Poor Becca Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mouth feels so good," he whispered.

"Imagine what my cunt feels like," I said, kissing his tip.

I took control and pushed forward, taking him in again. I started to bob back and forth, fucking him with my mouth. My hands were still behind my back like a submissive slave, doing what I was good at. After five or six strokes I withdrew and spat all over his cock again. My boobs were glazed in my own drool and it was dripping off my chin. I must have looked so dirty. I certainly felt dirty.

I cupped my tits and moved them up to his balls. My nipples grazed his sack and I slipped his cock between my cleavage. I moved my slippery boobs up and down, exposing his glans with each downward movement. I did one long stroke pushing my tits together to make sure his foreskin was fully stretched. My tongue flicked out and licked his sensitive ridge. I fluttered my tongue over his frenulum and sucked his helmet, letting just the tip past my lips. I made loud slurping noises, dribbling all over his dick.

"You dirty little cock sucker!" he said, looking down at me.

"I love sucking cock," I whispered. "Do you like it? Is it OK for you?"

"Keep doing what you're doing, and you'll have a mouthful of cum to show for it, young lady."

"Lady? Ladies don't suck cock like I do, Ethan, and they certainly don't swallow."

I took hold of his cock with both hands. I needed two hands to stimulate his entire length in one go, he was so big. My hands looked tiny as I started to wank him off in a corkscrew motion. Twisting my hands in opposite directions as I stroked him back and forth. My tongue flicked out trying to get him off quicker. I was desperate to see him erupt in my face.

"I want to make you cum in my face," I said. "You can fuck me later, but I need feeding first."

"Are you sure you don't want me to fuck you first?"

"No. Give it to me. I'm so hungry for your cum. Cover my face and breasts. Watch me lick it up in front of you, while you recover for round two."

I was wanking him faster and harder now. Increasing my grip and spitting all over his shaft to keep it lubricated. My dirty talk suddenly made him even harder and I knew he was close.

"Say it again Becca."

"Cum in my slutty face Ethan. Look at me on my knees milking that load out of you. You love seeing me like this don't you?"

"Yes you look so filthy. Wank that cock you little whore. Don't stop until cum."

I felt him get even harder.

"Oh fuck Becca."

I kept my pace and got lower, so his cock was above me. I wanted to be showered with it when he finally came.

"Oh my god. Yes. Keep going."

His balls started to tighten. He was going to cum any second.

"Fuck!"

"Cum for me Ethan. I've been a good girl. Spunk all over my tight young body."

His balls started to twitch.

"Please cum for me. Cover my face with your nice hot load."

That did it. I felt his shaft pulse and I opened my mouth. He thrust forward slightly as I continued to jerk him off.

"You filthy little girl," he gasped.

He started to cum hard. His first shot was huge. It spewed from his glans in a thick long rope and covered the left side of my face and hair. Some splashed into my mouth. I wanted the full load in my mouth, but I knew he wanted to see me covered. Like he was marking his territory. I carried on stroking him as his second and third ropes hit my face. His spunk was like yoghurt, thick and creamy and sticking to my skin. Two more squirts hit my chin and neck. He was still squirting with as much force as the first shot. Four or five more pulses shot from the end of his cock and hit my face and dripped onto my tits. I was literally having a cum bath from him. He finally started to subside and the last few squirts hit my lips and nose.

I gripped his shaft at the base and milked the last drops out of him. Licking them from the tip of his cock. He was completely drained. I let go of his cock. It was still hard and twitching in mid-air.

"Don't move, "he said. "Stay still."

He went to his jacket pocket, hanging on the bar stool and fished a phone out of his pocket. He came back and stood above me pointing his camera phone at my messy face. After three or four flashes he moved to get a different angle and took some more photos. I reached out and took his cock and stuck it in my mouth. He took more photos and threw his phone onto the chair.

"Happy?" I asked.

"That was the best blow job of my life Becca. Honestly it was simply mind-blowing."

"I told you I was good at it. Want any more photos or shall I clean up."

"Do you want a tissue or something to clean up?" he asked.

"Fuck no! I'm going to eat it."

"You're going to eat it?"

"Yes. I'm going to swallow your cum Ethan. Before it goes cold. Sit back and watch me do what whores do. Enjoy the show."

He pulled his panties back over his slimy cock and flopped back in the chair.

"You are so dirty," he smirked.

I tipped my head back and wiped the cum from my face. I used my fingers like a squeegee directing it into my mouth. Just the smell of it was driving me wild. I couldn't wait to swallow his seed. I got most of it off my face and into my mouth and swallowed hard. It was a thick and salty and a there was a plenty of it. I'd never known anyone cum so much in one go. It was everywhere. I scooped it up off my tits and let it drip off my fingers, slurping them clean with my tongue. The taste of his fresh spunk was incredible and I kept going until I couldn't find any more on my body.

"Have I missed any?" I asked, moving my arms out to my sides so he could see.

"I think you've got it all. You really do like cum, don't you. I can't believe it."

"I told you I did. I'd drink a glass full of it if I could."

I got up and walked over to the bar and poured myself more champagne. I poured him one too and walked back and sat on the arm of his chair.

"Cheers," I said, raising my glass and passing him his.

We clinked glasses and sipped.

He was staring at my boobs.

"Like them?" I asked, jiggling them from side to side.

"34C." he said, with confidence.

"Spot on." I said, nodding.

"They're beautiful, so pert and firm."

"Thank you."

I sipped more wine.

"Why is it you cum so much Ethan? It was like a spunk shower."

"I don't know. I've always cum in big quantities. I drink a lot of water throughout the day and I haven't cum in over a week."

"Saving it up for me, were you?" I winked at him.

"Maybe. You seem to appreciate it."

"It was delicious. Where do you want the next load to go? My cunt or my ass?"

"You are such a dirty girl Becca. Such a way with words."

I grinned from ear to ear.

"I have a naughty idea."

"I'm sure you do. Tell me what it is"

"How about we go over to the bed...and you can watch me finger fuck myself, while you get hard again."

"Keep talking like that and I'll be hard again anyway," he laughed, looking down at his lace clad cock, "but yes, I would love to see you masturbate."

He gestured over to the bed and I walked over, still holding my champagne. He followed.

I put my drink down at the side of the bed and made a show of bending over on all fours and crawling to the top of the bed. I arched my back and stuck my pussy out making it pout at him. Next I plumped up the pillows and lay down on my back, spreading my legs as far as I could, bending them at the knee. I grabbed a spare pillow and put it between my legs level with my feet.

"Lie here and get a perfect view Ethan. Put your head on the pillow and watch me get dirty with myself."

He didn't need telling twice. He put his glass down next to mine and laid on his side, propping himself up with his elbow on the pillow. He was gazing directly at my sopping cooch.

"Did some of my cum drip onto your pussy Becca?" he asked, looking more closely.

"No. That's all mine. It's my creamy girl goo. That's how fucking messy I get when I cum."

I scooped up some of my juice and let him suck my finger.

"Heaven," he gasped.

He tried to touch me, but I batted him away.

"No touching. Not until I say so. I want you to watch me pleasure myself."

He pulled his hand away and adjusted his lacey panties. I guessed he was already getting hard again. I felt something tight around my neck and remembered I was wearing the large pearl necklace. A grin stretched across my face as I had a dirty idea. I took the necklace off and slowly traced it down across my boobs. It was a light touch and I felt my nipples become even harder. I went lower across my belly and over my pubic bone. The pearls brushed against my clit as I lowered them down over my vulva.

I let out a gasp of pleasure. It felt good. I'd never tried it before. I used to pearls to stimulate my erect clit. God I was wet. I got little waves of stimulation as the pearls rubbed over it.

"Wow. That's hot," whispered Ethan.

"Mmmmmm, feels as good as it looks."

I used both hands and rubbed the pearls in a sawing motion across my labia and little bean. The pearls sparkled in the dim light and reflected my juices. I bought them up to my mouth an sucked on them.

"Wow. You were right I do taste musky and delicious," I whispered, pushing them back down to my pussy again.

I continued to rub myself parting my lips with my fingers. I spread myself open and went lower, all under Ethan's watchful eyes. I bunched the pearls together and pushed them inside my snatch with two fingers.

Ethan let out a long drawn out moan.

"Fuuuuuuccccckkkkkk mmmmmeeeeeeee."

I giggled and rubbed my bud with my fingers.

"Do you like watching me fuck myself. I'm a dirty bitch aren't I?" I giggled.

"You certainly are that. Yes."

I went back down to my opening and slowly pulled the pearls out feeling each one leave my body until they swung out and I held them up in front of his face.

"Oh no!" I exclaimed, like a school teacher talking to her student. "My pearls have got all dirty Ethan. What do you suppose I can do about that?"

"I could clean them for you Miss Becca," he said, playing along.

"Oooohhh I don't know if you've been good enough. Do you think your deserve to taste my pussy coated pearls?"

"Yes Miss Becca. Please let me taste them."

"Open Wide."

He opened his mouth and I pushed the pearls inside, keeping hold of one end.

"Suck them clean dirty boy." I ordered.

I pulled them out slowly and seductively as he sucked my cunt cream from them one by one.

"Does my cunt taste nice?" I asked.

"Tastes like pure sex," he replied.

I pushed them back inside my hole and started to finger fuck myself with two fingers. My other hand stimulated my throbbing clit as I tried to get myself off in front of him. I slowly pulled the pearls back out and did the clasp back up. I positioned them either side of my clit and labia and pulled them back and forth, stimulating my whole vulva with little ripples of pleasure. I started to feel the little tingle inside me and closed my eyes and let out a blissful sigh.

"Feels so fucking good."

"I want to fuck you so badly Becca. Can I slide it inside you?"

I opened my eyes and saw him rubbing himself through his ladies underwear. He was rock hard again.

"Well! It didn't take long for you to get hard for me again, did it?"

"Not when you're so filthy. No," he said. "Come on Becca let me fuck you now. You know you want my cock buried inside you. Let me make you cum again."

"Lie on your back," I said, rolling over and making space for him.

He laid down on the pillows where I had just been. I grabbed his waist band and pulled his panties off exposing his engorged dick. It looked even bigger from this angle. I straddled him and pushed his cock down so it touched his belly.

"I call this the pussy slide," I said, opening my cunt lips and sitting down so his cock was length ways against my pussy.

I slid my slimy lips over his cock, backwards and forwards. Each stroke exposed his glans and made his cock rub against my clit.

"Holy shit. That feels good," he said, looking down at the tip of his cock poking out from between my legs.

"Feels good for me too Ethan. I have an erection of my own," I giggled, pulling my pussy upwards to show him my stiff little clit.

"You're such a tease, put it inside you. Sit on it. I want to see if you're as tight as I imagined."

"Patience you dirty fucker. I need to get another nice big load built up in your balls. I want to feel you flooding my hole. Anticipation makes a bigger load."

I continued sliding along his ten inch length, stimulating my lady bud, feeling my orgasm building stronger. He was super slick and smooth against my lips. I wanted to get him off at the same time as me. I wanted to feel him exploding inside me as I came all over his shaft.

"Please," he begged, "let me feel how tight you are."

"Oooooh you like a nice tight wet cunt do you? Nice and tight like a little virgin girl? I can make it super tight for you if you like. You're such a fucking pervert."

I lifted off his cock, leaving stringy girl goo all over his shaft and balls. I pulled his foreskin back, held him by the base of his dick and pushed his glans against my hole.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yes. Yes. Sit on it please Becca. I'm begging you."

I tensed my vaginal muscles as much as I could and sat down on his cock. After being licked to orgasm, he invaded my cunt with very little friction, but a lot of resistance from my tensing. His shaft was wide and I felt my pussy moulding around him as I lowered myself all the way down. I let go of it and sat on his navel, enjoying the feeling of being so full.

"Jesus that's fucking tight," he gasped

"Mmmmm I told you. It's like having a cock inside me for the first time. Do you like fucking my virgin hole?"

"You're no virgin, but you defiantly feel like one. So tight and slippery."

"Do I feel as good as you imagined?" I asked, pushing off and withdrawing his cock. I kept my muscles clamped tight.

"A thousand times better."

I let his cock flop out of me and it hit his belly with a slapping sound. I wiggled my ass backwards and located his tip and pushed back onto it without using my hands. I eased off with my muscles and sat down again slowly.

"You certainly stretch me out Ethan. What a nice big fat cock you've got."

"Please fuck me," he begged. "Slide up and down my cock."

I let it slip out again. It slapped against his belly once more. I shuffled back and licked his balls and shaft. Slowly, teasing him. He was slick from my juices. I gently cupped his ball sack as though I was weighing it.

"Oooooh is there a nice load in there yet? Are your balls re-filling for me?"

"I'm going to give you such a pussy full," he said. "Stick it back inside you."

I turned round so I was facing his feet. I reached back and spread my ass cheeks as far as I could, exposing both my holes.

"Choose," I said. without turning to look at him, "Cunt or ass?"

I slipped a finger into my asshole to show him how serious I was.

"Cunt first," he murmured. "I'm going to fill your cunt with my hot seed then fuck your ass for round three."

"Mmmmm, whose got a way with words now Ethan, " I giggled, removing my finger from my anus and spreading my labia for him to gain easy entry.

I felt his cock push against my pussy and I sat back on it. He sank deep inside me and I rocked back and forth, fucking him quickly. He responded by pushing up to meet me and slipping two fingers in my asshole. I felt him sit up behind me and push my head downwards. My head was level with his feet and my legs spread across his lap and stretched behind him. His fingers fucked my ass as I ground on his cock. He was so deep inside me he was rubbing against my cervix. It felt amazing. I reached down between my legs for some clit stimulation and was surprised how hard my clitty was.

He swapped his fingers for his thumb, spitting it on it to lubricate my anus. He thrust into my pussy with short strokes and I responded pushing back in time with his rocking motion. It was a deep sensual fuck and I kept twitching my pussy muscles with each forward stroke to keep it tight for him.

"Use both thumbs," I said, starting to pant. "Stretch my butt hole open to get me ready for your cock."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes stretch me open. It'll be less painful when you fuck me."

He withdrew his thumb and lined both of them up against my star shaped hole. He spat on my ass and pushed in slowly, still rocking back and forth with his cock inside me. I gasped as be punctured my inner hole, feeling the pleasurable pain of his large thumbs pushing inside. Once they were in, he gently spread my asshole open, first left to right and then top to bottom, loosening my muscles. It felt so fucking good.

"Mmmmmm fuck that's it, loosen me up Ethan."

I continued rubbing my erect bud, feeling myself getting ever closer to my second climax of the night.

"I want your spunk deep inside me," I said, encouraging him.

He fucked me with short slow strokes as I ground into him, for about five minutes.

"I want you on all fours," he said. "I can get deeper inside you that way."

"Oooooh you want to fuck me like a bitch, do you?"

I pushed off him, feeling momentarily empty. His thumbs left my ass and I shuffled round on the bed, bending over in front of him. I spread my legs wide and stuck my ass in the air, pushing my face into the bed. I parted my wet labia, showing him my pink insides and he positioned himself behind me.

"Are you sure you don't want to abuse my butt hole?" I asked.

"I do, but I know you want your pussy filling first. We have all night remember."

He slid his ten inch cock into me and started to fuck me hard and fast. It was a change in tempo from him and I knew he wouldn't last long. I went back to my clit, rubbing it with two fingers to get myself off before he finished. He varied his strokes between shallow and fast or slow and deep. He knew how to get me going. The spark inside me started to turn into a small fire and it was building with each thrust. The shallow strokes teased me and the deep strokes made my orgasm build.

"I'm going to pump you so full of cum, it'll be leaking out of you for days," he gasped.

"Mmmmm good. I love walking round with cummy knickers. That's it fuck my juicy little pussy, make me cum."

Teasing shallow, building deep.

"You're so fucking tight Becca"

"Fuck me Ethan. Cum inside. I want to feel it."

Teasing shallow, building deeper.

"Fuck I'm going to cum in you."

"Do it. Fill me. We'll cum together."

Fucking deep, deep, deep.

My orgasm triggered a fraction of a second before I felt him cum. The inside of my legs became soaked as I came. My pussy sucked him inside not letting him escape as he ejaculated in time with my contractions. He pushed into me as deep as he could and held it there as his balls drained into me, spurt after spurt coating my walls. I was screaming as I climaxed all over his shaft.

"Fuuucckkkk. I'm cumming all over your cock. Oh my god."

He kept his cock inside me after his ten or eleven squirts and let me finish my own orgasm before we both fell forward with him on top of me. I was panting hard and so was he. He kissed the back of my neck as a thank you and rolled off to the side of me. I shuffled over to him and kissed his lips. He was sweaty from exertion . I rested my head on his chest and clamped my legs closed keeping his semen inside me.

We lay still for a few minutes, enjoying the feeling of release. I looked down at his softening cock as he kissed the top of my head and stroked my hair. He was slimy with our sex juices and it glistened in the dim light.

Ethan spoke first.

"That was amazing Becca. Simply breath-taking. I came so hard inside you."