All Comments on 'Pool Boy Ch. 47'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
hugplxhugplxover 6 years ago

This whole arc was... not my cup of tea.

It's getting a bit old that Alexis barely ever fucked other dudes while Hunter fucks everything with a pussy (and now those without?).

Yeah, I dunno, it's your story. Do what you want. It's just getting old for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Why exactly does Alexis need to fuck as many randoms as.hunter does? I'd slow down all the strange myself unless it some wild new spring sports team event. The story doesnt need more guys. And the things titled pool boy not pool boys girlfriend. It's about who he fucks not whether every character gets equal story time in the fucking department.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could see that happening with pia a mile away

This series has too much of the same, even with the pia scene it all feels the same to me. I like it all, but would love to see more private time with alexis and hunter (build their relationship more). It feels like group sex and other partners is thier only outlet of interaction past a week or even a day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Getting Old

I have read all 47 Chapters and the last two chapters have gotten a little perverted for me. I did not like the fact that Alexis is getting high in doing a dike, then Hunter, the manly guy, takes it in the ass from the dike. I also am disappointed that there is not more respect for Hunter and Alexis commitment to each other, fucking anything that shows interest. Would love to see Hunter make a commitment to not fuck other women without Alexis being part of the group and the same for Alexis. When they fuck others behind the back of each, it is cheating on their commitment. Not sure that I want to follow this anymore. Lose the dike, that is sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF

WTF has happen to your story. You started with kind of a love story between Hunter and Alexis. They were lovers then engaged to be married and from there the story has deteriorated to both of them becoming absolute sluts. All they do is fuck/suck/lick any person that smiles at either one of them, including a Tgirl. How do you plan to develope the story when Hunter’s football teammates learn that he took a Tgirl up the ass with a load of cum? They have 6 months before they plan to marry each other. I am interested in how the story will develope to get them out of the slut gutter to two people that love, trust, and honor each other. Another thought; Dee is 3 months pregnant and with 6 months to the wedding, Dee will not be able to travel or participate in a slut wedding. The wedding should be about Alexis an Hunter and not include the Tgirl’s wedding. Write them out of the story somehow and have Hunter and Alexis fall in love with each other again with renewed commitments for each other. Have them turn down some officers for extra marital sex to be alone with each other. Have the wedding at home with their family and friends. That could be a good endinding to a very long series of a story.

As an earlier commentor stayed; “ its your story so do what you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Revenge of the Sith

Here we go- Hunter butt fucked! Never see this coming.

It may be just matter of time Alexis dumps him for the next bigger dick, but not before that dick splits Hunter’s ass open (he got lucky with Pia though).

On the other hand Pia might be better off with Hunter as she could service his whole family with cock and ass.

Who knows what the weddings (if happen) might bring to light

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaover 3 years ago
scene with pia

That was an interesting twist. I'm like Hunter in that if it was a girl (not a guy), I'd be open to trying it. The prostate is called the male g-spot, and I consider it worth giving a chance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous