All Comments on 'Poor Barry'

by tw_holt

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Bluebomber5Bluebomber5almost 8 years ago
A sweet story

I really enjoyed this one, something about it just warmed my heart. I really have always liked stories that emphasized love and longing for something just outside your grasp. You capture that feeling really nicely here. I remembered these characters from September's catalysts, which also added to the reading experience. I do have to ask about Wendy's baby, the one Ulysses fathered. I gathered that you avoided referencing other stories directly in this one to make it easier for new readers to get into it, which is why I'm sure you didn't mention Barry had had sex with Wendy before, but the baby vanishing seemed kinda odd.

I also liked the whole Person from Porlock thing you had going on with the neighbour Mon. I just realized she herself would make fascinating character for a story, an oblivious woman surronded by incestous neigbours who just isn't able to realize what's going on. Definitely a humorous angle can be played off that one, especially if she had son who was not so oblivious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Finer Points in Grammar

People lay; things lie. Prepositional pronouns include me, her, him, them; they follow prepositions like at, in, to, with, etc.. Example: He gave the book TO my mother and ME. See the connection?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

don't like the idea that she slept with wade at all.. He only slept with the aunts cause his mom was getting him all hot and bothered and blowing him off. The tryst with wade blew it for me.

gunner212gunner212almost 8 years ago
Grammar

Ignore the anonymous about the grammar. To me, the story should be good enough to hold a reader's interest to the end to see how it all plays out, and you did just that. You included warmth, affection, love, and some disappointment along the way. If your story is spellbinding, a reader will overlook a few errors in grammar. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love the story

Love this story. Like most of them actually. Though many are a lot darker than this. Nice to see something lighthearted. I actually know who you are Tiffany. But I like these stories so I will keep your secret.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ugly man thing

He liked that the son fucking his aunts but he don't like that the mother sleeping with another man lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your comment is out of place and inticative of you being a poor hearted person. I hope I am wrong about you.

I've chanced upon this story a couple of times and avoided reading it because of your comment.

1st of all, he only had sex with one of his aunts at the point he felt jealous. He was single at the time. His Mom had TJ and was not missing sex or felt unwanted.

At the "Jealusy" insident and after all the effort he had put, his mom broke flirting with him when her neighbor lady friend came only to resume flirting, BUT, with his cousin Wade and did it in front of him even before her friend left. He saw his aunt urging her son-lover to be more agressive and his cousin Wade slapped his mom's ass even before her friend left and of course continued after she left. It was like saying to him "I don't have a problem with incest. I just like everybody else better than you. I flirt in front of you because I don't see you as a man, but, I see your cousin Wade as a Man."

Of course, Brandy character was a normal person, Unlike You, and received the message and felt put off and jealous as any nolmal person with any shred of self decensy would do.

Aslo, his aunt should tell him her advice before sending his mom to fuck her son in order to work up the courage to seduce him. His Mom night fucking Wade while pretenting its' her son amounted to nothing since Barry took his Mom to bed before she had the chance to seduce him. Probably his aunt and wanted to fuck Barry and was looking for an excuse to cheat on her son.

I don't know what kind of person, man or woman, feels good when the person they are in love with treats them so bad. Maybe disturbed persons who would call his healthy, fair and well placed jealousy "Ungly man thing". Persons who would hide behide the curtain to watch their beloved getting fucked in the ass and owned by an ungly random track driver while jerking in silence. There are a lot of those people because there are a lot of those cuckold stories here in Literotica. So, Go read them and avoid comments that give the wrong impresion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Moms getting fucked

Well it happened to my mom where she was lying on the couch in her night gown.watching TV and she didn'the realize one of her huge tits fell out.her tits are double ee's big dark brown nipples too.I said looks like one of your brown eyes are peaking out and she looked tried to push her tits.when back in but it fell out again so I walked up got on my knees and grabbed and stuck her nipples in my mouth and started sucking it.pulled away in shock and I said what and her mouth was wide open.told her I always wanted to do that to you.so I touched her tit she just layer there so I decided to open her night gown and when I did she just said like what you see and I said yes and she told me are you planning on fucking me too.then I stood up took off my clothes and got on top shoved my cock up in her cunt one hard shove and she screamed not so hard your too big said sorry but that hairy cunt of yours just got me Horner and the sametime I was bottomed out in her.told her get ready your going to get fucked hard and me deposit my cum in you and your going to be walking bow legged and with that I fucked real hard she started Cumming then I let go big load in her cunt.once I pulled out saw it leaking out of her cunt.told her you want see all that cum coming out of your cunt.she told me well looks like I am going to bed with a well fucked cunt and your sleeping with me too.I wake up in the middle of the night and roll over on her back and shoved in her start fucking her let go move sperm in her and the room smelt like sex too.let's put it this way her and myself we fucked all day and walked around house naked with cum leaking between her legs.she then told me she wanted me and my friends to gangbang her and I said I know who to get.well got 10 of my friends and we banged her real good she had marks on her plus covered in sperm face hair and body.once they left she said that was good and said she was sore.said good then I told her about aunt Rachel she said what about her.said my friends and I gangbanged her too in her living room I was the first one to shove my cock up in her cunt and when I did she said don'the cum in me not protected mom said didn'the any of your friends use condoms no and when I came in her told me don'the cum and that's when I said to late.once I pulled out of told my friends fuck her bareback and we did and by the time we finished in her and on her she looked like she got fucked real good.once they left I looked at her and said I hope I got you pregnant too.well just to let you know my aunt did get pregnant by me and so did my mom.i'm so proud got two milfs sisters pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

A silly, fun, kind of sweet story. I enjoyed it quite a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
you fucked this story man on page 3 .u jst dropped my interest from there

you fucked this story man on page 3 .u jst dropped my interest from there

redlion75redlion75about 6 years ago
Duh

How damn dumb could she be when he is trying to do everything he can to be with her.then Wendy telling her to fuck wade when everyone but brandy knows Barry was miserable watching her go off with someone else

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More?

This really is a great story but i'd love some more chapter. even one more would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sick story

1 star for the D/d

alo0ozalo0ozabout 4 years ago
Did not like how they ended up together

The ending is alright, but the way things progressed is not likable

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
Cute

Good idea okay execution. All in all, a cute funny little tale.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

As a romantic, I truly felt and believed in this story. I honestly felt how angry, disappointed and discouraged Barry felt. I assumed that the mother, being more mature, experienced in life, and having some understand of her son's id and ego, would have picked up in has actions and emotions sooner Oh well, better late than never. I wonder what would have happened if Barry had found a job and attempted to move out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars again. One thing you missed out. Each night you mentioned the couples were fucking and Barry alone but not once did you say whether mom and tj fucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous