Pool Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I –I couldn't help it!" Tim stammered looking down in amazement at the gooey white blizzard of cum he had unleashed all over my tanned tit-flesh. "I'm so s-s-s-sorry...it just..."

"It's ok, Honey." I soothed, releasing his cum covered cock from between my sperm splattered globes. "I'm surprised you held out as long as you did...I was just teasing you...

Looking down, I surveyed the carnage he had wrought on my jugs. "Wow! You really made a fucking mess. What the fuck are they feeding you at UVA? God damn, Baby; you really would have blown my head off with this much cum. I'm not sure I'm letting that thing anywhere near my pussy, there's no telling what kinda trouble you'll cause in there!"

As the youngster stared in awe, I pushed first one tit, then the other up to my mouth and licked and sucked his still warm ball-batter from my hard nipples and hot flesh. Tim's cock lurched at the spectacle.

"Awww! Jeez! You're eating it off your boobs!" The aroused teen huffed.

Slowly, teasingly, I swiped my tongue along as much tit-meat as I could reach, carefully collecting the wads and curds of Tim's creamy jizz. Opening my mouth wide, I showed him what I had collected, then swallowed the mouthful of warm goo in one big gulp.

As Tim groaned in bliss, I released my cum-coated tits which bobbled and bounced as they settled back on my chest, and reached for his cock.

"I gotta clean this off, too." I matter-of-factly informed my impassioned neighbor.

Tim's young cock was already once again perfectly perpendicular to the ground, and I had to tug with some force to get it to proper sucking angle. He whimpered with delight as I instantly sucked half his hard cock into my hot mouth.

"Aghhhhh! Ohhhhhh!" He moaned.

Rolling my eyes up at him, I stuck out my nimble tongue and used it to stroke the underside of his cock while simultaneously sucking on the hard, twitching rod.

"Oh, God!" He whined.

Eyes flashing teasingly, I relaxed my throat and slid my face forward. Tim's hard prick pushed past my tonsils and lodged deep in my throat.

Oh Shit!" The happy boy bellowed.

With his cock buried to the balls in my craw, I used as much tongue as I could on the teen's hot throbbing dick, trying to remove all traces of sticky cum from his hard shaft. Rivulets of drool flowed from my gaping mouth, coating my neck and dripping onto my soft, full tits as I sucked hard on Tim's burning fuck-meat.

Cawwww! Gwwwwaa! Ackkkkkk! Cwaaaakkkk! I gagged softly on his cock as Tim shook and groaned in delight. Even with his cock buried to the base, my eyes never left his face and I delighted in the ecstasy etched on his youthful face.

After a few moments, I wrenched my mouth off the excited college kid's rock hard prick, and giggled with glee as it snapped back hard against is flat stomach. Leaning back on my heels, I began to slide my sopping wet thong off my hips and down my legs.

Lustfully, but wryly, I gave Tim a choice: "You want me to suck it more, Baby? Or do you wanna fuck me?

I guess two years' of fantasizing over what he'd do to me if he ever got the chance made Tim's decision very easy, because before I knew it, I was flat on my back, helping Tim guide his thick, twitching boner into my drooling cunt.

Tim groaned loudly as his mushroom-capped cock-head found the entrance to my steamy, married twat. He shoved hard and my greedy pussy-hole greeted his eager cock with a hot flood of syrupy pussy cream. I sighed and whimpered sweetly as Tim's thick cock bulled past my cunt-mouth and slithered deep into my clenching cunt-hole.

"Fuck it!" I panted. "Fuck it baby! Fuck it good. Fuck my little ass off!"

Grinning down at me, with unabashed young joy, Tim sought my open lips with his and kissed me hotly. He was beside himself with elation at ramming his cock inside an older woman's cunt and the obviously inexperienced college boy quickly sought my approval; "Am I doing good, Kathy? Do you like how I'm doing it?"

"Ohhh, yessss!" I whimpered in whorish gratitude. "I love it, Baby. I really do! I need this hard cock in me so bad! I need a good fucking so bad! It's been so long!"

Tim jammed another few inches of hard cock up my steaming pussy-hole as he simultaneously worked his hot tongue inside my mouth. Squirming with desperate need, I screwed my cunt up further onto Tim's throbbing boner, forcing it deeper and deeper into my tight pussy-sheath.

"Ooooffffff!" I groaned as his thick, meaty pussy-splitter slid deeper inside me. "Fuck me Tim! Make me cum all over your big hard cock. Fuck me as hard as you can with that fucking cock."

The forbidden thrill of taking my young neighbor's cock up my tight cunt for the first time already had me on the verge of orgasm, and as Tim powered his fat fuck-meat all the way inside my clenching twat, I felt a small fire-bubble growing in the pit of my stomach. Lying on the rough cement, I raised my legs slightly and spread them wider to ensure Tim would be able to bury the entire length of his rigid fuck-rod deep inside my needy fuck-hole, and humped my tiny ass up off the ground.

Tim began to move slowly inside me and the walls of my snug cunt-chute clung tightly to his throbbing hard-on, basting it in scalding pussy-cream. The small fireball in my stomach grew larger and larger and, as if of its own accord, my right hand slid down to my cock-crammed pussy. Quickly locating my throbbing, blood-engorged clit, I pressed down hard on it with my index finger. Immediately, my stomach rippled and my overstuffed cunt began to spasm.

"Tiiiiimmmmmm!" I whined loudly. "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum all over your fat fuckin' dick!"

Shuddering and shaking uncontrollably, I stroked my little clit harshly as I came, wetly, all over Tim's deeply embed boner. At the first signs of my climax, Tim hurriedly shoved his thick cock balls-deep into my wrenching pussy. My madly humping hips churned wildly, but the inexpert youngster somehow managed to keep me fully impaled on his hard prick as my pussy melted all over the rigid tube of cock-meat that was shoved deep inside it.

"Yessss...yessss...yessss!" I squealed into the late afternoon air, my eyes closed tightly. "Oh Jesus! Yes! Fuck, yes!"

A six-foot high privacy fence and numerous shrubs and tress surrounded our huge backyard, so I wasn't too concerned that my cries of orgasmic bliss would be heard over the hum of air conditioners and through the neighbors closed windows. Besides Tim's post in the tree behind our house, there was only one house with a partial view of our pool, and I certainly didn't care if Carl and Cris, the young newlyweds next door, saw Tim pounding my little bald pussy—it might give Carl some ideas! Tim didn't know that, however, and he tried to shush me by quickly covering my wide-open mouth with his.

"Mpphhhhfuckyessss! Ohmyfuckinggod, yes!" I wailed into Tim's kissing mouth as a toe-curling orgasm washed over my petite, naked body.

Gasping for air, I stared Tim straight in the eyes while coming down from my peak. "Ohhh yeah, Baby! You did it so good! You made me cum so fucking good! You made me cum on our first fuck together!"

"I didn't do anything, I just stuck it in you and you started to shake and holler like crazy," Tim said honestly, his eyes nonetheless full of pride. "Was that for real? Did I really make you cum that fast?"

"Oh God, yes" I moaned, kissing him with gratitude. "I haven't been fucked in three days; I cum pretty easily when I'm all worked up like this."

"Do it again," I then hissed wickedly to the aroused youth, raising my legs high into the air. "Fuck me hard and make my pussy cum again! C'mon, Baby, do it again!"

Wrapping an arm around my up-thrust legs, Tim curled into me and slowly thrust his rock-hard cock-shaft in and out of my willing pussy-hole. I was a little surprised at how easily he moved into that new position, but I wasn't complaining!

"Ohh fuck, Kathy," he grunted, testing out the forbidden word as only a horny eighteen-year old can. "You're so little and it's so tight! It's so tight in there. It's hard getting my cock all the way in."

"That's because you're so fucking thick, Baby." I responded, the ego-boosting white lie falling easily off my lips. "Your cock is already so fucking big!"

"It's squeezing me so tight!" Tim groaned in approval, sliding his cock a little faster in my clenching fuck-hole. "Ohhhh Unhhhhh! It's really squeezing me."

"What is, Tim?" I panted loudly, ready for him to know what kind of slut his neighbor was. "What's squeezing you? Say it. I wanna hear you say it!"

"Your p-p-p-pussy!" He grunted, stuttering as he slammed his cock deep into me. "Your hot, tight pussy."

"Call it a cunt!" I hissed in naughty response. "Call it a cunt! Call me a cunt, cuz that's what I am: a little hot fucking cunt. I'm a little fucking cunt!"

Tim groaned deep in his throat at hearing me call myself a little fucking cunt, and, for a brief moment I though my nasty declaration would cause him to flood my hungry twat with another dose of molten cock-cream. Instead, as if punishing me for my filthy words, he hammered his thick prick harder and faster into my creamy fuck-hole.

"You're so hot, Kathy," Tim exclaimed unbelievingly in my ear. "You're too pretty to be like this! The real pretty girls at school are just about of cock-teasers. The real slutty ones fuck lots of guys, but they aren't pretty like you! I can't believe someone as pretty as you is really letting me fuck her!

Delighted that Tim had joined in the filthy banter, I hastened to reinforce the wickedness of introducing my hot young neighbor to the dirty delights of manhood. "Ohh yes, Baby! I'm just a nasty little slut like those girls at school! I'm a dirty little whore who sucks and fucks all the hot cock I can get. "

Tim's groans became louder and more frequent as he increased the tempo at which he rammed his meaty cock into my helpless cock-pit. The hot, late afternoon soon continued to beat down on us and our bodies were soon covered with a fine sheen of sweat. Tim's rapidly hunching thighs made moist slapping sounds as they collided with the underside of my firm tanned ass.

The sweet friction of Tim's fat prick slicing through my cunt-tunnel soon had me on the verge of another orgasm and I creatively strummed my throbbing clit as the huffing, puffing teen punched his thick, swollen erection deep into my fiery pussy-chute.

Pushing up from off his side Tim awkwardly scissored my legs around him and rotated his body until he was now lying on top of me. Pushing one of my legs high into the air, he hooked it over his back and pushed himself up with his arms extended. Looking down at me with a determined glint in his young eyes, he resumed ramming his throbbing cock deep up my gooey fuck-slot.

"Wanna look at your face while I fuck you" the young man grunted in explanation for the position change. "I wanna watch your pretty face! You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen! I never though I'd actually get to fuck you!"

"Ohhh," I whimpered, pouting sweetly up at him. "You can cum on it if you want to. You can cum all over my pretty face if you want. I don't mind. It makes me feel like a slut when guys shoot their stuff all over me. You already creamed my tits, so go for it!"

My words caused Tim to slam his cock balls-deep into my tight fuck-hole and stop thrusting. My surprising invitation had quickly overexcited the schoolboy and he fought to regain control. Beads of sweat fell from his forehead on to my heaving tits as he struggled valiantly not to fill my sizzling cum-hole with creamy baby-seed.

I had other ideas in mind. I was already close to cumming, and nothing feels as good as cumming on a hard cock as it's spewing its risky load into my defenseless cunt-hole. Looking up at Tim's sweat-slicked face, I hunched my tight ass up and down frantically and whined like a horny bitch in heat: "Dontcha wanna cum in my face? Dontcha wanna frost my face with your hot cream? C'mon, Tim, c'mon. Make my face look like a glazed doughnut. Cum all over my pretty face!"

Tim uttered a low, keening sound that signaled to me that he'd lost the fight. I expected him to jerk his twitching cock out of my rippling pussy and squirt a frothy load of jizz all over my sweat-slicked face, but he surprised me.

Quickly pushing my leg off his shoulder, he lay down flat on top of my and slid his hands under my pumping ass. Grabbing one of my ass-cheeks in each of his hands, Tim squeezed tight and pounded away furiously.

"Gonna cum in you," he grunted in my ear, grimacing in ecstasy. "Gonna cum in your pussy. Aghhhhhhh! Owwwwwww! Aghhhhhhh!"

Tim's orgasmic growls sent shivers racing down my spine. He pumped his throbbing cock in and out of my pussy-hole as fast as he could, his cock twitching and jerking inside of me.

"Do it!" I hissed, biting his ear with sharp little nips. "Cum in it! Cum in that cunt! Pump it full of cum, Tim. See if you can make me a mommy!'"

With one final, blissful cry, Tim buried his spurting boner deep in my womb and unloaded. His fingers dug deeply into my little squirming ass and he rested his full weight on top of my own shivering, shaking body as he squirted me full of hot, sticky cock-spunk

"Yessss! Yessss! Ohhh! Yessss!" I murmured as I relished in the sensation of his thick cock bucking and kicking deep inside of me. "Shoot it all! Shoot it all in me!"

Tim shook his head slowly from side to side. "Unnghhhhh! Ungghhhh!" He groaned as his cock ended it's jerking, completely drained. "Oh God, I came so good! Fuck you're great."

Grabbing his head in my hands, I pulled his face to mine and kissed him gently. "Let's go inside. You don't have to be anywhere, do you? No one's gonna come looking for you?"

"No," he replied, pleased that I wasn't in a hurry to be rid of him. "I can stay all day if you want me to."

"Good," I replied as I rolled out from underneath him and started towards the house. "I want you to."

A few minutes later, Tim and I were making out like kids on the master-bedroom bed.

"Anxious?" I panted hotly, sliding my tongue in and out of Tim's mouth. "You don't mind fucking me here in my own bed do you? Don't worry no one's gonna come home; Troy's in Kuwait for another five months. You ready to fuck me some more, baby?"

Tim didn't answer, groaning softly, he pushed me onto my back and immediately sucked one of my hard, pink nipples into his hot mouth.

"Yesss!" I hissed in need. "Suck my titties. Suck my pretty titties!"

Cupping the back of Tim's head, I pulled him tight against my tits and squirmed in desperate need as he licked and sucked my distended nipples. For long minutes, the over-aroused college kid worked over my tits, gnawing and chewing gently on my aching tit-tips.

I churned my hips up and down, dry-humping his crotch as he nibbled and suckled.

"H-h-h-harder!" I whined in fevered ecstasy. "Bite them harder."

Using his hands, Tim pushed my tits tight together and bit down with more force on my throbbing nipples.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeee!" I squealed as electric sparks raced straight from my tits down to my oily cunt. "Like that! Like that!"

It seemed as if only my heels and my head were touching the bed as I arched myself up high against Tim's pressing body. Releasing my tits with from his hands, Tim began to rub at my cunt, roughly shoving two fingers deep inside me. Back and forth he moved his head, chewing and lightly grinding his teeth on my nipples and swollen tits as I gasped and panted in lust.

His hot spit ran down the slopes of my tits making them glisten wetly. Tossing my head back, I relished in the hot attention Tim gave to my heaving, saliva-covered tit-flesh. Eye closed, I petted the back of his head gently, listening as his soft moans and sighs filled the quiet bedroom, concentrating on the pleasure coursing through my trembling body.

Long minutes passed before Tim lifted his body up off of mine. I knew I had drank several wine coolers out by the pool, but I was nonetheless stunned as I felt the thick, bloated head of his cock prying open my oozing, swollen pussy-lips.

With a blissful groan, Tim pushed his cock deep inside me, impaling me on the initial thrust. Burying his face between my tit-mounds, Tim resumed sucking and licking, as he let his cock soak in the sticky, hot depths of my cunt-hole.

"Fuck me!" I gasped in bliss, my pussy once again stretching to accommodate Tim's girth. "Oh, Jesus! Yes!"

Slowly at first, Tim screwed his cock in and out of my sizzling, clinging cunt-tunnel. Reaching down, he pushed my legs open wide and settled into the deep v formed by my slender thighs. Grabbing my head in both hands, he kissed me deeply, shoving his tongue in and out of my welcoming mouth.

I used my little hands to grab onto his firm ass, trying to pull him even deeper inside my well-fucked cunt-hole. Lifting my legs, I brought them back up high over his back, almost to his head, causing his cock to sink another fraction of an inch deeper into my tight pussy.

"Ohh fuck, Kathy," He groaned in enjoyment. "I'm gonna cum in your little pussy. I'm gonna shoot in that tight little pussy again."

At first I thought he meant he was coming right then, but, as he settled into a well-paced, measured rhythm, I realized he was only signaling his future intent. Unable to contain myself, I reached down with a trembling hand and, using my index finger, lightly stroked my exposed, throbbing clit.

"Oh, yeah!" Tim grunted in delight. "Play with it! That's so hot! I've never seen a girl do that before!"

Faster and faster I rubbed my sensitive little nub, making my body to shake and shudder from the combination of Tim's thrusting cock and my own self-gratification. Pumping my cunt up to take the full length of Tim's cock-shaft, I moaned in sluttish delight. "I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum all over your cock again! Fuck me hard!"

Instead of acquiescing, Tim halted his thrusts. Pushing himself up with his arms he looked down first at my face, then at my busy hand. "Rub it!" He pleaded. "Rub your clit. I wanna see you play with it."

Eagerly giving in to my neighbor's lusty desires, I used one hand to spread apart the top of my cunt-sheath, exposing my hard little clit even further, and used the index finger of my other hand to stroke and rub my hyper-sensitive sex-button. Gurgling with pleasure, I pumped my hips up at Tim, trying to get him to resume fucking me.

Withdrawing a few inches of cock, Tim defiantly stared down at me and shook his head. "No. I wanna watch you play with your pussy first. This is too hot!"

Biting my lower lip in concentration, I circled my finger around and around my clit, sending shivers of sexual delight racing through my body. My cunt muscles involuntarily clasped down on the few inches of Tim's cock still stuck up my twitching pussy-hole, and I panted in delirious fuck-lust as I felt my orgasm slowly begin to build.

Pouting up at Tim, I begged him to fuck me. "Please! Stick it all the way in! Fuck me! C'mon, fuck me!"

Too caught up with watching my please myself, Tim shook his head from side to side. "Nooooo Kathy! Come on. Make yourself cum! I wanna see that!"

Whimpering in desperation, I rubbed and massaged my trembling little clit harshly, pumping my hips up in a frantic, vain effort to make Tim fuck me. I felt hot ribbons of cunt-cream leak out of my needy pussy and flow down over my rounded ass-cheeks onto the bed as I panted and puffed in ecstasy.

"Do it, Mrs. Z! Tim encouraged me, his voice growing louder and more authoritative. I wanna watch you cum!"

Squirming wildly on the couch, I squeezed down hard on the few inches of cock embedded in my clutching pussy-hole and rubbed my clit shamelessly. Little sobs of delirious pleasure escaped by parted lips as I rapidly stroked myself to climax. Wide-eyed with desire, my lust-filled stare locked onto Tim's excited eyes.