All Comments on 'Pool Boy Ch. 55'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
hugplxhugplxabout 6 years ago

Would have rather seen much more from the bachelorette party instead of more Hunter as usual at the end there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enough is enough...

Seriously? This has rapidly become a waste of space. It never was well written or edited material. But, to perpetuate this crap this long is a literary crime!

kaidmankaidmanabout 6 years ago
good work

I enjoyed this addition to your story it was a nice read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Read

Enjoyed this read. I also would have liked to have more story line detail around Alexis getting it on with the dancer. However, plenty of detail when they are finally married the next day. I like the father/son talk and think Hunter should use some of that wisdom in his vows to Alexis. Not sure what you plan for their vows but Hunter should melt her heart as they become one. Looking forward to the next chapter.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 6 years ago
Very enjoyable

But what barreled into the bushes at the hen party? You never told us what it was.

I felt sorry for Thia at the end. She was so looking forward to being with her brother. What a pig he is turning into to totally ignore her. She would have been waiting for him. He could have at least invited her to be there as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Birth Control

Is Alexis still on the pill? Is the stripper going to be the father of the baby.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous