Poor Angel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few seconds passed before James pushed his enormous cock aggressively into Sherry's tight throat, and then he pulled back, shooting his load onto her tongue. There was so much of it. It tasted bitter.

"Swallow, baby," James said gruffly. "All of it." He took himself out of her mouth and she closed her lips, but he could tell she was holding it in her mouth. She shook her head. "Yes," he goaded. "Sherry. Swallow. Come on."

Wesley let go of her and she dropped to her knees, James's cum on her tongue inside her mouth, her own saliva gathering. She wanted to spit it out, but James crouched in front of her, looking her in the eye, and she did it. She swallowed his cum. She shot him the middle finger. "I'm not doing that ever again. I'm serious, James."

James just smiled, leaning in to kiss her, but she reached her hand out and covered the lower half of his face with it. "Don't kiss me, can't you see—I'm out of breath."

James's smile got wider, amused by her panting. He noticed her left breast was still a bit red from how tightly he'd squeezed it prior. Nevermind. He took hold of her wrist and slipped her three fingers into his mouth, sucking on them.

Sherry watched him do this, utterly embarrassed.

Then she felt Wesley run a towel over her back, cleaning his cum off the back of her body. James took her fingers out of his mouth and, never losing eye contact with her, said, "I'd lick all of you. If I had time." Then he pulled Sherry up to stand with him. "Up you get," he said. "Get dressed." He let his hand touch her hips and give a light squeeze of her ass.

Sherry wanted to glare at him but she felt she didn't even have the energy for that. She was spent. "Gotta pee," Sherry murmured, scrambling to the toilet.

In her absence, Wesley and James met eyes for a millisecond before grabbing their own clothes and putting them back on. It was strange, what had just transpired. James could have regretted it, if he made himself think hard enough.

Wesley felt worried. He looked down the hall until Sherry emerged, still naked. Wow. He couldn't believe he had fucked that. Her figure was eternally sexy. Her skin was smooth. Her face was. Sherry. Sherry. Sherry.

"Sherry."

Sherry stood still, staring back at the boys. They were dressed now, and she was on show. She was always on show, wasn't she? Even clothed, she realized, Wesley and James had imagined her naked a million times over. She tried to act nonchalant. "Yes, Wesley?" she said.

"Wow." Wesley stared.

James snapped out of it first. "Time is running out," he said. He took Sherry's hand and pulled her gently to where her shorts and panties were on the floor. She did the rest, silently.

"We gotta get out of here," James reasoned, and since they were all clothed now, he ushered them out the change room door and into the hall, where Sherry panicked.

"I'm sorry," she cried. She couldn't believe what they had done, and the pain and confusion was rushing back. "So sorry."

"Shh." Wesley lovingly pushed her to keep walking, drawing soothing little circles on her neck and shoulder.

In contrast, James snorted. "Shut the fuck up, Sherry. You have to live with your choices."

Tears fell from Sherry's eyes. "I hate you James."

That hurt, and James halted mid-step. Wesley eyed him, shaking his head.

"Fine," James said. And he stormed off, leaving the love of his life behind.

It was sad, but no one could hurt James Rios like she could.