Pool Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
koppu9
koppu9
44 Followers

Oh no, no, no! Something's happening. I think- I think I'm going to cum. As this thought passes through my head, he suddenly drops his head to latch onto my right nipple and he sucks hard.

"Fuuccckkk!" I shriek and I'm suddenly cumming so hard that I can almost see stars in my vision. At that exact moment, the lights turn back on. I can feel my body shaking from the strength of my orgasm, my head thrown back and my mouth gasping for air and my pussy quivering around his cock.

"Holy shit! You fucking cunt!" But he doesn't relent. He lets go of my nipple but maintains his thrusts in that excruciatingly pleasurable speed and I'm gasping again. I can feel every movement of his cock in my now sensitive pussy. I open my eyes to see eye to eye with a guy a few feet away staring wide-eyed. He shifts his wide eyes onto where my body and this stranger's is connected. I want to stop but my orgasm has left me so weak that all I can do is avert my gaze.

Most people are still oblivious but not all of them. I see a guy nudge his friends and they all turn to watch us, to watch this tiny slut's huge tits bounce up and down while she's getting fucked by a stranger's huge dick in the pool. No, don't look at me! They turn to watch the glistening shaft ravaging her pussy and their eyes widen, wondering how such a thick dick could fit into that tiny cunt. And I know they see her face, cheeks red, pink lips wide open, gasping for air as she rides that cock like her life depended on it. And then the lights go out again.

koppu9
koppu9
44 Followers
12