Pool Party Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was kinda funny, Steph," Gracie admitted. "I guess I probably looked the same, but your eyes almost fell out of your head." That image, along with a dozen like it from all the cartoons I had watched growing up, finally got me. I laughed along with my friends at the absurdity of it all. We settled down and I raised my glass in a toast.

"Ladies," I said as they raised their glasses along with me, "and I use the term loosely; to big dicks." They echoed the toast and we downed what was left of our drinks. It was starting to feel more like a party as the burning warmth of the rum spread in my stomach.

"What's he like in bed," I asked Dawn. "I mean, how does a cock that big feel?" Dawn rolled her eyes and fanned herself like a southern belle.

"My stars and garters," she said with a drawl. "At first, it was like, 'no fuckin' way,' but then for a couple of days I couldn't get enough." She looked wistful as she recalled the memory.

"And now," asked Gracie. Dawn looked up at her with a sly grin.

"Now I think I'm ready for a break." Gracie held out her hand and helped Dawn up from the chair. They kissed innocently, but the old chemistry was there.

"Good," said Gracie with a strange finality. "Fuck it. Let's go swimming!"

We all spent the next few hours grilling and getting to know each other. Once I had some food in me and my earlier buzz had settled into a nice holding pattern, I felt more comfortable drinking beer. I noticed Bryce never drank at all. I asked Dawn about it, but she played coy with me and wouldn't give me a straight answer.

As I had guessed, Gracie had stripped off her clothes down to her swimsuit immediately. It was a salmon one-piece that really accentuated her tall, lean figure. It was French cut, showing off her heart-shaped ass and long, tanned legs. I had always envied her height, since I was only 5'5" compared to her 5'9", but at least I had bigger tits. She wore a 34B, but they looked right on her; not too small, not too big, like Dawn.

Dawn had worn her usual black string bikini, with barely enough fabric covering her nipples and pussy to qualify as clothing. The color stood out against her ginger skin, and the guys were definitely noticing those giant, freckled tits. There were, of course, the requisite number of wardrobe malfunctions, like she didn't know how to deal with her two unruly children. She would dive in the pool and her top would come off. She would bend over to get a beer from the cooler, and her tits would fall out.

I was used to it. Gracie was watching with an intense look of desire. I was used to that too. Everybody seemed to be watching Dawn except me. I kept sneaking looks at Bryce. He and the other guys had finally lost their shirts, and that was a good thing. Bryce wasn't super muscular, but he was cut. He must have had, like, two percent body fat or something. I could see every little muscle writhe under his tattooed skin with any subtle movement.

The ink I had seen on his arms continued up for full sleeves. He had nice work done on his back and his pecs, as well. Lots of tribal work, Celtic knotwork, suns and moons and the like; nothing offensive or vulgar. He had an easygoing manner to him, and I was getting a little horny wondering what his cock looked like. After a few hours and a few more drinks, the subtle shape of it under his pants wasn't as jarring, but it was still there if I looked.

Brad and Jack had gone into the water with Dawn and Gracie, and they were choosing up teams for chicken fights. Bryce was looking on and smiling. I went over to join him in the peanut gallery.

"No way, Dude," he was yelling. "She's used to having you between her thighs, man." He must have been talking to Jack. Everybody laughed and the four in the pool were splashing each other and talking shit.

"I don't know," Jack was saying, trying to defend his position. "I might throw out my back trying to lift up Dawn's massive tits, man." There was more laughter. "Those are no longer flotation devices when they're in the air."

"Here, fucker," Dawn said. "I'll lighten the load for you." She pulled the little triangles up off of her nipples and took the whole thing off over her head. Catcalls and whistles rained down on her as she chucked her top onto the deck. "Better?" Jack raised his hands in defeat and made his way over to Dawn's side, leaving Brad with Gracie. He looked over at her and back at Dawn.

"No fair," he said. "I have to get distracted by the twins? Gracie has to go topless, too." More catcalls and a chant of, 'take it off,' erupted from the other three. Gracie blushed, but she had never been afraid to keep up with Dawn and her exhibitionism. She peeled the shoulder straps down and exposed her tits, tucking the extra fabric into the bottom half around her waist.

"Better," she asked Brad, and I could tell he approved. Bryce and I were clapping, and that seemed to settle the debate over sides. They went about getting set, with the guys submerging under the girls legs and lifting them up on their shoulders. I snuck a glance at Bryce's jeans, thinking he might be more interested in the water games. He was sitting on a barstool with one leg - that leg - propped up on a lower rung.

Bryce's pose had slightly tightened his pants and I could see the length of his cock running down his thigh. Even limp, I don't think I had ever seen one so long. Girth was a little hard to determine, but it had to have been ten or eleven inches as it was, and the ridge of its head was clearly visible near the tip. I realized he was looking at me, and I turned away, trying to cover, but I knew he'd busted me.

"It's okay, Stephanie," he said as the chicken fight was getting raucous. "I had to get used to that a long time ago." I turned back to him, and he had a kind look on his face. "Hell, I got so used to it, now most people have to pay to see it," he said with a chuckle. That eased my embarrassment a little.

"Sorry," I said. "It's just...I don't think I've ever seen one that big."

"Probably not," he said rationally. "I'm in the business, and it's one of the bigger cocks out there." That surprised me.

"Jesus," I exclaimed and looked back down at it for a second. "You mean, there are bigger cocks than yours?" He laughed at my disbelief.

"Yeah, a handful," he said. "No pun intended." He smiled and I felt myself finally relaxing around him. I had spent time chatting with everybody during the day, but I hadn't spent any time one-on-one with Bryce, and my curiosity about his cock had mingled with my attraction to him and my perpetual horniness. I had been uncomfortable around him for hours, but now, he was putting me at ease with his casual confidence. Don't get me wrong, I was still attracted; I just wasn't nervous anymore.

"You want a drink," I asked him again, thinking I might get a different answer.

"I really can't," he said. "It's a business thing." He seemed reluctant to say any more. I excused myself and went into the house to hit the bar. I kept thinking about Bryce's cock, and imagining how much bigger it might get, how it might feel stretching out my pussy or my ass, what he might taste like, and how much I could get in my mouth. I poured a double, upended it and tried putting it out of my mind, but it was in vain. I was getting wet again.

More yelling and clapping and catcalls erupted from the deck, so I went back out to see what was happening. The chicken fights must have ended, as Brad was climbing out of the pool. He really was a good-looking guy and I was glad to be with him. The water ran off his smooth chest and back as he emerged. He turned to go to his towel hanging over a deck chair, and his wet trunks were plastered to his nice, firm ass. Oh, yeah. He was definitely getting fucked later, that's for sure.

Jack had sat on the edge of the pool looking back at Gracie and Dawn. They were still only topless but it didn't look like it would last for long. They were face to face, close, their hands running over each other's faces, arms, and tits. Gracie's nipples stood out long and hard as Dawn traced little circles around them. Dawn leaned in and kissed her, pressing her huge melons over Gracie's chest. They embraced, kissing deeply and their hands explored each other's backs and ass as their passion grew.

I made my way over to Brad who was drying off and hadn't seemed to notice the action in the water.

"There they go again," I said to him. He turned around to me and then caught my eye to see the girls making out in the pool.

"Every time they get drunk," he confirmed. He looked at Bryce who was just watching. He leaned in to whisper in my ear. "At least Bryce doesn't seem to mind, like so many of the other ones."

"C'mon," I said to him. I was a little drunk, and a lot horny, and I didn't want to sit here watching my friends make out. I pulled Brad off toward the chaise lounges. The girls were climbing out of the pool, stripping off their suits and looked to be headed off to the shady confines of the gazebo. They gave us a glance and a wink and were sending fetching looks toward their boyfriends. I didn't care; I wanted some cock pretty soon, and having Brad oil me up would go a long way toward that end.

"I want you to put those great hands to some good use," I told Brad. I grabbed a bottle of tanning oil from my beach bag and tossed it to him before lying down on my stomach on one of the lounge chairs. I couldn't see what had happened with the other four, and I began to care even less as Brad trickled the warm oil on my back and legs.

Brad's deft hands began to work the oil into my shoulders, spreading the slick oil around and massaging my muscles. His hands really were amazing. They were one of the first things I had come to appreciate about him when we started dating. He moved down my back and worked the sore spots in my lower back. I was getting wet and was fantasizing about Brad fucking me as his hands worked me over. I moaned softly with the relaxation and pleasure.

He started working my legs, slicking the oil from the back down each side, working from my thighs down past my knees. He massaged my calves a little, and rubbed the oil into my feet. In my fantasy, Brad's cock was growing, and growing, and pretty soon it was this massive slab of meat pounding into my cunt. I realized he had transformed into Bryce, but I just went with it.

Brad's hands were working back up my legs, paying a little extra attention to my inner thighs and getting closer to my bikini. I spread my legs a little to give him access and he obliged, rubbing even higher and tracing random fingers over my pussy and ass. He pulled the ties on the sides of my bottom and pulled the fabric down, exposing my ass cheeks. He poured more oil over my ass and began to rub and squeeze my ass.

"Mmmm, yeah." I moaned. "That feels great, Baby." I clenched and relaxed my ass and pussy muscles along with his movements, anticipating his cock thrusting into me.

"Your ass looks great, Steph," he said, his voice heavy with lust. He dribbled more oil down my ass crack and began working his fingers up and down my crack. He spread my cheeks open and was running his thumbs up and down from my pussy lips to my ass hole. Brad had never really showed any interest in ass play, and I had never pushed him.

"That feels really good," I said when his focus was on my little rosebud. "Ooh, yeah."

"Oh, you like that, huh," he asked. I moaned my pleasure and wiggled around appreciatively. "You want something in there?" I snuck a look back at him. His greedy eyes were focused on my oily ass. He didn't seem disturbed at all with this new development.

"Mm, hmm," I purred. "I want all my holes filled today, Baby." He worked a finger down, now intent on getting in my ass. I relaxed and his finger slipped in easily. He had a thumb down my slit and was massaging my pussy as he wiggled his finger around, exploring my ass. "Oh, fuck yeah." Both his hands were working my ass and pussy, and I was getting close to an orgasm when I felt my top being untied.

I opened my eyes and saw a pair of jeans near my head; Bryce. I looked up and he was smiling down at me while he untied my bikini top. I looked back at Brad with a questioning look, and he just gave me a smile and a little nod. My heightened senses, alcohol buzz, and wet pussy were keeping me from comprehending exactly what was happening, but I knew this felt good, and I really wanted to see Bryce's cock.

Once my ties were undone, I flipped over on my back and spread my legs. Brad tossed my bottoms away, and Bryce tossed my top as I moved my hands tentatively toward his pants. Brad moved down and started licking my dripping snatch, slipping two fingers into my ass. I ran my hands along the length of Bryce's cock, feeling its warmth and size under his pants. It twitched and throbbed a little with each touch, and was starting to grow.

Bryce undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants, letting them slowly slide down. I marveled as he revealed first his tight abs that ran smoothly down to a small, manicured tuft of pubes above the root of his cock. The jeans slipped down and I began to see it emerge, inch by inch. It was smooth and thick, tanned like the rest of him, and it just kept going. I moved my fingernails up to the exposed portion as his pants slipped further down, tracing a light touch along the shaft. It twitched and moved like nothing I'd ever seen.

Brad was lapping away and fingering deep in my ass as the last of Bryce's massive cock came free. I had a soft orgasm as I finally saw the whole thing spring toward me. No amount of blood was ever going to make that thing stand straight out, but it was already bigger and thicker than it had been just a minute ago. Its girth was catching up to the width of the uncircumcised head, giving it a sleek, eel-like appearance. It throbbed and swelled with each heartbeat, dangling over my face. I propped myself up on my elbows and took the head in my mouth.

Bryce hummed his pleasure as my warm mouth stretched around his head. God it was big. Bryce grabbed the shaft and guided his slick, thick cock in and out of my mouth, rocking his hips gently as I worked my tongue around the head, rolling back his foreskin and teasing the crown. I tried to take a little more, but the angle was bad. Bryce must have noticed so he moved around to stand behind my head so I was lying down with my head thrown back and his cock sliding into my mouth from above.

I reached my hands up to caress his smooth, strong thighs as he rocked in and out of my stretched out mouth. I cupped his balls and gently pulled on his hairless sack, feeling his cock throb in my mouth as he moaned. Brad pulled his face away from my soaked pussy and I vaguely heard him ditch his swimsuit before he climbed back onto the lounge chair. Bryce was stroking one hand up and down the length of his cock, one hand on his hip, moaning and coaxing me on.

"Yeah, Steph," he said. "Suck my cock, Baby. You know you like that, don't you?" I mumbled my pleasure around his massive organ, slobbering and running my tongue out along the top of his cock. Bryce lifted my knees up and spread my legs. He slapped the head of his cock a few times against my pussy, sending shivers through me. Bryce pushed a little deeper, testing my limits, and then Brad was suddenly in my ass.

My eyes bulged as I was filled from both ends. Brad buried his firm cock in my ass until his balls slapped my ass crack. He held there, and I clenched around him, feeling his hard, warm cock filling me like he never had. Bryce relented on his thrust into my throat and I caught my breath, fighting a gag and swallowed all the spit in my mouth, sucking hard on him. I was so wet that my juices were running down onto Brad's cock in my ass.

Brad began pumping into my ass, holding my ankles up and driving deep into me. He was breathing heavy and moaning, and I knew he was close. This had to be pretty erotic for him, having his girlfriend banged and getting his first anal at the same time. I closed my eyes and reveled in the sensations as two cocks drove into me. My empty cunt was aching for cock, and it was getting me that much hotter.

"Oh, shit," Brad cried out. "I'm gonna cum, Baby!" He thrust twice more, balls deep in my ass, before I felt his load surge up his shaft and erupt in me. The hot seed sprayed deep in my ass and I came hard. I tried to yell out, but my mouth was too full. Bryce pulled out his massive cock and my grunts and groans escaped as Brad and I climaxed together.

"Fuck, yeah, Baby," I yelled at him. "Oh, fill my ass. God, that feels good!" Bryce reached down and tweaked my nipples as the waves crashed over me. His monster cock throbbed, glistening on the end from my spit. I could see I hadn't even gotten a third of it my mouth.

My orgasms subsided and Brad pulled out of my dripping ass, letting my legs down, and climbing off the lounge chair. Bryce grabbed my hand and pulled me up. I stood, and he lay down on the chair, pulling me onto him. I noticed Jack was sitting nearby, stroking his cock and watching everything. Bryce's cock had ended up trapped between our bellies. I could feel the solid length of it from my pussy almost to my ribs. There was no way all of that would fit in my cunt, but I wanted as much as I could get.

I sat up and straddled him, sliding my pussy lips along the thick shaft. His hands found my tits and squeezed and massaged them while I lubed his cock. I went to lift it into position, but had to almost stand up to get it to my hungry little pussy. Somehow we managed, and I felt the hot, swollen head pushing its way into my tight, wet hole. I worked and wiggled and the thick meat slowly worked its way in.

I remembered how it had felt the first time with my first boyfriend. I had fingered away my hymen years before, but the feeling of Tommy's dick expanding my virgin hole had been an exciting mixture of pain and pleasure. I never thought I would feel that kind of new sensation again. Bryce's cock was bigger than any toy I owned, and he was stretching me in a delicious mixture of pain and ecstasy. I had seen the monster dildos in the adult store, but I figured they must have been gag gifts for bridal showers, or something. Who would ever want something like that in their pussy? But now I did.

I moaned and squeaked as I worked up and down bit by bit, my pussy sore but aching to be filled. I looked down between my legs and marveled as his monster cock was slowly inching deeper and deeper until I finally felt him against my cervix. I shuddered as I finally had as much in me as I could get. I could still see at least six inches of his cock outside of me. I tried to squeeze him, but it seemed pathetic against the solid thickness of his massive erection.

My walls stretched to their limit, I began to move slowly up and down along the shaft. I was sopping wet, so it was becoming easier as the pleasure began to override the discomfort. Bryce had his hands on my hips, helping me up and down. I found my clit and began rubbing as my heat rose again. Soon I was moving at a steady pace, bucking against his cock, and slamming it into my depths. My eyes were closed tight as my fingers rubbed furiously on my hard clit. I felt a new presence near me and opened my eyes to see Jack's cock in my face.

I didn't even think, instinctively taking his cock in one hand and cramming my mouth down on it. Bryce held me still so I could work on Jack, and he started thrusting his hips up into me. Bryce doing all the work was somehow more invasive than before, and I shuddered with a strong orgasm, moaning around Jack's cock as he thrust into my mouth. I worked my clit furiously and willed the waves to keep coming. My humming and stroking were getting Jack near the edge.

"Oh, yeah, Stephie," he groaned. "Fuckin' suck it hard. Yeah." I sucked furiously and stroked him as my mouth moved along his slippery shaft, all the while cumming and cumming around Bryce's huge hard-on. "Oh, shit," Jack said. "I'm gonna cum." Before he could make the choice, I grabbed on tight to his cock and held the head in my mouth, feeling his cum spurt into me again and again. It was salty and bitter as usual, but I loved it.