All Comments on 'Pool Boy Ch. 17'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
is there another chapter?

i wanna know about him giving her the ring

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 7 years ago
More please

Perfect, expand the story please, they can have fun together in college and then a wedding followed by kids, who can decide their future. It's a great series, and would love to see the husbands dragged off in handcuffs and Olivia, Sophia, Emma, and Alexis getting everything when the husbands are killed in prison and they combine resources and Hunter marrying Alexis and taking on the three older women as sister-wives or something and during Alexis and Hunter's honeymoon they have Noah look after the other three women or taken them with them to Las Vegas or Macau where they end up not only end with a couple of pregnancies but also a butt load of cash and end up hiring Heather as the family lawyer, but also Samantha and Erin for security maybe have one or all of the husbands taunted by a pregnant spouse or child and they kill each other in prison after being taught a lesson about sex from their treatment of women in earlier chapters or Erin and Samantha arresting them for harming the ladies, bring in the sex toys too.

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

wow wow wow...second time reading and still beyond magnificent

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous