Poor Becca Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you."

"The pain was only temporary, but I hope there's no lasting damage to my anus. They really did give me a rough fucking."

"The swelling and soreness will go down in a couple of days, then you'll be good as new," she said reassuring me and putting her hand on my thigh, "I needed you to take a rough pounding for the cameras, we still have our clients to think about. They really like you Becca."

"Glad to hear it," I said, sarcastically, "Are we done now?"

"In here? Yes," she said, looking around the room, "But let's go back to your room shall we."

She winked at me and spread her legs open.

"Feel how wet I am now," she said, raising her skirt a little.

I saw a flash of her Butt plug, still in place as I slid my finger inside her snatch.

"Mmmmmm you juicy slut," I said, sucking my finger, "let's go."

We walked back to my room and she locked the door behind us.

"Here we are again Becca, all alone," she said, seductively.

"I feel really sore Miss Lexa, I'm not sure I can take another fucking."

"That's OK sweetie, you don't have to, but I want you to fuck me."

"How? Do you want me to go down on you or use my fingers, " I asked, still horny despite my discomfort.

She walked over to her case and picked up a black leather harness with two large dildos attached to it.

"Put this on and fuck me with it, but eat my pussy first, I know you're dying to taste me."

She handed me the strap on, stripped off and got on the bed. The pillows were still in position, stacked up from I had used them earlier. She bent over them showing me her glistening vulva and her plugged ass.

I stepped into the strap on. It was like a pair of crotchless panties, but made of stiff leather. I had used one before with Jemma, but this one was different. It had a very thick pink, rubber cock, about eight inches long and then a thinner cock of the same length above it. I pulled the straps tight and admired my new attire in the mirror.

"A double strap on? Wow, I've not seen one like this before," I said excitably.

"It's going to feel so good to have you drill both my holes at the same time," said Lexa, spreading her legs for me, "My cunts been dying for a feed since you got here. Come up here and taste my pussy properly."

That was all the invitation I needed. I jumped on the bed and went straight for her honey pot. I lapped away at her juicy lips working down to her clit. My face was soaked in seconds as I ate her pussy like a ripe melon. She responded by pushing back into my face and moaning loudly.

"Oooooh god Becca I need this so badly. Eat me out."

I pulled her plug in and out stretching her bumhole with the wider part of the toy. Her pussy was so engorged with blood it made her lips and clit look like they were ready to burst. Her cooch was gaping slightly and I had no trouble sliding my tongue inside her and devouring her velvety hole. She was going to cum hard when I got her there, I knew that for sure. I sucked her clit, licked and sucked her labia and continued to pull on her plug, getting her ass nice and warmed up for what I was about to do to her.

"I can't take any more," she panted, "stick it in me. Fill my dirty holes."

I got behind her, understanding why this view was so hot for guys. I pulled her plug out and lined my two cocks up with her holes as she presented herself to me. Her ass hole was slick with lube and her love juice from her overhydrated pussy. I was about to push in when she looked back at me. I paused.

"Don't be gentle Becca, fuck me hard," she said, looking sexier than I have ever seen her, "I want it to feel like you're raping me. Rough me up like the guys did to you. Rape my slutty holes."

I didn't know what to say. I had never used violence during sex, but I knew what it felt like to be on being on the receiving end. I wasn't sure what to do. In the end I just grabbed her by the hips and rammed both cocks into her as hard as I could.

"Take my cocks you filthy little cunt." I shouted, slapping her ass hard.

I pulled all the way out and watched her holes close shut. I drove back in, not really lining up this time. The shafts found there targets and pierced her body.

She cried out with a shriek of pain. I did it again, out and back in.

"That's it. Fuck me. Treat me like a fuck doll. Hurt me."

I did it again. Pushing in even harder. She fell forward on the bed and the pillows collapsed beneath her. I was still inside her. I pulled her hips back and dragged her off the bed so I was standing and she was bending forward.

"Touch your toes, slut," I commanded, pushing her head down.

She obeyed and bent forward with her head down near her feet. I trapped her head between the foot of the bed and her shins so she couldn't move. I thrust in and out of her hard and fast. Fucking her over and over, making her feel the pain of the initial penetration.

"Little bitches need raping when they're as dirty as you are, " I said, slapping her ass hard and leaving a hand print.

"Yes Miss Becca," she whimpered.

"Yes. That's right, I'm in charge of your cunt and ass now, you little whore."

I fucked her hard and deep.

"Fuck me harder," she panted, "is that all you've got?"

"You insubordinate little fuck bitch." I said.

I pulled out, smacked her ass as hard as I could and pushed her by her hips, making her somersault onto the bed. She landed on her back with her legs up near her head. I jumped on her keeping her legs pushed back and slapped her tits.

She grinned defiantly so I slapped her clit instead.

"Ow fuck! Yes that's it, hurt me Miss Becca. Punish me."

She spread her legs wide apart and I slapped her pussy hard. It was red and swollen, but she insisted on more.

"Punish me. Hurt me. Rape me Miss Becca. Teach this slut a lesson."

Now she was on her back, her ass and pussy were reversed. This meant that, as I lined my strap on up with her, the thicker cock was now going to go in her ass and the thinner one in her pussy.

"Little bitch wants punishing does she?" I hissed, slapping her cunt again.

"Ow. Yes. Fuck me hard. Make it hurt."

"Ok. You asked for it."

I pushed hard, feeling the resistance of her ass round the thicker dildo. At first I thought she wouldn't take it, but then her anus suddenly gave way and it went in as far as it could.

I thought she was going to burst her lungs she, screamed so loud. I stopped and let her get used to it.

"Don't stop! Fuck me with it you stupid bitch," she snapped, slapping her clit and rubbing it to get herself off.

"How dare you talk to me like that," I snapped.

I braced her hips and pulled the fat cock out of her ass and then straight back in. Impaling her pussy with the smaller one at same time. She screamed again.

I penetrated her repeatedly, over and over as she started to climax violently underneath me. She bucked and rolled on the bed like she was having a fit as she screamed in ecstasy and rubbed her clit furiously.

"Rape me. Rape me. Rape me," she cried, over and over, in time with my thrusting, until she was finally spent and she pushed me off.

The fat cock pulled out of her ass and I looked down at her ruined holes. Her pussy was red raw and swollen. Her ass stayed gaping from the huge cock, but it was slowly returning to its original size as I sat there watching it. I could see inside her rectum, it was red and looked painful. It finally closed shut in slow motion.

She was shivering on the bed, looking like a druggy who just had their fix.

I lay next to her and pushed her over so I could spoon her. I kissed her neck softly and moved her hair out of her face. It was wet and matted and sticking to her cheek.

"Are you alright?" I asked, wondering if I'd gone too far.

"I'm perfect," she sighed, closing her eyes, "that's exactly what I needed Becca."

"I thought I'd hurt you or something. That was insane what I did to you."

"I've had worse, believe me." she sighed, snuggling back towards me.

"Is your ass going to be OK?"

"It'll be fine by the morning."

"Where the hell did that come from, " I asked, sounding astonished.

"What can I say. Seeing you take those cocks like that made me wild with desire. I needed to feel violated, like you were."

"Even so, I thought I was a little too rough."

"I told you I've had worse."

I wanted to know how much worse, but thought better of it.

We lay there in each other's arms for a few minutes. My pussy and ass were throbbing and I imagined hers were too, but more so. I couldn't believe I fucked her so roughly, I had surprised myself. I was busy thinking about her pain when she finally spoke.

"Will you stay the night with me?" she asked, turning her head slightly, but keeping her eyes closed.

Her request came from nowhere and surprised me.

"Errr... Sure...Yeah if you want me to."

"It'll be nice to wake up together, don't you think?"

I cuddled up to her.

"Mmmhhhmmm," I cooed.

"Good girl. Let's get some sleep I think we both need it."

I reached over and turned the lights out and we snuggled under the sheets. She was half asleep already. I kissed her softly and wanted to say more to her, but didn't know how.

I eventually drifted off to sleep with her in my arms, feeling content, spent and at peace.