All Comments on 'Pony Named Pleasure'

by ddraelynkhar

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

So you had me COMPLETELY convinced that she really was a horse and this had NOTHING to do with sex. You are an awesome writer and its a pleasure to read this story. If you haven't already you should do a few more in this area.

Thanks a lot for the awesome read,

Master's little Kitten

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 8 years ago
I don't usually go for Pony-Girl stories ...

... but this one was exceptionally good. You really should write more in this vein -- you are a wonderful writer. Thank you for sharing your work with us -- five stars and my best wishes.

ddraelynkharddraelynkharover 8 years agoAuthor
thank you reviews!!!!

I appreciate the kind words about my story SO very much.thank you. THIS one was a Labour of love. I do have a further adventure with the pony and her Master in the works, I'm trying to write it from his perspective as I can really only get away with the bait and switch thing once. And a Dragon thing my Master edited for me pending.

SimplySilverSimplySilveralmost 8 years ago
One of the few...

...pony stories that I have actually fallen in love with. It is not my personal fetish, although I can appreciate the dynamic for what it is. I do have a special love for horses.

The breeding scene was a bit scary; wished the Snake Lady for the worse. It seemed she almost knowingly abused Pleasure's situation. Perhaps out of desire for the master. Regardless, you successfully made me despise her. I also questioned the grooms who obeyed without checking with their head of house. But some grooms are young and truly do not know better.

Loved your detailing on the harnesses, sights, and smells. It helped draw the reader into the story deeper. Having her commentary was nice as well; it gave a familiarity to the reader even if they didn't know much on pony play. The tone, in particular, seems to be one of your strengths. Please continue to write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful

So realistic so exciting and so erotic...I'm looking for a good young filly to train.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous