All Comments on 'Poor Becca Ch. 04'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Will there be more

A great series so far, I hope your imagination is up to writing some further chapters in Beccas journey?

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 6 years ago
Poor Becca no longer...

The title might have qualified for the first and maybe the second chapter, but Becca seems to be able to land on her feet more and more.

As a 'descent into...' type story goes, I'm really enjoying this one.

You manage to balance both the rawness of the sex itself with the rawness of the feelings and emotions involved excellently.

This is not something everybody knows how to do, but it's definitely something that tends to make stories more vivid, more visceral and you do it well.

Can't wait to see where this story goes next.

Congrats, you've got an excellent story on your hands here.

diamondphdiamondphover 6 years ago

A really hot set of stories. Well done. Maybe Becca could be indiscreet again and find her mother on the receiving end of punishment.

josephstevensjosephstevensover 5 years ago
Better, still..

Brilliant addition to previous chapters...cannot think what comes next! No need to restrain her now, she is into it all they can and will do...totally compliant.

Good writing, draws the reader in, feel as if we are there!

Freetime45Freetime45about 5 years ago
Miss Becca?

That was a great role reversal.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Superb

I admit to skipping over the guy bits, but your lesbian scenes are superb. The role reversal was well executed, and I look forward to learning more of Lexa’s Backstory.

Lic2pleaseLic2pleaseover 3 years ago
WOW

I’m speechless

That doesn’t happen often

Bravo

R

k k l l

CheerfulVoidCheerfulVoidalmost 3 years ago

Holy shit, this one was hot. I discovered your stories last week and I've been enjoying them, but you really outdid yourself here. Lexa screaming "Rape me" over and over again will definitely stay with me for some time. I might go to hell for enjoying that, but I suppose I won't be the only one. Thanks again for sharing, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

tristantrotskytristantrotskyabout 1 month ago

Delightful to see Poor Becca taking more control of her sexual life, and enjoying her new adventures. The roudabout-fuck is a novel innovation that highlights this wonderful episode. Has this device been used in Porn...? If not, maybe Becca should take out a patent?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES