Pool Boy Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,330 Followers

April's pussy started to clench on my fatty and she increased the pace until she became so spastic she couldn't control her hips any longer. She started with a low pitch growl as her orgasm built higher. The pitch increased along with the intensity until she was screaming and then she lifted her body so her pussy slid up my shaft and when she let it snap back up to vertical a solid stream of squirt launched from her pussy and drenched everyone standing at the foot of the bed. Everyone scrambled out of the way. April drove her hips up in the air and the stream of fluid changed to a broad spray that caught those standing on the sides of the bed. April was going nuts with all four fingers of one hand digging furiously in her pussy as she balanced herself on her feet and other hand.

The long stream and the spray lasted about fifteen seconds and really freaked April out as well as several of the girls around the bed who witnessed it. Others smiled knowingly and Alexis was one of those. Mindy missed it all because she was in the process of bursting into her own orgasm and she was in her own world as her muscular spasms took control of her. She hunched her body and furiously drove her hips along my face. Her pelvic bone was mashing my nose. I flicked my tongue on her clitoris as it went by and Mindy let out another scream. Her vaginal juices were flowing from her pussy and down my neck to the bed. After a couple minutes, she rolled off my face and sprawled on the bed beside me. April was getting herself back under control as she lay back on my chest as she slowly dragged her fingers through her soaking wet pussy.

Someone else had taken control of my cock but I couldn't see past April until she rolled off me and into the arms of Mindy. They started their own thing right there beside me. The sleep-mask was pulled from my face and I lifted my head to look around. April and Mindy were in a sixty-nine position. The bed was completely surrounded by mostly co-eds. Some were naked and others were clothed. Everyone had a drink in their hands. I asked for a drink and after some confusion in the back of the room, one of my teammates pushed his way through the crowd with a hose and a funnel.

'Oh fuck,' I thought. 'I've seen these things in movies.' I was about to guzzle God knows how much beer through the hose. I went with it as he pushed the hose between my lips. He held the funnel above me and a naked girl started pouring from a pitcher of beer. I discovered that drinking while on your back is difficult. I controlled the flow with my tongue, which was getting fatigued. As with any competition, I didn't want to lose and as everyone in the room chanted, "GO GO GO." I chugged the pitcher. I pushed the tube out of my mouh and expelled the loudest, longest belch of my life. Everyone was yelling and cheering. I was just thankful that nothing else belched out.

Alexis was standing naked beside me yelling, "MEAT MEAT MEAT" and everyone picked it up the chant and the whole room was booming "MEAT" over and over again. I could feel the heat in my face as I must have turned red. I was now thoroughly blasted and I hardly noticed that someone was still jerking me off. My cock was still hard, probably from the hand working me over. I didn't recognize her but I knew I should. My inebriated mind was searching for a name to go with the face smiling down at me. Two more naked girls climbed beside me on either side and joined the hand-job. They didn't fight for control. They just got their hands in whenever an opportunity arose.

Alexis yelled out, "Anyone else want to strap on the Champ?" as she held up the trophy I had been presented. I groaned with embarrassment. The girl from position 1 from the blowjob contest raised her hand and stepped forward. Alexis looked at me with concern in her eyes and shook her head slightly. The girl started taking her clothes off as she crawled up on the bed. Alexis stopped her and whispered in her ear. The girl whispered something back and Alexis whispered something else. The girl broke into a huge grin and stepped back to the floor re-buttoning her blouse. She pushed back into the crowd and disappeared.

The room was starting to spin now. The pitcher of beer was having its expected impact. Alexis climbed onto the bed and swung a leg across my chest. She leaned over me and I tried to suck one of the four nipples swirling above me to my lips. She released the restraints on both arms and bent down and kissed me long and hard and the crowd roared again. My arms prickled with pain but I wrapped them around Alexis and held her face to mine. She whispered into my ear, "I'll take care of you when we get home if these girls can't get you off first."

I whispered back, "Clear the room. I'm done. Okay?"

Alexis rolled off me and stood next to the bed. She yelled out, "Alright everyone. The show is over. Please get yourselves dressed and get back to the party downstairs." The crowd slowly dispersed and it was finally just Alexis and me. She released the restraints on my feet and I flexed my legs muscles. She went into the adjoining bathroom and came back with a wet facecloth and a towel. She washed me all over. I was covered from head to toes with vaginal fluids and my own cum. She dried me with the towel and then climbed on the bed and curled up beside me. She kissed my lips and ran her fingernails along my defined abs and pectorals.

I asked Alexis about the girl who had been in the blowjob contest and Alexis said, "Since she had confessed earlier that she had never given a blowjob before tonight, I assumed she had never had intercourse before either. I asked her and she said no. I told her that this setting was not the right place for her first fuck. I promised her that I would set something up in private where I could help her."

I said, "She seemed happy with that solution." Alexis nodded and kissed me again. My cock was lifting off my hip again and Alexis just put a hand on it to push it back down.

We stayed there like that for several minutes before we both pushed ourselves to the floor and found out clothes. When we came down the stairs, everyone was cheering and holding up their drinks in a toast. I felt the heat rise in my face again as it was red with embarrassment but my head was still spinning. Alexis had already called the Uber driver and she led me out the front door. The cool air was delicious. The driver remembered Alexis and he flashed his lights when we got to the walkway. I wasn't looking forward to tomorrow. I don't even remember getting home.

The next morning I woke to a tugging on my morning woody. Alexis didn't usually wake up before me so this was a treat. I looked down expecting that my head would split wide open from a hangover but I felt great. Alexis was between my legs with her ass in the air looking at me with a huge smile and a huge cock in her mouth. She pulled back and smacked her lips and flexed her jaw and said, "Good morning sleepy-head." She licked her tongue up the length of my shaft and said, "Its 8:30 and I've never seen you sleep in before. Of course, I've never seen you as drunk as you were last night either. I think that last pitcher tipped you over." She giggled and pushed her lips over the velvety crown to the fattest part of my shaft and then down to my balls. When my glans pushed into her throat I heaved my chest and jammed my head into the pillow and let out a loud groan, "OH FUCK. BABE. YOU'RE THE BEST." My chest settled back down and Alexis went to work on my cock.

She mixed up throat-jobs and blowjobs and hand-jobs. She even used her tongue and index finger on the nerve bundle at the base of my glans. In five minutes I was thrusting my hips and cock into her face. She took everything I had to give and swallowed it all as it arrived. When she was certain I was done, she pulled her lips off my shaft and speared cum from the eye with her tongue. She grinned at me and opened her mouth to show me she had swallowed it all. I reached down and ran my hands gently across the sides of her beautiful face to her chin. She popped up to her knees between my legs and cradled my balls in her hands. She said, "How are these guys feeling today?"

I thought for a moment as I did a mental assessment and said, "A dull ache. I should take it easy for a while, don't you think." The smile on my face gave me away that I was just messing with her. I would give her whatever she wanted when she wanted it.

Alexis giggled and pinched my balls lightly. She said, "Well there's not much chance of that." I reached down and latched my hand onto her left tit like it was a suction cup and pulled her up onto my body. I released her tit and crushed her into me as I tickled her waist. She screamed and tried to escape my hands. She was laughing hard and writhing around pleading for mercy when she could. I stopped and she crawled up my body and kissed me passionately. I kissed her back and held her there in my arms for several minutes.

I was running my fingers through her blonde hair when I asked her about last night, "Hey Babe. How did we get involved in that scene last night anyway? Was that your idea?"

Without lifting her head she kissed me on the wrist and said, "It was all April's idea. She asked me to participate and I was just drunk enough to agree. My friends said they were in if I was so we scooted up the back stairs. April told me the Cheerleaders sponsor this contest every year. I think she has a crush on you."

I said, "I think April and Mindy have crushes on you, Babe." Alexis giggled and nodded on my chest.

She lifted her head and looked at me. She said, "Hey. We should invite April and Mindy over for dinner some time soon. What do you think?" I laughed and she said, "Yeah. I thought that's what you'd say."

We just lounged the rest of the day away with me in my boxer shorts and Alexis in a thong and one of my tee shirts. We watched a pro-football game on TV. Alexis asked a million questions about the subtleties of the game. She was becoming quite knowledgeable. Lunch was basically a free-for-all and Alexis cooked a nice meal for dinner. We ate in bed and watched a baseball game with playoff implications. Alexis gave no indication that she was interested in the game and it wasn't long before she less that subtly expressed her interest in another form of entertainment.

With our dinner plates on the nightstands, Alexis pushed herself against me and put her head on my shoulder and then rolled her body against my left side with her head pushed up on my neck. She kissed me on the ear and settled down with a breast on my chest and her thigh draped across mine. I put my arm around her shoulders and she cuddled in close. I could tell by her erect nipples that she was getting horny. There were many other signs that I had become familiar with. I knew I wouldn't be paying attention to the game in a few minutes but I let her roll out her plan in her own time. I just played dumb and let her 'sessuede' me, which was our new combined word for 'seduce and persuade'.

She ran her foot up my leg to my knees and then closed her thigh over my thigh as her foot pushed back down again. In my mind I started counting down from ten to one as my estimate for Alexis' hand to push into my boxer shorts and grab my cock. My estimate was way off as her right hand slipped into my shorts on my mental count of five. She wrapped her fingers tight around my shaft and squeezed hard. My hardening cock flexed back in response. She lightly dragged her fingernails along the underside to my balls and cradled my scrotum as her fingers moved my testicles around. There was no sense of urgency. Other than her hand she was completely motionless.

After several minutes she pulled my hard shaft from my boxer shorts and slowly stroked her hand up and down from the ridge of my glans to my balls. She did this for another two minutes before she used her thigh and leg to pull herself down my body until her right breast was on my hip and her head rested on my lower stomach. She pulled my cock down toward her face and she kissed the velvety crown. I let out a loud groan when she stretched her lips over the glans and lashed the ridge with her tongue. Her hand continued to jerk me off slowly as she cradled the tip of my shaft with her lips.

Alexis didn't push her mouth down the shaft. She held it there as she started rubbing her index finger over the nerve bundle just below her lips. It felt good and I had learned to my amazement that I could be made to cum by just doing that and that is just what she did. It took several minutes as she changed her attack from the nerve bundle to a handjob and back and forth, but my orgasm came on hard and I blew shot after shot of cum into Alexis' waiting mouth. She swallowed as she received it. Experience had taught her that she couldn't handle a full load of cum from me without swallowing immediately. My hips lifted her up with each shot of jizz and she stayed on the nerve bundle until I settled down and mumbled, "Fuck Babe. That was amazing." Alexis pulled her lips off my cock and licked up and down the shaft to clean it. She let my cock dwindle in her hand and then pushed it back in my boxers.

My breathing was coming back into control as she pushed her way back up my body. I was more than satiated but I also suspected that Alexis was a little horny. She didn't give blowjobs without getting horny herself. I didn't bother to ask her if she wanted anything. I was going to 'sussuede' her either way.

I got up and took out dinner plates to the kitchen before using the bathroom. When I got back, Alexis was lying on her back watching the ballgame between her knees raised and spread wide. I had dropped my boxers in the bathroom so she looked at me when I came back in the bedroom. She smiled at my bouncing erect cock as I crawled up the bed and pushed my face between her thighs. Her thong was totally soaked and I grabbed it carefully with my teeth and pulled it down. There was no danger of my teeth catching pubic hairs. She had always shaved her pussy since I had known her. Alexis eagerly lifted her ass to facilitate my efforts.

She reached down with both hands to her sex and spread her labia with one hand and diddled her pussy and clitoris with the other until I got my face back in there. The hand she had been diddling with ran through my hair and gently pulled me down. I lapped up her pussy juices with my broad tongue and then curled it into a spear and flicked the tip across her clitoris and on down to her vagina where I drilled it into her as hard as I could.

Alexis' hips surged upward when I touched her clit and then she groaned hard as my tongue drove deep into her pussy. She had both hands on my head guiding me where she wanted me. I took mental notes of what and where she wanted. Her hips were pushing up like she was searching for more. I rode her up and followed her back down again. She groaned, "OH FUCK BABY. YES. YES."

I tongue fucked her to orgasm and held on for dear life as she forced my face into her with a grip on my hair. I didn't complain. I was so engrossed in getting her off I hardly noticed. She screamed and screamed when the orgasmic Tsunami crashed over her. I stayed away from her clitoris because it had become too sensitive but I kept right on drilling her with my tongue and when I pulled out of her pussy and dipped my head lower and drove my speared tongue into her anus, I thought she just might have died right there. She screamed so loud and long, I expected to be hearing banging on the door any moment. Her fingers let go of my hair. They were spasming at each knuckle. I looked up along her flat stomach as I kept up the attack. Her head flailed from side to side. I could see the whites of her eyes. Her mouth hung open as she gasped for oxygen and groaned out, "AAAHHHHHH," between each breath.

I eased up my attack after a couple minutes. She was still going strong but she started to settle down as I slowed. I lifted my juice soaked face from her sex and she slammed her thighs shut and then opened them again. Both hands flew down there and palmed her pubic mound. She looked down at me with her aqua blue eyes and grinned at me. "Holy Fuck," she said.

I wasn't done with her yet even though she professed that she was good. I helped her out of her tee shirt and then I spread her knees wide and moved my knees between them. She may have said she was good but the lascivious look on her face told me different. She couldn't take her eyes of my bouncing shaft as I guided it to her sex. I lined up for insertion and then concentrated on the look on her face as I pushed slowly into her.

As the glans pushed aside her labia and began its decent, Alexis' mouth opened to form an "O". She looked right into my eyes. Her neck tendons tightened and she showed a quick flinch of pain followed immediately by a groan of pleasure as my fatty pushed steadily to her depths. Alexis sucked her lower lip between her teeth and gently bit it. She rocked her hips up to alter the attack angle. After bottoming out, I stopped for a moment and then withdrew just as slowly.

Alexis looked up at me as I braced my locked arms to establish a pivot point. I pushed back in again and Alexis' eyes closed and her mouth opened again. She was softly moaning as her hands moved to my sides and her fingers traced my ripped abs. I increased the pace of my full length strokes and Alexis muttered, "UUUNNGGHH. UUUNNGGHH. UUUNNGGHH," with each thrust.

I pulled my cock out until only the glans was imbedded in her pussy and assumed an exercise position called the plank. I hovered there for a moment and then quickly began piston-fucking the first few inches of my cock into her. Her chest came up like she was doing a sit-up. I took the opportunity to suck on one of her nipples, which was hard as a nail. She grabbed her tits and collapsed back on the bed pulling the nipple from between my lips. She screamed hard, "OOHH MMYY GAAAWWDDD. YESSS. OHH BABBBBYYYY. HHHERREE I GOOOOOOO."

I maintained the quick paced piston fuck for as long as I could and she rode her orgasm as she yelled out, "UUNNGGG, UNNNGGGGG, UUNNGGGGHHHH," accentuated on each stroke. I fucked her hard until she released her tensed muscles and then I allowed my orgasm, which had been circling around the periphery, to come on strong. I blasted long ropes of cum into her pussy and she drove her hips up to meet mine firing down. Now she was watching the expressions on my face as contractions contorted every muscle. I thought my neck tendons would snap. After a half dozen shots, my senses returned and I noticed Alexis looking up at me with a huge grin on her face.

She raised her arms to me and I lowered myself to my elbows so I didn't put my full weight on her. I leaned down and kissed her passionately and she reciprocated. My semi-erect cock was still imbedded in her and she clenched her vaginal muscles and giggled as I responded with my own flex. I kissed her again and rolled off to her side pulling my cock with me.

Alexis swiveled her body around and sucked my softening gooey cock into her mouth and lashed her tongue around the shaft until she was satisfied that it was clean as a whistle. Her pussy was pushing out cum and she dragged her fingers through to collect what she could and shoved them into her mouth. She swirled the concoction together for a few moments and then swallowed it with a loud gulp. She smiled at me and then pushed herself to the floor and headed for the bathroom.

I heard the shower come on and I laid my head back on the pillow and watched the post game show on TV until Alexis came back wrapped in a towel. I passed her and took a shower too. By the time I got back, the TV was off and Alexis was curled up in a fetal position on her side facing away from me. I pulled back my covers and slid in to spoon up behind Alexis and kissed her on her neck. She air-kissed me but otherwise didn't move.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,330 Followers