All Comments on 'Poly at the Poly Pt. 08'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

Hate cliffhangers. Otherwise hot. I still think Emily and Paul are doomed

EmilymcpluggerEmilymcpluggerover 1 year ago

There’s a final part? Jeez, Louise. I have no idea where this one is going to go, who will end up with whom or what?

Incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I kinda wish they'd impregnate each other's wives in the end!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Paul seems to display cuckold aspects with a major humiliation fetish. The fact that he finally managed to orgasm at the end meant NOTHING to the two guys that got off in giving him oodles of humiliation experiences: Jack and Mike. Jack wasn't even in the room and Mike was unconscious. Emily, who now is his slut wife, will obviously now have an eye out for other guys similar to Jack and Mike to give her what she really wants: domination. Paul isn't up to the task. Plus, Emily will clearly want this to happen again with this bunch so that she can resume being "owned" by Jack and "loved" by Mike. Dickhead Paul has no idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome, awesome awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At this point I'm not sure I like Mike. First treating Cassie like an object/fantasy rather than a person with feelings, and now getting like this with Emily. I know Emily and Paul had that conversation at the start of chapter 7, and they had the same one with Mike and Allison too, but I feel like unless the air is cleared, Paul will always be looking over his shoulder wondering if Mike would make a move on his wife. Just because they're swapping now doesn't give him consent to move on Emily at a later date.

Maybe I'm thinking too much lol. I see you've so far avoided any anal play except for that one time when Jack played with Emily's ass

I wonder if the last sentence is Mike stretching things a little too far that finally leads to everything breaking apart. Which honestly would be heartbreaking because I'm rooting for Paul and Emily lol. 2 more weeks huh. Let's see how this ends

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to the finale.

Emily’s emotional story is intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Emily realised she had forgotten to take the pill for the last week?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two weeks of anticipation for the finale of finales...and then depression 😢

This has been a glorious journey, Spector...thank you for your talent on this tome!

groaningbumpgroaningbumpover 1 year ago

Jack's done. Emily has some explaining to do. Still rooting for a happy ending for her and Paul.

Krooow_of_winterKrooow_of_winterover 1 year ago

Wow, a chapter with a focus on edging and you make us wait fir two weeks with a huge cliff hanger.

Well played, well played indeed.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to go out side and scream for completely unrelated reasons

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

Huh, dont know about the end. I always prefer fucking over a handjob, even after edging for quite a while. A handjob just feels less good. So in a way it felt like Paul got less out of it, a consolation price so to speak. After watching how his wife gave herself away physicially and emotionally. I mean, how he was even in the mood after that display, I dont know. If she were my wife, I seriously would have doubted her commitment after that display and have some words, not because what actually happend but because she never denied what Jack and Mike were saying. The worst part? They are supposed to be friends, the guys and gals. That commentary while they were fucking Emily wasnt very 'friendly'. They pretty much disrespected Paul and got away with it. Emily never denying anything and Allison, Cassie and even Paul downplaying what happend in front of their eyes. All this shows is that nothing is fine in their relationships. Neither in their circle as friends nor between the spouses. And I also got the feeling that Allison and Cassie somehow know more than Paul but are playing him like a fiddle to a tune I dont have figured out yet. Quiet disconcerting and left a bitter aftertaste. Looking forward to the final chapter and the resolution of this mess.

UnscratchedItchUnscratchedItchover 1 year ago

In good erotica the characters should be fucking their feelings for each other as much as, if not more, than each other. This is an excellent example to follow.

The hard work of making the characters as complex and fleshed out as the story will bear is paying off. Regardless of how the story plays out, there is a lot to enjoy about this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this series, genuinely can never wait for next instalment. The ending feels like too long to wait for 2 weeks because it felt like it should have carried on. Always trying to understand why Alison has to talk herself to orgasm with Head coach encouragement, such a bizarre aspect. Still rooting for Paul and Cassie to end up together. Damn Emily just isn’t for him. 4 stars as oppose to 5 on all other 7 because the ending felt premature. Love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This will not end well. Mike's love confession to Emily, Jack's dominance over Emily, I can see this one go out with a bang.

pcman1950pcman1950over 1 year ago

What a torture chamber you lead your readers into! Little Emily's gonna be the "emd" of them all. 5 splooging stars.

1TLover1TLoverover 1 year ago

Yeah, I really don't like Jack. Em and Mike are also moving lower and lower on the scale.

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Hot and erotic. 5stars

baragonbaragonover 1 year ago

Seriously, your stories are awesome. I'm going through your whole set now. Can't wait for the final of Poly. Great work.

AlorinAlorinover 1 year ago

I thought I wouldn't be surprised at more evidence of Emily's manipulating a lot of this, but I was. This entire trip and everything on it was orchestrated, and Emily pushing past every limit and line long, long before Paul was comfortable or willing is just more of the same.

Honestly, the most shocking thing she's done was *not* give in to Jack's prompting of ownership, however little that matters in this multitrack affair situation she's running. Even odds she was already off the birth control for the trip.

I just hope this all blows up at this point. Three divorces, feel free to keep the change.

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

Guessing one of the girls is licking her, but my fantasy would be that she can feel the difference in his kiss. She's utterly destroyed their bond, and she can feel it, like a warm blanket suddenly ice cold, in the touch of his lips. But in that fantasy world, Jack would be somehow castrated by accident or something, for being a collosal asshole, and I doubt that's gonna happen either lol. Most likely an unexpected licking from one of the gals. Curious to find out, for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn you! I thought this was the last installment!

Fun read, keep it up (heh).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Feels like everything is going to fall apart for Emily and Paul in the last chapter. Captivating ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jack was way out of line, trying to claim Emily('s pussy) in front of her husband. Another prize pussy for him.

Right after that came Mike with a love confession towards Emily. They had been fooling around without telling.

Allison and Cassie comforted Paul with sex, but they must be boiling inside.

Emily is fucked senseless by everybody except for her husband.

Things are about to explode. My guess is that all relationships will be over in 3 months. Paul will be better off though. Both Allison and Cassie seem better suited for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Re-reading this. it seems like Mike and Emily go way further back than this trip. Ouch.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 1 year ago

The obvious is that Jack(ass) and Mike are doing Emily to reclaim their pussy as she trys to remember the biggest dick and greatest guy has been fucked over by her.

And the real honest faithful hearted women proved their love and how great Paul's dick is compared to either of the other dick heads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sadly, Emily and Paul reminds me of a young, married couple we met in the swinging lifestyle. Just like Em, our friend was very innocent at 1st, but you can sense the kinkiness undernearth. She got enticed to the bdsm side of things as a submissive to other men. Then she seperated from her hubby, got into a serious slave/submissive relationship with an older, more mature man she met in the swinging world. That lasted max 2 years, and she's now hardcore.

Lots of swinger couples we know seperated, but we've always felt there was a fundamental flaw between their relationship that caused it. They would have seperated w/o swing - it just made it quicker.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

Whelp. Once again I hate Jack. In my opinion, he is intentionally trying to poison Paul and Emily's marriage in his desire to own Emily's pussy. ...Almost as if he wants to replace Cassie with Emily.

Then Mike is seemingly trying to worm his way into Emily's heart, what the fuck?!? Not cool, dude!

AND EMILY WAS HIDING THINGS FROM PAUL FROM THE START?!? AND THAT FREEZE AT THE END!?!

...Oh hell...I have a really bad feeling in the pit of my stomach...

...I think, if our worst fears aren't realized that is, Emily went off birth control weeks ago expecting Paul to impregnate her during the vacation and her freezing at the end is her remembering that (thus either Jack or Mike has already impregnated her). Either that or Jack came back and shoved his dick in her ass.

Waiting two weeks for these stories is murder. Can't wait for the conclusion. I hope it's a happy ending. I don't want these people ruined.

Sparks722Sparks722over 1 year ago

Hmmm....so how long have Mike and Emily had a thing before this trip happened? And how long has she already been pregnant with Mike's baby (the whole "I'm going off both control as soon as we get back" part)? Definitely getting the sense this is going to be one of THOSE Spector endings for this story, but I'm curious to see where Allison falls out in the epilogue; obviously Jack is going to die in the early days of the Pandemic in a few months' time (NYC got hit BAD, and it fits his personality type to ignore the advice of experts), and I'm guessing Emily immediately shifting into research mode to either isolate the virus or start work on it's genome for crafting vaccines is in some way or other going to be the final nail in the coffin for her and Paul (if they make it that long and attempt to put pieces back together).

