Poor Angel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherry leaned away from him. His face was so earnest. And beautiful. With high cheekbones and concerned eyes. She started to stroke his cock and he moaned in response, finally placing his hands on her back, inching them towards her ass.

"Sherry. I'm so glad you walked in," he said, respectfully holding her as she grinded against his boner, her fingers still rubbing its smooth, pink skin. He gently pushed her long black hair behind her shoulder, feasting his eyes on the outline of her bra under her navy blue Firwood t-shirt. "I've imagined us this close. And closer. But I could never...try it."

"Wes, this is really really a one time thing," Sherry said breathily.

Wesley squeezed her ass—hard—in response. He felt crushed and frustrated and a million other things.

"Wesley," Sherry chided, frowning, but she couldn't stop. The friction was amazing. And the visual of his engorged cock rubbing the cotton of her shorts was such a turn on. They humped each other for a while longer, until Sherry asked, "Are you getting off?"

"I'm trying to control it."

"Why?"

"Because you can ride me. How's that for an idea?" Wesley touched the hot fabric of her shorts, pressing his palm against her vulva. "You want it."

"Wes—"

Wesley buried his face into her neck, kissing and licking the soft skin under her ear as his hard cock poked against her just right, but she instantly pushed herself off and stood up. "No biting. Or licking," she said, her hazel eyes glaring at him.

"Okay. I've been a bad boy," Wesley said. He broke out into a grin. "Punish me." He gestured. "Show me how fucking tight you are, Sherry. I know Ryan and James can't get enough."

"You're not acting like the Wesley I know," she retorted, stunned by his loftiness.

"I'm not acting like the Wesley you want to know. That what you mean?"

Sherry looked up at the ceiling, as if there were answers there. But the blood had all gone down. She was throbbing with need. She pushed two of her fingers into herself, creating a dip in her shorts and panties. Even that tiny little bit of filling felt so good. "No. You're right," she sighed, closing her eyes. The tension in her thighs was unbearable. She wanted to be on him. So bad. She looked at his expectant expression. "Please be in me."

Wesley rolled his eyes as if he was already experiencing sexual ecstasy. "Holy fuck, I can't believe this is happening." He felt the ridges of his ab muscles aimlessly before he laid his head down, trying to relax himself.

From Sherry's view, she could see his attractive, muscled frame lying there on the bench. Vulnerable yet powerful. His fat cock was sprung up, there for her taking. All she had to do was climb aboard. Silently, she slipped out of her shorts and panties in one go, and then she sat on his upper thighs, one leg on either side of the narrow wooden bench. "Will your head be okay like that?" she asked.

"Don't worry about me, I am the luckiest bastard in the world." Wesley could see the size comparison, and it made him even more excited. Sherry had such a tight body. His cock in front of her looked so large, but the way she was so prepared to take it made him horny as hell.

Sherry inched herself closer, holding his cock and pulling it towards her clit. She closed her eyes and gently caressed herself there using his shaft, and then she raised herself above it, pulling the head of his cock up and down against her pussy. Tantalizingly. She stroked herself with his erect cock a few times more, reveling in her own arousal, getting wetter by the second. Then the tension came. She felt her muscles clenching and she knew she needed penetration. But she paused. She wanted to ask Wesley if he thought she was a slut. But would that come off as insecure? James had called her that. So wordlessly, she aligned his cock with her pussy and willed the thoughts away. She wished she was high or drunk. That would probably ease her mind. And that was probably what Laura did, that was what made her "funner."

"Sherry," Wesley said, his voice thick, just as his cock began entering her. He reached his hand out towards her hip bone, but then he retracted it, as if remembering Sherry's cautions, instead putting both his hands behind his head.

"STI?" Sherry exhaled quickly, just to make sure.

"No. I've only..." A low growl vibrated through Wesley's throat as Sherry put her hands on his chest, trying to shimmy his whole length into her despite her pussy's resistance. "Fucked one girl." He looked up at Sherry. Her beautiful jaw, her eyes staring at the ceiling somewhere, away from him. Could she feel how fast his heart was beating?

"One?"

"My ex. She moved away. Before you transferred here." Sherry faced him then, an expression of pure surprise. "I'm not the perv you think I am. I'm a perv with morals. Well, and standards," he explained.

"Then...should I be flattered?"

"Very."

Sherry laughed quietly, even though this irked her more. Was she making a mistake right now? Was this going to snowball into something she couldn't handle? She had always thought Wesley Darc was this loud, party animal who took girls home every weekend and banged them silly. Who even was he? She didn't know guys like him could be this chaste and heartfelt. It was like he was living a dual life. Hannah Montana.

"Hey, don't worry," Wesley said, as if he could sense the fear. "You and Ryan. I respect that. I won't...ruin you. I have morals."

"Or you'll pretend to, at least," Sherry replied.

"I pretend very hard."

Sherry smiled at him. "You feel hard."

"And how do you feel?"

"Stretched."

Wesley sighed, closing his eyes. That one word somehow brought him immense joy. It gave him a lot of validation. He was proud of his girth.

Sherry tried to sink onto him, but she didn't think she was getting the entire length. She didn't have enough force and her pussy was tight. Oh well. His thickness still satisfied her. She loved it. She couldn't even comprehend the fact that she could have had it anytime. Anytime. Wes would have been such a willing participant. Maybe it was a shame that she'd been so uncompromising and he so...restrained. But they were good people. That was what it came down to.

However... This. Now. Fucking like this. This was not what good people did.

Sherry bounced up and down, whimpers of enjoyment slipping through her open pink lips. Little by little, she was able to accommodate more of him, and it felt ferociously amazing. But he just laid there, with his hands on the back of his head, a sappy grin on his face.

"Wes," she whispered. "Why don't you thrust back?"

Wesley didn't say anything, but he looked at her for so long she blushed and continued fucking him. He wanted to fuck her back, but if anything, this was just all too dreamlike. Sherry's face was so delicate and innocent. This was the girl. This was the face he had fantasized about cumming on. The main girl he had jacked off to for how long now? And her body was perfect. He had wanted to...defile her, in a way. But everything about her was so beautiful. And this was her in the flesh. She talked, she felt, she believed in him. For some absurd reason, indulging fully in her felt wrong. He wanted her to do it how she liked. He wanted her to use him the way he had used her.

And he liked her. Her personality only made her a hundred times more intimidating.

The door opened slowly while Sherry was going at it. She slid herself up and down Wesley's pole, lathering it with her grool. But when James stepped in, she stopped, while Wesley's cock was buried in her, warming her.

"Oh, goddammit," Wesley grunted, and he placed his hand on Sherry's hip protectively, pushing her down on his cock more forcefully. She squeaked.

"What, were you stalking me?" Sherry prompted suddenly, feeling humiliated but also a little exhilarated. Perhaps she had been bitter about Laura. And seeing James see this was...an odd change of power. And very awkward. She felt Wesley's cock twitch.

"I didn't actually leave the hallway," James spoke simply, quietly, nearing them. "I waited around the corner." He smirked and gestured to them, caught in the act. "This is—" He cleared his throat. "Quite out in the open."

"It's nothing..." Sherry began, trailing off.

"...I haven't seen before?" James finished.

"If you're going to shame me, please go, and save your breath," Sherry said, trying to be as assertive as she could muster. She was trying not to think about how ridiculous this was. She was talking to James, during intercourse with someone else. And not even Ryan. This wasn't just ridiculous. This was satanic.

"How long have you been fucking Wesley?" James asked rhetorically. He knew this was her first time fucking him. He just wanted to upset her.

"She caught me jerking it to her picture. This is her way of showing mercy."

"How generous," James quipped. He walked up to them, carefree. He stared pointedly at Sherry. "I knew you couldn't resist cock, when Ryan's away, you poor. Fucking. Angel."

Sherry frowned, genuinely hurt by his words. Even if they were somewhat true. "I won't let you bully me," she said.

"You like it. You like me. Admit that," James retorted. He wasn't sure how he felt about this new situation. Her new addition of Wesley. But he had heard them through the door, all along. And he wasn't not going to take advantage of this. Of course not. She was his. Not anybody else's. And he was going to act like it.

Sherry stubbornly refused to respond, so James clutched her jaw in his hand swiftly and then he bent down and kissed her, rough at first, but then soft. Because he loved her. And that was the only way he could kiss her. Even if she was stuffed by another man's cock. Even if she fucking cut off his testicles, she was still Sherry Tandon. And James had fallen for her. Stupidly. So fantastically stupid. He couldn't help himself. He couldn't function like a normal person around her. Especially when there was the promise of sex in the air.

He let go of her face. She looked blindsided. "You're fucking him because you couldn't come to me. Because you thought you shouldn't. Because Ryan—"

"It's not Ryan. He practically told me to fuck you," Sherry spat. She looked back and forth from Wesley to James. "I'm so sorry. I'm so confused." But she was still so effing turned on. The lack of movement between her and Wesley was excruciating.

Wesley inhaled sharply, grinding into Sherry now, and she sighed involuntarily. "Does that mean, so long as you're with Ryan, he'll share you? Even if you two are married, he'll—"

"I'm not his to share. I'm my own person, you know," Sherry said. Then she twisted her mouth. "I don't know. I know what you mean, though." She squinted. Her fingers tightened on Wesley's abs.

"Okay. We don't have eternity to spare. The period will be up in forty minutes." James ran his hand through Sherry's smooth black hair, dropping his eyes to her body. She was still wearing her top. "You're not going to let him have the full experience?"

Sherry glared at him, before she leaned away from his touch and obliged, taking off her t-shirt. James unclasped her bra and took it off her, sending it across the changing room, revealing her perky breasts, two dark pink nipples. Flawless.

Since James had just kissed Sherry, Wesley figured she had no choice but to succumb to his whole desire, too. Her rules could go fly out the window. He grabbed her by the arm and brought her mouth to his, rolling his tongue against hers. So wet and delicious, like he'd always imagined. He put his hand on her back, over her thick hair, and soon he was thrusting in her loudly and kissing her O shaped mouth at the same time. James could see and hear the smack of every balls deep penetration. And he wanted it. Wanted her. So he did what no man should do to their friend—he swooped his hands in, tight onto her waist and carried her off Wesley without warning, tossing her against the wall of lockers. She was so lightweight. So manipulatable. He kicked one of the other benches against the lockers and hoisted her up on it. She stood there, startled and pink in the cheeks. Her heart pattered like a hummingbird's. She stuck her ass out, her pussy freshly sore from Wesley's beating. And James undid his pants faster than he ever thought possible.

"Ready?" James asked, slightly bending his knees to angle his cock towards her folds, holding Sherry's right thigh so she couldn't move away.

Sherry felt like crying. She just wanted to be fucked. Was that so hard, today?

"Sherry," James said, almost like a yelp. He hated how desperate he sounded. But it would stay between these four walls, and that was somewhat of a reassurance.

"Ready," she said.

"Fuck you, fucking tease," James murmured. Angry. Frustrated. Sherry could tell just how much he was grasping at straws with her. In a good way. A good sex kind of way.

Sherry was wearing sneakers. And nothing else. She tiptoed anyway, so he could have more access. James pressed her body into the lockers and parted her ass cheeks with his hands to admire the view, finally piercing his cock through that tight little cunt of hers. She moaned and grabbed the two closest locks, burying her nose against a locker door. Her hot exhalations were smothering. He moved quickly, and he held her stomach, which was flat—how was it always flat? Smooth? Perfect? She was fucking irresistible.

This was the first time in a long time he had had her, and it was like the first time all over again. He couldn't control himself. He couldn't be considerate of her. He lifted her momentarily, her feet not touching anything, almost smashing her head into the lockers. He did everything. He maneuvered her hips, forcing her to grind on him as he screwed her. He was rough. Unrelenting. Controlling. And she screamed, squealed—all encouragement. He squeezed her breast, hard enough that she tried to pry his fingers off. Everything. Too hard.

"James, James—"

James roughly pushed the back of her neck, a fistful of hair, her forehead against the locker. He finally let go of her breast but slammed his meat into her again and again, forcing her elbows to hit metal.

"You're bruising me," she cried.

"Aw, poor angel," James said absentmindedly. All he could think about right now was his cock, and how he was getting what he wanted. Ryan Daney wasn't even going to stop him. Hilarious.

Wesley stood by, watching James's maniacal fucking. He was treating her like a toy built to please him.

Every time James filled her completely, Sherry felt euphoria. And every time he pulled out, the anticipation for him again was orgasmic. Something about him, his cock, felt so incredible. He was the best fit, the best fuck. But her bony elbows throbbed from the painful impact, and her face was smushed, her hair a mess. He was fucking her like a beast and all she could do was tremble and be held.

"You're going to keep being my cum dumpster. Do you hear that, angel? You're going to be that until you get the fuck out of Anchorage."

Sherry shivered. Her mouth gaped open. She didn't know what to say to that. She couldn't think about what he meant. "I'm gonna cum."

"Yeah?" James sped up, much to Sherry's pleasure. He loved the sight of his large cock sliding in and out of her, and her wetness coating him. He could marry this view. This feeling. This...girl.

"Yeah. I... I love when you make me cum," Sherry said, reaching her high. She felt so free, even though she was attached to James. Her muscles clenched onto his cock, rivers of energy shaking through her pussy. But he took it away and pounded it back in, took it away and then in. Her muscles spasmed, the g spot orgasm rippling through her insides like a gush of ocean tide and a million tiny pleasure prickles somersaulting everywhere. "Ohh!" she moaned. She fell backwards onto his cock again and he dutifully sandwiched her back between the lockers and the heat of his body, where she could do nothing but feel the release. It burned her face and reached her toes. Like blue fire, tingling.

James took his cock out of her after she finished orgasming, immediately crouching and licking her juices up, his wet tongue flicking against her. "Wes," he waved, in a good mood now. "You should get a taste of her, too."

Wesley bent his knees, his cock still engorged, and he planted his face in Sherry's ass, sucking and tonguing her twitching pussy and clit. "Oh, god," she said, holding onto the locker locks. Clanging them. Wesley continued, trying to taste every inch of her soft, sensitive skin. His tongue slid along the ridges of her pussy, the heat of his breath and the hot sensation of post-orgasm tightness combined were unbearable. She tried to wiggle away, despite Wesley's hold on her thighs.

"Just...fuck me with your cock, Wes—" Sherry gasped, her voice raspy and her eyes shut. "I... I want..." She felt Wesley's hands leave her, and then James gently picked her up and set her feet down on the floor. She wobbled, dizzy, but nothing could hurt her and she knew that—she was under the care of two strong guys overwhelmed with nothing but a steady, dominating lust. James took her hand and placed it at the base of his cock, and she obediently lowered her face towards it, Wesley behind her now. The head of Wesley's cock pressed up against her cunt, an agonizingly slow rub, as he held her hips. "Please," she whispered.

James caressed Sherry's face with his hand as his penis pointed at her perfect lips. The anticipation was killing him, but he waited, as Wesley pushed her open, going in a centimeter deep.

Sherry wanted to say "yes," but instead she blurted, "Do you think less of me?" and then a sexy "Ohh" floated out of her mouth, Wesley shoving half his length in her.

"No. I only think you're beautiful," James replied, staring at her in her entirety.

Sherry blushed, her eyes shiny and bright-with tears. She didn't say anything back to that, but she did her best to try and give James pleasure, kissing his cock adoringly, suckling it. The memory of her first time sucking him off flashed in her mind, fresh. And she was nervous, but at the same time she couldn't be, or Wesley wouldn't be able to fuck her as deeply as she wanted him to. Wesley was now fully in, his width stretching her incredibly, and he began hammering in and out of her, one of his hands feeling her smooth abdomen, the other grasping her waist. This was the dream beyond dreams. James was right. Sherry was the most beautiful girl he had ever set eyes on, and she was letting him fuck her. She was letting him fucking fuck her. And she felt amazing. He felt amazing.

The walls of her pussy pulled tight around him as he sank his cock in deep. Their combined heat encompassed him, and he groaned, his eyes open but only slightly. He shook her onto him before pulling out and plunging his cock back in. He could see a hint of her small, delicate breasts jiggling. She looked so cute and perfect. Her spine was beautiful. The crease that ran elegantly up her back was beautiful. Her dark hair was messed, but beautiful. And the way she took him so willingly, so wet, was bliss. Her enjoyment made it all a hundred times better.

Wesley's strokes became quick as he neared orgasm, and Sherry's mouth was being forced onto James's cock from the impact. She fondled James's ballsack lightly with her hand, trying to deepthroat him—but she didn't think she was doing a very good job. It was okay though, because at this point, James was about to cum anyway—it didn't really matter what Sherry was doing, the fact that she was there, naked, touching him, was all he needed. In fact, nothing she did was un-sexy to James. How could she be? He was blinded by love, always had been. He hated how he loved her. But it was too late to stop.

Wesley was so overtaken by the moment that he forgot his manners completely. He came inside her, just a little bit, jizzing in her hot, inviting pussy. Then he took his cock out, and he could see it spasming still, and then he sprayed the rest of his cum on her ass and up her small little backside. "Oh, holy fuck," he cried. The release. So good.