Pony Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'Ere, he's the one that did that dance. You remember, striptease sort of thing, last week it was," one of Mr. Jarman's lads called out.

"Yeah, that was good, that was. Let's have him do it again," another joined in.

"Yeah, gets my vote," from yet another.

"Looks like my lads enjoyed that dance you did," Mr. Jarman said to me.

"I'd be delighted to perform for you gentlemen. I'm always keen to oblige in any way I can. Where would you like me? Right here?"

"On my lap!"

"On his face, more like."

There were quite a few other suggestions from the lads but then one called out "How about he does it with one of the other ponies? Buy one, get one free sort of thing."

"What, get them to bum each other?"

"Do you ever think of anything except bumming? You're obsessed, you are."

"At least I'm the one doing the bumming, not the one getting bummed." This caused quite a bit of laughter.

"Lads, lads," Mr. Jarman said with mock severity. "No one is bumming anyone, well, not yet anyway. As to whether there will be any bumming later, I really couldn't say." That got him a round of laughter. "But I agree with you all, it would be nice if we had a bit of a show."

"Let's have that Black Coffee. Get a bit of black on white action?" one of the lads suggestion.

"Yeah, not bad, but I've got a better idea," Mr. Jarman said looking straight at me. He called over a waitress, whispered in her ear and she bustled off.

"What's the plan, Mr. Jarman," one of the lads asked.

"Wait and see. You'll love it."

And then one of the other guests approached and, in his wake there was Jed. He couldn't miss that it was me still stood on the coffee table in the centre of the group.

"Hello, Mr. Jarman, what's all this about you wanting to borrow Dark Arrow?" Jed's companion asked.

"Keep your hair on, Jim It's only for a little while. We're having College Boy put on a little show for us and, when one of the lads thought it would be nice if he had someone to dance with, well, Dark Arrow just seemed like the obvious choice seeing as how they're such good friends and all."

"Yeah, classic!" Jim laughed. Jed, on the other hand, looked as sick as a parrot. He was certainly not in the best mood to act as dance partner and this seemed to have disaster written all over it. Jed had suffered enough humiliation brought on by me or my actions; any more would be kicking a man when he's down. And then I had a brainwave.

"Excuse me, Mr. Jarman," I said as respectfully as I could. "Would you possibly be so kind as to let Dark Arrow and myself have a couple of moments to work out our act. I'm sure it would improve it if we did so."

"Gor, ain't you the posh one! Would I possibly be so kind? Well possibly I would be so. Go on then, but be quick about it."

I stepped down from the table, motioned with my head to Jed that he should follow me and headed for the corner of the room. Jim gave Jed a smack on his bottom and he followed me over.

"I suppose you think you're going to get me sucking on your prick again," he said with a snarl. "Well, I'm fuckin not going to, not no how."

"Agreed. How about I suck yours instead."

"No way, no fucking way at... Hang on! You're offering to suck my prick? What are you after?" Jed was all suspicion.

"I'm after putting on the best show we can. Happy punters mean bigger tips, right? You play the big strong one, I play the little girl and we can make this work, see what I mean? Of course, we could just go out there and you could beat me up. I'm sure that would go down well with Mr. Jarman."

"That's all very well for you but I... I can't fuckin' dance."

"You don't have to. Just look mean. You're good at that."

"Come on, you two, you've had long enough."

"Jed, come on, are you up for this or not?"

"If you're shitting me...."

"I'm not, really, I'm not. Now come on."

I took him back to the waiting circle and, this time, completely cleared the coffee table. As I put the bowl of condoms down I slipped one into the palm of my hand and held it between my fingers where it wouldn't be obvious. Jed was standing around like a pillock. At least I wasn't expecting him to do any actual dancing. I hoped he could look suitably mean and not just gormless.

Once I had the table cleared I started to pick up the beat of the background music. I shimmied past Mr. Jarman. He had a folded handkerchief in his top pocket. Perfect! I gave him a wink, blew him a kiss and pulled it out. Now, doing my very best Isadora Duncan, I used his handkerchief as my scarf as I shimmied up to Jed and played the vamp. He stood there stern and strong while I draped myself over him, flirting outrageously. I really let myself go. This wasn't Jed I was flirting with but the big strong man of my dreams and I wasn't Ben but some little sex kitten playing for her master.

I guided Jed up, onto the coffee table and made quite a bit of having put him on a pedestal. I even kissed his feet, making sure I gave my bum plenty of wiggle at the same time. Then, praying that the table would take our combined weight, I got up behind him, wrapped my arms around him, and, while my lips played across the back of his shoulders, my hands slipped beneath the waistband of his shorts.

The thin silky material of his shorts did precious little to hide what my hands were doing but, what little they did, certainly helped. As I played with his prick the suggestiveness of the moving bulge was, I hope, far more erotic than had I done it in the open. It certainly got the guys cheering along. Meanwhile, as I swayed and shimmied, I was effectively rubbing my prick against his arse, a fact not lost on anyone.

But I couldn't keep him covered forever. The guys were getting very vocal about that. Teasingly, I eased his shorts down, bit by bit until I had revealed his prick and my hand wrapped around it. Once the reveal was over, I let him go, stepped off the table, pushed his shorts all the way down and took them off him. I gave them a little sniff which got the laugh I was after. Then I turned back to Jed and worshipped him as if he were Michaelangelo's David. By now he had got the message and, looking at me like I was dirt, he put out his foot for me to fawn over.

It wasn't long before I was working higher. I took it slowly, moving steadily northwards until I ended up spending quite a bit of time kissing his arse. I even made out that I was licking it, although I was careful not to actually do so. It wasn't very dignified but I wasn't after dignified, I was after giving the show they wanted.

Then I moved round to the front of him. At least he was getting off on it all. His prick was good and hard. I made a big show of kissing his balls and, undercover of doing so, I unwrapped the condom. I was a little clumsy fitting it over his prick but it wasn't too bad and now I could really set to work. At first I treated it like a lollipop, long slow licks of the entire length but this wasn't what Jed wanted, nor, more importantly, was it what the crowd wanted. I opened my mouth and took him inside.

"Go on, fuck his face, you know you want to!" on of the onlookers called out and Jed was keen to oblige. At least he had the sense to use the beat of the music as the source of the rhythm but the impetus was now coming from him, not from me. He reached down and put his hands on his hips, standing there with all the arrogance I expected from him. 'Go on, Jed,' I thought to myself. 'You know you want to.'

And he did. He placed a hand either side of my head and started fucking my face for real. The crowd, and I was sure there were more than when we had started, were clapping along. Jed was being pretty rough but I knew this was what they wanted and I also knew it wouldn't last for long. I could feel the tension rising within him, I could feel the pent up anger behind each thrust. He wanted so much to pay me back, to make me suffer the way he had.

"Fuck! You! Bitch!" he snarled out loud. "Fuck! You! 'Till! You! Scream!"

And that was it, that was enough, he buried himself as far as he could inside me and, if it hadn't have been for the condom, my mouth would have been flooded. As the crowd cheered him on, he came and came and came, shooting his load just where he wanted to.

I gave him a moment or two before standing up, holding out my hand and helping him down off the table. I put my arms around him and kissed him, full on the mouth, tongue and all. He was a little surprised at that but played along perfectly. Then we broke, turned to the crowd and bowed.

There was a whole bundle of applause and congratulations and back slapping but, after a while, with the show obviously over, Jim took Jed away, the crowd returned to wherever they had come from and I was left to entertain Mr. Jarman and his lads.

It was completely different from looking after Herr Schlitz. He had been a foreign visitor and I was his and his alone. Mr. Jarman, on the other hand, was simply the boss of this particular gang and, although, when push came to shove, I was his 'property' for the evening I was expected to entertain the whole crowd. I turned the vamp up to eleven, camped it up as hard as I could, and flirted with the lot of them. And they loved it!

"Why are you still wearing your shorts," one of the lads called out as I was passing round the coke mirror.

"Ooh, a girl like me doesn't drop her shorts for just anyone," I simpered. "It has to be a big strong man to turn me on. Are you a big strong man?" I passed the mirror to the next taker, dropped on my knees in front of the lad and kissed the bulge in his pants. "Can I look and me see how big and strong you are? Can I have a little playtime?" I smiled as sweetly as I could. I saw his eyes flicker in Mr. Jarman's direction. He wasn't going to go any further without permission.

He must have got it because, with shifting any more than he needed to, he opened his fly and pulled out his prick.

"Mmmm, that is nice and strong. I bet you can satisfy all the girls with that monster." I wrapped my hand around him and stroked him up and down. "I like to play with a big hard prick like this one. Have all you boys got big strong pricks?"

"All except for Jamie." This was, apparently, the height of wit as it had them falling about with laughter.

"Which one is Jamie?" I asked, looking about. I really didn't have to ask. Jamie was, by far and away, the youngest of the gang; not much older than me and what gave him away was his blushes and the way he was squirming with embarrassment. I got up off the floor and went over and sat on his lap.

"Oh, Jamie, sweetie, are they being cruel to you? I'll tell you what, I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours. Can't say fairer than that." I made a big show of pulling open the top of my shorts in such a way that only he could see. Then I squirmed in his lap. "Oooh, something's stiring in the undergrowth. It can't be that small. Can I have a look see, pretty please, I'll give you a kiss, on the lips."

"Why don't you give him a blow job?" one of the lads called out.

"Ooh, can I? Can I, please?" I gave him a peck on the cheek. "I'll be ever so good and, if you're really lucky, I'll be ever so bad."

"Go on, Jamie, have this one on me." Mr. Jarman called out.

I slipped off his knees and grabbed a condom from the bowl before kneeling down in front of him. I undid his fly and hauled out his prick. As far as I was concerned it was pretty much the same size as the other guys. He was already pretty hard but I gave him a few strokes to get him stiff enough for the condom and to completely extract him from his boxers. As soon as he was ready I slipped on the condom and put him in my mouth.

He may have had no problems with size but he certainly had no staying power because it wasn't long before his cork popped and, with a huge groan of satisfaction, he relaxed back, panting.

"There, that's better," I said, getting to my feet. "Do you know, I think a big strong boy like you might just be able to get me out of these shorts."

To the amusement of all concerned I wiggled my bum in his face and he reached out and pulled at the waistband of my shorts. He got them to about mid thigh but couldn't reach any further so I pushed them the rest of the way down and made a show of giving them to him.

And that pretty much set the tone for the rest of the evening. I was still kept busy chopping out the lines and keeping the champagne flowing but, in between, I was giving each and every one of them blow jobs. It was hard work, as much to keep up the act as to keep gobbling down the pricks but I was queen of the evening; the lads couldn't get enough of me. Curiously, the one guy I didn't service was Mr. Jarman. He just seemed to be ringmaster, egging us all on.

It was all but dawn when the party started to disperse. There was a certain amount of zipping of flies and the like as Mr. Jarman's group sorted themselves out, ready to leave.

"You go on, lads, I'll be with you in a minute or two," he told them and, laughing together, they left leaving just me and Mr. Jarman.

"Not bad, not bad at all," he told me. "Now, over the arm of the sofa."

"I'm sorry..."

He didn't tell me again. He just grabbed my arm, twisted it behind my back and marched me to the end of the sofa where he bent me over so that my bum was uppermost. I could easily guess what was coming so I spread my legs and waited while he got his prick out and fitted a condom. I was tight, very tight, and he had to force himself in but, even so, there was no passion as with Herr Schlitz. For him this was simply sating a need. For maybe five minutes he just forced himself inside me. I was whimpering with pain but I bit the cloth of the sofa to hide it. Then, at last, he came and, for a moment, he collapsed forward, resting his weight on top of me.

"Not bad at all," he said again as he withdrew. "Money's on the table."

And by the time I had got up off the sofa he had gone.