His balls emptied themselves into her tightness. "Yes… yes… yes…"

She held him tight as his body jerked over and over again, not moving until he was fully spent. Then her lips found his ear. "Front room carpet now, baby? We're going through every room!"