Pool Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"T-T-T-Tim! I'm gonna...Oh! God! I-I-I'm gonna cum!"

Tim chose that moment to ram his cock back deep inside me and I came like a wildcat all over his thick, throbbing old cock. Squirming and squealing, I dug my nails into the poor boy's back and blasted his cock with a load of molten girl-cum. Drool escaped from the corner of my mouth, as I shook my blonde head from side to side in slutty ecstasy.

"Fucker! Oh motherfucker! So hot! So hot! Oh, God! Fuck me now! Fuck me hard, Tim! Fuck my motherfucking brains out!"

Determinedly, Tim stroked his throbbing cock in and out of my spasming cunt-chute. He punctuated every jab with a short, loud grunt, thrilling in the tight grasp of my sticky fuck-crack.

Grasping his forearms, I begged the ready-to-cum teen to hose me. "Cum on me, Tim. I wanna see it! Aim it at my face. Please, Baby! Cum all over my face!"

I saw confliction etched on Tim's face as his orgasm rapidly approached. He stopped fucking for a moment; his cock wedged half way up my seething cunt-hole. "Mrs. Z," He began somewhat shyly, I really wanna cum in you again...it made me really hot the last time when you said...you know...that part about making you a mommy...it's weird, I know...but it's always been hot to me.

Realization hit me full force, of course that made him hot. He probably had been fantasizing since the day we moved in about knocking up the hot wife who lived behind him. I decided to cater to his youthful fantasy and teased him full throttle.

Is that what you want, Baby? You wanna get me pregnant? You wanna fill it up again? Go ahead give it to me...cum in my pussy!"

With a happy, pleased sigh, Tim sank his cock balls deep in my fiery twat and stroked it slowly in and out. Lying on top of me, he once again reached around and grabbed a tight ass cheek in each hand. With his pale green eyes locked on to mine, he fucked faster and faster into my welcoming cunt-hole. Constant moans escaped his open lips as he drove his rigid prick home.

"That's it, Baby.' I urged, whispering encouragingly into the trembling boy's ear. Shoot that hot cum! Knock that pussy up, Baby. Make me a momma; you know you want to. Seed my cunt, Tim. Do it for me! I want you to! I want you to! Make me a momma!"


A loud sobbing grunt announced the end. Tim's youthful hips went into overdrive, the hot freshman spinning helplessly out of control. A grimace of ecstatic glee remained etched on his face as he joyfully busted his nut in my insatiable cunt-hole.

"Aggghhhhh...ohhhhhhh....gahhhhhhhhh....awwwwwwww." Tim groaned loudly into my ear, enthusiastically hammering home his erupting cum-load. "Ohhh fuck! It feels so good! Ohhhhhh! Kathy!"

I pumped my lithe hips furiously up at the orgasming teen, eager to ride his squirting cock for as long as possible. Wet smacking sounds added to the lewdness of the moment as my overly-excited neighbor seeding my defenseless pussy-hole with hot, thick baby-batter.

"Fill it!" I cooed encouragingly. "Fill it up, Baby! Fill that hot cunt with your cum! Shoot as much as you want in there!"

Tim jabbed his cock into my frothy cock-socket a half dozen or so more times before his arms gave out and he wearily lowered himself to lie on top of me. His body trembled slightly as his cock finished draining every drop of cum into my squeezing, grasping pussy-chute.

Softly murmuring words of encouragement and affection, I rained soft hot kisses on the exhausted boy's sweaty face and smiled tenderly at him.

"Mmmmm! You did such a good job of fucking me. I bet we get even better and better at his together the more we do it. It's gonna be a great summer!"

Tim's eyes gleamed brightly of my promise of more hot fun to come. "You mean that?' He asked, seeking confirmation. "Are we gonna do this more."

"We sure are, Honey; as much as you want to." I giggled softly to him, squeezing on his soft cock with my tight pussy, knowing exactly what to say to help recharge him. "If you wanna, just as soon as you're ready again, you can try once more to make me a mommy."