All Comments on 'Pony Boy Ch. 03'

by ChestersBoi

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
damejintymcgintydamejintymcgintyabout 11 years ago

Great chapter. You're the author...take the story where you want it to go. I'll happily read it.

metajinxmetajinxabout 11 years ago

I'd have been happy with Mr. Mason as the special someone, but as far as I can tell, he's doing pretty okay as a leading bystander. This part is just as good as the others, so no worries :) I really love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Still on the edge of my seat.

It's your story, we're just on for the ride. That said...I'm gonna opine. You've made Ben such a likable guy, we just don't want him horribly abused then sold to a Turkish brothel or dead in a box by the side of the road (or whatever pyschopaths do with their victims in your neighborhood). I've got many speculations, but I'll just buckle up and wait....:)

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 11 years ago

I have to agree you take the story where you want it to go and we will follow you but also it has to be said Ben deserves happiness and I hope he finds Mr Right... I have an inkling if it is not Mr Mason then opposites attract... maybe Jed!! Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Gangster's Moll and pony.

After reading chapter 1- a 'romance' between Ben and Mr Mason was the farthest thing from my mind. Ben was a virgin, naive, resistant to sex and read as more straight than gay. He did enjoy submission and pony racing and had an instant connection to Mr Mason and Pete, who uses a whip but "not for racing". I was looking forward to seeing a relationship that included discipline and private pony training. Ben seemed eager to please but not weak or effeminate. He has to be strong and athletic to be able to run multiple long races pulling a jockey. To me he didn't seem like he would suddenly be prancing around like a coquettish rent boy overnight. I really like this story and I want to read more about the Ben, Mason, and Pete dynamic. Just with a little less coy eyelash batting and more pony sex training -with a little romance thrown in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Totally hooked!

What a little gem this story is in a sea of soulless erotica, this is indeed a story with a heart and some very hot submissive sex, I won't lie this whole rough sex thing turns me on extremely but what really gets me going is PONY BOY, what he goes through in his heart and his mind, excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I really like the story, but I truly hope there will be more domination and pony training in the continuing chapters. I like the romance and am curious how the relationship between Ben and Jed will develop now that Jed did have a sort of revenge by having Ben on his knees in front of him blowing his hard dick. Somehow I think these guys can get friends! We'll find out by reading further....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous