Pool Boy Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got out of the chair and quietly moved up behind Pia aiming my cock at Pia's ass. Pia seemed to sense that someone was behind her and she turned to look at me. She grinned and increased her pace. I pushed my cock up to her ass and she quickly looked back and shook her head. She whispered, "Not here. Later." I stroked my cock a couple times and moved to the side of the bed. Linda opened her eyes and saw me. She grinned and pointed at my cock and then at her mouth and then motioned for me to come up to her. I crawled across the bed on my hands and knees and Alexis felt the bed give. She looked up to see what was going on. She dragged her tongue out of Linda's pussy and up to her clitoris and flicked it several times as she grinned at me. Linda screamed from Alexis' attack on her clitoris.

I raised one leg over Linda's torso and straddled her chest. I slapped my cock on Linda's left cheek and then her right cheek. She grinned and tried to catch my cock with her lips. Then Linda grabbed my cock with both hands and held it as she kissed the glans and then struggled to get her lips over knob. The angle from my groin to her lips made it uncomfortable because my cock was so hard. I bent my torso above Linda's head to ease the angle as Linda's lips stretched over my knob and I started fucking my cock down into her mouth. "MMMUUMMPPHH's and AWWKKS's" were added to the sounds of sex.

Alexis gave me no warning when she drove an index finger into my anus. I tried to pull away from the offending finger and drove my cock deep into Linda's face. She gagged hard and tried to get off my cock. She couldn't go anywhere but I recognized what was happening and I inched my cock out of her mouth and re-engaged Alexis' index finger. I groaned hard as two knuckles pushed into my ass. My cock surged even harder as I eased my cock back into Linda's mouth after she recovered.

Alexis pulled her lips from Linda's pussy and groaned out, "Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum. Pia honey, can you cum with me?" Pia started pummeling Alexis' pussy. Her momentum was moving the entire train of Alexis, Linda and me back and forth on the bed. Alexis mumbled through Linda's pussy, "I'm cumming." Pia was slamming into Alexis' pussy now and then she yelled out, "Fuck. Yes. I'm cumming with you. Oh God." Pia drove her cock into Alexis' pussy as each surge of cum blasted up her shaft. Then the train stopped and it was just me fucking Linda's face and Alexis' drilling her tongue into Linda's pussy.

I looked down at Linda as her eyes went wide. Her hips humped up on Alexis' face and she groaned hard around my cock. I could tell from her tensed muscles that she was cumming hard on Alexis' tongue. The train was intact as Pia held onto Alexis' hips as she milked her cock dry. Alexis lips stayed on Linda's pussy through her orgasm. My orgasm was right there but I held off until Linda had recovered from her orgasm. Linda knew I was going to cum and she pushed me back so just her lips were on my cock. I blew a huge load into Linda's mouth and she had learned that she needed to swallow immediately. Even with that, her eyes went wide as tears burst from them. She had to pull her lips back off the knob and receive the remaining cumshots with her lips pursed on the 'eye'.

The train connections broke down after that. Pia pulled her cock from Alexis' pussy and Alexis rolled over on her back to accept my cock after I pulled back from Linda's lips. Alexis took me in and lashed my cock with her tongue to clean my cum tasting cock. Pia saw what Alexis was doing and she crawled up on the bed and pushed her softening cock into Linda's mouth for her to clean.

We all collapsed side by side on the bed and got our breathing back to normal. It was probably five minutes before anyone moved or spoke. Pia was the first to move as she rolled off the bed and pulled her bathing suit and wrap on. She went to the bathroom and the telltale sound of a guy pissing in the toilet echoed into the bedroom. I chuckled to myself at the sound. Linda rolled over toward me and kissed me before climbing over me to the edge of the bed. She pulled her bikini on and moved up beside Pia at the bathroom mirror to check her makeup and hair.

Alexis rolled over until her body was on top of me pressing her tits into my chest. She pecked me on the lips and looked at me with a curious look on her face. I interpreted her look to be one of a little guilt that she and her new friends were engaged in sex without me being there. She started to say something but I put my finger on her lips to shush her. I pulled her down to me and kissed her. She kissed me back and then tried to speak. I shushed her again and said, "Everything is perfectly fine. I love you." I kissed her again.

She made another attempt to say something and pushed my finger away and said, "I'm sorry Baby. I seem to be helpless to control myself when I'm with them." I grinned and stretched up and kissed her forehead and then her nose and then her lips. She grabbed both of my cheeks and kissed me hard and said, "I desperately love you. You know that don't you?" I smiled and nodded.

Pia and Linda came out of the bathroom looking perfectly quaffed. Alexis and I got off the bed and hugged and kissed them as they headed for the door. We all said, "Good-night, see you tomorrow." Alexis and I dress casually and went to the evening buffet for dinner. We ate by ourselves and I enjoyed the one on one time with Alexis. We walked hand in hand around the periphery of the resort and sat in the warm, soft sand looking at the stars. She sat between my legs leaning back against me and I draped my arms across her arms and chest. She giggled when I tickled her ribs. I wanted one of her riotous Julia Roberts laughs and continued tickling her until I got it. I leaned forward and kissed Alexis on the neck and she groaned and tipped her head to grant me unfettered access. I could have taken advantage and drove her crazy but I didn't. I kissed her lightly just below her earlobe and stopped there.

We were quiet for a long time as several meteorites streaked across the sky. When no more streaks appeared for a while, Alexis said, "I made my wish on the falling stars, did you?" I asked her what her wish was but she said if she told me it wouldn't come true. I pushed her hair aside and kissed her on the back of neck. She took my hand from her breast and kissed it. We got up and completed our tour. At the main pool there was a women standing at the edge of the pool with her tits resting on the deck. The woman said, "God damn it. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Oh God. Yes." I recognized the voice. It was Elizabeth from earlier in the day. Either she had found someone to fuck her or he was her husband driving his cock into her from behind. We didn't stop to watch. They didn't know we were there and we quietly left.

At the room, we curled up on the bed and watched some TV. It was nice to be completely away from the world but I wanted a little news. I turned on an English speaking FOX News station. Nothing important was going on so I turned it off and we cuddled and kissed each other. We could have easily slid into sex but we didn't. We just caressed and kissed. I hadn't asked her about what she and Linda and Pia accomplished today. I would hear all about it when I needed to. I couldn't resist asking one question though; "Is the joint wedding between us and Linda and Pia a go?" That was all it took. The flood-gates opened and Alexis excitedly gabbed on and on about the details. I was trying to pay attention but I drifted off to sleep in mid-sentence. I kind of remember her saying, "You're asleep aren't you?" and then she kissed me on the cheek.

The next morning I woke in exactly the same position as when I fell asleep. I don't recall ever sleeping that soundly. Alexis was on her side facing me with her hand lazily stroking my morning woody. I turned to look at her and she smiled as she snuggled in closer to me and threw her upper leg over my leg closest to her. She used this leg as leverage to pull her sex hard against my hip and then she started rocking her hips up and down. Her breathing went ragged and heavy as she ground her pelvis on me. She ran her palm around my glans and then started a full stroke hand-job. She pulled her face up on my chest so she could watch my fatty as she pulled the skin on my cock down hard with each stroke. I love the sensation on my cock when she pulls the skin down my shaft until my velvety crown turns shiny. I let her know when she pulls too hard which causes pain.

Alexis sucked my nipple to her lips and stroked it with her tongue. I could feel her hardened nipples pressed against my ribs. My cock was a granite shaft as she increased the pace with her right hand. She released my nipple and started to pull her face down my body heading for my cock. I stopped her and she rested her face on my stomach. She tried to go lower but I stopped her again. She was obviously trying to give me a blow-job and I wanted her to keep jerking me off.

My cock was getting harder and she recognized the signs of my impending climax. Without looking up at me she said, "You're going to cum in the air." I felt like my lungs seized in my throat as I groaned out a constricted sound and then my hips involuntarily launched upward and cum spewed up my shaft in one long stream of pearly white goo. I watched it go and so did Alexis. She was furiously stroking my cock as the stream of cum ribboned into the air and then curled over the top about four feet above me and came straight down to my left hip and splattered across Alexis' face and shoulders. Then another long stream exploded even higher and this one came down on my chest and across Alexis' hair and face. The third shot was less powerful with less volume. The fourth and fifth spewed as much cum as the first two had and Alexis was trying to aim so she could catch them as they succumbed to gravity. I chuckled because she didn't do a very good job of lining her mouth up with the descending cum and she was covered from forehead to neck. She got laughing hard as cum rained down on her.

When I was drained, Alexis released my cum covered cock and wiped her hand on a dry spot on my stomach. We both hurled ourselves out of the bed and ran to the bathroom and the shower before cum could run down our legs. We rinsed ourselves off and then lathered and rinsed again. We dried off, did our bathroom stuff and dressed; Alexis in a sundress and me in cotton shorts and a knit shirt. We met Linda and Pia in the restaurant. We all hugged and kissed.

The four of us spent the rest of our remaining days together and even spent one night at their room. There wasn't much sleeping going on. We all shared each other but anal sex with Pia didn't happen, either way. She had had anal sex before with boyfriends before she decided guys were not her thing. I had never tried anal sex and I wasn't all that interested in going there but I would have if Pia wanted to.

Our last day was going to be spent at the pool. Alexis and I had got there early to get four chairs together. The pool bar was busy. I large group of guys had come in the day before and they were very obnoxious as they were drinking heavily. They were harassing Alexis by pressing their hard cocks against her if she strayed too far from me. We had already decided we would move somewhere else but we needed to wait for Linda and Pia to arrive.

Some of the better looking obnoxious guys were doing pretty well with the women around the pool. Two of them were sitting on the edge of the hot-tub dangling their feet while a middle-aged woman was on her knees in the tub sucking their cock back and forth. They were high-fiving each other and being very disrespectful of the woman until she pushed away in disgust and stood up to leave. She was obviously pissed-off. The two guys wouldn't let her go and pushed her back down to her knees and tried to shove their cocks back in her mouth. She struggled with them until they overpowered her and started fucking her face hard.

I'd had enough. It wasn't my business but I couldn't stand by and watch these assholes abuse this woman. I walked over to the hot-tub and stepped down into the water and picked the woman up by her waist and set up down behind me. The two guys boisterously objected. The woman took the opportunity to escape as she hurried out of the hot-tub. I didn't say or do anything else. The two guys were posturing but my size kept them at bay. We stared at each other for a few moments and then I backed out of the hot-tub to a chorus of cheers. I turned and headed back to my chair and noticed Linda and Pia on the concrete walkway approaching the pool deck. I waved and they waved back.

As they came onto the pool deck, a different two guys of the obnoxious group stepped in front of them blocking their path. They attempted to go around the two guys but they moved again to block them. I looked over at Alexis to see if she was okay. She pointed at Linda and Pia and got out of her chair. We were both moving toward Linda and Pia when I heard one of the two guys yelling, "Take off you bathing suits bitches. We want to see what you've got." Pia was backing away from them as they stood their grinning as they jerked on their hard cocks. Linda stepped between Pia and the guys. One of them moved toward Pia and grabbed her wrap and yanked in off her. She was wearing a bikini bottom under the wrap and her cock was tucked up between her thighs. Pia eyes were looking everywhere for some way to escape. Linda grabbed the discarded wrap and pushed herself between the guys again.

Alexis and I were paralleling each other through the crowded deck but Alexis got cut off by another of the group of bullies. Now I had a problem; I had three of my ladies in distress at different locations. I had no choice but to go to battle stations and I veered off my original path toward Alexis. She was fending off the guy's hands and he grabbed her wrist and forced her hand onto his cock. That was a big mistake. Alexis clamped her hand hard on the guy's cock and yanked hard and turned like she was preparing to throw a discus. He let out a blood curdling screech as Alexis spun around pulling his cock with her. He had no choice but to go with her. As she spun around, she grabbed his balls with her free hand and squeezed as hard as she could. He screamed like a girl as he went down to his knees and collapsed to the deck on his side as he tried to pry Alexis' hands from his junk. He burst out crying, "Please. Please. Let me go." The crowd was cheering again.

When I realized that Alexis had her dilemma well in hand, so to speak, I adjusted my course back to Pia and Linda. Linda had heard the cheering and turned to see Alexis dragging a guy around the deck by his junk and she tried to do the same thing with her assailant. He fended her off but that gave me enough time to get there and without a single word I decked one of the guys with a full round-house punch to the face and then I pulled back and elbowed the second guy in the nose which exploded in a spray of blood. I readied myself for a counterattack as I positioned myself between them and Linda and Pia. Linda was helping Pia get into the wrap. There was no counterattack. The two guys went down and stayed down until security guards came running up. They were all black and looked like NFL linebackers dressed in the resort uniforms.

I stood there beside Linda and Pia who both burst out crying as they expended the adrenaline in their bloodstreams. The security guys were asking questions of people who had witnessed the whole thing. When they came over to me I pointed at the two guys in the hot-tub and explained how they were abusing a woman. Alexis still had her attacker by the balls as she led him over to the security guards. The guy was relieved to have Alexis release his junk. Security led them all away. We didn't see them again until the next day as they were being ushered onto a bus with their bags.

Pia threw herself into my arms and began sobbing. I held her tight to me until she settled down. Linda and Alexis were hugging each other and I held out one arm to Alexis and the four of us moved together. We stood there in the middle of the pool deck blocking traffic for a long time. When we had collected ourselves we moved through the gawking crowd toward our chairs. We didn't sit down. Alexis grabbed our carry bag and we all headed for the beach.

It took the rest of the morning to settle down and put the whole incident behind us. Before then, Linda had to bring up Alexis' heroics. We all got laughing as Linda reenacted the scene. It was hilarious for everyone but me because Linda was using me as the object of her reenactment. When she was done and had left me lying in the sand she turned back to Alexis and Pia and said, "Men are such assholes."

Alexis laughed at Linda's exclamation and said, "They sure can be." She looked at me getting up out of the sand cradling my junk and blew me an air-kiss. Then Linda realized what she had said and she turned back to me and said, "Oh my God, Hunter. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean you're an asshole." She reached down and gently took my cock from my hands and went down on her knees and kissed my cock and gently sucked each testicle into her mouth to cradle it with her tongue. She looked up at me with a look that said she wanted to keep going. I smiled down at her giving her my approval.

Pia came over beside Linda and kissed me before saying, "Our knight in shining armor without the armor." She knelt in the sand beside Linda and they shared my cock and balls. They started together as each ran their lips down the outside length of my cock from the glans to my balls. They were both staring up at me with sultry looks on their faces as their tongues worked the underside of my cock.

Linda let Pia run her lips up over my glans and stretch them over the knob first. Pia was in heat as she forced my cock to the edge of her throat and back out again. I tipped my head back and groaned hard. Linda watched Pia's blow-job from inches away as she gently cradled my balls. Alexis moved in close between Pia and Linda and kissed Linda passionately as Pia continued her blow-job. She ran one hand up my thigh and pushed her middle finger into my anus. I felt it coming and when she inserted it I let out a groan and muttered, "Oh my gawwdd. I can feel you on my prostate." Pia flicked her fingertip and the sensation was incredible. My orgasm rushed in on me so fast. Cum burst up my shaft. There was no sense of cum boiling in my balls in preparation for ejection. It just blew.

Pia felt it coming and she pulled back and locked her lips on my glans as a huge quantity of cum exploded into her mouth. She knew immediately that she wasn't going to be able to handle it. She struggled to swallow with eyes wide. Alexis and Linda broke their kiss and knew right away that Pia was in trouble. They grinned at each other and moved their mouths to replace Pia's lips when she inevitably blew off the knob.

The second salvo of cum blew Pia off coughing and gagging. Alexis shoved her mouth over the knob and started jerking on my cock. She took two shots and pulled Linda in as she timed her withdrawal so that Linda could push her lips to the eye to get her load. I wasn't done and Pia knew it. She pushed her face back down and when Linda had to pull back, Pia took her place. As the cum-shots continued, they became less powerful with less volume. Pia was able to collect what remained as Alexis jerked me dry. The three of them struggled to swallow their loads and then got giggling and had to spit my seed into the sand.

Alexis said, "This is our last night. Our bus picks us up at nine tomorrow morning. Let's spend the night together starting right now back at our room." Linda and Pia grinned at each other and stood up. We all helped Alexis to her feet and we walked back to our room.