Pool Boy Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

One of Alexis' legs flashed by my face and she sat down on my lips facing Fi. She spread her skirt across my face so I couldn't see anything. I sucked in a lungful of air before I drilled my tongue into Alexis' pussy as she moaned hard. Alexis reached around Fiona and cradled her big tits and tweaked her nipples and Fi groaned hard too.

Fi was getting it from everywhere. Chloe was working her clitoris over with her tongue, Alexis was working her erect nipples and my cock was fucking her at her pace. She didn't last long before she exploded into another orgasm. Fi's head tilted back and her mouth hung open in an 'O' as she silently screamed. Chloe moved back to watch her sister's pussy clenching on my cock.

Things worked out just as Chloe had planned when Fi beat her to my cock. Fi rocked through her orgasm and then collapsed off to my side leaving my granite hard cock for Chloe and she didn't hesitate for a second. She worked to get her lips back over my knob and then began a furiously paced blow-job.

A few minutes later, I was ready to blow a load in Chloe's mouth. She had enough experience to know it was coming and she pulled back to my glans and started jerking on my shaft until my balls boiled over and cum spewed up my shaft. Her arrogance showed when she was sure she could collect it all without swallowing. I heard Alexis giggle when she saw what Chloe was doing. She knew there was no way. Chloe took two shots and her eyes went wide. She was already pushing the limits of her capacity. The third shot forced her off the knob as she began coughing and gagging. The rest of shot three and four, five and six caught her in the forehead, up her nose and across her tits. She tried to pull away to avoid the avalanche of cum but almost all of it found skin. Alexis started laughing and Fi did too.

Chloe was pissed. She sat there with her arms out. Cum dripped off her elbows, her chin and her nipples. She looked down at herself and cum drooled down over her eyebrows onto her eyelashes. Alexis said she was a sight to see. Chloe yelled out, "Fi. Why didn't you warn me that he's a freak cum-shooter? Most guys I've sucked off dribble a small amount onto my tongue that would fit in a tablespoon." She looked back down at the cum dripping off her big tits and she said, "Holy Shit. I'm soaked." Fi laughed hard and got Alexis going too. It took Chloe a few moments, but she started laughing too.

Fi rolled up on her knees and moved over to her sister and licked cum from her face before moving down to lick cum off her tits. Alexis' orgasm was building and her attention pulled back to her own pleasure as she rocked her hips around on my face and then suddenly screamed out, "YES. OH MY GAWWWDDDD. YES. GO. GO. GO." My tongue was getting tired but I ramped up my pace at her command and in seconds she groaned, "OH BABY. I'MMM CUUMMINGGG. OH SWEET JESUS." Her vaginal juices flowed from her and down over my face. I was frantically trying to collect as much as I could.

When Alexis was starting to breathe normally again she fell forward and guided my softening cock to her lips. She flicked her tongue out to collect residual cum from the 'eye'. I was done and I think Alexis and Fi were too. I hadn't seen Chloe get off since we got here but she was the first one off the bed heading for the bathroom.

Fi offered a four-way shower but Alexis and I declined. We could make our way back to our condo and take a shower, just the two of us. I'd had enough of Chloe and her attitude for one day. We dried ourselves off and dressed. We kissed and hugged Fiona and then Chloe. We wished 'safe travels' to Chloe and made our way home.

******

The days passed with really nothing to entertain ourselves except sex with each other and the rest of our crowd that included: Olivia, Sophia, Emma, Dee and Jarrod along with Fiona. Alexis and I were having sex somewhere between two and five times a day. If one or the other of us got bored we would molest the other's sex until we were going again.

I was sitting around in the living room in my robe reading a magazine that we got from Olivia. There was a full page ad with a beautiful Caribbean beach scene with white sand and aqua blue waters with palm trees and bougainvilleas along the shore line. I couldn't find anywhere on the page that identified the location. It was irrelevant though. Alexis was looking at a magazine on the sofa with her feet pulled up under her terrycloth robe. I looked over at her and I thought about how much I love her. I couldn't imagine my life without her in it. I looked back at the advertisement and closed the magazine and put it on the end-table.

I stood up and stretched my arms out and my robe separated exposing my flaccid cock. She looked over and said, "Do you need some attention, Baby?"

I pulled my robe back together and said, "No. I'm going to get dressed and go out. I'll check the mail at the PO Box." She looked at me for a moment and went back to her magazine. I dressed and grabbed the van keys. I announced that I was going and that I wouldn't be long.

In the elevator, I called up the search engine on my smart phone for travel agencies in the area. There were a ton of them. The closest one wasn't far away so I pocketed the van keys and went for a walk. I couldn't believe how strong the wind blew down through these canyons of buildings.

The travel agency had ground to ceiling windows with posters of travel sites on display. Paris, Venice, Riverboat cruises on the Danube and the Rheine Rivers, Caribbean Islands. I had the Caribbean Islands on my brain but I was willing to contemplate other options. It was cold, so I went inside. A very pretty woman, elegantly dressed, was sitting at the lone desk doing her nails. She looked up when I came in and smiled at me. She asked how she could help me and I said, "My fiancée and I live just up the street. We're both students home on semester break. I was thinking that we should just go to some Caribbean island for a week but now I see all these posters and I not sure anymore.

She smiled and put her nail polish away. She stood and walked over to a rack of flyers. There were even more choices there than was displayed on the walls. By way of trying to figure out what to recommend, she asked, "What do you and your fiancée like to do?"

My very first thought was 'fuck' but that wouldn't help her. "I'm thinking somewhere warm but I probably should have booked something weeks ago for that."

She shook her head and said, "Not so. I have several Caribbean Island resorts available. They reduce their rates for last minute bookings. Better to have the planes full at cheaper rates than empty. She pulled out several flyers and laid them out on the front of her desk. I looked at the prices but that wasn't the over-riding factor. I pointed at one Caribbean resort. She picked it up and read it. She said, this one is 'All-Inclusive', which is a good choice. Five-Star too." She scanned the flyer and then looked at me and said, "This one is a clothing optional resort." She grinned at me as I broke into a huge smile. She said, "I see that this is acceptable to you. It's not for everyone."

I asked her if she had ever been to this resort and she turned beet red with embarrassment. I waved off the question and smiled at her. I said, "Sorry. That was an inappropriate question."

She grinned at said, "That's okay. Actually, I went there last winter. It's very nice. Top of the line restaurants, the rooms are very nice. Swim-up bars in all the pools. White powder beaches. There are areas for clothed vacationers but they cater to nudes. Obviously, no children." I was sold.

I grinned at her and told her to book it for two for as soon as possible. She carried the flyer back to her chair and sat down and started pecking away on the computer. She wrote some things down and then turned back to me. She said, "There is a charter package leaving tomorrow morning at 6:45 AM. The return flight leaves a week later at 8:30 PM. Airport transfers are included. If you take that there is a twenty percent discount for 'last minute travel'.

I told her to book it for tomorrow. I wouldn't be able to keep it a secret from Alexis any longer than that anyway. The woman went back to her computer and began typing again. While she typed she said, "My name is Sylvia by the way. I hope you won't be offended if I say that you'll be a big hit at this resort." I grinned at her.

I said, "Well I won't be as big a hit as my fiancée. You've probably seen her on TV. Did you see the Bowl game on TV." She looked at me and nodded. "She's the girl in Smoking Hot Five."

Her eyes went wide as she stopped typing. "She's beautiful. The sports news channels still show her in her sexy tank top. Wow. You guys are going to have a great time. I wish I was going to be there to see this." She went back to typing. Ten minutes later, she handed me a leather-like pouch with all the papers and said, "I hope you guys have your passports. You only used to need driver's licenses but not anymore." I smiled and nodded that we did. She scanned me from head to toes one more time and wished me 'safe travels' and I left the little store front and bundled myself against the cold and headed back to the condo thinking about how to keep this a secret from Alexis for as long as possible.

When I got home, Alexis wasn't there. There was a note on the coffee table that read, 'Visiting with Sophia and Olivia. Come up when you get home.' 'Perfect,' I thought. I went to the bedroom and went to the back of her walk-in closet to find her warm weather clothes that she had put away for the winter. My closet wasn't nearly as well organized as hers. My warm weather clothes were all intermingled with my cold weather clothes. I grabbed to large suitcases and opened them on the bed. I picked my way through my closet to find suitable clothing for the week. For Alexis, I just grabbed most of her clothes all hanging together. In the bathroom I went through the drawers and cabinets. Alexis had a spare for all of her makeup and I put all of it in her suitcase. I went through her lingerie and picked out the items that I liked to see her in. Shoes were going to be a problem. She had a lot of shoes. Her favorite stilettos went in the suitcase along with the sneakers she wore the most. I grabbed a couple more pairs. I was running out of room in her suitcase. I finished packing and snapped both suitcases and set them in the far corner of our closets right where I had found them.

It was after dark when Alexis came home. I could smell sex on her so I knew what she had been doing. I lied and said that I'd just got home when she asked why I didn't come up to join them. Alexis made dinner while I relaxed in the living room watching the news. I was excited about tomorrow but I didn't want to tip off Alexis that something was up. I guess I wasn't doing a very good job of that because Alexis asked if I was alright at the dining room table as we ate. I just waved her off.

We made love when we went to bed. I always call it 'making love' when we have slow and sensuous sex with a lot of passionate kissing and teasing of each other's bodies with our tongues. It's not raw powerful sex. It's slow and tender. We showered after and climbed back in bed. I set the alarm clock for four o'clock AM. Alexis wouldn't know anything was up until then. Then there would be a barrage of questions starting with why we were getting up at that ungodly hour. I laid there in the dark trying to answer her anticipated questions to keep the trip secret until we were standing at the airport gate. At that point, the jig was up.

The next morning went pretty much as anticipated. Alexis groaned when the alarm went off and it was pitch black out. She pulled the blankets over her head when I turned on the light and got out of bed. I left her there while I went to the bathroom to do my daily prep and she walked in and sat, bleary-eyed on the toilet. She yawned and said, "What's going on. Why are we getting up so soon?"

I looked at her reflection in the mirror and said, "It's a secret. Come on we have to be out of here in less than an hour." She just put her face in her hands and groaned.

She moved in beside me at the double sinks looking at herself in the mirror and said, "Do I have to look good or not."

I said, "You can't look anything but good, but yes; you'll probably want to wear some makeup."

While she was getting ready; I took the bags to the van. She was ready when I returned. I handed her a sleep mask and told her to put it on. She took the mask and groaned. I knew I was pushing this a little far. She pulled the mask on and I led her to the elevator and then to the van.

I drove to the airport and she sat there with the mask on and didn't say a word the whole way. I parked in long term parking and told her she could take off the mask. I wasn't going to try to walk her blind through the airport. She removed the mask and looked around. She looked at me and grinned. She said, "We're at the airport. Are we going somewhere?"

I hugged her and kissed her and said, "We are. You'll find out when we get to the gate." A cold blast of wind ripped through the open spaces of the parking lot and Alexis pulled her coat tighter around her.

She said, "Well, I hope it's somewhere warmer than here." I tried not to give it away but I grinned and her eyes went wide as she jumped into my arms and kissed me. She pulled back with a huge grin on her face and yelled out, "YES." I was pleased with her reaction. She would be even more pleased when we got there.

The plane was packed. Every seat was taken. Alexis was in a middle seat with me on the aisle. A young guy sat in the window seat and I noticed that he kept looking at Alexis. That wasn't unusual. I dozed off before we even started down the runway. I woke in mid-flight and Alexis and window-seat guy were talking. He was saying something about 'SH5' so I knew he had recognized her.

I opened my eyes and Alexis noticed that I was awake. She said, "Baby. This is Mike," introducing him to me. She didn't think to introduce me to him. "He's going to the same resort as us." Mike reached across Alexis' seat and offered me his hand to shake.

I took it and shook it, "I'm Hunter. Have you been to this resort before?" He responded that he had, several times. He told us that we'd love the place. He had a foreign accent. I guessed it was French. Alexis smiled at me. They went back to chatting and I drifted off to sleep again.

I woke as the wheels hit the ground with a hard thump and the engines roared to slow down. When we walked down the stairs to the tarmac, the heat hit me hard. It was like walking into an oven. Alexis was jumping around in circles to take everything in. We peeled off our winter coats and draped them over our arms as we followed the line inside. It was air-conditioned; thank god.

Mike, another older couple and us were escorted to a junker of a minivan cab. The driver yakked non-stop with a British accent for the half-hour drive. The older couple introduced themselves as Don and Martha. We introduced ourselves. Don couldn't take his eyes off Alexis and Martha was the same with me. I'd guess they were in their late forties. Martha had the typical middle-age spread with big breasts. She was attractive with dark brown short hair that she probably colored. Don had a small gut on him but otherwise he looked to be in pretty good shape. His hair was silver. They both wore sunglasses so I couldn't see their eyes.

As we waited behind Mike and Don and Martha to check-in; a young couple walked by hand in hand. They were completely naked. Don didn't miss them and he turned to gawk. Alexis turned to look at what caught Don's attention and then she turned back to look up at me. Her mouth hung open before she said, "You're kidding me. This is a nude resort? Oh my God." She playfully punched me in the arm. Don heard Alexis and he looked amused that Alexis hadn't known what this resort was before now.

We were driven in a golf cart to our building and the driver carried our bags to our room. The balcony looked west over the Caribbean Sea. It was early afternoon and we needed to get something to eat before we started drinking. We left the bags open on the bed. Alexis was pleased with what I packed for her. I figured anything I forgot she could buy here. She grabbed out my favorite micro-bikini and held it up. "Since this is a nude resort. What do I need this for?"

I smiled and said, "I wasn't sure if maybe there were some places that weren't nude. There is a non-nude beach for people uncomfortable with displaying their bodies. Bring it with you in your beach bag, just in case." I handed her my speed-o that she had bought for me way back when we were first dating. She threw both in her bag. She went to the bathroom and worked on her make-up and pulled her hair up into a pony-tail on the crown of her head. When she came back in the room totally naked, I couldn't take my eyes off her. My cock went instant hard and bounced out in front of me.

Alexis giggled and said, "Now now. There'll be plenty of time for that. I'm anxious to see the 'sights', but hold that thought." She picked up her bag and we headed for a restaurant. Most of the guests we encountered were nude but not all. It was odd that the younger ones like us were more inclined to be wearing bathing suits, while the older ones with pot-bellies and sagging boobs were the ones going nude. We saw Don and Martha heading the same way as us. I almost didn't recognize them without clothes on. They waved and we walked together into a buffet restaurant near the main pool. I was concerned that they would trip over something. Don couldn't take his eyes of Alexis and Martha just stared at my mostly flaccid cock.

After putting some food in our stomachs we headed for the swim up bar. The pool deck was packed with naked people of all ages and sizes. Don and Martha had latched themselves on to us, I guess. They sat down on vacant lounge chairs right next to us. Don and I went into the pool and waded up to the bar beside a small group of four young women and ordered our drinks. The women's conversation led me to believe that they had all been childhood friends who had promised to go to a nude resort to celebrate their thirtieth birthdays. Their conversation ended when Don and I sat down on submerged seats. I noticed the two women facing me had nodded to the other two that had been facing them. The two that were back to me turned around to see what the nods were for. Their hands went to their mouths as their eyes went wide.

I elbowed Don and said, "I think these women are looking at you."

He turned to look and then turned back to me and said, "Yeah, right."

We got our drinks and slid off the seats and turned to wade back across the pool. I said "Hello" to the group of women and they tittered and said "Hello" back. As we walked away I could hear one of them say, "I've got dibbs." Another one said, "I saw him as he walked in. The girl he's with is seriously gorgeous." Don leaned over toward me and said, "Can I be your wing-man. You're going to be swimming in babes all week.

Don and I walked up the stairs to the deck pool and right in front of us was the Jacuzzi with a young couple fucking doggy style with her elbows and tits on the pool deck as she kneeled on the seat and her partner stood in behind her driving his cock in and out of her. I had been trying hard not to walk around with a hard-on but this sight was more than I could handle and my cock sprang up to attention. The woman getting fucked looked up as I walked by and said, "Oh my God. Do you want to go next?"

I looked down at her and said, "Perhaps I'll take a rain check." I handed Alexis her drink but she reached past it and grabbed my erect cock and squeezed it as she giggled. Martha was practically drooling as Don handed over her drink. I sat down in my chair between Alexis and Martha.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers