Pool Boy Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was kind of embarrassing sitting in the chaise lounge with my stiff cock sticking up in the air. I guess I shouldn't have been though. I looked around and nearly every guy there was in the same boat as me as some kind of sexual activity was going on everywhere. Alexis was affected by it too. She was lazily dragging her fingertips through her sex which was glistening with moisture and it wasn't perspiration.

Things were getting a little too steamy for Don and Martha as she turned and rolled out of her chair to her knees and started sucking on Don's woody. The sexual energy around the pool was ramping up driving more and more couples into sexual embrace. Women on women, men on men and men on women; one guy had two women on either side of his chair sharing his cock. There was oral sex, missionary fucking, doggy position, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl positions, and sixty-nine. You name it.

Alexis' face was flushed as she turned to me and said, "I hate to be cliché but I'm getting pretty horny. She guzzled the rest of her drink and got out of her chair. She came over to me and threw one leg across my stomach and sat down on my stomach before sliding down and guiding my cock to her pussy in a reverse cowgirl position. When my glans penetrated her sex she groaned hard. Her mouth fell open and she groaned again as she slid further down my fatty. I groaned hard too as she slid past the fattest part of my cock. She pulled her feet in beside my ribs and started rocking her hips forward and back. No other part of her body moved except her hips.

Martha saw what Alexis was doing and she abandoned her blow-job and assumed the same position on Don's cock. I looked around the pool deck and thought, 'What a sight. There must be half the people here engaged in sex.' The woman in the Jacuzzi had moved to the deck and was reverse cowgirl fucking a different guy while a second guy was fucking her mouth. The second guy was Mike, from the plane. He was traveling alone, so he wasn't wasting any time.

Alexis had bent forward and grabbed my knees as she picked up her hip rocking pace. Her head hung forward as she seethed air through her clenched teeth. Martha was watching us as she fucked her husband. With all the live pornography going on, Don lasted a couple minutes before his muscles seized and he groaned out several shots of cum into Martha's pussy. She knew his status and she was hurrying to catch up. She didn't make it so she slowed way down and tried to fuck his softening cock to get it back up again. I watched her frown when her efforts went unrewarded. She wasn't defeated yet though as she pulled her pussy back off his flaccid cock and backed her pussy up his chest to his face. Don didn't hesitate as he pushed his tongue to Martha's wet pussy. Martha sucked Don's cock into her mouth hoping she could suck it back up to life.

Alexis pulled herself up my cock and spun her body around to face me. She never lost contact and settled herself back down on my granite hard cock. She bent forward and placed her palms on my chest as she started fucking me again. I could tell she was so close and the far-away look on her face told me she was savoring every second. With her eyes closed she softly said, "Cum with me Baby." I was getting close too. I concentrated on her body motion and held my orgasm back until her muscles clamped hard and she groaned out, "Now," as her pussy clenched my cock hard. Cum rocketed up my shaft and she screamed as it blew into her. Her screams got a lot of attention around us. I was driving my cock up into her and she let me take over control. Her pussy milked my cock dry and then kept right on going as it pulsed on my cock for more than a minute past my last shot.

We laid there for a few more minutes. She had collapsed her torso onto mine and I encircled her with my arms. We were both gasping for air. Martha had apparently given up on getting Don's cock hard again but he had been successful getting her off with his tongue. She was sitting beside Don looking at us and said, "Fuck. You two are so hot together." Cum was drooling out of Martha's pussy and she was scooping it up with her fingers and depositing it in her mouth. She leaned to the side and noticed that cum was oozing out of Alexis' pussy past my cock. She brazenly reached out and scooped up a wad of cum from my balls and stuck her fingers in her mouth. She cleaned her fingers off with her tongue and reached back down and fondled my balls under the guise of collecting more cum. Don watched her every move and grinned at her when she looked at him with her fingers in her mouth.

After we disengaged, we had to get in the pool. It was so hot. The sun was blistering. We found seats at the swim up bar and spent much of the afternoon drinking. Mike, from the plane, came over to get a drink. All the seats were taken so Alexis got up and got into my lap so Mike could sit down. I could tell, even when we were on the plane, that Alexis liked the looks of Mike. We talked and continued drinking. Alexis kept stealing glances at Mike's erect cock and she stealthily spread her legs slightly and while Mike was ordering another drink she guided my stiff cock into her pussy and closed her legs. I don't know who she thought she was fooling but her incessant wiggling around on my cock gave her away.

Mike was infatuated by Alexis' tits and erect nipples. He nonchalantly started stroking his cock under water and Alexis watched his every move. I could tell that Alexis was about to cum and I started flexing my cock to help her. Mike ramped up the pace with his hand as Alexis closed her eyes, tipped her head back on my shoulder and hung her mouth open to form an 'O' and began shuddering hard as her orgasm washed quickly through her.

When Alexis opened her eyes again and looked forward she saw the intense look on Mike's face. She looked down at his hand flailing up and down his cock. Mike was looking for something to blow his wad into. Shooting cum into the pool would not be cool. Alexis looked down the bar for something too but there was nothing but tile and plastic glasses. She slid off my cock and stood up. She pulled Mike to a standing position with his cock above the water line. She bent forward and displaced Mike's hand with her lips. She no sooner got Mike's cock in her mouth when he blew his load. He grunted and groaned so loud that other patrons at the bar turned to look. Mike placed his hand on the back of Alexis' head. He wasn't holding her there and she wasn't struggling to pull off. After Mike had finished cumming, Alexis pushed her lips all the way down to his balls and he groaned all the way down. His cock was pretty long and his eyes nearly bugged from his head when Alexis pushed his knob into her throat and started throat fucking him. He groaned out in his French accent as he looked at me, "Fuck. The girls got skills." I grinned at him and nodded vigorously in agreement.

Mike's cum was long swallowed when Alexis pulled up his shaft. She licked her lips and smiled at Mike. He bent forward and kissed her lips. When they broke their embrace, Alexis turned to me and we kissed too. I could taste her cum breath. She giggled as she swirled her tongue around in my mouth.

We had a couple more drinks and chatted with Mike. The pool bar was closing and we had to go. I thought we were okay until we stood up and then I realized that I was past buzzed. Alexis was past drunk. Mike and I helped her back to our chairs. Don and Martha had gone. There were no clothes to put on so I grabbed Alexis' bag and we unsteadily stumbled our way back to our room. Mike said that he'd see us tomorrow. We collapsed to the bed as soon as we staggered close enough. Alexis was either asleep or passed out when I checked on her a half hour later. She'd had as many drinks as me and given her weight at slightly more than half of mine, she was way more blasted than I was and I couldn't recall being more blasted than when we left the pool. I pulled the sheet and blanket out from under her and covered her up for the night. She'd turned toward me breathing her cum soaked breath at me. I had to turn over.

I woke early the next morning and I was starving. We hadn't made it out to eat last night. I didn't want to spend the week in an alcohol induce coma so I swore to myself that I wouldn't indulge that way again. Neither of us were big drinkers anyway so I knew we would be okay.

I wasn't sure how far the nude thing went. We had seen nudes everywhere but just to be sure, I pulled on a pair of gym shorts and a tee shirt and left Alexis asleep. I went to the buffet breakfast restaurant. Most of the people were dressed in some form or another. Most of the women wore transparent wraps around their waists. Some were topless and others wore bikini tops. At the waffle station I ran into the four women celebrating their thirtieth birthdays. We said 'good morning' to each other and they ogled me from head to toe again. They were all topless with the sheer wraps. I ogled them back and they seemed pleased that I paid them any attention.

I made two big plates of everything I could pile on them and found a tray. I added cups of coffee and juice to the tray and carried it back to the room. The loud clack of the door lock woke Alexis and she was sitting in bed when I put the tray on the coffee table. Alexis was looking a little bedraggled. Her hair was a rat's nest. She groaned as she ran her fingers through her hair. She looked, bleary-eyed, at me and said, "How did I get back here. I don't remember anything..." She stopped talking and ran her tongue around in her cum tasting mouth and then smiled and said, "I do remember that, but not much after that."

I fixed a plate of cereal and fruit and handed her a glass of juice. She drank it straight down and licked her lips. I fixed her coffee the way she likes it and she sipped off the cup as she ate a few pieces of fruit. I had fixed myself a plate of waffles, scrambled eggs, sausages and bacon and Alexis looked over at it and I could tell she was feeling a little sick. She finished off her fruit and a few more pieces before going to the bathroom. Our first full day was about to start. I heard the shower come on and I went to join her. We had our usual shower sex with me seated on the tile floor and Alexis straddling my lap with her feet wrapped around behind me. We rocked our hips together to fuck each other. We timed our climaxes almost to the second and then we washed each other, rinsed off and dried off in the bedroom.

We decided to walk the premises to see what entertainment there was other than the nearly wall to wall sex at the main pool. There were other smaller pools scattered around the grounds. One had a pool volleyball net set up. It was pretty early and no one was in any of them. We walked down the beach at the water's edge. The ocean water was warm and the most beautiful aqua blue color. I took some pictures with my cell phone. Alexis took selfies of us on the beach in the nude. We came upon a sign that read, "Clothes required beyond this point". We contemplated just turning around but we were curious so Alexis handed me my speed-o and she pulled on the micro bikini that I had bought for her last summer. I don't know what it was. Alexis looked incredibly sexy in the nude, but when she wore that 'covers up nothing' bikini my cock went rigid and forced its way out through the left leg hole of my bathing suit. Alexis saw it all in progress and she burst out laughing at my predicament.

I made some adjustments and pulled my cock up to point up instead of to the side. That wasn't any better. My cock just stuck out the top of my suit instead of the leg hole. Alexis came to the rescue as she dropped to her knees in the sand and pulled my suit down to my thighs and forced her lips over my velvety crown and all the way down until she could flick her tongue on my balls. Two bikini wearing women were walking toward us from the clothed beach. They stopped dead in their tracks about fifty feet from us when they realized what Alexis and I were doing.

They looked at each other and then came right up to us. My cock was buried in Alexis' face as she was giving me a throat-job. The two women stood on either side of us not more than five feet away. Alexis spotted them in her peripheral vision and pulled back off my cock to look at them. When Alexis' lips pulled off the end, one of the women said, "Holy shit. Look at the size of that cock." Alexis looked back down at my cock and instead of pushing her lips back on and finishing me off, she aimed my cock at one of the women and then the other. They were gawking at my cock and then at each other. They both moved closer at the same time and Alexis released my cock as she moved back and stood up.

One of the women looked at the other again and said, "You go. I doubt I can get that in my mouth."

The other looked down at my bobbing cock and said, "We'll both share it." They looked back at Alexis who was grinning at me. They apparently wanted confirmation from Alexis and she motioned for them to take my cock. They dropped to their knees in the sand and they both wrapped their hands around my cock at the same time. Neither of their fingers made it around the circumference. They started out by jerking me off in unison. Then one pushed her lips to the crown and flicked her tongue around the ridge. The other one leaned in to do the same. Their faces were flushed bright red. The women who thought she couldn't get my cock in her mouth stretched her lips over my knob and started blowing just the head as she took over the hand-job. Her lips bobbed up and down on the first inch of my cock as she went to both hands jerking me off. She continued for a minute and then pulled off and aimed my cock at her companion.

She took my cock and did the same thing. She couldn't take anymore of me than the first one. Regardless, they were making considerable progress as my orgasm began to grow and finally peak. When I exploded cum into the first woman's mouth; the second one was sucking on my balls. The first one pulled off and caught the second and third cumshot in the face. The second woman tried to get her lips over my knob and got a couple of cumshots in the face before she was successful. She collected a shot and pulled off to swallow it. The other woman didn't even try to get her lips on it. She just jerked me off and the two final shots pumped into her cleavage where she was aiming it.

Alexis was grinning from ear to ear as she looked at the contorted mask on my face. The second woman flicked her tongue into the 'eye' to collect the remaining cum. They stood and stretched up to kiss me one at a time. They both gave me tongue to share my cum with me and then they kissed each other and when Alexis came in close, they kissed her with tongue too. Alexis sucked both of their tongues into her mouth and then giggled. They both continued on their original tack with saying another word.

Alexis pulled up my speed-o and tucked my softening cock in as best she could. She laughed and said, "Jesus Baby. You gave them a load didn't you?" I grinned and we continued in the direction the women had come from.

We spread out towels to lie on when we got to a group of vacationers. Many of them we recognized from the pool yesterday. They were nude then and wore bathing suits today. We nodded to several of them when we noticed them looked and pointing at us. We decided to spend the morning here and then go to lunch before continuing our tour of the facilities.