Pool Party Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DPWestley
DPWestley
46 Followers

I sucked and drained and cleaned Jack's cock before he finally stepped away, leaving me atop Bryce. He was still slamming his python against my cervix. I looked down again and saw a coating of frothy juices dribbling down his exposed cock. I'd never worked up a lather before, and, God, it was hot to see. Bryce continued like that for minutes before finally lifting me off of his cock and bending me over on the deck chair.

Facing this way, I could see Gracie and Dawn emerging from behind the wispy curtains on the gazebo. They were naked and walking together, arms around each other's waists, watching as Bryce guided his cock back into my pussy from behind. He gripped my hips and slammed every possible inch back into me again.

"Oh, fuck," I yelled, my eyes rolling back. "Fuck me, Bryce. Slam my tight little cunt." I had already finished Brad and Jack, and now it was Bryce's turn. He seemed capable of going forever, and I wondered how long he had been pumping me. "I want you to cum all over me, Baby. Gimme that fucking load!"

He began punishing my pussy again, ramming in and out in long, forceful strokes. I felt hands on me and opened my eyes to see Gracie fondling my tits. She lay down beneath me and started sucking my nipples as she squeezed and massaged me.

"Ooh, yeah, Baby," Dawn was saying from behind me somewhere. "Fuck that tight little pussy." I felt her hair tickling my ass and then she was licking my ass hole as Bryce pounded me.

"That's fuckin' hot," he said. "Oh, yeah" he was groaning and his cock was swelling in me. The feel of Gracie sucking my nipples while Dawn licked my ass pushed me over the edge and I came yet again, screaming incoherently as the waves crashed over me. "You ladies ready? I'm gonna cum."

"Stephie," Dawn said, "you're gonna find out why he doesn't drink. Trust me, girl, you wanna taste his cum." Bryce thrust into me another minute or two as my orgasms subsided. When he felt me relax, he pulled out and spun me around. I sat on the edge of the chair and opened my mouth, waiting for his load. Gracie was behind me, her arms around and still working my tits as she watched over one shoulder. Dawn was on her knees, both hands stroking up and down on Bryce's massive cock as he worked a hand over the swollen head. He was licking his lips and grunting as he worked to get off.

"C'mon, Baby," I coaxed him on. "I wanna taste your hot cum."

"Yes. Yes. Oh, yeah," he yelled, and the first sticky rope of cum erupted from the tip. Most of it made it right in my gaping mouth and it was hot and sweet. I had no time to marvel at the wonderful flavor before another shot hit my face. Bryce aimed a shot at Gracie and she flinched as he splattered her. Dawn grabbed his hand and directed the rest into her mouth, making yummy noises as she savored his tasty seed.

I have never tasted cum that good. I love giving head, and had tasted my fair share of guys. It was always the bitter, salty taste that I had gotten used to, and eventually grew to like, but this was nothing like that. I swallowed the load in my mouth and started wiping the semen off of my face with a finger and licking up as much as I could. It was so good.

"Oh, wow," Gracie was saying. "It's sweet!" She was doing the same as I was, wiping her face and licking her fingers. Dawn was still sucking on Bryce, and I could understand why. He was glistening with sweat and smiling down at us.

"No booze, no smoking, no junk food," Bryce said, explaining his secret. "I rarely eat meat. And the girls keep coming back for more. Right, Baby?" Dawn gave a satisfied murmur around his cock. Gracie and I finished cleaning up as Dawn drained the last of his load. She let his deflated cock slip from her mouth and stood, facing me.

"Well, well, well," she said. "I knew you had it in you, but I really doubted I would win." I looked at her, confused by her statement.

"Win what," I asked her.

"Brad," she queried over her shoulder at my boyfriend.

"I fucked her in the ass," he replied, "and she let me cum in her ass while Bryce was in her mouth. She got off on it."

"Jack," she asked, again, keeping her eyes on me the whole time.

"Yup," he replied. "She sucked my cock while riding him; Swallowed my load like there was nothing to it. I'm pretty sure she was cumming the whole time." By now I was really confused, and starting to smell a rat.

"What the fuck, Dawn," I said, a little annoyed at her. "Win what?"

"I bet these fuckers a hundred dollars each that Bryce's cock would get you so horny that you'd do all three of 'em." I gaped at her in shock. She had set this whole thing up to test me. And I had fallen right into her little trap. But I had never cum so hard, so many times. I shook my head and smiled at Dawn, realizing that she had opened a new chapter for me.

"You're such a slut," I told her for the thousandth time. She smiled in victory.

"Pay up, Bitches!"

DPWestley
DPWestley
46 Followers