All Comments on 'Pool Boy Ch. 27'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

After Yu-Gin's experience, I can see Alexis setting up a 5 on 1 sex orgy with she and her 4 friends taking on Hunter's piece of man meat.

LegMannLegMannover 6 years ago
The fun continues!

Hey BigZeke13,

Thanks for another fun chapter in the life of Alexis and Hunter. I've been enjoying the entire series. However, I am curious about something in the part in this chapter where Hunter is preparing Yu-Gin for her intro to anal

It says thatYu-Gin actually placed "several" fingers into her pussy-right alongside Hunter's cock?! Now I realize this is just a story, but if you'll forgive the intended pun, that would seem to stretch the lines of credulity.

In any case, I'm enjoying the series and always look forward to the next installment, so please keep them coming.

-LegMann

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My favorite

I have followed every chapter is this story and it is consistently the best on the Group Sex genre of all of them that I have read. The characters are more life-like and just downright fun. Hunter and Alexis have their own consistent set of boundaries that leave room for a lot of playing, but their love for each other is stronger than anything else they could do because they are CONSISENT WITHIN THEIR BOUNDARIES. This is what much in the Group Sex family do not emphasize. In many cases the characters just accept everything that happens whether they are within their boundaries or not or they have no boundaries at all. They are cartoon characters. This is just not the way humans are made. In this case no one person is special to you more than any other and their is no way to establish TRUST. Love cannot exist without trust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

PiKA rules

BigZeke13BigZeke13over 6 years agoAuthor
Exactly!

I'll take the opportunity to apologize for 'stretching' credulity by writing that that tiny girl Yu-Gin, who can barely accept the size of Hunter's cock, also has several fingers pushed into her pussy at the same time. Sometimes I start out writing along one vein and then go away to do something else and come back and continue on a different vein. I usually catch these incongruous things during editing but not always. Good Catch.

I really wanted to address the anonymous comment about Hunter and Alexis staying within a set of boundaries. The comment helped clarify for me why I have been rejecting many ideas from other commenters who in many cases make Alexis and Hunter just sex machines fucking and sucking whoever strikes them without regard for the other. I get it that many of the group sex readers are looking for just that in their pornographic literature.

I did get a great email about some fresh story lines that fit in with Hunter's and Alexis' personalities and I have included the first installment of one of those story lines in Chapter 28 which is almost ready to publish. Thanks RustyT. You get who the characters are. Keep reading and commenting.

SDReaderSDReaderover 6 years ago
Yu-gin

I think I'm in love!😁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great!

Enjoying the story, and the all the great sex, but have the ongoing concern that Hunter and Alexis are so busy sharing, they are not being with each other. Hope that begins to changes. I would think that Alexis would be more concerned with keeping Hunter.

goldenhands55goldenhands55over 5 years ago
After 27 chapters, over 110 pages...

and after 100+ sexual encounters:

"He's curious as to where this is going to lead"?

I'm beginning to think he's the one that's dumber than a box of rocks.

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago
wow

usually, I do not like the thought of anal sex but you do make it very intriguing and interesting and very, very sexy. I have never tried it but have wondered. Thank you again for another excellent chapter,

yes, I have fallen in love with Alexis too, wonder if there is an Alexis out there for me?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bit of a goof

College football games are on Saturdays, yes there are Friday games but no one plays 2 Fridays in a row, let alone multiple Friday’s in the same season.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous