Pool Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie didn't know which way to move so she didn't. She rode the wave of her orgasm as her body jerked and shook from the powerful forces inside her body. The ball of energy had burst and her body and mind were being consumed.

Time had little meaning; it was only marked by events. A spike in energy marked Gale sliding two fingers into Bonnie's sopping wet pussy. The searing heat deep in her ass as Bill came brought an even sharper and stronger spike. Bonnie was wrapped in the golden glow of pure pleasure.

*****

Bonnie awoke with a startled jerk. The memories of Gale and Bill having their way with her on the couch still had a warm fuzzy glow to them. She sighed at the memory of the pleasure that had coursed through her body and then she stretched and rolled over onto her back.

She was still on the couch and there was a soft blanket over her. There was no one else in the pool house. In fact the whole place was quiet. There wasn't any music out by the pool or the sound of voices. Bonnie sat up, swung her legs around, and put her feet on the floor. Her head swam slightly and she lay back to let it settle.

Her head cleared quickly and she grinned as she sat forward and started to stand up. That orgasm had been one of the strongest of her life. She'd have to find a way to thank Gale and Bill. She heard herself giggle as the thought ended with and get her own self some more.

The thought that she was a greedy bitch crossed her mind and she laughed. Of course she was.

Bonnie saw her shirt folded up on the floor with her hat next to it. Her tiny bikini was in the hat. She slipped the shirt on and put the bikini in her shirt pocket, it hardly made a bulge.

With her hat in her hand she headed for the door and home. It had been a great day. Nude day, Bill had called it. She'd have to remember to celebrate it again next year.

12