Pooja Ditches BF for American Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indianwife
indianwife
357 Followers

"Well if we don't get tired, we can go to North as well. Can you book one more ticket from Chennai to Delhi? If we are too tired, then we can cancel it. Otherwise we will go ahead as per the plan." She replied.

"Well that's great. I was thinking along the same lines but then thought that you may not want to travel so much. So I didn't do it."

"It's ok with me Mark as long as you are with me." She said.

"I love you baby." Mark said as she felt an odd ache in her heart.

"I love you too honey. I will apply for leave tomorrow. Good night." She disconnected as he said good bye to her.

The next 15 days Pooja was very anxious. With each passing day, she felt her excitement mount as well as her unease. She didn't want her parents to know that she would be spending almost 15 days with a foreign man. She also didn't want her friends to know. She simply told them that she was going home. At the same time, she told her parents that she was going for a long trip with her friends. Finally she slept restlessly through the night. As Mark had told her not to pack any clothes for herself, she didn't bother.

The next day, she woke up early and bathed quickly. Then she quickly made her hair and applied some make up and dressed quickly. She wore a red colored top and blue jeans. It was quite tight and hugged her hips and ass. She brushed her hair and kept it open on her back. She slung her purse on her shoulders and finally wore her high heeled sandal. She was just 5.2 feet while Mark was almost 6 inch. So she wanted to look a bit taller than she was. She hailed a taxi and reached airport at 8 and waited for the flight. The flight was due to arrive at 8:30, but was delayed by about 30 minutes. Finally just as she was feeling bored, Mark's flight was announced. She got up and went just outside the immigration area. She waited anxiously as people filed out of the rows of immigration. She looked for Mark in each row but there was no sign of him. Finally she saw him in the last row and waived at him. He also seemed to be looking for her and saw her just as she waived. He waved back at her and smiled.

"Hi honey, you are looking great." He beamed at her as he came closer to her and hugged her.

"You are looking great. Did you have good sleep? You don't look tired." She kissed his cheek and hugged him.

"Well I had good night's sleep and feeling great. So are you ready to go to hotel?" They started walking together as Mark put his hand around her slim waist.

"Sure." She felt he looked even more handsome than in pictures. He was a real hunk. For the first time she realized what a sexy and attractive man she got. She smiled as they both walked together towards the taxi stand. She had already booked a taxi to take them to hotel Renaissance. It was a posh 5 star hotel in Powai. Mark removed hand from her waist as they walked together. She slipped her hand in his hand and hailed the cool cab she had booked. Driver opened the dikki of the cab and Mark put the bag in it. Pooja slid in the back seat and waited for Mark to join her. Mark joined her immediately and asked the driver to start. Pooja kept distance between them as she didn't want driver to think otherwise. But she didn't protest as Mark took her hand in his.

"So how much time should we take to get there?" He asked.

"It shouldn't be more than 40 minutes. At the most 50 if we get some traffic." She removed her purse from her shoulders and put it on the seat.

"Great. When did you start from your home?" He placed his hand on her thigh.

"I started at around 7. It takes some time to get here." They chatted all the way. But as the journey progressed, both of them felt a strong undercurrent of physical attraction towards each other. Both of them wanted to touch each other. But somehow both managed to keep their hands off each other.

They reached hotel quit quickly as it was Saturday. A porter came out just as they reached the main door. Mark opened the door and Pooja got out. She again put her hand in his and their fingers entwined. They both followed the porter till they reached the reception. The girl at the reception informed them the room was on 5th floor and gave them the keys. The porter opened the lift and they both entered.

"Wow. It's nice." Pooja exclaimed as she entered the room. Porter had left the room after putting Mark's luggage in the room.

"Have you never been here?" Mark wrapped his hand around her waist. For the first time after they had met, they had complete privacy. So Pooja also snuggled up to him.

"You are forgetting that I am not very rich. I am a middle class girl. Rent here may be mediocre for you because you earn in dollars. But for me earning in rupees, this is very costly. Besides I have a flat here. So never need to come here." They both moved to sofa and sat down very close.

"I can't believe that we are meeting finally." She snuggled up to him and placed her head on his shoulders.

"I know one way in which I can make you believe. He slowly raised her mouth and kissed her lips. Pooja was waiting for this for so long. They hadn't got this kind of privacy before. Now that they had it, Pooja didn't hesitate now and kissed him back passionately.

"Oh Mark, I love you so much honey." Mark turned towards her slowly as they continued to kiss. Pooja opened her mouth and their tongues met. Mark hugged her and pulled her closer to him. Mark moved his hands up her back and slowly caressed her. He removed her hair clip and loosened her hair. He slowly ran his hands through her hair and then roughly grabbed it and pulled her mouth in his.

"Oh Mark, I have been waiting for this for long time." She breathed heavily as she caught her breath. He slowly pushed Pooja back on the sofa so that she was lying supine on the sofa. Then he got on top of her as they kissed passionately.

Mark gathered Pooja in his arms and moved to the bed. He slowly lowered her on the bed and then got on top of her. Pooja sighed as Mark moved his hands to her tits and squeezed them. He slowly rubbed her boobs and massaged them on in slow circular motion. Their lips locked in a hot wet kiss and Pooja kept writhing under him as she felt her breasts crushed by his large hands. He moved and then sat on her stomach facing her. Then he quickly pushed her red top upwards and exposed her lovely full tits. She was wearing a red bra and her lovely tits were forming a cleavage.

"I wore this bra only for you. Do you like it baby?" She bit her lips as Mark cupped her tits and pressed them.

"Yes baby, I like it. But I like even more what you have beneath the bra. You have the sexiest pair of tits in the world." He moved his hands to her tits and slowly rubbed her cleavage. Pooja felt as if an electric bolt had flashed through her body as he touched her tits. He once again started rubbing her tits hard. She moaned and moved her hands to his hands and rubbed them lightly.

"Oh Mark, I have been waiting for this for a long time honey. Please make love to me." She sighed as she felt Mark's hands entered her bra and cupped her tits directly. He pushed her top again upwards as she raised herself a bit to allow him to remove it. He removed the top completely and threw it away on the sofa.

"Oh baby, you are so hot." Then he plunged towards her tits. She felt his hot breath on her breasts and moaned. Mark started squeezing her tits mercilessly. But she didn't mind it. She wrapped her hands around his neck and slowly pulled his mouth on her tits. He didn't need any invitation as he licked her breasts in light strokes of his tongue. She shivered as she felt his rough beard grazing skin of her breasts. He started kissing her neck lightly as he moved from her tits to her neck and then her mouth. His lips locked on her wet lips and he kissed her hard. She opened her mouth for him and felt his tongue slithering in her mouth. Mark grabbed her open hair and kissed her hard. She lightly caressed his hairy chest as she felt his hard mouth devouring her lips.

Mark grabbed her tits roughly and squeezed them hard. Pooja was wearing a bra that had hooks on the front. Mark slowly unhooked the hooks and Pooja instinctively raised her arms to allow him remove the bra.

Mark again concentrated on her dusky boobs and brownish nipples. He bit them lightly and licked as Pooja kept writhing under him. Pooja was getting a bit impatient now. She was naked above waist now, but Mark was fully clothed. She moved her hands towards his waist under between their bodies and then slowly unhooked his belt. Then she unbuttoned his jeans and started pushing it downwards. She was too small for him and she couldn't remove it. Sensing this, Mark got up from her and then removed it. Pooja was so surprised that she gasped. He was not wearing any underwear and his cock was rock hard. It was massive about 10 inches long and almost 2.5 inches in diameter.

"Oh my God Mark, you are so big." She licked her lips and slowly moved her hand to touch Mark's monster. She slowly ran her palm along the length of his cock.

"It's way bigger than my boyfriend's." Mark moved closer to her and moved his hand behind her neck and slowly pulled her mouth towards his crotch. Pooja got his message and smiled at him. She grabbed his cock in her and moved forward. She pressed his cock between her massive tits and slowly started rubbing it on her tits. Mark grabbed both her tits with hands and slowly started massaging them together as his cock was rubbing them. Mark slowly rubbed his cock in her cleavage. Pooja closed her eyes a she felt his cock rubbing against her boobs. Mark slowly pushed his cock upwards so that it started touching Pooja's lips. Pooja felt it and took the cue at once. She opened her lips so that at next stroke, his cock entered her mouth.

Mark shivered as he felt Pooja's warm mouth enveloping his manhood. Pooja moved her hands and wrapped her hand around his cock. She slowly caressed it as she moved her head up and down on his shaft. She loved his hard and thick cock. She kept lapping it up and swirled her tongue around it. Mark grabbed both of her tits and slowly started mashing them together. Pooja groaned as she felt his fingers pinching her nipples hard. But she didn't want to let go of the feast she was having. She continued to suck his cock as if there was no tomorrow. Mark kept squeezing her tits hard as he moved toward the sofa again. Pooja also moved with him keeping his cock in her mouth. Mark sat down on the sofa as he allowed Pooja to worship his manhood. He moved his hand to her neck and caressed her neck. Pooja could almost feel his cock hitting the base of her throat. But now Mark had started taking control. He pulled her neck and then grabbed her hair hard. Pooja stopped and looked up at her lover. Pooja gathered her hair and placed it at one side of her shoulder.

"Oh baby, you are wonderful at licking my cock. Now let me fuck your mouth baby." She smiled up at him without saying anything. Mark grabbed her hair and then slowly started moving his crotch in and out of her mouth. Pooja was making slurping noises as Mark fucked her wet and warm mouth. She loved his aroma and smelled it. Mark didn't allow her too much movement as he fucked her mouth hard. But every now and then she rolled her tongue around his cock and made him groan. She loved this more than real fucking she had hoped for. She continued to enjoy his manhood as Mark increased the speed of his thrusts.

"Oh Pooja, you are lovely baby. Suck my cock harder baby. Make me come in your mouth." She shuddered as she thought of his cum flooding her mouth. She wasn't sure if she would have liked it. But Mark didn't allow her to do anything and kept fucking her mouth.

"Oh baby, I am coming in your mouth." He suddenly went rigid and the she felt his salty cum flooding her mouth. She couldn't believe the amount of cum he had spurted in her mouth. She swallowed almost all of it, but still some cum leaked out of her mouth and a line was formed on her cheek. Mark kept fucking her mouth for some more time, but she could feel his cock going limp in her mouth. But she kept licking it with her tongue cleaning it with light strokes. Mark slowly removed his hand from her neck and fell back on sofa. Pooja let go of his cock this time and slowly crept up to him and lay on top of him exhausted.

"Mark, do you know you are way better than my boyfriend honey."

indianwife
indianwife
357 Followers
12