Pool Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me?" I said as I grabbed his arm. I spun him around slowly to face me. 'Come again?" I asked again.

"You heard me. If you get her to fuck me, then I will buy this house, wife be dammed!" he laughed. "Do we have a deal?" he offered his hand for the sealing shake.

"I need to speak with my friend first." I stammered, not believing the sound of my own voice. Was I about to ask my girlfriend to fuck this 60 year old man to get a sale on a house?

I moved into the bathroom and saw Anna already half into the shower. Her top was clinging to her tits.

"Two shower heads." She pointed out as she stood in the stream of hot steamy water. "Cool!"

I pulled her out of the shower and pulled her up against me.

"Anna, baby." I began, not really knowing how to say this.

"Yea baby" Anna responded, cuddling in close to me.

"You know how you said you would flirt to help me get this sale?" I questioned.

"Sure baby. Anything for you." She moaned as she pulled me in close to her and kissed my mouth.

Hungrily, I kissed her back with a burning passion. Our tongues met and intertwined, and her hands dropped to my zipper. My cock leapt for her hand in my slacks.

"Oh damn." I said as I pushed her back slightly. 'Damn." I muttered.

'What baby, shoot in your pants already?" she toyed with me.

"No baby. I need to ask you a big, big favor, to which I will be forever indebted to you." I gave her a serious look.

Anna stopped fooling around and got serious too. "What is it?" she questioned.

"Well, will you let John fuck you so he will buy this house from me?" I finally blurted out. Damn that was classless! I thought.

"What?" Anna stared at me blankly.

"Baby, I need to get this sale.." I started to grovel at her, hating the sound of the begging in my voice.

Anna reached up and kissed me to stop me. She pulled back and looked me deep into my eyes. Moment of truth, I thought to myself.

"Sure baby. I said anything for you." She lightly said, kissing my cheek. "Right now?" she motioned toward the door.

I stood in shock at her response. I had no words. I just shook my head up and down, and she turned and walked to the door. She stopped in the doorway, and leaned against it, turning back provocatively to look at me.

"Just one thing." She moaned at me.

My voice managed to crack out "Anything."

"You owe me big time for this!" she smiled her evil little grin, and disappeared into the hallway.

John was sitting on the master bedroom bed waiting for us when Anna strutted in. She stopped in the doorway and gave John a stern look.

Johns expression went from passive to fearful with that look, and his mind began to race. I walked up to the doorway and stopped behind Anna.

"Dan tells me you want to make a deal. Sale of this house for sex with me. Is that right?" she locked in on his eyes.

John stammered and tugged on his shirt collar. He was feeling suddenly hot and a little uncomfortable. His playful flirting had gotten way more serious than he intended.

"I, I uh, apologize Anna." He began.

Anna raised her right hand and put it up in a stop signal. "Is that the deal or not Mr. Sawyer."

John swallowed hard, and then said a firm and resolute "maybe."

Anna laughed. She moved up closer to the bed, swinging her hips and shaking her ass as she did.

"Now, John, I need to know. Do you want to fuck me?"

John looked toward me desperately, not knowing what to do.

"Yes, I suppose I do." John moaned.

Anna started rubbing her big full D tits through her wet yellow halter top. Her nipples responded immediately and soon they were straining out against the fabric of the top. She uttered a small moan, and John gulped.

Anna moved right up to the end of the bed, placing one of her long lovely tanned legs between Johns legs and rubbed it against his crotch. It was obvious the man was sporting wood from the tightness in his slacks.

"So, I will tell you want I want then. Dan gets the sale of this house to you, for $50,000 over the asking price." Anna had no idea that the house was already a $500,000 house, and I gulped from the doorway where I was watching the situation unfold. I saw Johns face turn red, but only for a moment.

"Next," she continued "I need to get something out of this deal since it is going to be my ass on the line here, literally.' With this, she turned and pulled up her short jean cutoffs revealing the tight bottoms of her lovely ass cheeks. She then bent over and rubbed them against Johns face for a moment.

I head John gasp and saw his hand go to his crotch and start rubbing his cock. "Yes, yes!" he pleaded with Anna, who was smiling and enjoying this all to much. From her current position, facing me, she gave me a little wink. She then turned slowly around so her pussy was right up against Johns nose, then slowly stepped back a half of a step.

"So what I want is a car. A nice car. Paid for. Not new, but not too used either. Something kind of like me." She cooed as she moved in and softly kissed Johns lips. John leaned forward to grab her, but she quickly stepped back out of his reach. "What do you say tiger? Do we have a deal?"

John leapt to his feet shouting yes as he grabbed Anna and encircled his arms around her waist. Hungrily, he kissed her mouth, forcing his tongue into it.

Anna responded in kind, opening her mouth and taking in his darting tongue. His hands slid down her back to her ass, and he grabbed a cheek in each hand and squeezed. Anna ran her hand down between them and managed to find his button and zipper. With one quick motion, she popped the button and had his pants down around his ankles.

Johns shaft was bouncing in his boxers as Anna slid her hand in and grabbed it. I could not help but see when she pulled it out. I was a little relieved when I saw I was much bigger than him.

John continued to suck Anna's face and claw at her ass. He kept reaching around to try to undo her top button but would give up easily as he could not get it undone quickly. His hands ran up under her top and pushed it under her neck, revealing her bouncy D cup tits.

John broke the kiss off and pushed Anna back toward the bed.

"Easy tiger! You got all day!" Anna teased as she slipped down onto the bed and John jumped on top of her.

"Maybe you do, but I don't" he said as he dove down onto her tits, and finally managed to get the buttons undone on her shorts.

John pushed a hand into her shorts and pulled them down to her knees. Quickly he slipped his hardened cock out of his boxers and rubbed it against Anna's waiting slit.

"You want me to suck you off?" Anna asked seductively as she leaned into John for another kiss.

"No time!" John said frantically. "I am so afraid that I am going to cum before I get to stick this in you!"

With that, he shoved his cock into Anna full tilt.

Anna played the part well, even though I knew she was not being satisfied by the little dick on this older man. She moaned and cried out, but her eyes were not on fire the way they were when we had fucked last night.

I felt bad for John, knowing he was spending hundreds of thousands of dollars for this fuck and not getting all Anna had. I had to do something, I reasoned. Besides, seeing Anna's naked body and seeing her looks of lust toward me, my cock was getting hard my own lusts were kicking in.

"John!" I called out as I stripped naked. "John, lets tag team her!" I slipped up next to the bed, and John was fucking her for all he was worth.

Anna reached out and began to stoke my 7 inch cock. "Oh yes baby. Tag team me. Give me both of your big cocks at once!"

John looked at me, and nodded an approval. Anna took the initive at once and slipped my cock in her mouth all the way down to the base. She began to suck my dick like a starving man would eat after a month without food. To say she attacked my cock was to put it mildly.

Soon I was completely hard. John was trying everything he could, but he was tiring out quickly. I knew he had not cum yet, and I felt that he would only be able to shoot it one time. I could see the desperation on his face.

I looked at him as he looked at me, sensing the desperation. I could see his mind had started to go away from the awesome sex he was having to the amount of money he was spending for this fuck.

The thought crossed my mind that he would back out of our deal if he didn't cum. I knew I had to come up with an idea.

I heard a "pop" as Johns cock popped out of Anna's cunt. She was so involved with sucking my cock she didn't even notice. I saw Johns eyes drop, as his self confidence was shattering before my eyes. His cock began to wilt.

Suddenly, an idea hit me.

"John I got it!" I said as I slid my cock out of Anna's sexy mouth. She grasped and struggled to pull it back in with her tongue but I pulled back and moved to the end of the bed.

"John," I said as I slapped his shoulder in a brotherly male hug. "Were going to make this bitch scream out your name." I pushed Anna over and lay on my back on the bed.

Anna at once got on top of me and began to ride my cock up and down. Being much bigger, Anna was more active on my cock as she was enjoying her cunt being filled up fully.

I motioned to John, who stood there with his little dick half flaccid.

Anna called out to him, reaching over and grabbing his cock. She began to stroke it quickly, making it regain some of its hardness. "Oh lover, I need your cock. Put it in me baby!" she cooed to him.

John stood there not knowing what to do. After all I was now filling her cunt up with my rod. I mouthed to him to put it in her ass, and his face lit up like a little kid at Christmastime. His cock sprung to life, fully erect.

He slipped up behind her as I grabbed her hips and held her down. John lined up his wet cock head with her tight pink asshole. He hesitated, thinking he might hurt her.

"That's right baby!" Anna cried out. "Fuck my tight ass, John! Put your cock in my tight ass!" she wiggled her ass up against his cock head.

Slowly, John slipped his cock into Anna's very tight ass. I knew her ass was tight when you first put it in, and saw her grimace a little, but she kept encouraging him to do it.

"Give me more John. Fill me up" she moaned over and over. I pushed my cock into her pussy fully and could feel the push of Johns cock filling her other hole.

"Oh God!" She started to moan. "Oh God! It feels so good. Bury it in me John. Push it in further!" Anna cried out.

I stopped moving at all as John pushed what was left of his dick into Anna tight asshole. He could feel the tightness of her young firm ass surrounding his cock like a tight glove. He gave me nod as he bottomed out in her bottom.

"Oh fuck!" Anna moaned. "Your cocks are so fucking big! They are filling me up so much!"

Anna began to rock and fuck both of us at once. I tried to slide my cock in and out of her, but I could not really move very much with her on top of me the way she was, and John forcing his dick into her tight ass. I laid back and enjoyed the extra tightness of her pussy.

"Oh fuck! I am cumming" she shouted out. "Oh fuck! Oh my god! Oh John!." She cried out as her orgasm overtook her, and made her whole body shudder.

John pumped her one final time, and I saw his face turn bright red. I heard him moan out something about heaven, and felt his cock start to fill Anna's asshole with his spunk. In the back of my mind, I immediately thought "The deal is sealed!"

I began to pump vigorously into Anna's wet cunt, while John pulled out of her ass and stepped back. He stared to wipe himself off, but Anna reached back and grabbed him, and pulled his cock straight into her mouth to clean him off.

John threw his head back in pleasure as Anna sucked all the cum off his cock and balls. Anna moaned harder as a fucked her freely now, s hard as I could.

"Oh God!" She moaned, as another wave of orgasm shook her body. John reached out and toyed with her swinging tits as I bucked my hips furiously and fucked Anna for all she had.

Suddenly my balls tightened and I screamed out, as I shot my load of spunk into her wet waiting hole. Anna squeezed her pussy muscles as tight as she could and milked my cock for all the cum I could give her. When I finally relaxed and fell back on he bed, she leaned in and gave me a quick giggle, then a kiss.

She pulled her body off of mine, and walked over naked to where John was pulling on his slacks. She reached down and pulled the man to a standing position and then gave him a lingering, tender kiss.

"John. I have always wanted to fuck two men at once. I will treasure this memory with me always." She said as she pulled away, walking naked down the hallway to the bathroom.

John pulled his slacks up and zipped them up, glancing over me laying naked body on the bed.

"Some family friend you have there Dan." He chuckled.

I sat up and shrugged my shoulders. "You know she is not really a family friend. She is my girlfriend." I laughed.

John buttoned his shirt and laughed. "I figured that out when I felt her ass and saw you blush." He shook his head, and fastened his belt.

"Anyways, about the deal.." I sheepishly began to ask.

John put his hand up to quiet me. "Not to worry. The deal is as good as done. Get me the papers on the house as soon as you can. Deliver them to my office, so my wife won't see them and squawk."

John motioned with his thumb toward the bathroom, where we could hear Anna singing in the shower.

"What kind of car does she like?" he asked.

"I don't know. Something nice. You choose." I shrugged my shoulders.

Two days later, a package arrived at my home office. I signed the UPS mans pad, and took the package inside. When I opened it, it contained a bottle of expensive wine, a check for $600,000 dollars, two sets of keys, and a note.

I opened the hand written note and read:

To my new friends Dan and Anna,

I very much appreciate your help in the purchase of my new home. My wife hates it, thinks I over paid, and wants me to sue the hell out of you to get out of the deal. But to hell with her. I hope you enjoy the wine: It's from my private collection. And I hope you enjoy the new cars I have selected for each of you. They await for you at the BMW dealership on Main Street. All you need to do is sign, as BOTH are paid in full.

Dan, PLEASE let me know if you ever have any investment properties to sell. I am always looking for a great deal like you the one I got on my house!

Always,

John Sawyer

12