All Comments on 'Poor Becca Ch. 05'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MarsPatrolMarsPatrolover 6 years ago
Wonderful

I really enjoyed this series. I think its great that Becca And Lexa are going to hook up on the outside. I only wish her sister could be brought back for more depravity.

josephstevensjosephstevensover 5 years ago
20K Bargain...

Neat story, with every ounce of non-consent gone! Great account of a very sensual encounter...my only query is why he did not take her again in the morning--remarkable restraint, not many would have. Again the descriptions are mesmerising...a fun, dirty story..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
cyn

Very hot, but prefer men to always be in charge.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Another great addition

Superb series.

lorencinolorencinoover 4 years ago
. . .

You are a very impressive writer . . . no wait . . . cross out the “very impressive”” and replace it with “stunning.”

Lic2pleaseLic2pleaseover 3 years ago
Better and Better

Another new and wonderful story

R

k k l l

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 3 years ago
Becca's guide for better sex

This story is so good, it could be made into "how to" article for any couple to have better sex. Nothing is off limits. They dominate and submit to each other. They build up their libido through endless tease and denial. It is remarkable that he is also secure enough to indulge in kinks like wearing panties and eating creampie without shedding an ounce of his masculinity. No sissie or cuckold or humiliation fetish here. Everything is sexy and pure turn on.

The only let-down, which I suppose is 100% intentional is the end. He leaves instead of bonding with her over breakfast, morning-after sex and a leisurely day spent together. Perhaps the disappointment can turn into a stronger desire to meet again? Or perhaps the consolation prize - a romantic date with Lexa - will turn out to be a better prize than a fantasy of happily ever after?

LivelovecumLivelovecumover 1 year ago

Best installment yet in the series. Amazing erotica.

thekeenreaderthekeenreader6 months ago

Mmmm. Love the dynamic between them. Becca is wonderful

tristantrotskytristantrotskyabout 1 month ago

Only one cock for Poor Becca this time... but three orgasms, so she always reward the reader in the best possible way...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES