Poor Becca Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,623 Followers

"Mhmmmm," I moaned, seductively.

I got on the bed and mirrored her position, kneeling in front of her. I kissed her softly, putting my hand to her cheek. My other hand reached round her back and unclipped her bra with a snap of my fingers. Her tits sprang free with a soft moan from her lips. She wiggled the bra off her shoulders and threw it towards the door. I felt her tits jiggle and brush against mine as she pulled my closer and explored my mouth with her tongue. It was warm and wet and we fought for domination, gently biting each other's lips. Her boobs were soft and smooth against mine, as we bumped them into each other.

I suddenly felt a buzzing between my legs and realised that she'd got a bullet vibe and was trying to locate my clit. I opened my legs for her and she found my sex button straight away.

"Let's get you nice and relaxed Becca," she whispered, pushing the vibe onto my clit harder.

"Fuck I'll cum quickly if you keep that up," I said.

"Not yet," she said, moving the vibe down across my lips and into my pussy.

She moved it slowly in and out and then back up my dripping slit, stopping short of my clit.

We continued to kiss as she moved the vibe slowly up and down my vulva, teasing the entrance to my hole and teasing my throbbing clit. I felt ready to explode. She took the vibe lower, past my hole and onto my perineum, getting dangerously close to my asshole. My cunt was leaking constantly now and her fingers and the vibe were coated in my juices. She went lower still, gently teasing my ass hole. This felt unbelievable as the vibrations hit my anus giving me a whole new sense of pleasure.

I stopped kissing her and threw my head back.

"Oh...My...Fucking...God," I gasped, as she kissed my neck.

"Feels good doesn't it?"

"Fuck yeah."

"Are you going to cum already Becca?"

"I'm getting there. Put it back on my clit."

"Not yet. Roll onto your front and stick your ass in the air," she ordered, throwing three pillows at me.

I rolled over and pushed the pillows underneath me and laid on top of them. My ass was pushed high and I parted my legs for her. She shuffled up to me and spread my ass cheeks apart. I felt her breath against my exposed holes. She kissed me gently, first on both cheeks, then my perineum, then on my anus. It felt amazing. She held my cheeks apart and softly licked my asshole, delving her pointed tongue inside my star shaped outer hole.

"This is so dirty," I gasped, "the things you do to me."

I could hear the vibe buzzing and looked round to see where it had gone. Lexa had it stuffed between her legs, right against her bulging yoga pants, which were now even darker in colour. She was juicing up inside her clothing even more than before. She was loving this as much as me.

She reached across and picked up the lube, squeezing it directly onto my ass. She took the vibe from between her legs and put it against my anus.

It was like an electric shock up my spine.

"Relax, I'm going to fuck your ass with it," she whispered.

I felt it push into me, through the puddle of lube and into my outer hole. She didn't stop this time, she pushed it straight in. I squealed a little as it was bigger than the balloon spout.

"Relax," she said again.

"Ow," I squeaked.

It felt like my ass was on fire, it was stinging, but the vibrations were definitely helping. She stopped moving, to let me get used to it.

"How is it?"

"A little painful, but it's a nice pain."

"The pain will pass," she said, kissing my ass cheek, "just sit there a minute and get used to it."

She was right, the pain was getting less and I felt more relaxed. The vibrations were strong and a new feeling for me in such a forbidden place.

Lexa reach over and picked up the other bullet vibe. She switched it on and rubbed it along my silky smooth slit. She avoided my clit and teased my fuck hole with it.

"Fuck! That feels so good."

She pulled the vibrator from my ass slowly and then back in, stating to fuck me with it. I felt like such a slut, lying in this position with my fuck holes exposed to her, while she violated my body.

"How's it feel now?"

"Better," I said "less painful.

"A little longer with this and then we'll try something bigger," she said.

She fucked my ass hole slowly with the bullet, continuing to tease the entrance to my cunt. I was so turned on I was dripping onto the bed sheets. It was different to having my pussy fucked. It was a slow intense build up of raw filthy sex. I thought it was very psychological having her do this to me. It was like being dominated in the best way possible. She was in total control of my most intimate areas, one of which had never had anything inside it. It was almost like being a virgin all over again. She was gentle, even though she was doing such a disgusting act.

"Wow, I've certainly got your cooch nice and wet," she said, "and this vibe slips in and out of your ass with ease now. Time for something slightly bigger."

"Go slow," I begged.

"I will, don't worry," she whispered, "How about this?"

She removed the vibe from my ass and I felt her pushing two fingers inside me.

They slipped in with ease, up to her knuckles and I gasped and breathed deeply as she stretched me open. It was painful again, but in a nice erotic way.

"Is that OK?" she asked.

"Yes, its fine."

She slowly withdrew and then started to fuck my ass with them. Each time she slid them in she held her fingers close together. When she pulled them out she spread them slightly, stretching my anal muscles. Her expertise was sensational as she slowly stretched my hole bigger, like stretching an elastic band to take the tension out of it. She was actually massaging my anus and it felt like nothing on earth.

"That's it Becca, good girl, let me loosen up your tight little hole, relax into to it, enjoy the feeling of my fingers in your ass."

I felt the first glimmer of an orgasm since she started her assault on my ass. Only slight, but it was there.

She slipped her fingers out and quickly went to her case and fetched a dildo. It was a replica cock of average size, maybe six inches long and an inch or so thick. It had fake balls and the whole thing was made of a rubber material. She lubed it up and pushed it up against my butt hole.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Mmhhhmm," I nodded, actually wanting it in my ass.

She pushed in quickly in one stroke as I took the bigger shaft, balls deep.

I screamed out in pain, as my anus stretched further than ever before. I pushed forward on the bed to try and get away from it, but she kept the pressure on and it stayed inside me.

"Take the pain," she said, "enjoy it, it will pass."

I lay there not moving, my eyes watering at the intense burning sensation.

"Fuck! It's too big. Take it out. Take it out," I panted.

She kept it there.

"Relax, it will go off on in second."

She was so gentle and concise, like she'd experienced this a thousand times. With every passing second the pain got less and it felt more bearable.

"Better?"

"Yes, I think so," I panted, breathing long and deeply.

"Push your ass back up to me," she said.

I obeyed and got back to my doggy position. Lexa move up behind me and positioned the dildo on her pubic bone, as though it was part of her own body.

"I'll hold it still and you can pull forward," she said reassuringly, " I want you to fuck yourself with it, as if it were my cock."

I pulled forward with Lexa holding the dildo in position and it started to withdraw from my ass. The feeling was indescribable.

"Stop," she said, as it almost slipped out, "now push back to me."

I pushed back towards her arching my back and taking the pain as it spread me open and slid back in.

"Ow fuck!"

"You've got to relax more Becca sweetie. That's why it's hurting. Relax as though you're back on the toilet."

I pulled forward and again and straight back. It felt a little easier and more pleasurable.

"That's better, do it again."

I repeated it, as I started to feel more comfortable and my ass seemed to accept the foreign object I was forcing inside it.

"Wow, that feels better," I said, sliding it out and back in again.

She poured more lube onto my ass.

"Can I fuck you with it now?" she asked.

"Yes, but please be gentle."

She moved forward into me, driving the cock into my super tight passage. It felt so fucking dirty to have her defile my ass. She reached for the bullet vibe and pushed it against my labia. I felt how dripping wet I was as the vibrations got nearer to my clit. She pulled away again, and the cock slid out about half way, then she pushed back in. It felt so good and her attention on my pussy lips was driving me insane.

"We're almost done with the training," she said, "just one more thing to try."

She pulled back and the dildo slipped out of my ass.

"We need to get you used to the initial penetration," she said, "men love sliding it all the way out and then watching your hole expand and feeling it grip their cock as they ass fuck you."

"OK," I said, "I'll give it a try."

"Reach back and spread your cheeks for me."

I reached back with both hands and spread my butt cheeks, as the vibe continued to give me pleasure. She pushed into me in a long slow stroke and then all the way back out again. It felt tight, but I managed to control my muscle spasm and keep relaxed.

"Is that Ok Becca?"

"Mmmmmm do it again."

"Oh I think the dirty bitch likes it," she giggled.

She pushed it back into me, I felt my hole expand and then contract as she withdrew it. She did it again, faster and harder this time. I felt the flicker inside my belly and knew I was getting close to climax.

"Fuck, that feels so good," I gasped, no longer thinking about the pain.

"I told you there's a lot of nerve endings down there, didn't I? Feels like nothing else, does it?"

"Put that vibrator on my clit and I think I'll cum," I said in between her thrusts.

She was now fucking me hard and deep, occasionally pulling right out and then forcing my asshole open again as she pushed into me.

"Do you want to cum Becca?"

"Fuck yes, make me cum, fuck my ass."

"You fucking dirty little anal whore," she cursed, "take that cock in your ass."

"Please play with my clit, make me cum," I panted.

"Not yet bitch."

"Please put the vibe on my clit, make me cum."

She pulled the cock out of my ass, removed the vibe and stopped.

"No! Put it back in, I'm so close, Don't stop. Fuck my ass."

She drove the cock back into me, balls deep and at the same time pressed the vibe against my throbbing clit. My reaction was instant as my orgasm struck me like lightning. I squealed into the bed sheets as my ass and pussy contracted over and over. She kept fucking my ass and pushed the vibe against my clit even harder. This sent stronger vibrations through my body and I squealed again, gushing cunt juice all over her hand. It was dripping out of me in a constant river wetting my thighs. I thought I would pass out from such extreme pleasure. She finally released me and I flopped forward onto the bed and the dildo slipped out of my swollen ass.

"Holy fucking shit!" I gasped.

I lay there convulsing on the bed, gripping the sheets in my fists, panting like a dog.

I heard Lexa giggling behind me, obviously very pleased with herself.

"Fucking hell Becca, you came like a waterfall. I told you it was and intense climax, from anal."

I lay there with my eyes closed, trying to recover.

"You're going to be great on film, taking four cocks in the ass."

I heard what she said, but I was in the afterglow of a mind blowing orgasm and didn't care.

She moved over and knelt next to me with my head between her legs.

"Are you alright?" she asked, sounding concerned.

"Mmmmhhhmmmm," I murmured, "Amazing."

She brushed the hair from my cheek and I opened my eyes. I had a perfect view between her legs. She was utterly soaked, through her yoga pants. She must have virtually had an orgasm, herself. I put my head on her thigh and got a sniff of her pheromones emanating from her overheated cunt.

"You smell amazing Miss Lexa. Have you cum in your pants?"

"Not far off," she sniggered, "I get super wet when I make a girl cum."

"You're not kidding," I said, "I'd love to taste you."

"Not right now dirty girl. You did really great Becca. You listened to my instructions well. Like I said, it's all about relaxing and stretching your muscles slowly."

"Thank you," I said, closing my eyes again.

"No need to thank me," she said, getting up, "You can thank me by coming next door and taking a proper cock in the ass. I have a treat set up just for you."

She went over to her case as I sat up, feeling light headed.

"Is my asshole back to normal?" I asked trying to see for myself.

"Of course it is, stupid girl," she replied, "It wasn't stretched that far."

I watched as she slid her wet yoga pants down. She did it so slowly, that her gooey pussy juice clung to the fabric and left strings of her cum clinging to her legs. I'd never seen a woman get so wet from pleasuring another person. She really had got off to it.

She saw me looking and shrugged, as she stepped out of the pants and left them in a wet heap on the floor. I swear I could smell her scent from three metres away.

She picked up her skirt and slipped it on, without panties. She winked at me. I giggled. She put her bra on and her white blouse and went to the bathroom. I sat on the edge of bed waiting for her. She was gone a few seconds and came back looking pristine once more. Her hair was immaculate and she'd obviously wiped between her legs as the slimy mess was gone. She was dressed and ready for filming. I guessed the training was over.

"I can't go in there looking a mess. Can I?" she laughed.

"You're still leaking," I said, looking at the dribble of her juice running down the inside of her leg.

"Fuck it! You see what you do to me Becca," she said, "You've got me all wet and horny. I might as well put my lubrication to good use."

She went to her case and pickup up a silver object. It was about three inches long and looked like a miniature torpedo. I recognized it when she got nearer, it was metal butt plug. It was shaped like a tear drop, tapered one end, then fat in the middle and then wasted in at the neck with a flat section at the other end. The flat end had a red coloured gem stone in the shape of a heart.

She put one leg on the bed and bent forward, holding the butt plug out to me.

"Would you mind, sticking this in my ass Becca?" she asked, lifting her skirt to allow me access, "Stick it in my pussy first to lubricate it, it seems a shame for my juices to go to waste."

I took the plug from her. It was super smooth and felt cold and heavy. The fat section looked wider than what I had taken in my ass, but the wasted section was only thin. I put it against her wet cunt and pushed. Her fuck hole sucked it inside after it got past the fat taper. There was very little friction and it slipped in easily. I twisted it around to coat it in her slime and then pulled it out with a loud sucking noise as her pussy let it go.

"Do I just push it in your ass?" I asked, lining it up with her puckered, pink hole.

"Yes its fine. I've had bigger things than that in there," she laughed, "I like the feeling of it inside me, holding me open. I may as well get some pleasure while you're taking an ass fucking."

I pushed hard and watched her butt hole spread open further that it should. She didn't even flinch.

I kept pushing until her ass hole gave way and pulled it inside. It was mesmerising. She picked up the towel, hitched her skirt up at the front and spread her pussy lips open. She was still dripping wet. She used the towel to dry herself, pushing the material inside her cooch to mop up as much as she could reach.

"That should keep it from dripping for a while," she said, "I really don't like wearing panties, I like to feel free down there. Besides I want to have some fun myself."

She moved off the bed and bent over in front of me, showing me the gem stone poking out from between her crack.

"Fuck! That's sexy," I said, under my breath.

"Glad you like it," she replied, moving back to the case, "I've got one for you too."

She produced another silver butt plug from the case. This one was different to hers. It had a long furry tail attached to it. The tail was black and about two feet long.

"Bend over," she commanded.

She lubed it up as I bent over and put one leg on the bed, parting my cheeks. I felt the cold steel against my anus and she pushed it in. It slipped inside me and I felt my ass gripping the thinner section as the fat section kept it in place. The fur tail brushed the inside of my thighs and tickled my perineum.

"Foxy Becca," Lexa sniggered, wiping her hands on the towel, "give us a twirl."

I giggled and spun my naked body round for her, feeling my tail spin out and tug slightly on my anus. I looked at myself in the mirror, moving side to side. It looked as sexy as it felt.

"Wow, where did you get this?" I asked, "I want one."

"You can keep that one, after the show." she said, "I need you to wear this as well though."

She produced the familiar white, leather studded dog collar and leash.

"Sorry," she said, tipping her head to the side apologetically, "it's for the show."

"Its fine," I said, "I quite like it actually, it feels kind of slutty."

She strapped it to my neck and I got on all fours like a dog. I wiggled my ass to make my butt plug tail wag. Lexa thought it was hilarious.

"Time for you to pay your debt Becca, come on follow me."

I started to feel nervous again. Training with Lexa was one thing, taking four cocks in the ass was going to be something else. I followed her out the door and down a corridor for about fifty metres. I felt vulnerable crawling around naked, but she made me feel at ease by walking ahead, lifting the back of her skirt and flashing her plug at me. I giggled at her. She suddenly went into business mode as we approached the door at the end of the corridor. She opened the it and I followed her inside.

The room was similar to the filming rooms I'd been in previously. Lots of cameras and video screens, all brightly lit. In the centre of the room was a weird padded circular piece of furniture. It was the size of a large coffee table and had a raised centre section. It looked similar to large tiered wedding cake or a top hat and was standing about waist height. An ideal height for fucking someone on all fours, I thought to myself. There was a cream leather sofa and two matching chairs in the corner of the room. Four men were sat down and turned in our direction as we entered.

"This is Becca," announced Lexa, gesturing in my direction, "she's going to be your play toy for the rest of the evening."

The four men stood up and moved to the centre of the room. We all arrived at the top hat furniture together. They were wearing tight white boxer shorts and nothing else. All of them were good looking men, in their own way. One had a pony tail, one had amazing abs, one had a shaved head and the last one had piercing blue eyes. They lined up in front of the top hat like soldiers on parade.

I was looking at their bulges to see if they had huge cocks. I was fearful that Lexa may have lied to me about the size of their manhood, I wouldn't have put it past her to coerce me in and then abuse me. They looked semi hard so it was difficult to tell.

"They don't look very hard for you Becca," she said, also looking at the packages, "why don't you give them a hand."

I crawled over to the guy with the pony tail and knelt in front of him.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,623 Followers