Also, I'm pretty sure Mike's confession was at least partially on purpose - it fits HIS personality type.

Ugh, 13 more days now and counting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I suspect Emily’s reaction at the cliffhanger ending is due to Jack shoving his cock int Emily and the beginning of the end of all 3 relationships is in the final chapter. As previously written Paul will have a difficult time remaining with Emily. My money is on Paul and Cassie forming a stronger relationship maybe exclusive but maybe Spector-Dugan wants poly at the poly and poly after the poly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Emily was hanging over me... It was over. We were finished... as our lips touched, I felt her stiffen. Freeze. Emily's jaw fell open. Her eyes went wide."

So who stuck what in her butt?

My guess is Jack had to one up the other husbands and try to put one over on Paul by exerting his alpha male tendencies before the couples scatter and attempt to reconnect with their spouses. If so, the fallout "should" befit the crime... I hope.

Allison and Cassie have become very mindful and protective of Paul and his feelings over what continues to be emerge through Emily's interactions with their husbands during "sex talk" and revelations of her actions and seemingly full disregard for Paul's state of mind accordingly. Its about time for a blowout. Each step of the way Emily had blatantly blasted past each self imposed and agreed to limit. Healthy loving relationships are built on trust and communication. Hmm...

I have enjoyed the series. Been frustrated by the cliff hangers, and thought I knew what was coming next. My one suggestions would be to add talks between husbands and wives along the way each progressive day, during downtime, or as everything changes. Its is unrealistic for married couples to keep silent and not discuss, argue, or challenge each other on decisions made. Likewise, it seems unlikely that the wives would not have pulled Emily aside and clue her in on what she's doing to Paul. And caution restraint. It should be an interesting final chapter.

Thanks for the rollercoaster ride of emotions and relationships. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jack and Mike do not respect Emily and Paul's marriage. Jack will take Emily's anal cherry and Jack and Mike will give her her first DP. In full ecstacy she will scream things that will hurt Paul and eventually end their marriage. Having read other stories of this writer I expect Emily to get pregnant by Jack or Mike. Most likely she'll be the loser in the end. Allison and Mike and Jack and Cassie are total mismatches too. Shitstorm incoming because Emily has secrets and seems to have no boundaries. I do not expect one of the three marriages to hold. The only question left is who ends up with who.

WindHawkWindHawkover 1 year ago

“Allison’s orgasm was squeezing down on her like a car crusher.” My god, this one was hilarious! And hot, naturally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Blow it up with a surprise ending and chaos. All of them pregnant. Emily not only sneaking around with Mike, but another one like Jack back home. Allison coaching Paul and Cassie giving into food and becoming a BBW, which Paul secretly prefers. Then leave us with a Cliff Hanger that leads into another great story.

TracklTracklover 1 year ago

Got a feeling there's Cassie's hand in Jack and Mike's behaviour in order to drive Paul into her hands.

billtomlin60billtomlin60over 1 year ago

This latest installment is yet another example of your brilliant story-making ability. Your writing-style perfectly weaves life’s day-to-day happenings with the meticulous descriptions of the blazing-hot sexual interludes to enrich the reader and pull us into Paul’s world.

Added to that is your finesse in imbuing each character’s personality through dialog and plot; Paul’s depreciative demeanor, Emily’s wanton, submissive desire, Jack’s dominating personality, Cassie’s hidden insecurity, Mike’s exploitive tendencies, and Allison’s competitive drive.

Overarching the hot sexual trysts is the dichotomy of the precise portrayal of a typical visit to Disney World. Anyone who’s visited the parks will instantly recognize the settings you place your characters in. And this incongruity of visiting the ultimate family-friendly Happiest Place on Earth while committing consensual polyamorous adultery via ultra-hot sex scenes spices this story well beyond just another Literotica tale.

Another unique attribute to your writing style is the way you empower your female characters. The ladies aren’t the typical overly submissive, ready to be abused ‘just lay back and spread-em’ type commonly found in Literotica stories.

Instead, the female characters often kick-off and direct the activities, especially Allison and Cassie. And from this last chapter we can assume Emily was instigating the secretive shenanigans she shared with Mike and Jack when hubby and the other ladies were not looking.

The ladies are fully complicit in the poly at the Poly, with intriguing sexual and relationship goals of their own. Yet at the same time, we feel the undercurrent of a sense of sadness when Cassie reveals that Jack’s wandering ways are not always willfully agreed-to. This adds depth to the characters and weaves us even deeper into the complex fabric that is an open matrimonial relationship.

This series has quickly risen to become what I consider to be one of the best of the best on Literotica. I look forward to the next installment, which selfishly I hope is not the last in the series. I’ve been sucked into Paul’s world (no pun intended, well, maybe a little one) and just like visiting Disney World, I have no desire to leave anytime soon.

WindHawkWindHawkover 1 year ago

Emily just got hit with a sudden wave of nausea. Is it too soon for morning sickness?

Or Jack’s just activated the microchip he implanted deep into Emily’s vagina. “I must kill … Mickey!” (Picturing Reggie Jackson as a small naked woman with a big bush trudging around Disney World with a handgun.)

groaningbumpgroaningbumpover 1 year ago

Just a thought...at this point it's anyone's guess, but I think Cassie was the only one to say "your pussy", to Paul, prior to her squirting episode. Is Jack jealous of that, and trying to claim Emily in retaliation. I'm guessing one of three things happens next, 1) Mike or Jack have entered Emily again (perhaps anally), 2) Emily did go off the pill early and realized that after Mike unloaded, or 3) She realized the pillow talk with Mike was heard by all and she's afraid Paul will leave her. Or #4, something I haven't even thought of bc who the fuck knows how this ends?!?!?! Anxiously awaiting the final chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They are insane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mike decided to take Emily from Paul and began screwing her from behind. Paul will decide that he has had enough of Mike's efforts to steal Emily, stands, then breaks Mike's jaw with a right hook. Jack protests and finds himself unconscious after Paul takes him out, also. Next, Paul divorces Emily so she can marry Mike, after he divorces Allison. Cassie divorces Jack. Then, Cassie and Allison commence their polyamorous adventures with Paul. These three grow old together, with many children and grandchildren shared between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Groaningbump may have the next chapter figured out ... Hope Emily comes to her senses and stays with her husband ...

Beejay3Beejay3over 1 year ago

What a holiday…will things ever return to normal life and normal sex after that whallapolusa of a sex romp?

Staggering, I’d say. Love to read the last verse!!

Thanks for that oversexed romp!

When do we get the last chapter? I’m on pins and hard-Ons.

Krooow_of_winterKrooow_of_winterover 1 year ago

Questions I'm hoping to have answered in the next chapter

1. What were Emily and Jack doing when they were alone at the resort on that first day?

2. Just what is Cassie going to do with that 'favor' Paul owes her?

3. Why was the third day such a challenge for Emily?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've really enjoyed this series and am looking forward to what the last chapter will contain. Will Paul and Cassie have that final romantic coupling that Cassie really needs and secretly wants? Will someone try to take Emily's anal cherry? Will Allison and/or Cassie try to have a turn with Emily, now that they've broken the girl-girl barrier with each other, and if so, will that lead Allison and Emily into a more intimate friendship in the future?

Will Allison and Mike and Emily and Paul really be able to stop once they get back to "real life"? Will it just be using condoms so they can continue to enjoy each other as Emily tries to get pregnant? Or will there be carelessness and will Emily get pregnant with Mike's baby? Or .... I know these are story lines outside this series, but it's interesting to think about.

Speechless2025Speechless20258 months ago

INCREDIBLE! Emily strait up cheated on him! Withheld secrets, from only day fucking two on the fucking trip! Who really knows what she did with Mike and Jack? She lied by omission while orchestrating the whole "together" rule as a cover up! Yay for Paul being able to set aside the betrayal to achieve one last burst. But now, if it were me, it's time for some truth. Who even knows of this is the first time in their marriage she's cheated?!? Maybe insisting on birth control was for a far more insidious reason. Divorce could happen over Mike's revelations.

CZOFTWCZOFTW3 months ago

This story gets better every time I read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES