Pool Boy Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pia scooched her chair over closer to me and reached up my left leg hole and gently wrapped her fingers around my hardening cock. She giggled as she said, "Mister Ever-Ready. That's going to be my nickname for you." The others laughed and I blushed.

We returned to our room to get our carry bag of towels and shorts and sunscreen, etc. Alexis' cell phone was beeping indicating she had a voice-mail. She listened to it and it was from Dee telling Alexis' to call her back as soon as possible. It sounded urgent and Alexis dialed Dee's cell phone. As soon as Dee answered, Alexis said, "What's wrong. Is Mom okay? Are you and Jarrod okay? You sounded kind of frantic on your voice-mail." Alexis was the only one who sounded frantic and I motioned for her to calm down. She glared at me and waved me away. I could hear Dee's tinny voice but not so I could make out what she was saying. Alexis held the phone and listened for several moments and then Alexis' face broke into a huge grin and she screamed as she spun around to look at me. Her eyes were wide and finally she said, "I can't believe it. Oh Dee, I'm so happy for you guys." Then the reveal, "How far along are you." I broke into a huge smile and Alexis nodded at me. I came in close to Alexis and tried to listen to the other side of the conversation too. I wrapped my arms around Alexi's shoulders and draped my hands over her breasts.

Alexis and Dee talked for a while longer about our trip. Were we having a good time? Alexis answered Dee's questions and then said again how happy we both were for them and then the conversation wound down and Alexis said good-bye. She hung up and let out a screech. She threw her phone on the bed and hurled herself into my arms. She was so happy. "I'm going to be an Aunt." She pulled herself away from me and headed for the door and then spun around and leaped into my arms again. I was grinning more at Alexis' antics that the news.

Shame on me for my question but I asked Alexis, "How far along is she?"

Alexis said, "Three months. They've known for a while but didn't want to make an announcement until she was three months along. I did some math and smiled. I wasn't the father. Alexis saw the smile grow on my face and she said, "What? What are you smiling at?" Then she got the significance of the timing and she broke into a smile too. She said, "You're not the father. We were at college when Dee got pregnant. I didn't even think about it." She kissed me and continued, "Thank God. Wouldn't that be a mess."

All of this got me thinking. I had always assumed the women in our sexual family consisting of Olivia, Sophia, Emma and Dee and even others had been on the Birth Control Pill. I'd had serious conversations with Olivia and Sophia about children. Their husbands hadn't wanted children and Olivia and Sophia abandoned their dreams of having a family. Now the husbands are long gone and their divorces final. What if they weren't doing anything to prevent pregnancy anymore? They weren't even thirty. There was plenty of time for them to start a family.

Alexis must have been reading my mind when she said, "What about Olivia and Sophia?" I shrugged my shoulders indicating that I didn't know the answer to the question on her mind. "I'm not even sure how I'd feel if they got pregnant with your child. Holy shit. I'm not sure how I'd feel if you have children that aren't mine. At least Mom is okay. She is young enough to still have children but she had her tubes tied after she and Jim got married. He didn't want any more kids. He almost didn't want to marry her because of me."

I chuckled and said, "So, sex with your mother is okay and we have to have a conversation with the others when we get home."

Alexis giggled and added, "Sex with Dee is okay too. She's already pregnant. How do you feel about having sex with a pregnant woman?" I grinned and put my arms as far out in front of me with my hand formed like I was holding something far in front of me. I started rocking my hips in a fucking motion. Alexis burst out laughing and said, "You're terrible, as she got my simulation of holding a pregnant woman's belly out in front as I fucked her from behind. I laughed.

I said, "Thinking about this hurts. I vote we finish our vacation and then think about it." Alexis nodded and kissed me. I picked up the carry bag and we went out the door heading for the beach where we agreed we would meet up with Linda and Pia. I knew Alexis had to tell someone about her becoming an Aunt and she would work that into the other topic that was hurting my head. That would mean that Alexis would have to explain our rather unorthodox sex life and we didn't do that with just anyone. We had gotten close with Pia and Linda but we had only known them a couple days. I cautioned Alexis but her theory was that Pia and Linda would be going their way and we would be going ours so what could they do, judge us, whoopy-do. I decided her analysis was sound and we headed for the beach in our bathing suits.

Alexis was in her new bathing suit and I managed to escape the speed-o as I was still going commando in my gym shorts and a tee shirt. I wore my flip-flops and Alexis had her five inch cork heeled platform shoes on. I loved how she walked in them. Her perfect ass swayed differently when she wore them, but I expected she would have a lot of problems with them in the powder soft sand on the beach and if fact she had to remove them once on the beach.

We spotted Pia and Linda sitting on their towels with their legs stretched out toward the surf. They were tilted back on their outstretch arms. Their location on the beach revealed their sense of humor. Three feet above them toward the blossoming Jacarandas was the sign that read, "Nude from this point" on one side and "Clothing required from this point" on the other. They had dragged a heel in the sand from the sign toward the surf and placed their towels on either side of the mark. Pia was stretched out inches onto the 'clothing required' part of the beach and Linda sat naked inches onto the nude part of the beach.

As we came up on them Alexis said, "You guys are a riot. You're taking this sign pretty literally aren't you?"

Pia said, "Linda likes being naked but at the pool and even on the beach in the nude part, I get stares and complaints because I'm not naked." Alexis and I had experienced the same thing but no one had actually complained. We arranged our towels on the nude side and took our clothes off and stuffed everything in the carry bag. I rubbed sunscreen over Alexis' entire body starting with her face and then worked my way down to her chest where I spent a lot of time massaging her tits. She giggled at my dalliance. I moved down her taut stomach to her hairless pubis. I couldn't resist one touch on her clitoris and she surged up to a sitting position as air exploded from her lungs. She gasped and said, "Hey buster. If you're going to do that you can't do just one." She lay back down on her back and I worked my way down her legs. She turned over and I rubbed sunscreen on her from the bottom of her feet back to her neck. I got into massaging her beautiful ass cheeks and Alexis giggled until I moved on.

Pia and Linda watched me rub in the sunscreen from beginning to end. When I was done Pia's face was flushed and she asked me to do the same to her. I moved over on my knees above Pia's head and squirted sunscreen into my hand. I started on her face and worked by way down to her massive breasts. I worked my hands around the side-boob and lifted her tits up pushing them together as I massaged the sunscreen into her breasts. Her nipples were rock hard and she lightly moaned as I worked my hands to the middle and up through her cleavage. A sigh escaped her lips and she laid her hands on top of mine and maneuvered them to where she wanted them.

When Pia released my hands I moved down over her toned stomach to her hips. The wrap that she wore prevented any further access until I worked down to her knees and continued to her feet. She turned over and I worked my way back up the inside of her thighs. She moaned again and lifted her ass and ran her hand under her hips and then settled back down again. The wrap and bikini bottom prevented working on her ass so I went to her waist and worked back up to her neck and shoulders which were very tense. I have no formal training in massage therapy but I followed the tense muscles down her back and elicited a groan as I worked on them. When I was done, Pia muttered, "Oh my God, that was wonderful." She turned back over on her back and her wrap was tented from her erection. She must have released it when she lifted her hips and reached down there. She looked up at me and flexed her cock and made it dance just like I do to tease Alexis. I could tell Pia was disappointed that I didn't take her cock and jerk her off. I admit I thought about it but it was a bridge too far for me right then.

Linda had laid back on her towel watching. She apparently was as interested in what I was going to do with Pia's erection as Pia was. I moved back away from Pia and asked Linda if she wanted the same treatment but she declined saying that she was working on her tan. Before I could move from Pia back over to Alexis, Linda asked if I needed sunscreen and I nodded. Linda sat up and took the sunscreen from me and motioned me back to my towel as she followed on her knees through the sand.

I lay on my back and Linda started applying the sunscreen to my feet and worked her way up my legs. When she got to my thighs my cock started to harden and lift off my left hip. The higher she went the harder my cock got. I lifted my head and looked down at my bouncing cock as Linda sat down on my lower legs. She looked past my upraised cock and smiled at me as she moved her hands around the base of my cock and under my balls. I groaned and let my head drop back to the towel.

Linda gripped the base of my cock hard and then I felt her lips kiss my cock and then her tongue twirled around the ridge and then began flicking on the 'spot'. I let out a loud groan that prompted Alexis to turn on her side to see what was going on. Pia did the same.

A couple heading for the clothing beach stopped about twenty feet away and watched Linda struggle my knob into her mouth and then slowly sink to her gag point before bobbing her head up and down in a delicious blow-job. I groaned every time she pushed down.

The couple slowly came closer and then the woman went down on her knees and pulled her guys cock out of his bathing suit and started sucking it at a rapid pace. Alexis and Pia turned their attention to the other couple. The guy was looking to the sky as his partner's lips bobbed up and down his shaft. His hands were resting on the sides of her head and his hips gently swayed forward and back at the same pace established by the woman.

The guy lasted two minutes before he humped up and launched his hips hard so his cock drove deep into his mate's mouth. It must have been too much as she lurched and gagged and tried to pull off his cock. He groaned out, "Yes. I'm gonna cum." She was trying to get off his cock but he held her in place as he increased the pace of his gyrating hips.

The woman suddenly got frantic about getting off his cock but he held her there. Her cheeks puffed out and cum sprayed out the corners of her mouth and she coughed and gagged over and over again. Cum sprayed out of the woman's nose and Pia giggled at her predicament. After his last shot launched into her mouth he released her and she flew back off his cock gagging and coughing as she sat back in the sand. He watched as she spit out his cum on the sand at his feet.

She finally cleared her throat and looked up at him and yelled, "You asshole." She sounded like she had several more choice words for the guy but she glanced over at us and noticed Alexis and Pia watching them. The woman cleared her throat again and stood up and without a word to him headed in their original direction. He pulled his bathing suit up and hurried after her.

Pia looked at Alexis and said, "Men." Alexis giggled and nodded her head. They both turned their attention back to Linda's blow-job. She pulled her lips back to my ridge and started a two-handed, counter-rotating hand-job as she slid her lips on and off the knob. My orgasm was rushing in at me and I humped up my hips. Linda knew what was coming and she already knew that the quantity was more than average. She pulled her lips off my knob and held it just outside her lips with her tongue stuck out as she continued jerking me off. Cum boiled out of my balls and up my shaft. The first shot missed her awaiting mouth and landed across her right cheek up over her right eye and into her hair. She smiled and adjusted her position and caught the rest of my jizz in her mouth. She pulled her tongue in and swirled my cum around and pushed the pearly white goo out on her lips and then sucked it back in and swirled it around some more.

Linda looked first at Alexis and then at Pia. They were smiling and moving toward Linda's face. Linda knew what they wanted when Alexis pushed her lips to Linda's. Linda pushed cum into her mouth. Alexis pulled back and swirled her load with her tongue as Pia kissed Linda and pulled back with her share of my load. The three of them pushed cum out on their lips. Linda got laughing and had to retrieve her load or cough it out. Alexis and Pia kissed each other with cum pushed out on their lips.

My softening cock was burgeoning again as Alexis, Pia and Linda all played with my cum before they all swallowed together as if it had all been choreographed. Linda grinned at my hardening cock and said to Alexis, "Fuck, Alexis. You are a lucky girl to have a cock like that always ready for sex. Mr. Ever Ready." Then Linda realized what she had said in front of Pia and she said to Pia, "I'm sorry Pia, I don't mean to say I'm not happy with your cock. I love your cock and I love your tits and ass and beautiful face. Hunter doesn't have any of those things."

Pia grinned at Linda as she babbled out her apology. She sat up and swiveled her position toward Linda and pulled Linda into her lap. She pulled aside her wrap and Linda maneuvered in to sit her pussy down on Pia's hard cock. They were in our favorite shower position with their legs wrapped around the back of the other. Pia held her arms around Linda's back while Linda threw her arms around Pia's neck. They kissed passionately as they rocked their hips in opposition to the other. Alexis looked over at me and grinned. I could tell what she was thinking when she crawled over to me and pulled me up to a sitting position and dropped herself into my lap. She guided my cock into her pussy and gently lowered herself as she groaned from the size of my fatty.

Linda and Pia grinned at Alexis and me when Alexis was settled on my balls. Linda and Pia were fucking each other while Alexis just sat unmoving with my cock stuffed deep in her pussy. We kissed passionately and I flexed my cock hard and Alexis moaned into my mouth. She gripped my cock with her vaginal muscles and it was my turn to groan.

Alexis tipped her head back to watch my facial contortions as she gripped my cock with her pussy again. I moaned again and Alexis grinned at my reaction. Then I flexed my cock and it was my turn to smile as her face grimaced in a moan.

Pia was helping Linda lift herself off her cock and then let her fall back down again. They were both tiring and after another minute, Pia fell to her back and Linda followed her down before sitting up in a cowgirl position on Pia's cock. She tucked her feet behind Pia's knees and started grinding her pussy on Pia's cock. Linda was gazing down into Pia's smiling face as she started to build into her orgasm. When Pia felt Linda's pussy clenching she blew her cum up her shaft into Linda's pussy. They were both screaming through Pia's multiple cum shots. Linda stayed right there on Pia's cock until Linda's pussy stopped spasming.

After Linda and Pia were finished, Linda rolled off Pia's hips and they cuddled together. My climax was circling and I wanted it to build in my balls so I lifted Alexis up out of my lap until my knob was on the entrance to her pussy and then I pushed her down my shaft. Her eyes went wide as we were face to face. I kissed her and lifted her again. When I dropped her again her mouth dropped open as she groaned out, "Fuck, Baby. I'm gonna cum." She tried to help me and I interpreted her efforts that I should go faster so I did. In seconds, Alexis yelled loudly, "I'm cumming." I could feel her pussy clamping on my cock. She grabbed my neck to hang on and I kept lifting and dropping her as cum rocketed up my shaft. Alexis screamed again when she felt that first salvo blow into her pussy with great force and volume.

I pumped my balls dry and sat there as Alexis' pussy continued to clench. I could feel my cock softening and I left it in until it fell out of Alexis. She scooched herself back out of my lap and Linda yelled out, "Ah-ha. It's soft. Finally." She looked at my cock and then said, "Fuck. It's still huge."

The four of us were fucked out so we found our places on the towels and lay back to soak in the sunshine. There was an overcast that lessened the blistering heat.

I dozed off for a while. When I came to, I was covered in perspiration. Alexis was sitting on Pia's towel and they were talking about the news of her becoming an aunt. I listened as Alexis launched into our sexual history. She was concise in her words and in minutes she had laid it all out. Neither Linda nor Pia had said a word. When Alexis was done telling her story, she asked Pia and Linda what they thought about the possibility of me impregnating Olivia or Sophia or others in our sexual family. How would Linda feel if Pia impregnated Alexis, as an example? We had never discussed whether Alexis or Linda were protecting themselves. I guess it was just assumed, which was the cause of the dilemma.

Linda said, "I'm on the pill right now but pretty soon I want to go off them. I want to have a baby with Pia." She looked at Pia and continued, "If she agrees." Pia smiled at Linda. It was obvious that it wasn't a topic they had ever discussed before.

Pia leaned toward Linda and kissed her. "I would love to have a baby with you. Will you marry me first?" Linda's eyes went wide and tears erupted. Pia's eyes glistened with moisture too. I looked from them to Alexis and she had her hands to her mouth as she burst into tears too.

Linda threw herself into Pia's arms and yelled, "Yes. Yes. Yes." They kissed and kissed and kissed. I leaned over and kissed Alexis who was wiping tears from her cheeks. The moment overtook the previous conversation and there was no more talk about it. Alexis never did get feedback from Pia or Linda about the subject of the possibility of impregnating someone other than Alexis. Alexis was on the pill so there was a reasonable expectation that I didn't have to worry about her getting pregnant from one of her liaisons.

Pia looked over at us and said, "You're witnesses. Linda has agreed to marry me. I don't have a ring to seal the deal."

Linda said, "Oh stop it. I've been waiting for you to ask me for years. I don't need a ring to seal the deal. I've loved you since the day we met. Oh my God, I can't believe this." Linda leaped into Pia's lap forcing her onto her back as she followed her down kissing wherever she could make contact with her lips.

Alexis looked at me with a huge smile. This turn of events was so sudden. Alexis was so excited that she launched herself into my lap again and I went down on my back pulling Alexis with me. We kissed passionately as my cock grew up off my hip and began tapping Alexi on the crack of her ass. She was oblivious as she smothered me with kisses. She had her knees tucked into my waist so when I pulled her forward her hips lifted and my cock dragged down her ass to drop between her thighs. When I released her, her sex rested on my cock with her labia straddling it. I pivoted my hips so my cock dragged across her vagina. Air exploded from her lungs at the touch on her erect clitoris.