Pool Boy Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina stood up in the back seat and shook her tits as all five of them yelled out, "GO DOGS." Alexis was having a ball and I was certain that the grin on her face would stick there permanently. We dropped the 'Five' off at their dorms and drove back to the apartment.

As promised the Packard was picked up the next day and two days later we were leading a small moving van to our new apartment. We decided that 'apartment' was too pedestrian for this place. We referred to it as "The Palace". Two hours later, our 'stuff', was squirreled away wherever Alexis had instructed. Our instant coffee maker found a place on the black quartz with mica flecks kitchen counter. Our flat-screen TV went on a dresser in the Master Bedroom, which was bigger than our other entire apartment.

When the movers left, we decided that the first order of business was to have sex in every room. We had no idea how long that was going to take so we got started in the kitchen. We stripped off our clothes and just dropped them in the middle of the floor. I started to lift Alexis up on the counter but she wanted me to go first. I hopped up with my rigid dick swinging and Alexis bent forward at the waist and wiggled her lips over the head of my cock and gave me a hand-job/blow-job combination for the next several minutes. She didn't want me to cum. We had a mission.

When she pulled off my cock, I jumped down to the floor and picked her up and spun her around like a propeller as she let out a squeal in protest. She knew what I was doing and the second she stopped upside down with my cock at her face she stuffed it into her mouth again. I buried my face in her sex. Her thighs were on my shoulders and she had locked her legs behind my head. I was drilling my tongue into her pussy and she groaned around my cock. Randomly, I flicked an index finger lightly to her clitoris and she involuntarily slammed her hips forward, mashing my face into her pussy.

From the kitchen I carried her, just like we were, into the living room. I gave her fair warning and then spun her back around in my arms and we kissed. Her face was red. Her hair was a tangled mess. She was gorgeous. I sat down on one of the sofas and Alexis climbed into a reverse cowgirl position with her feet on the edge of the cushion and pushed her pussy down my shaft. She groaned hard as she stretched her hands down past her pussy to cradle my balls during the fleeting moments they were in reach.

After a couple minutes like that she pulled herself off my shaft and disappeared into the bathroom. She immediately came back with a bath towel. She said, "I'm getting into this and I don't want to be worrying about getting our jizz on the furniture." She pulled me up and laid down the towel. I sat and she crawled into my lap facing me. She positioned herself facing me and slowly pushed her pussy down my shaft. She leaned in and kissed me while I molested her tits. Her nipples were as long and hard as I had ever seen them. She giggled and pulled back when I rolled them between my thumbs and index fingers. She was quickly back into it again and I knew neither one of us was very far away from exploding into our orgasms.

Alexis was in a rhythm as she ground her sex on mine. She pulled all the way up and let gravity drop her to the bottom again with a wheezing groan every time. I could feel her juices flowing down my balls. The towel was a good call. Her head was tipped back and her mouth hung open as she groaned, "OOOHHHH OHHHHH OHHHH." Both of our breathing was beyond ragged and Alexis was gasping in air between "OOOHHHH's. I had my hands holding her ass-cheeks and she had grabbed the back of the sofa and was forcefully driving herself forward and back with her legs and hips.

I whispered to Alexis, "We've got a lot of rooms left to break-in and I can tell you aren't going to last much longer."

She whispered back, "Neither are you. We'll just have to do the other rooms later." She opened her eyes, pursed her lips and kissed me gently and then as she could feel her orgasm, she kissed me passionately as her hips gyrated all over mine. She pulled her lips back and groaned, "YYYUUNNNGGGGG," as the first wave of her orgasm washed through her. Two seconds later she made the same sound again as she ground her hips forward, driving my cock deep in her vagina.

I could feel her pussy clenching on my cock and I couldn't hold my orgasm back any more. I rocked my hips up into her and she made the "YYYUNNGGG" sound again. I left my hips in the up position as I poured rope after rope of cum into her pussy. Our combined motions of rocking hips, flexing cock and clenching pussy was forcing my load out of her pussy. I thanked God for the towel again as our combined fluids ran down my cock to my ball to the towel.

We stayed like that for a long time. Alexis had my cock imbedded in her pussy. My hands were cradling her incredible ass. Her tits were pressed into my chest and her face rested on my shoulder with her arms around my neck, raking her fingernails through my hair over my ears.

From behind us we heard the tell-tale sound of high heels on tile. There were only three warning clicks and Rachel was standing in the doorway between the kitchen and the living room. Alexis pulled herself in closer to me to cover-up as much exposed flesh as possible. I slumped down on the sofa.

I turned to look just as Rachel turned around to face the kitchen and said, "Oh my God. I'm so sorry." I used the moment to push Alexis up to a standing position and she ran for the bedroom with the towel stuffed between her legs. I stood up too. My cock was still mostly hard and pointing out in front of me a little below horizontal. I started to follow Alexis but then I thought it would be rude not to excuse myself first; after all it was her house; so I turned back around to apologize just as she turned back to the living room.

Rachel's eyes nearly bugged out of her head. She knew she should turn back around but she was transfixed as she stared at my cock. All I heard her say was, "Holy shit," as I spun around and headed for the bedroom. As I got to the doorway I heard Rachel say again, "Sorry. I'll come back later when you aren't so ummm..busy." Alexis had already pulled her robe on and she passed me heading back out to the living room. I grabbed mine and quickly followed her.

Rachel was heading back through the kitchen to the back hallway when Alexis and I made it to the kitchen door. Alexis yelled, "Rachel, please. What do you need?" Rachel stopped and returned to the kitchen. Her face was red; either from embarrassment or arousal. At that moment we didn't even consider the latter possibility. Then it suddenly struck me that we had heard only three clicks of Rachel's high heels on the marble kitchen floor before she was standing in the doorway catching us fucking on the sofa. As Rachel turned and came back down the tiled hallway and into the kitchen, I noted that her heels clicked twenty or thirty times as she returned. I don't know how long Rachel had been standing in the kitchen while we passionately fucked ourselves through mutual orgasms, but it wasn't as it appeared. The thought brought my cock back up to full size for some reason and I had to rest my hand on the front of my robe to hide it.

Rachel and Alexis were talking and Rachel kept glancing over Alexis' shoulder at me. I turned around and went back to the bedroom. I pulled on my gym shorts and a tee shirt and walked bare foot back out to the kitchen. As I walked back through the living room I realized that our 'Palace' reeked of sex. I thought, 'Well fuck it. It's not like she didn't know what we were doing. How long was she standing there in the kitchen watching anyway?'

Rachel and Alexis had taken chairs at the breakfast nook and each held a coffee cup. Alexis was smiling as Rachel was talking. I grabbed a cup and made myself a cup of coffee and joined them. Rachel stopped talking and smiled at me as I walked over. Her glance slid down my body to my crotch for a moment and then returned to Alexis. Alexis didn't miss it and she smiled at Rachel.

As I took a chair, Alexis said, "Rachel brought a set of keys to the door coming in to the garage. That will be our entrance. That way we won't interrupt Rachel and Mitch in the main part of the house." She dangled the keys in front of me. "Rachel says Mitch is coming home today. I'm anxious to meet her."

Rachel interjected, "Mitch is thrilled with the living arrangement. She can't wait to meet you two. She doesn't remember you from that night." Rachel broke into a big grin and continued, "She says it will be like having a little brother and sister in the house. She always wanted a brother or sister." Rachel seemed to drift off into a reverie as she finished her sentence. She quickly snapped back to the present.

We talked about our plans for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday. Rachel invited us to join them but we were looking forward to going home. We both missed Emma and I was even surprised to realize that I missed my parents too. My sister, Thia would be there too, but we just bickered all the time anyway. We'd catch up with the latest news from Olivia and Sophia and see Dee and Jarrod for the first time since the wedding. We thanked Rachel for her invitation.

We met Mitch later that afternoon. She was tired and seemed embarrassed for us to see her that way. She still showed yellow bruises on her face and her eye was partially closed. She had stitches on her eyebrow above her closed eye. She had a cast on one leg and she was in a wheelchair. All in all she was pretty depressed. We didn't visit long and she thanked us both with tears in her eyes when we excused ourselves. Alexis teared up too. We wouldn't see Mitch again until after we returned from Thanksgiving vacation.

We made the long drive home the next morning. We were excited and the three and a half hour drive didn't put a dent in it. We sang to the songs on the radio that we knew and when our theme song, "Monster in my Pants, by the B-52's" started playing, Alexis went nuts and jacked the volume to the max. She was jumping all around in her seat and waving her hands. People were staring at us as we passed them. Alexis just amped up the fun even more.

The last time I called home I'd told my mom that I would be sleeping at Alexis'. She kept up a good front but I knew she was disappointed. I ensured her that we would visit often and would be there for the Thanksgiving meal which was always promptly at 1:00 PM. When we pulled into Emma's driveway, she was standing beside the Subaru before we could get out. Alexis sprinted behind the car and collided with her mom. There were kisses and more kisses. I stood beside my door grinning at the display of affection.

I noticed movement toward the house and saw Dee racing across the driveway. She leaped into Alexis/Emma embrace and joined the fray. Jarrod followed at a leisurely pace and we shook hands and gave each other man-hugs. We stood there with stupid grins on our faces watching these three gorgeous women mauling each other. I didn't know how long they would continue their visit in the middle of the driveway so I pulled our suitcases from the backseat and headed toward the house. Jarrod relieved me of one of the bags and followed closely. The ladies took the hint and fell in behind as each of them continued to jabber away. They stopped half way and launched into another hug-a-thon like they were all thirteen.

Visiting with Emma, Dee and Jarrod was great. We hadn't realized the depth of how much we missed them. An odd feeling of warmth seemed to seep into me as we chatted and laughed. The alcohol came out so I told Alexis that we should see my folks before we got into the booze. She nodded and got up. She went around the room kissing and hugging her family. I did the same and we drove across town and parked in my parent's driveway next to my van. We had decided that we would drive it back to our 'Palace' when we returned.

My mom met us at the front door with hugs and kisses. Alexis adored my mom and they got along great. My dad was sitting in his chair watching a college football game. After passing Mom off to Alexis, I pulled Dad from his chair and we shook hands and awkwardly transitioned into a man-hug. Man-hugs didn't exist when my dad was my age and he reluctantly accepted it now. He turned back to the game and said, "I recorded your home game. It was on TV here. First time ever. Probably never see another one." We stood side-by-side in front of the TV watching. He said,"I bet I've watched it ten times; and that touchdown pass you threw at the end? I've played that at least twenty times." I smiled at him and motioned for him to sit back in his chair. He let the game play but he muted it. I sat on the couch and Dad and I talked about what was going on in my life and in his. He didn't like to talk much about things going on with him. I knew he figured that everyone would be bored stupid. He always grew animated when we talked about things going on with me and Alexis.

Mom and Alexis headed for the kitchen. That was where she was most comfortable. I could hear them talking and laughing as Mom was already getting food ready for tomorrow. I overheard Mom tell Alexis that my sister, Thia, would be arriving at the airport around 8:00 tonight. I hadn't seen Thia since three Thanksgivings ago. She came with her husband the "Drone" then. Every once in a while she'd make the pilgrimage back home. She lived half the country away. She had moved there after she got married. He supposedly had a great job there and she dutifully followed. His job didn't work out and we would come to discover that he had no interest in working at all. She got a job that turned into a career. She kicked his ass out and then filed for divorce. She had a great job now as she climbed the ladder into the upper management realm of her company. Mom and Dad wished that she was closer to home but she had no interest. She was a big city girl now and small town America was of no interest to her.

Thia and I were six years apart and she had no interest in her little brother when she was a teenage girl. I always thought she was a huge pain in the ass and she thought the same of me. By the time I got into my teens and started thinking she was "interesting" she was engaged and then married to the "Drone" as Dad called him. He had this guy pegged from the beginning but the more he spoke negatively about him, the more Thia adored him. She finally came around to Dad's way of thinking but it was way too late. Mom had been talking to her about it not being too late for children with a new guy but Thia was a work-a-holic and had no interest in kids. Besides, if she was coming alone, she most likely didn't even have another guy.

I told Dad that Alexis and I would be glad to pick Thia up at the airport. He pulled his attention away from the muted game that he had seen many times, long enough to smile and nod at me. I got up and grabbed a chair in the kitchen next to Alexis and listened to their conversation. I told Mom that we would pick up Thia and she was pleased. I knew they would be fretting about driving at night in heavy traffic. She said, "Thank you Sweetie. You have always been so considerate. I love you." She came around the island and tried to smother me with kisses and hugs.

I said, "No Mom. You always give me those big wet sloppy kisses." I moved out of my chair to avoid her. She giggled and smooched her lips up and sent a big, wet, sloppy kiss by air-mail. Alexis burst out laughing at our antics. We stayed for dinner and Alexis called her mom to tell her our plans. It sounded like the booze was flowing over there. I thought maybe I could use a drink before dealing with Thia.

We parked in central parking and walked to Thia's arrival gate. Her plane had just arrived and people were streaming down the concourse. I spotted her right away. She is taller than most women at six foot. Her dark brown neck length hair bounced with each step. She was wearing five inch stilettos which made her as tall as me. Alexis put her hand to her mouth and said, "Oh my God, you two are definitely related. Thia has a square, broad face like me with a strong jaw line. She wore heavy makeup common to city girls and she was strikingly attractive but perhaps a little hard. Maybe the right word was slutty. She was dressed very elegantly, again common to city girls.

As Thia picked me out of the crowd and pulled her wheeled suitcase over to us, Alexis turned to me and said, "She's beautiful. Now I know what you'd look like if you decided to become a woman." I elbowed her playfully and wrapped my arms around Thia and hugged her. She released her suitcase handle and hugged me back. People walking by gawked at us as we towered over everyone else.

It was obvious that she had one thought on her mind when she pulled out of our embrace and said, "Is this Alexis?" I made the introductions and Alexis moved in for a hug and kiss. Thia reciprocated but then held her away from her as she scanned her from head to toe. Thia had become a very critical person and I didn't like being around her. I was waiting for some kind of derogatory comment from her. I was more that shocked when Thia said, "Little brother. She's gorgeous. I've seen her in the news clips on TV but they don't do her justice." I was a little embarrassed because Thia was talking about Alexis as though she wasn't standing right there. I shrugged it off because that's Thia. Alexis' face reddened from Thia's gushing.

I grabbed Thia's suitcase and her carry-on and walked behind her and Alexis. Thia was asking one question after another. She was in charge just as she liked it. I put her bags in the trunk and Alexis and Thia got in the backseat. I climbed behind the wheel and listened to their conversation on the way home. Alexis asked her about what I was like as a boy. I was hoping the conversation wouldn't go there. I just listened.

Thia said, "He was a typical little brother. Always underfoot and being a jerk when I started dating. I was sixteen and he was nine or ten. Bottom line; he was a pain in the ass. I will admit that when I was seventeen or eighteen, he kind of blossomed. He was lifting weights and he grew about eight inches in one year. I was starting to look at him like I shouldn't have."

I yelled over my shoulder, "Thia. Stop. You don't need to go there. Please."

Thia giggled and continued, "This always embarrasses him. It shouldn't though." I pleaded with her again but to no avail. She said, "I started dating this guy from school. I was seventeen, I guess. I was interested in sex and he wasn't. I came home from a date one night very frustrated. It was late and all the lights were out in the house except the in the kitchen. I came in and went straight to the bathroom to ummm... well I opened the bathroom door and Hunter was sitting on the toilet jerking off. He was holding a picture of me. I was pretty hot back then." I just groaned from the front seat. Alexis seemed to be enjoying my discomfort.

Alexis interrupted, "From where I'm sitting you still are."

I interrupted, "Thia, I think we get the picture. Leave it alone."

Thia totally ignored me and thanked Alexis for her compliment before going on, "I had seen a penis before but nothing like what Hunter had in his hand. I was shocked and I just stood there for many seconds gawking at it. He was furiously trying to stuff it down between his legs into the toilet. I'm sure he wished that he had just died right there. I started to back out of the bathroom but I found myself being drawn further into the bathroom by some weird force. He was covering up his crotch with his hands. He was nearly in tears."

My dumb-assed response from the front seat was, "I was not." Alexis giggled at my feeble attempt to object.