All Comments on 'Pool Boy Ch. 60'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 6 years ago
Can't wait for more...

Supposedly pregnancy gets a lot of women horny, what will Alexis, Sophia, and Olivia do to Hunter, give him a heart attack? I want to see what happens, will the four of them, Emma and Jarrod and Dee decide that they want to raise their children together? It would be perfect having them all under one roof, especially if Olivia, Sophia, and Alexis are all going to have his kids. It would be even more perfect if the SH5 decided to expand a little for the upcoming semester, to include a few guests, before they have their bellies and after they deliver, Olivia, Sophia, and Emma traveling as their "coach", "advisor", or "chaperone" would be funny as hell, especially when their all displayed on the Jumbotron at a National Championship or a Innovator's Conference to market a Billion dollar environmental or technology or military prototype or at a Fashion Show, with them in the crowds watching Alexis on Stage?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I hoped Alexis won't be leaving hunter behind for her Grenada trip. She better not be involved with anyone if she's away by herself on the shoot. I don't want or need drama that could ensue from that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The End??

Alexis makes the decision to throw away her "BC" pills and tells Hunter she doesn't care what anyone says, that includes Hunter. This is not how a good marriage works. Hunter doesn't want her off "BC" at this time and she is going to Grenada for a photo shoot. Knowing how Alexis gets after a couple of drinks and being on her own with a group of beautiful women who will attract men by the score, this seems to lend itself to the end of this story line. Alexis has engaged in sex with other men or groups of men without regard for Hunter before. So Alexis coming back pregnant is not a stretch and no matter how much Alexis thinks Hunter loves her, he can not and will not accept Alexis back into his life after this final show of her disrespect for him. I think Hunter will move on to Olivia or Emma and Alexis will hook up with another women since I think she leans that way 60/40 women to men. This has been a GREAT story, but "The End"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Pregnant women can still engage in anal sex and can give blowjobs, while their pussies are healing from pregnancy. Also, I think the series needs a name change from "Pool Boy" to something like "The Adventures of Hunter and Alexis".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not Good

I am sorry you have let your story get in this position. Alexis going off the BC and leaving on a shoot. I can see some other man getting her pregnant which is going to fuck up the entire series. To be honest, you have just pissed me off about where you let this go. You fucked up a great love story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous