Pool Buddy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtaller
mtaller
59 Followers

I pulled the tiny thong all the way down her long legs and tossed it aside. Before me was a naked mature woman with a great tanned body lying in the bright sun. I gently spread her legs and knelt between them, reaching out to fondle her ample breasts. Taking a nipple into my mouth, I gently sucked and flicked my tongue across. While moving back and forth between each breast, I slid my hand down between her legs and began to caress her slick oiled pussy. Bev quietly moaned deep in her throat as I slid my fingers inside her.

I looked aside to Erica and she nodded to continue. Erica stepped beside me and pulled my thong down. My soft cock flopped out of the tight spandex thong and landed on Bev's belly with a thump. Erica giggled and began to stoke my hardening cock as I kept massaging Bev's tight body. Bev opened her eyes and stared at my cock lying on her stomach.

"Oh, It's been such a long time since I've seen a young hard cock," she whispered. "I remember that they feel awesome."

"Let's find out," I said as I carefully inserted my nine inches into her juicy pussy spread before me. Bev closed her eyes, arching her back as I slid in.

"Oh yea, that brings back memories!" Bev exclaimed as my full length disappeared between her legs. I paused deep inside to feel the sweet warmth of her body surrounding my dick. I had no intention of fucking Bev now, but I could see that there might just be an opportunity to in the near future. I slowly withdrew myself from inside her. I was wanted to continue going all the way, but this wasn't the time or the place.

"Congratulations Bev, you are now an official member of the Texas Microkini Club," I said. We both laughed.

"Isn't this fun, Bev?" Erica asked as she started to gently stroke my wet dick as I knelt between Bev's legs. "These bikinis are just so damn sexy that Mike can't help but screw us. These weekends are just so much fun!"

"I can see why. This old lady hasn't felt this sexy in a long time. Thanks." Bev sat up.

"You know, I think there are a few other girls here that have not yet been officially inducted into The Club," Eric exclaimed loudly to the rest of the group still over by the pool's edge.

"Oh come on," I said. "I don't think that membership in the club requires that I have to screw each member!!"

"You mean that you don't want to slide your nice thick cock into each of us?" Erica asked with a smile.

"We'll, YES I'd like to, of course!" I stammered. I couldn't believe what may be happening. "I just don't believe it should be a requirement.

Erica stood up and announced to the group "Mike just told me that he really want's to slide his dick into each of us!!"

"I didn't mean it like that!" I stammered again. "You know what I mean."

Erica stood up and said "I think it's time to have some fun." Without even missing a beat, Bev continued to stroke my dick just where Erica left off. "Who here has already been with Mike?" Erica asked.

Three hands went up from Erica, Mari and now Bev. The remaining four girls just smiled.

"OK I've now decided, as a founding member of the Texas Microkini Club, that Mike has to initiate new members by sliding his magnificent dick into your pussy. Anyone have a problem?" Erica asked.

They all shook thier heads, even the three new girls that I had just met; Mari's little sister Gisele, Jill's friend Yuri, and Erica's friend Jana, from the club.

"Well, if I must, I must," I said, eagerly anticipating fucking everyone at our pool party. "I want to make sure everybody has a good time too, so just come on over one at a time." There was a flurry of quick conversation amongst the giggling girls to decide which order to proceed.

I was happy to see that Jill was the first to walk over to where I was still kneeling in front of Bev. She stood up and kissed me goodbye as Jill took her place on the ground. I untied the tiny purple microkini with the Texas flag design and once again admired her incredibly fit, high school Senior body. As Jill reclined on the beach towel in the grass, I fondled her perky titties and bald pussy. It didn't take long at all until it became wet and juicy. Positioning my dick head between her thin lips I gradually slid myself all the way in. Jill's pussy felt delicious.

Next over came Jill's tiny little Japanese friend, Yuri. Slowly easing my stiff dick into her tight little pink pussy took a nice long time. I had never had sex before with such a thin girl and her pussy was remarkably tight and satisfying. I definitely want to get more of that little pussy again soon.

The next in line was Erica's friend Jana. She has straight long blond hair and a bright smile. Her tanned and incredibly smooth pussy was a result of her part time job at the strip club. She looked remarkably similar to Erica and as I slowly fucked her I thought how nice it would be to have a threesome with both of them.

Well to my surprise, that is almost what happened next. The Brazilian sisters Mari and Gisele came over next and said "Do both of us, please." Both of the girls got on their hands and knees next to each other on the beach towel with their asses in the air. I untied their bikini bottoms and started playing with the pussy in each of my hands. I happily fondled both at the same time. Moving behind Mari I slid myself deep inside her while still groping her sister Gisele. Then withdrawing and moving aside, I eagerly penetrated the little sister's tight pussy. What an experience!

Now that I had slid my dick into six wonderful girls, I was definitely ready to fuck Erica. She was getting pretty horny watching her boyfriend slowly penetrate all her friends just for fun.

"Finally!" Erica said as she walked over to me. "I've been patiently waiting while you've been having fun 'initiating' The Club. Now I want to fuck you hard. Let me do it this time." She untied her tiny silver microkini and let it fall aside.

Erica pushed me down onto the beach towel and told me lie down. Tucking my erect dick underneath I lay down on my stomach and rested my head in my crossed arms. She sat on my butt and began to massage my tight shoulders and back. As she leaned forward I could feel the brush of her nipples on my back as she quietly kissed my neck. Before long she was lying completely on top of me, feeling the warmth of her soft skin radiate into me. We rested in that position for a minute or three.

I reached behind my back and grabbed her firm ass cheeks. Rolling to the side I dumped her beside me on the towel and turned myself so that I was now face to face with her. I started kissing her eager mouth as her hands slid up to my shoulders and held tight. I was pushed back onto the towel and she was now lying on top of my chest. When Erice rose up to a sitting position, my dick was pointing upwards on my belly, peeking out from under her pussy. Erica positioned herself so that her plump pussy lips surrounded my shaft and she started sliding her moist cunt up and down my length - my favorite foreplay position. After neither of us could stand it any longer she rose up, grabbed my stiff dick, pointed it into her awaiting pussy and lowered herself onto my cock. Slowly fucking me from on top, she began to increase intensity at each thrust. I grabbed her ass cheeks and held on firmly as she happily gyrated up and down, breasts bouncing, hair in her face. I never get tired of watching the sight of my wet dick disappearing between her legs with her pussy lips encircling my shaft. Moving faster after ten minutes of blissful sex with her on top of me, she finally threw her head back and exclaimed "Ooh,oh,OH YES!" and brought both of us to a mutual orgasm. I blew my load deep inside her box as her pussy quivered from the orgasm deep within. Erica flopped forward in exhaustion and we hugged tightly as my still throbbing dick remained deep inside her.

Getting up to put our thongs back on a few minutes later, the pool party was still going on all around us. The rest of the group was either lounging in the cool water or having drinks around the picnic table. Everyone was still having a great time.

I was happy to see that the microkini bottoms were mostly back on but the tiny tops remained off. There's something I find exhilarating by the shape of a pussy just barely covered by the tiny thong, instead of being completely naked.

Another successful meeting of the Texas Microkini Club.

All hail the invention of the microkini!

mtaller
mtaller
59 Followers
12