Pool Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_tofuk
dan_tofuk
68 Followers

She looked up at me with a new lustful, burning look on her face, and steadfast desire in her eyes.

"But tonight, baby, I need to be fucked. I need it hard! I want you to take me. I want to feel your passion. I want no holds barred and no prisoners." She reached up and bit my lower lip, pulling it as she fell back to the bed. "Its been so long and I need it so bad!"

Tonight, I want you to fuck me like it was our last time ever. It won't be, I promise you that. But I want to be fucked like you will never fuck anyone again. Will you do that for me?"

I sat still for only a moment, and then nodded yes as I grabbed her legs and pushed them over. I pulled her down so her ass was half hanging off the bed, and lined my cock up with her cunt.

"If you want that, baby, that is what you are going to get. If I cum too soon, you know what to do to get me going again."

With that said, I lifted her hips and drove my cock into her full force. Shelly groaned loudly as my pelvis slammed into hers, and the fucking was on. I fucked her as hard and fast as I could.

She would try to keep up with me, but each time she tried I would fuck her harder and harder, and faster and faster. My dick was buried in her cunt and pulled back out, and in less than a blink of an eye, I was shoving it back in again full force. I held her legs up with one hand, and reached down with the other and tweaked her nipples when I could catch them on the bounce.

Shelly tried to cry out and talk to me, but she could not make any sounds other than grunting, and exhaling loudly each time I shoved my seven inch cock into her. I fucked her furiously, pausing only long enough to roll her over once, and bend her over the bed. I smacked her ass cheeks and left a red mark on each of them.

I slid my cock into her again, and she started chanting like a mantra "Oh yes. Oh god yes. Oh fuck yes!" every time my hips ground down on her ass. I watched her ass ripple and shake as I impaled her cunt over and over with my rigid cock. She cried out and came over and over as I continued my assault on her pussy from behind.

Finally I could take it no more, and with one final hard push, I launched my sticky white cum into her waiting pussy. As I came in her, she wiggled and cried out, lost in another orgasm of her own. I stopped fucking her and collapsed against her on the bed.

She rolled me over, and took my flaccid cock into her mouth. She began to suck me off, licking up all the cum that was left dripping on my dick. She started to jack me off while her mouth covered the head of cock.

Soon my cock was starting to show signs of life, but not quite getting hard enough to fuck. Shelly began to talk to it.

"Come on now. I am not done with you yet." She scolded my semi hard cock. "You have a job still to do, and you're going to finish it." She popped it into her mouth and sucked me more, playing with my balls, and licking it from the tip of my cock head to the bottom of my sack.

Nothing she did, however, was bringing it back to life. I started to think that I might be done for the night. After all, I had been fucking Anna one or two times a day for the last month, and I fucked Shelly tonight harder just now than anyone ever. I started to tell her that maybe we should try to sleep a little, and try in a bit, when she leaned over me and drug her hard nipples across the head of my dick. Without warning, my cock jumped a little, and got a little harder.

Shelly smiled and began to talk to my cock again. "Oh you like that? Oh, you want some of these too?" she as she rubbed her nipples in the slit of the head of my dick. My cock jumped again and got a little harder. I let out a low moan.

"If you think that is good, wait until you try this!" she cooed as she shoved my semi erect dick between her massive tits. She rubbed her tits up and down the length of my cock. I watched her as she did this and nothing has ever turned me on so much. She would push her tits with my cock between them toward her face and lick the top of my dick, and then her nipples. Her hard nipples seemed to grow even harder, and my cock soon stood its full, proud, seven inch self.

With a look of satisfaction, Shelly leaned down and planted big wet kiss/lick all up and down my hard shaft. She smiled up at me, then leaned in and gave the top of my cock a nice soft kiss. "Now that's more like it, mister." She moaned.

Slowly she walked crab-like up my torso. Her cunt was right above my desperate cock, and I thought that was where we were headed. But as quickly as I thought that, she moved forward a bit more, then lowered her asshole down on my cock.

Oh my god she was tight. I could tell it was uncomfortable for her as she slipped the giant head of my dick into her tight, little hole.

She looked at me and smiled as she balanced over me, my dick head only slid into her lovely round ass.

"You're dick is a lot thicker than the fingers I have been putting in there since you have been away. Go slowly!" she cautioned as she lowered her ass down on me.

Her ass was so incredibly tight I didn't think I would be able to get it in her. I know I have done it before, but in this position, it was even tighter. She seemed to want it this way, and slowly but surely she slid all 7 thick inches into her tight round butt,

"Ahhh!" she moaned in delight as she finally rocked her ass down against my pubic hairs. She reached down and began to finger her clit as she slowly slid up and down my dick.

I tried to help her out with the fingering, but she pushed my hands away.

"I've been watching this porno where the chick does it this way, and wanted to try it out. Good thing you came back to me when you did or I would have had to find another cock to use."

I laughed and asked her "So I don't get to do anything but enjoy the ride?"

Shelly bounced up and down, her eyes closing each time she forced my cock up deep into her ass.

"Nope. Maybe tweak my nipples some, if you want." She moaned softly.

She bounced up and down slowly, then began to pick up the pace as her ass relaxed. She soon began to really enjoy it as she ground down on my hips, pumping her pussy furiously with her hands and my cock into her ass.

I reached up and played with her massive tits, and could feel my balls tightening already. Her ass was much tighter than her tight pussy, it was hard not to bust a load into it immediately. I held off, though, because I could see how much Shelly was loving it.

Sweat poured off her brow and ran down her face freely, falling between the mountain of her tits, but she was completely lost and unaware of it. The bedsprings protested as loudly as they had all night, but they too got no attention. All that Shelly was concerned about was her ass and the hard cock bouncing in it. It felt too good to ever stop, she thought, as she felt another orgasm building.

"Baby, I can't hold it off any longer" I whispered as my balls tightened and I fought not to shoot cum in her warm wet ass.

"Its ok!" Shelly cried out as her body was racked with an earth shattering orgasm of her own. "Cum now!" she commanded, lost in her pleasure.

My balls gladly obliged, shooting loads of hot white spunk deep into her tight ass. Slowly Shelly collapsed onto me as I filled her ass with spurt after spurt of hot cum. I could feel it running out of her ass from around my cock, and all over my mid-section.

Shelly could not care less, it seemed, as she fell against my chest and fell soundly to sleep, with my cock still pushing in her ass.

I wanted to get up and clean myself up, but I did not have the strength to do anything at that moment, so I simply put my arms around her and drifted off into a light sleep.

Some time later, I woke up to the sound of the closet door closing. Shelly was sliding her dress back on over her head. She stood in front of me as she straightened it out. When she saw I was awake, she giggled.

"Hi there lover." she whispered as she crawled over on the bed and kissed me.

"Hi baby." I said, kissing her back.

"I'm so glad you chose me over her. Thank you. It means so much to me." She cooed as she kissed me again.

I said nothing as I pulled her back down to the bed. As we began to start all over, I thought about the desk clerk kid and his porno book. I wondered if his night was as good as mine, even if his was only in his mind.

As I pulled Shelly on top of my cock, and felt her wet cunt slide down on me, I knew it wasn't. Not by a long shot.

dan_tofuk
dan_tofuk
68 Followers
12