Pool Boy Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

********

Over the next week Alexis and I settled into a routine. Classes were going full bore. Our days started early whether it began with sex or not. We ate cereal for breakfast and headed off. My toughest days consisted of classes all day followed by Football practice until 6:00 PM. Engineering classes were hard and I had to study for at least a couple hours at night. Alexis' classes were less stressful and ended mid-afternoon. She'd take the car home or shopping or whatever and then she'd pick me up from Football practice. She would cook a meal and then clean up. She scheduled her study time with mine. The TV hardly ever came on. After studying we would cuddle together on the bed and this would inevitably lead to sex. Sometimes it was hard and fast and sometimes slow and gentle. We always fell asleep entwined together.

Fridays were different because of the Football game and the fact that study time can be distributed across the weekend. This week's game was a home game so after a usual light meal, I drove us to the stadium early and then Alexis took the car to pick up her friends: Jan, Josie, Yu-Gin and Nina to bring them to the game.

It was clear that I had my own cheering section in the stands. These five girls screamed on every play and if I was involved in it on either side of the ball, they went nuts. The guys were ribbing me on the sidelines. They admitted that they were jealous because they were smoking hot. When I could I looked over at Alexis and threw her an air-kiss. The "smoking five" went nuts every time I did that. The game was a bigger blowout than last week.

I showered quickly and as usual I dressed commando. I avoided the celebrations going on around the locker room. I found my trusty Subaru parked behind the field house. In the dark, I couldn't see inside the car except to recognize that someone was in the passenger front seat. I approached the driver's rear door and it opened and Yu-Gin got out. She said, "There's no room. I'll have to sit on your lap." She grinned as she said this. Alexis was behind the wheel and Jan was riding shotgun. Josie, Yu-Gin and Nina were in the backseat. I stepped up to the open door and as I pivoted to sit back on the seat and fold my legs in, Yu-Gin quickly unzipped my pants. The motion was out of the others view and no one saw what she did. She was wearing a short pleated Cheerleader type skirt and as I was about to find out; no panties.

Yu-Gin waited for me to get settled and then she slid in on my lap with her legs outside of mine. I was saying "Hi" to the other occupants. They were still excited about the game and they were all talking at the same time. Alexis turned around in the driver's seat and threw me an air-kiss before she put the car in gear and drove slowly through the vacant parking lot.

Yu-Gin didn't waste a moment. She ground her skinny little hips around in my lap and my cock responded to her movement and pushed out of my pants and stuck up between Yu-Gin's thighs. She nonchalantly put her hands in her lap and inched them under her skirt. She didn't waste time jerking me off. She pushed the head of my cock to her sex and acted like she was trying to get comfortable in my lap as she maneuvered her pussy onto the glans. She spent a lot of time trying to get herself on my fatty. She was more that aware of the size of my cock from the BJ contest last week. I was beginning to think she had delusions of grandeur until I felt her pussy give to the pressure she was applying.

Yu-Gin started to groan but caught it in her throat. She stopped there for a moment and then maneuvered herself further down the shaft and stopped again. Her hands went to her mouth to stifle any inadvertent sounds. She coughed a couple times and Nina asked if she was okay. She nodded and said, "Just swallowed down the wrong tube." She pushed down harder until she was sitting with my balls between her thighs.

Alexis pulled the car into a dorm parking lot and Jan opened the door as the dome light came on. No one noticed Yu-Gin's flushed face. Jan said her 'good-nights' and slammed the door. Alexis looked back at me with a grin on her face and I knew that she knew what was going on. She didn't offer for anyone to come up front to make more room in back. She pulled out of the parking lot and Yu-Gin started rocking her hips to drive my cock in and out of her pussy. Now I noticed that Alexis was sharing watching the road and watching the action behind her. Josie and Nina were talking a blur about the game and it became obvious that Josie had a crush on Dean. I heard her talking about how she likes big guys. Nina thought he was cute too. I had a little trouble putting Dean and cute in the same sentence. I also knew that Dean had a thing for one of the Cheerleaders but it was not clear which one.

Yu-Gin's head was hanging down as she continued to rock her hips on my cock. Her breathing had become ragged and it was obvious to anyone paying attention what was going on. Josie and Nina were not paying attention though. Alexis pulled into another dorm parking lot and the passenger side rear door pushed open. Both Josie and Nina got out and said their good-nights and slammed the door.

Alexis turned around and said, "Okay you guys. You have the whole backseat now."

Yu-Gin bowed her head and said, "I'm sorry Alexis. I saw an opportunity and I took it. Hunter has an amazing cock. I couldn't resist it. I'll make it up to you. Okay?"

Alexis said, "Your damn right you're going to make it up to me and as soon as I can get us home." She turned back to the road and put the car in gear. As Yu-Gin slid her pussy along my cock she was beginning to get spastic. I held onto her hips and helped her slide on and off. I couldn't believe how tight she was and my orgasm was slowly beginning to boil in my balls. When I noticed that Alexis was driving off campus toward our apartment I knew we were going to have a threesome. Yu-Gin had pulled back her skirt and was bent down watching my fatty slide in and out of her pussy as the passing streetlights illuminated the interior.

I wasn't sure if Yu-Gin was holding back to finish at our apartment but if she was it didn't work out for her. I felt her tight pussy begin clenching and she groaned hard, "Oh my gawwwdddd. I'm cumming. OH FUCK. YES." I felt her muscles clamp tight and then release. Her head rolled from side to side and she screamed out, "AAAIIIIIEEEEEE." Alexis was smiling in the rearview mirror. I ran my hands up under her blouse and under her bra. Her nipples were hard and long. Her breasts were small and flat. She grabbed my hands and held them on her tits as she slowly came down off her orgasm.

Alexis pulled into our parking slot and shut the engine off. She sat there looking in the rearview mirror waiting for Yu-Gin to recover. She said, "Baby. Did you get off?" I shook my head. "Do you need relief now or can you wait?"

I said, "I'm curious to see where this is going to go. I'll wait." Alexis smiled and pushed her door open and stepped out and opened the rear door. Yu-Gin looked at Alexis with a little shame on her face and pulled herself up and off my cock. The crotch of my pants was soaked from her vaginal juices which ran down her legs when she stood up.

Once inside, Alexis didn't waste a moment. She had Yu-Gin stripped naked in seconds right there in the kitchen. I stepped into the bedroom and stripped myself naked. When I returned to the kitchen Alexis had stripped and Yu-Gin was on her knees with her face in Alexis' sex as Alexis gently held her head in place. She was grinding her hips on Yu-Gin's face. I walked up behind Alexis and wrapped my arms around her and cradled her tits in my hands. Her nipples were erect. I bent slightly so my granite hard cock poked her at the top of her thighs. She separated her legs to allow my cock to slide along her pussy and collide with Yu-Gin's lips.

Yu-Gin was confused at first but caught on quickly. She removed her tongue from Alexis' pussy and stretched her lips over the velvety head of my cock. She couldn't take much from that position but I doubted she would have been able to take much more if Alexis' body wasn't in the way. I pulled back so Yu-Gin would go back to pleasuring Alexis. Alexis turned her face to me and whispered in my ear.

I went back to the bedroom and found Alexis' tube of lubricant. I liberally applied a coating to my cock and then covered my index finger. I returned the capped tube to her nightstand and walked back into the kitchen. Yu-Gin was busy and didn't see me come back. Alexis looked at my bouncing lubed up cock and smiled. I stepped back behind her and pushed my index finger into Alexis' anus and swirled the lube all around. Alexis groaned at the invasion of my finger. I pushed my finger in and started twirling it instead of finger fucking her ass. I recognized that Alexis was relaxed and ready for the main event.

Alexis bent forward over Yu-Gin's head and I guided my lubed cock into her ass. She instinctively rocked her hips forward to evade the invading cock and pushed her pussy hard into Yu-Gin's face. With my glans in her anus and Yu-Gin's tongue in her pussy, Alexis shuddered and groaned, "OH MY GAWWDDD. FUCK MEEEEE." I pushed several more inches into her bowels and stopped a moment before pushing the rest of the way in. My balls pushed up against Yu-Gin's chin and she pulled her tongue out of Alexis' pussy and sucked on one ball and then the other before returning to Alexis' pussy.

I waited for Alexis to let me know she was ready to get her ass fucked, but her muscles all started to clench and release. She was already into an orgasm and I hadn't started fucking her ass yet. Her hips rocked back into me and I withdrew my cock back to the glans. Her hips pulsed hard and she screamed, "FUCK. I'MMM CUMMMINGG. FUCKK ME BABBBBYYY." I grabbed her hips and started pumping my cock into her ass for all I was worth. I could feel her pussy clamping on Yu-Gin's tongue. She lost control of her body and couldn't pick up my fucking motion. I just held her tight and fucked her hard.

Yu-Gin backed away from Alexis' pussy and watched my cock slamming up in her anus. She moved her hand up to my balls and let my cock slip by so she could feel my slippery cock sliding in and out of Alexis' sphincter. Alexis replaced Yu-Gin's tongue with her own fingers to give her pussy something to clench on. Then suddenly, I felt Alexis' anus tighten and release and tighten and release. She was having an anal orgasm. She had had them before but not often. Her legs started to give away and I held her up as I pummeled her ass. Her strong clamping pulled my orgasm forward and I exploded cum into her bowels. She screamed and started to go down again. She braced herself on Yu-Gin's head as she rocked her hips on my cock. I launched a minimum of six or seven huge ropes of cum into her and she screamed with each one.

Yu-Gin said, "Holy Shit guys. I want some of that." She lifted herself up on her knees and grabbed Alexis' tits and Alexis shifted her hands from her head to her shoulders. Alexis' sphincter was milking cum out of my cock. I thought I would cum forever. When I was done, I forcefully dragged my cock from her clenching anus and gobs of cum followed me out and ran down her legs to the floor.

Alexis was a limp rag and I picked her up and carried her to the bed. She was gasping lungs full of air and moaning between them. Yu-Gin followed me to the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. She looked with concern at Alexis and then said to me, "Was that an anal orgasm?" I nodded as I was concentrating on Alexis' well being. "I heard that anal sex is really painful. How do you have an orgasm if it hurts so badly?"

I thought for a moment and said, "It's an acquired taste. It takes a little practice. Lubrication is helpful and you go very slowly." Yu-Gin seemed to contemplate my answer and then simply nodded. I tucked Alexis under the sheets and said, "I think she's done for a while. You're welcome to stay or I can drive you back to the dorm. This is the only bed we have and we don't even have a sofa." She didn't respond right away so I said, "I'm going to take a shower. You decide what you want to do. Can you keep an eye on Alexis for me?" She nodded and crawled up the bed and lay beside Alexis on her back.

After a few minutes of adjusting the dial in the shower to get the right temperature, I stepped in and pulled the shower curtain. I lathered up my hair and washed my body with the usual crashes and bangs as my elbows hit the sides of the stall. I lathered up my cock and stroked it vigorously to ensure it was clean. I wasn't a germ-a-phobe about anal sex but good hygiene was simply a good idea. My cock was responding to my strokes and that warm sensation washed all through me.

I had decided that I would jerk myself off and had pushed my back against the side wall facing the shower head and began jerking on my hard cock just as the shower curtain pulled back and a naked Yu-Gin stepped in between me and the shower head. She saw what I was doing and she added her hand to the action. She looked way up into my face and the water cascaded down over her head and face. She said, "I decided I'll stay." I smiled down at her as she ramped up the pace of her hands.

As small as she was there still wasn't much room for sex in the shower. When the water turned cold, I shut it off and Yu-Gin continued stroking my cock with both hands as they counter-rotated up and down my shaft. She was gazing up into my face enjoying the obvious affects as displayed on my face. She said, "I want you to fuck my ass." She smiled up at me as she said it. She kept right on jacking me off.

I thought for more than a moment about what she had asked of me. I was concerned about how tiny she was. Perhaps a more normal sized cock would be better. I didn't want to hurt her. She watched my face as I contemplated what she wanted to do. I expressed my concerns. She confessed she had the same concerns but thought that if we went really slowly with lots of lubrication that if she could do it with my fatty; she wouldn't have any trouble with anyone else. Her points were valid but I was still reticent. I reached down and put my hands on her wrists and stopped her hands. She looked up at me with a confused look on her face. I said, "If we are going to do this, I'll need a hard cock. So, you can't do that anymore. She pulled her hands away instantly.

I pulled back the curtain and we both stepped out. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around Yu-Gin. I grabbed another for me. She dried her body and then vigorously toweled off her long black hair which gave off a lustrous shimmer. She was excited about what we were about to do. I still wasn't so sure, but what the hell. If it was more than she was ready for, we'd just stop.

She finished drying off and moved around behind me to towel off my backside. She knelt to dry my calves and ran the towel up between my thighs and dried off my balls and cock. She literally pulled me into the bedroom. I went to the nightstand and got the tube of lubrication. I checked on Alexis and she was breathing normally. I motioned for Yu-Gin to get on all fours on the edge of the bed. She quickly complied and hung her ass off the foot of the bed. I lubed up my cock and my index finger. I planned to fuck her pussy for a while to get her going. She was so tight; the lube wouldn't hurt there either. She watched everything I did.

I moved behind her and she dropped her head to look under her stomach. Even though she was kneeling on the bed I still had to bend my knees to get my cock lined up with her pussy. When I touched her labia with my glans she shuddered for a moment before she pushed herself back and it pushed inside. I pushed down to the fattest part of my shaft and stopped just like for everyone else. She wheezed out a high pitched groan as my cock pushed in side. She moaned, "Jeeeesusss. That's so big." I gave her a moment and then I pushed a little more in and she groaned hard again. I could hear her mumbling, "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Then she pushed back and I was buried to my balls. She didn't move a muscle for several seconds and then pulled herself back up my shaft. She gave the signal to started seriously fucking her pussy and I followed her lead. I was so conscious of hurting her that I instantly stopped whenever her muscles tightened.

We were fucking at a steady pace for a couple minutes before I raised my heavily lubricated index finger and touched her anus. She tensed with anticipation. She knew it was going to hurt and she was trying to steal herself to the pain. She relaxed quickly. I ran the tip of my index finger around her anus and I could feel it tensing and releasing. I pushed the tip of my finger inside and she pulled forward to escape. She quickly realized that she was pulling away from my cock too and it was giving her extreme pleasure at the moment. She relaxed quickly again and pushed back on my finger so I pushed in to the first knuckle. She groaned but didn't move. I twisted the finger to distribute the thick layer of lubrication. I pulled my finger out slowly and squeezed more lube on my finger and pushed back into her anus. It was still gaping a little so this penetration was made without resistance.

I pushed my finger into the next knuckle and Yu-Gin actually pushed against it and moaned with pleasure. When my entire index finger was imbedded in her ass, I twisted it around. Fucking her with my finger was a no-no according to Emma. I twisted my finger for several minutes and Yu-Gin pushed several of her fingers into her pussy to feel my cock pushing slowly in and out of her. That helped her to relax and now the pleasure from both ends melded together and she looked back at me and said, "I think I'm ready."

I slowly removed my finger and then slowly pulled my cock out of her pussy. I squeezed more lubrication onto my cock and guided my slippery velvet crown to her still gaping anus. I pushed slightly and she pushed back. She knew this was going to be the hard part and she was determined to deal with it. I couldn't see her face and if I could I probably would have stopped right there. She pushed back and I applied more pressure and with one motion my glans pushed inside her anus. She buried her face in the covers and screamed. I stopped and didn't move. She'd let me know if she was done or not. I could feel her anus clamping in spasms on my cock. After a couple moments she pushed her torso up on her extended arms and pushed back. I pushed an inch inside and she flinched hard. I waited and she pushed back again. The wait time was getting shorter. I pushed steady until she flinched again. I had pushed another two inches in that time. The next time was another two inches and then I was fully imbedded. She was breathing very raggedly. She was in some pain but she was handling it. I didn't move a muscle.

I could feel her trying to relax and she was having some success. Her grip on my cock was loosening. Her anus continued the spasms for a few more minutes and then I could actually see her relax her other muscles and she pulled back. She flinched a couple times and then continued to withdraw.

With my glans at her anus she pushed back at me and I steadily pushed my cock all the way back in again. She pulled away and I pulled back to the ridge. She was in total control and that seemed to relax her even more. A couple more full length strokes and Yu-Gin was fucking my cock with her ass. She groaned hard and muttered, "Oh fuck. This is better than regular fucking. Holy shit." Her fingers were working her clitoris and pussy at a furious pace.

In another minute, she groaned, "OH MY GAWWDDD. I'MMMM CUMMINNGGGG." She started bucking her hips everywhere and I held on and continued fucking her ass at the pace that she set. She screamed, "FUCCKKK MMEEEE HARRRDDDERRRR." I took over control and increased the pace. My cock was driving into her ass and she was loving it. She groaned out, "AAAHHHHH. AHHHHH. AHHHH," around gasps for air. Her hips were humping up and down to aid the sensation.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers