All Comments on 'Pool Day'

by naughtynurse18

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Pirate TregarePirate Tregareabout 17 years ago
Wow was that hot

Thanks a lot now I have to do laundry! ;)

Wicked LoverWicked Loverabout 17 years ago
Wow

My favourite author strikes again. How come I can never make it past page one without cumming when I read your stories? hehe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Superb

Absolutely superb!!!! Just the right amount of story line compared with pure and utter filth! I loved it, keep up the great work.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent

Well written, complete and hot... it doesn't get much better than that... thanks for sharing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wishing My Wife Was Kathy

We have a young college neighbor like the one in the story. I wish my wife would "take" him the way Kathy did. I finish too early for her and we end up using her realistic cyber-skin vibe that she says "so feels like the real thing honey" and to help her along she has her Playgirl opened to a picture of a young endowed stud at full mast. We fantisize that he is a repair man over to fix something at the house. I love watching her in the throws of an orgasm as she tells me how good "he" feels inside of her. My wife holds my softened member and plays with it as she finally orgasms. She loves to tease me about finishing too early and I tell her she needs a younger man to keep "up" with her needs. We both are comfortable fantasizing about this. I printed off your story and brought it to bed last night. My wife came so many times...she's still smiling today. An experienced woman with a younger man is the hottest story around imho. Your story was amazing...the way she talked to him...I almost didn't make it to the bedroom last night! Thank you Naughty Nurse for sharing your wonderfully exciting story with us!

anonymousreaderanonymousreaderabout 17 years ago
smokin'

I lost it when she said "Make me a mommy". Holy fuck that was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Hot as always K!

luckystuffluckystuffover 16 years ago
hawt

nice. keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very nice

So hot I barely made it through the second page...very good

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Knock up the War widow

It deserves her husband right to go off and leave her alone just so he can fight George W. Bush's war, and she gets pregnant by the next door neighbor kid. Very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
holy shit

Didn't even make it through the second page, so fucking hot. Thanks <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well done

One of the best, definetly

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
holy crap!

I normally like only male dominance stories, but that was AMAZING! Made me cum a few times and wish I had a real cock to fuck, or better yet, him!

Lord_StormLord_Stormalmost 13 years ago
Lovely naughty wife

Very great story! Loved it. Made me excited, and want to go next door to go and see my neighbors wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LOVED IT

Most of the stories on Literotica are written in the male POV but I frikking loved this story. I cummed hehe. :D LOVED IT.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 10 years ago
Wow

Not married But I sure do love to tease the college boys. Hot young studs. Good story for sure. I almost made it to the end with out losing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ouch

I have a raging hard on. Cock socket? Loved it. Make me a mommy would make me bust!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Comment

God baby you're so fucking hot. I wish you'd fuck me.

WillyShakesWillyShakesover 5 years ago

One of my fucking favorites

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Total filth!!! Couldn't ask for better. Keep up the good work.

pe2quodpe2quod6 months ago

UNBELIEVABLY. Hot Story !!

Well written !! #5 Rating

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous