Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy opened her mouth and LeRoy moved his hips forward filling her mouth with his meat. Brian looked at Cindy, enjoying the sight of her pretty face full of his friends black cock. Her lips had stretched wide and she had about half of his length in her mouth.

LeRoy looked down at Cindy, and told Brian, "Don't women look so beautiful with a cock in their mouth?"

Brian said, "Yea, LeRoy, they do. I like the way her lips stretch to go around your huge cock."

Cindy listened to this as her tongue worked over LeRoy's cock, and she enjoyed feeling her mouth fill with pre cum as she sucked him. His cock glistened as she pulled her head back and then it was coated again as she went further down on him. She had taken almost the full length into her mouth and it was hitting the back of her throat. She relaxed and pushed toward him, his cock sliding into her throat and she felt his pubic hairs tickling her nose as she sat there. She pulled back and LeRoy took his cock in his hand and pulled it from her mouth.

"Lick my balls" he said as he pulled his cock up exposing his balls to her.

Her tongue laid wide on his balls as she covered all of them she could. She opened her mouth and sucked first one then the other into her mouth and she suckled them as he moaned with pleasure.

LeRoy told her to lay back and when she spread her legs, he pushed his cock deep into her until he felt his balls slap her ass.

Cindy moaned as she felt his cock enter her and she grabbed his neck and began to kiss him. Her legs wrapped around his ass and she did her best to fuck him back as he slowly began to work in and out of her. She was really close to orgasm and she fucked him back as his cock pistoned in and out of her cunt. She cried out, "Fuck, I'm going to cum, damn, I'm going to cum" and with that LeRoy felt his cock and balls getting wet as her orgasm flooded out of her.

LeRoy looked at Brian and said, "Damn this girl just pissed on me."

Brian shook his head "No, that's the way she cums, I know I was eating her when I found out about it yesterday."

LeRoy pushed deep into her and held tight letting her finish cumming.

Cindy looked at him and said, "Damn that was fantastic. God, I love your cock."

LeRoy pulled from her and looked at his cock and saw it was covered with liquid. He pushed it over her pussy and down a little further and brushed her ass with it. Then he put it directly at the opening and pushed into her ass. She cried in pleasure as she felt him slide into her ass. He looked down and saw her pussy gaping open and her ass hole stretched around his cock.

"Like that, Cindy?"

"Oh yea, fuck me baby."

Brian walked over to Cindy and offered her his cock. She opened her mouth and took him in as LeRoy began to fuck her ass. Her tongue worked Brian's cock as she tried to meet LeRoy's thrusts and she swallowed the pre cum that Brian was pouring into her mouth. She tried to say something but her the cock in her mouth prevented it. Brian's balls rested on her forehead as she sucked his cock working to let him deliver her reward to her waiting mouth.

LeRoy put his hand on Cindy's belly and his he worked his hand down until he was able to work Cindy's clitoris with his thumb, she moaned and wriggled her ass against the cock he was filling her with. Brian grabbed her tits and worked them with his hands as she sucked his cock. He felt his balls begin to boil and he knew he would fill her mouth soon. LeRoy announced that he was going to cum and started fucking Cindy harder.

Brian settled down further on Cindy's face and his cock exploded into her waiting mouth, he pulled free and his cum squirted over her face, chin, mouth and onto her neck. LeRoy gave one last shove and he unloaded deep in her ass. His cock pumped what seem like a gallon of cum into this pretty little white woman, and as he did, his had was covered with Cindy's second orgasm of the session. He looked down and watched as it pumped out of her cunt, then he pulled his cock from her and leaned down and licked the liquid from her pussy. Brian ran his cock over her lips and she licked at him. When LeRoy stood, Cindy sat up and took his cock into her mouth and sucked what cum was still there into her belly.

"You guys ready to go get something to eat?"

12