All Comments on 'Pool Boy Ch. 54'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Clancy31015Clancy31015about 6 years ago
Five Stars and then some

Your stories remind me of the Brooks & Dunn song: "It's Getting Better All The Time". I could see: Erin and Samantha as Alexis and Hunter's bodyguards (because they're now rich and they've been highly public with the SH5 and the Bowl game), Noah as their pool guy, Dean as their driver, members of the Smoking Hot Five as Alexis and Hunter’s Personal Assistants, Sylvia eventually as their personal and professional travel coordinator, Heather as their senior attorney, Alexis painting anything and everything for sale or for gifts on their behalf to people, Hunter using his engineering degree to invent things to expand their financial portfolio exponentially with help from JR and his Dad with financial backing with a new engineering company surrounding an innovative idea of Hunter’s, and Emma, Olivia, Sophia, Rachel, Doris, and Jack providing them sound advice and assistance. Maybe for their tenth wedding anniversary Hunter would buy Alexis the nude resort in the Caribbean or a private island for him to work and her to produce art after making money off an engineering invention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Up His Game

I have enjoyed the last several chapters however, I thinks Hunter needs to up his game with Alexis. He has a beautiful, sexy lady but never lets her know much he desires her. I think he should spend time letting Alexis know how beautiful and desirables her body is, all parts of her body. Say things to makes her melt when he touches, kisses or whispers sweet things to her. She should be treated in such a way that makes her want her man because he adores and worships her. Give her a reason to love him and only him. They should tell each other that having sex with someone else occasionally is only physical but their love and desire for each other is true and forever. Currently Hunter never does that and will loose Alexis if someone comes along and catches her ear by telling her these desirable words. Hunter need to up his game with Alexis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
alexis

i wanna see her get pleassured more with more guys . like hunter gets solo girls all the time . would like to see a situation that alexis was fuck by atleast three guys at the same time while hunter was there to watch only .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I generally like your writing, but...

You have a bad habit of having young characters reference stuff that is old as fuck. From having some 18 year old like John Wayne to Alexis singing some obscure 1972 song, it's a bit much. I get that you are likely a man over 50, but it doesn't feel authentic to have all these college aged people having middle aged tastes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Who’s going to be the father?

You wrote Alexis was going to go off the pill 3 months ago and now she’s got random guys finishing in her. Based on previous chapters it’s clear that the never considered Hunter knocking someone up until well after the fact. Curious if they’re still in that mindset or if they’re going to end up with a Latino baby.

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

actually, i i remember correctly. she was going to wait till they were wed then come off the pill, but i could be wrong

brilliant...again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous