Pool Shark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers

"There is a pleasant side to this device as well Tom" Sandra said as she pushed another button on the remote. Instantly, the butt plug began to vibrate and his grunts turned into a low moan. Slowly at first it eventually built up into a crescendo of pulsating torment that caused Tom to throb uncontrollably. The plug was positioned so that it directly stimulated his prostate gland, so he now could be played like a computer game with the remote controls. As the device probed away, Tom began to get the most intense hard-on of his young life, and reflexively started to stroke his cock as his sex starved brain melted into goo.

Laughing as she watched his ineffectual masturbation, Sandra turned up the intensity. "Beg for release dog boy, BEG!".

Desire, overcoming all shame, the sensations caused Tom to practically cry like a baby.

"Please, please let me cum." he whimpered as he knelt on the floor. Marie, getting hot and increasingly wet from watching Tom writhing on the floor in abject aroused agony, surreptitiously snuck two fingers inside her panties and began to finger herself.

"Bark like a dog!" Sandra commanded.

Without questioning or pause, Tom got onto all fours and began to howl, pant bark and growl in such a manner as to make any golden retriever jealous, desperate to do anything to release himself from the torment.

"Lick my shoe clean" she continued as she held her gorgeous sandal clad shoe up to his face.

Tom, again wild with desire and desperate for release, dropped to his knees and ran his tongue over the bottom of her shoes, licking like a wild-man. In the back of his mind he was aware that any self respect he had for himself was diminishing rapidly, but his balls were doing the talking now and they screamed that they MUST HAVE RELEASE!

"OK Girls, Who wants control of him for the first night?" Sandra asked the room. After much debate amongst themselves, they all agreed that since Sandra had won him, she should enjoy him the first night. After all, they owned him for the rest of the semester and there would be plenty of time for everyone to have fun.

Sandra was pleased. Even though she had perpetrated this revenge on Tom, she did find him most attractive and her eyes glistened as she watched his cock twitch and throb on the floor while her eyes devoured his muscular chest and ripped abs. The thought of him slaving away between her thighs as her property made her panties even wetter as the image flashed in her mind. Without any fanfare she pointed Tom upstairs and told him to wait for her in her bedroom. As he walked up the stairs his hopes began to soar with every step. Perhaps now she would allow him to cum and this nightmare might end.

The sight that greeted Tom when she entered the room almost made him not regret losing. Sandra was beautiful, and now was completely naked in front of him. Her breasts were perfectly round and slightly turned up at the end and begged to have his mouth on their ripe raspbery nipples. Her legs were smooth, muscular and long and he drooled as he imagined kissing his way up her thighs. As she hopped onto the bed she lay back and opened her legs revealing the tastiest looking snatch he had ever seen. Neatly trimmed, only a small slit of fur remained on her cooch and it glistened in the light indicating she was very aroused. Her cunt lips deliciously pink, and from pure observation, sopping wet Tom felt his saliva start to drip in his mouth.

Leaning forward she cuffed Tom's wrists to either post at the foot of the bed as her golden globes dangled in front of his famished eyes. Now cuffed, he was completely immobilized, but totally entranced by the vision in front of him. Once again she opened her legs and slowly slid down to where he could reach her.

"Get to work SLAVE. If I am satisfied by your work, I may even reward you." she commanded as she turned up the intensity of the butt plug and laid back with her hands behind her head.

Tom eagerly dove into his work, running his tongue over her engorged clit and reveling in the flood of her juices hosing down his face. Within minutes the first of many orgasms shuddered through her body as her pants and groans grew louder as he licked into the night. As he continued to slurp away, she dug into his shoulders with her long nails, leaving long red marks all over his back.

Soon he could tell when she was about to cum by monitoring the intensity of her scratching and the volume of her moans, learning her body like a fine instrument. Over and over for hours he ate her to one orgasm after another another, her pleasure increasing with each trip over the edge. Soon his tongue began to lose feeling and he began to wonder when, if ever, she would be finally satisfied. After the fourteenth orgasm, that was so violent she screamed as if being eviscerated, she sat up and grabbed his dripping glazed face and whispered into his ear.

"That was the best pussy eating I have ever had! You definitely will be rewarded for your efforts!" she smiled as she pulled herself back up on the bed.

Tom began to lick his chapped lips as he prepared to finally have some relief. The constant vibrating in his ass was driving him crazy as his helpless cock was rapidly drooling a big messy puddle on the floor as he struggled against his cuffs. If he didn't cum soon, he was afraid he would lose his mind and as he stared down at his helpless purple cock dangling helplessly between his legs, he prayed she would be fast.

"Come on Sandra, time to uncuff me" he thought to himself silently, praying that she would touch his manhood.

Yawning Sandra continued "We better make that tomorrow. All that cunt licking has made me very sleepy, good night". And with those words Sandra giggled as she stroked the top of his head with her toes and turned out the light, passing out instantly while leaving the butt plug still firmly embedded inside his ass.

Tom still vibrating, throbbing, helpless and cuffed at the foot of her bed drooled more precum out onto the floor in frustration but could not move. At first, Tom wanted to scream "No!" But rightfully fearing her wrath sheepishly said, "Good night".

It was a long hard night Tom suffered. Bound naked, hard and helpless at the foot of Sandra's bed with a butt plug vibrating all night kept him perpetually aroused and prevented him getting any sleep. By morning, he was delirious with both fatigue and lust.

Sandra slept deeply. Nothing put her to sleep harder or faster than being slowly eaten to multiple orgasms as Tom had done the night before and when she slowly started to wake, she felt completely rested. Around 8:00 a.m. she lazily fully awoke and smiled at the sight of Tom throbbing pitifully at her feet.

"Morning Tom, sleep well?" she mockingly asked as she ran her toes over his face.

"Yes Mistress" came his meek raspy reply, barely audible as his throat was dry.

"Well, I promised you release this morning and so I shall keep that promise." she announced as she fastened the cockleash back on Tom and unchained him from her bed. He could barely walk as he was led downstairs into the living room and he was quite wobbly from kneeling all night. His knees and legs aching, and his throat dry from having eaten Sandra out so many times he was quite the sight. His face however was glazed with her dried nectar, and licking his lips he could still taste her juices on his face.

When they reached the living room Sandra called all of the girls into the room to witness. She then announced that it was time for Tom to have his big release, and giggling, all of the girls began to take seats in a circle around him.

Tom flushed with embarrassment as the idea of cumming in front of a room full of attractive women both excited and humiliated him but he was so horny he did not care. Two girls stepped behind Tom and forced him into a crouching position on the floor and his hopes soared as he felt

the cockring being unlocked from his testicles. While he closed his eyes anticipating the end to his delicious torment, the girls handcuffed his wrists to his ankles. "We don't want to give you any ideas about escape!" Sandra chuckled as he was locked down. Now that he was in position, Sandra stood in front of him.

"All right Tom, you are free from the cockring for 2 minutes. If I were you I would make the best of it!"

"What!" he cried. "I thought that you..."

Sandra interrupted "No way! You thought I was going to service you! HA! No Tom, I am giving you 2 minutes access to our property (as she mentioned the word property, she ran her big toe over Tom"s throbbing cock). So you better use your time wisely."

Tom could not believe it. How was he supposed to masturbate. Not only was he mortified at the prospect of jacking off in front of a room full of women, (his lust overpowered any objections he might have had on that subject), how, with his hands cuffed to his ankles, was he supposed to do it. As he looked around the room in desperation, he saw Marie slowly giving head to a banana and winking at him.

"They want me to suck myself off!" Frantically he stretched his mouth as close as he could to his penis and wished to God he had taken those yoga classes with his ex-girlfriend now. Even though he realized that they were filming this ultimate degradation, his need to empty his engorged balls was too compelling to deny.

He twisted and thrashed, desperately trying any position to reach his penis. These increasingly hilarious antics seemed to excite many of the girls and a few of them excused themselves to go relieve themselves in private. Just as he finally got the very tip of his cock in his mouth he was violently ripped away from it.

"Times up!" Marie announced.

Tom now realized that all that humiliation was for nothing. Now hornier than ever he almost began to cry in frustration. "Tom, are you not in the mood?" Sandra asked sarcastically. "Well, its time for your bath, perhaps that will perk you up." Again the cockring was attached and his wrists were uncuffed from his ankles and recuffed behind his back.

He was now led upstairs and into the communal shower. It was nothing more than one large stall with 8 or 9 shower heads and the irony of how many of his friends would have loved to be in there was not lost on him. Several of the girls fastened Toms hands above his head to some eye-rings in the ceiling and chained his legs apart as far as they would spread.

Sandra again unfastened the cockring, and for the first time in 24 hours, removed the butt plug which caused him almost to collapse.

"Wouldn't want to electrocute our property now, would we?" Sandra chuckled as the plug was removed with a large wet plop.

Other girls began to come into the shower and began to disrobe and despite the lovely sight Tom frowned. Normally this would have been a fantasy come true for him, but now it only added to his torment. Like being a starving man forced to watch a feast he cannot taste. Tom could do nothing as the parade of naked supple female flesh began to surround him.

Two girls, who Tom didn't know, approached him, soap and sponge in hand. "Time to wash up stinky boy".

Before long there were eight or nine pairs of female hands soaping and scrubbing every

inch of his body. They left no crevice untouched. The worst of it was the penis scrubbing which seemed especially vigorous. One rather attractive top heavy girl knelt before him and caressed his purple tormented cock between her soapy breasts and giggled. Seeing this and being overstimulated by so many female hands he thought he would lose his mind.

After a while the girls finally rinsed him off and began to bathe themselves. He could do nothing but hang there, throbbing and frustrated as he watched them soap up their supple breasts and run the their lathered sponges over their beautifully trimmed pussies. He could stand no more and began to struggle violently at his bonds. his gyrations causing much amusement.

Vicki, a pert little blonde with an ass one would kill for, sadistically rubbed her cheeks over his helpless cock. When he tried to penetrate her when she got close, she would move just inches out of his reach and laugh as he impotently smacked against her soapy silk ass cheeks.

After all of the girls finished their shower, they dried him off and reinserted his butt plug and reattached his cockring. Once again, he was in their power so that it was pointless to try anything after they uncuffed him. Again, they led him downstairs where

Marie was waiting with a list in her hand.

"OK Tom, here is your list of chores for today. I want you to start first with mowing the front yard."

Tom read the list and then without thinking, looked down at his naked meat hanging frustrated from his legs. He had been naked since yesterday, and now feared that his humiliation would include having to parade naked outside.

"Don't worry Tom, we promised you a uniform." Several of the other girls giggled as they realized what was coming.

"Here you go Tom" Marie said as she handed him a pair of petite thong panties. "I hope they fit."

This was worse than being naked, he thought to himself. The thong panties barely concealed any of his cock, and the silk only further tormented his hard throbbing meat as it slid around inside. The back of the panties exposed his entire ass.

As he walked outside, he blushed when he received a couple of catcalls from the neighboring sorority. Several other girls, who had been walking by, stopped and decided to watch the show as well. Before he knew it, quite a crowd had gathered to watch his humiliation.

Instead of a lawnmower, Marie had given him a pair of dull scissors to cut the grass and he quickly realized It would take all day to complete her chores. All day he would be on display for every person walking by and his humiliation would be broadcast to everyone. He could only hope that no one he knew would decide to walk down this street.

Just when he thought it couldn't get any worse, he realized that the panties they had given him were shrinking. The girls had thought of everything and since Sandra was a chemistry major, she had decided to partake of an extracurricular experiment. The panties they had given him were treated with a chemical, that when wet, shrank and eventually disintegrated.

Tom was drenched in sweat. and as he crawled around, cutting grass as fast as he could, he noticed little shreds of the only covering he had unraveling. If he didn't finish fast, he would end up naked and to make matters even worse his cock, which had finally subsided to a partial erection earlier, began to get hard again. This would only hasten the destructive process on his thong so he decided that he must concentrate on something nonsexual before his shame was fully exposed to everyone.

Some in the crowd somehow must have caught on to his predicament as their tone and mood began to change. One girl in particular began to run her hands over her breasts and between her legs every time she caught his eye. Tom tried valiantly not to look, but being a man has its disadvantages and one of those is the fact that the sight of an attractive woman touching herself is too compelling not to watch, no matter what the consequences. Before long the inevitable happened and he again had a raging hard-on and the rest of his panties disintegrated.

Now he was standing stark naked in front of them and his throbbing cock waved at the laughing crowd. When he desperately looked over at the girl who had just been tormenting him she just winked, stifled a little giggle and walked on. He would now be forced to finish this degrading task completely naked and his nudity was quickly causing quite a crowd to grow.

Just when he thought it couldn't get any worse, he felt the butt plug jump and begin to vibrate. "OH MY GOD!" he whispered to himself, as the stimulation caused him to jerk reflexively. Sandra now was on the front porch, remote in hand, staring at him with a big toothy grin. "Lets give 'em a good show now Tom" she said as she began to turn up the dials.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers
12