All Comments on 'Pool Party with My Hairy Mom'

by daitalianjob

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
you were a lucky boy

my mother had a big bush but she never let me enter her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Totally plausible, 100% realistic, intensely erotic: i gave this story ☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)

Thank you!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hairy Women

I love this story as much as I love extremely hairy women

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love your hairy mom

My favorite memory of my early teens was walking past my parents bedroom one morning and watching Mom making the bed. She wasn't aware I was home because she was wearing this white nightie - an old worn out thing - and she would never walk around the house like that without a robe on over it.

Her big tits were hanging down to her waist as she put a pillowcase on a pillow, and when her arms were raised I could see the thick tufts of her armpit hair clearly, something I had only gotten little peeks at before. Mom then finished tucking in the sheet, and as she leaned over the bed that short nightie rode up and gave me a great view of her ass. It was chubby and not firm but it got me hard immediately, and when she leaned a little more I could see that her pubic hair grew right up her butt crack.

Forty years later and I remember it like it was yesterday. Your Hairy Mom stories make me wish I did more than look. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
STRAIGHT FORWARD AND LITTLE IN THE WAY OF FRILLS

I enjoy reading two adult oriented story themes; wives who play around and incest. Both topics require, for me, a certain savvy concerning people and secrecy.

I suppose a sense of being teased along as I read to draw me further into the characters and their motivation runs as a common thread for these genre.

You had me. Son exiting the pool was excellent. The bathroom action which occurred subsequent to this was good but probably would have garnered you higher marks had it been written further into the story. I have a disconnect with a woman coming onto her child like this without a provocation or a history firmly established.

Thanks for sharing.

Keep writing, and give some thought to an idea when a story thread comes to you. "What is the nature of shame in a human and how will it affect sex for this person?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Liked the story mom fucks her son with hairy cunt. Hope she got pregnant if that was my mom be fucking her every day and cum in her hairy cunt. I know my mom has thick hairy cunt goes from top of her cunt to top of her ass crack. Yes I did get her pregnant not just once but 6 times.she wanted to get her tubes tied and I said no and told my plan is get you pregnant till you can't have anymore kids. We had all together 8 plus gave my aunt 6 kids. They both stand 5'4in. 44 dd chest extra large dark brown nipples bit of wide hips. Told them onnce kids get older they going to fuck you both in gangbang. I said for now just us three.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 3 years ago

great story sad it was cut short but still great stuff love some natural look.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

C up tooFucked your mom she might wanted get knocked

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hope your mom want your kid inside

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hairy pussy is the absolute best. Thick black hair. Chaffed Razor burn and disgusting stubble is as stupid as it gets!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hairy just rocks, and the more bush (thick) the better. Shaves shit sucks, from the dammed nasty stubble and pimples growing in it, to the simple fact its about as fucking dammed ugly as a chicken's ass or a thanksgiving turkey's ass. I don't know why women think men want to look sickening at briar patch stubbled over mounds. Its G - D-F-ing nasty and about as pitriful as looking at a venereal disease when those disgusting re-shaved pimples ooze out pus and bloody-scabs. I take them (their nasty -- FUCKING assesses) right back home when the date turns into a nothing more than a splintered over pus oozing bleeding mound of stupidity that could have been an attractive mound of full bush or trimmed bush pussy. WTF is wrong with women these days. Stop trying to copy cat women in the showers at the gym. Shaved pussy is and it has never been an inn thing except for tribbing lesbians. Even then, about 3 of 100 ladies do that, I know because I am a lesbian, and I hat anything and everything but full bush ------- freshly washed pussy without soaps and nasty perfumy body wash cleansers. Natural delicious pussy and natural hot pussy odor tastes smells wonderful. Ladies (OMG girlfriends), Loose the dammed stupid razors and nasty tasting body wash. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Body wash tastes fucking horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If mom isn't hairy, I don't want it! Moms are hairy!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Moms are hairy. So are sisters and wives like when I came home early and found all three of them naked in bed eating pussy. It was the most beautiful think I ever saw in my life. My wife eating my mother's hairy pussy and my sister eating my wife's thick bush pussy. OMG my sexy sister was hairy too. I just stood there and watched.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Once me and mom came home from church, we prayed for a while, then we locked the doors, got naked, showered, and fucked the rest of the day. I love hairy pussy and moms has the most massive, enormous bush I have ever seen. No porn vid or magazine can compare. This Sunday, after church, she wants me to eat my own cum from her pussy, and I am going to do it for her.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Love woman with thick hairy cunts plus hair around their assholes too fucked freiends mom her bush nice thick stuck out 3 inches all way up crack of her assholefucked her all night she told me she was ovalating saying amount of sperm you pumped up in me I will be carrying your kid in me after this one is born going to want you put another one in me after being together six yrs we have six kids together then one day got hotel room had her do gangbang with black guys is now carrying black kid in her now when they fucked her it was hardcore style from double penetration to double vag to triple to even fist fucking hershe kept screaming yelling nomore they kept using her way they wanted hickies on her neck and tits her nipples were very large stuck out one inch pulled and squeezed them hardone grabbed hand full of her bush pulled hard other guy pushed his hand like fist into her cunt hard push in and out hard even had large cock shoved down her throat said look at this slut she looks worked over good then they left I looked at her said well Kay how do you feel being worked over like that told me really sore looking foward to more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous