Poor Becca Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,613 Followers

"It sure was. I felt every pulse. I'm pretty full of cum right now. Just how I like it."

I reached down and ran my finger over his slippery cock. I scooped up some of our love juice and licked my finger.

"We taste amazing mixed together," I sighed blissfully.

"I knew we would."

I scooped up some more, sat up on my elbow and offered it to him. He took it and sucked my finger.

"Like it?" I asked.

"Mmmmm salty and musky, we are delicious," he said.

We shared the mess from his cock until he was licked clean.

"All gone. Sorry," I said, with a sad pouty face.

"Not quite," he replied, with a naughty look on his face.

"Really? You want to do that to me?"

He didn't answer. He just pushed me onto my back and got between my legs, pushing them apart.

I felt his seed trickling out from my over filled cunt.

"Wow! You've got a messy little pussy haven't you Becca," he uttered, gazing between my legs.

"It's your mess," I said, raising my eyebrows and propping myself up on my elbows to get a better view.

"It's my gift to you," he said, denying himself the pleasure of what he was about to do.

"I don't mind if you want it back," I said.

"It really is a delicious looking creampie Becca. Do you want me to?"

"Yes. Clean up your filthy, sticky, mess," I knew he wanted to be instructed to do it.

"Yes Miss Becca. Of course."

I felt his hot breath against my wet thighs as he went down on me. His tongue curled under my drooling hole and he scooped up the first mouthful of his cum. I saw it on his tongue just before he closed his mouth and swallowed it with a gulp. He looked in ecstasy.

"Mmmmm that tastes so fucking good."

"Keep going, there's a lot more where that came from." I was fascinated. I'd never had a man eat his own spunk out of me before. It was so arousing.

His tongue dipped inside and he pursed his lips and sucked his jizz from my inner depths with a slurping noise.

"Good boy Ethan. Lick up all that dirty spunk. Clean my pussy properly."

He looked at me and smiled and went back to his depraved clean up job.

I pushed down to expel his load and heard him moan as more flooded from my slit. I let out a small squelchy, pussy fart as the last of it squished out.

"There's so much of it," he moaned. "I really did fill your hole."

"Make sure you get it all. I don't want a half assed job doing. Lick it clean."

He sucked on my pussy again, taking my whole vulva into his mouth, before finally licking me bottom to top to finish the job. He moved up the bed to me, his mouth was closed. I knew what he wanted and I lay back on the pillows.

We kissed with closed mouths. I tried to push my tongue in to break the seal of his lips, but he withdrew shaking his head slowly and smiling.

"Share it," I begged.

He kissed me again, this time allowing my tongue into his mouth. I finally tasted his salty cum mixed with my musky pussy. It was the essence of sex and we enjoyed a messy, sloppy kiss. We coated our lips in it allowing it to dribble all over our chins. It was slow and loving, sharing the load, sucking each other's lips and licking up the last drops until we both swallowed hard. The taste was exquisite.

"Well you're full of surprises aren't you? I didn't realise you were a creampie eater."

"I love the naughtiness of eating my cum from a hot young girls pussy."

"Dirty fucker," I giggled.

I felt something touch my leg. He was rock hard again.

"Already?" I asked, looking down at his huge cock.

He nodded slowly.

"Eating a cummy pussy drives me wild," he said softly, pulling his foreskin back.

"Do you want to fuck my ass this time?" I asked, pointing round my back to my butthole.

"Of course. I'll be gentle. I'm bigger than I've seen you take in the past. I'll get the lube from behind the bar."

"Odd place to keep it."

"I like to be prepared," he laughed. "Taking you up the ass is going to be the perfect way to round the night off."

I felt myself moisten even more between the legs again.

"How do you want me?" I called over to him at the bar. "Like a bitch again? Spooning? Or me on top so you can see my face and tits?"

"I love how matter of fact you about it all Becca. You really are something else."

"You didn't answer my question."

He came back with the lube, his cock bounced freely and was harder than I'd seen him all night.

"You on top. I want you to look me the eye as you take it."

"Oooooh kinky fucker. Want to see me hurting and in pain?"

"Absolutely, but you'll be in control of the pain, not me."

He lay on the bed and propped the pillows up behind him. His cock stuck up at an angle towards his belly button at forty five degrees. I stood above him and lowered myself into a squatting position. I took the tube of lube and squirted it on his cock, rubbing it up and down his engorged shaft, paying particular attention to his purple head. I rubbed some around my anus and slipped a finger inside myself to tease him.

"Mmmmm feels nice and tight in there Ethan. Are you ready to hurt me?"

"Take your time Becca. I want you to enjoy my fat cock in your asshole. Its not just for my pleasure," he replied.

I grabbed his shaft and pushed the head of it against my puckered bum hole. I was nervous and excited all rolled into one. He was bigger than I'd took before, that was for sure. I relaxed as much as I could and squatted down slowly. His glans intruded through my inner and outer sphincters and I felt the burning pain of a foreign object being forced inside me. I stopped and took a deep breath.

"Holy fuck!" I gasped, in pain, "You're so big. That fucking hurts."

"I can see your asshole opening up to take it Becca. It looks so fucking hot. You certainly are tight in there. Relax."

The pain subsided a little and I slipped further down his length. I felt his balls touch my ass cheeks and knew I had taken all he had. I felt so full and stretched it was unbelievable. My asshole was still burning, but it was easing off. I leaned backwards propping myself with one arm and reached down to my overhydrated pussy. His view must have been incredible as I squatted on top of him opening my pussy lips and rubbing my clit.

The look on his face said it all. I must have been tight for him, even he had a pained expression on his face.

"Am I too tight for you?" I asked, "Shall I take it out?"

"No!" he replied quickly. "It is very tight, but leave it in. You feel like a little virgin."

I laughed and started to lift off, feeling my butt hole being pulled outwards as his cock started to glide against my anal walls. When he was almost out I sat back down again, feeling him fill me once more. Ethan was starring at his cock disappearing inside me, and the rhythmic rubbing of my clit.

"Does it look sexy Ethan?" I asked, "Seeing my ass hole being stretched by your big cock? Seeing your little whore take you in her forbidden hole?"

"Oh my god Becca! You are so dirty and sexy. Take it harder. Fuck my cock with your ass."

I leaned forward, back into a squatting position and started to bounce up and down, impaling myself on his throbbing man hood. It hurt taking a bigger cock in my ass, but in a good way. I varied my strokes taking him deep and slow and then shallow and fast. Occasionally I allowed him to slip all the way out and showed him my ruined anus before I slipped him back inside and continued to pound him. I adjusted my position and got on my knees with him still inside me. I leaned forward and fed one of my hardened nipples into his mouth. He sucked greedily on it, moaning as I continued to ride him and rub myself. I rubbed my tits in his face, feeling them bump against his lips as he sucked each of my nipples in turn.

"Are you enjoying fucking my asshole?" I panted, feeling my climax building from my clit rubbing.

"Keep going Becca. Make me cum in your sexy ass."

"Oooooh dirty boy," I mocked. "Have you got another nice load of hot spunk to pump inside me?"

"Yes. I'm going to fill your last hole. It'll be the biggest load yet. Roll over and let me fuck you like a dog."

I obeyed. I let his cock slip out of me and bent over pushing my head into the pillows.

I reached back and parted my butt cheeks, inviting him in. I felt so horny, my dirty talk flowed naturally, trying to get him off quickly.

"Mmmmm Ethan. I can't wait for you to fill my asshole with your big hot load. Come on fuck me hard and fill me up. I'm your whore for the evening. Hurt me, punish my holes."

He didn't need telling twice. He got behind me and stuffed his ten inches into my pussy. I was expecting to feel the pain of anal sex, but he took me by surprise. I nearly orgasmed right there and then, feeling the intense stimulation of him stretching my sloppy pussy hole.

"Oooohh your dirty fucker," I gasped. "That's the wrong hole. Stick it in my ass."

"You can say it dirtier than that Becca," he said. "Beg for it. Use really dirty words."

I was surprised he wanted me to be even more dirty. He really did like hearing me talk dirty and swearing at him.

"You dirty boy Ethan. Stop ploughing my cunt and fuck my ass."

"Dirtier!" he said.

"Fuck my shitter Ethan. Is that what you want to hear?"

"Yes. You filthy whore. Say it again. Beg."

"Oh Ethan. Please fuck me in the shitter."

Even I was getting turned on by it. I'd never spoken so dirty during sex, it felt even more arousing than usual. He pounded away at my pussy before finally pulling out and ramming his cock in my swollen ass.

"Take that cock in your filthy asshole you fucking slut."

"Yes master. Punish me. Abuse my second fuck hole. Treat me like a fuck doll. Pound it into me."

I was close to climax now and so was he, but I didn't want it to end. Not yet. He was holding off too, I could tell. He continued to ram into me. Pushing me forward with each stroke. I could feel his balls slapping against my pussy. I could hear his thighs slapping against my ass cheeks. I was being pushed ever closer to orgasm.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Cum in my ass!"

"You fucking dirty little bitch. Beg for it!"

He pulled his cock out and drove it back into my pussy. I was dripping my love juice all over the bed and rubbing my sex bud like my life depended on it. Feeling his cock in my slippery snatch was enough to trigger my orgasm. I started to cum hard. Screaming and panting.

"Fuck I'm cumming. Fuck me harder."

He pounded into me another dozen times as I bucked beneath him. I felt my climax start to subside. He felt it too and instead of finishing with me he pulled out and rammed it back in my ass. This re-ignited my orgasm and I started to cum again. I had never cum in such close succession. His strokes deepened and I felt him cum in my anal cavity, spraying his remaining cum load deep in my ass.

"Fuck me." I screamed. "I'm cumming again. Fuck my shitter. Cum in it!"

He let out a long moan as his balls twitched and his cock pulsed emptying his seed into my dirtiest of holes. At least a dozen squirts of red hot cum entered my body. He kept it there until his balls were drained and we both fell forward onto the bed, with him lying on top of me impaled on his cock.

We were completely spent and in the blissful afterglow of filthy, euphoric sex. He was panting hard with his face in my neck. We lay there still with our sweaty bodies recovering. He eventually rolled off me and withdrew his shaft from my anus. I felt swollen and sore and was sure I was gaping a little.

"Wow you gave me a multiple orgasm. I've never had one of those before. That was so intense. As soon as you stuck it back in my ass I came again, even harder."

"Glad to be of service," he chuckled, smugly, obviously feeling proud of himself. "You've got the tightest asshole I've ever had the pleasure of fucking. It was incredible."

"Glad to be of service to you too," I mocked, "and yes it was pretty incredible."

We lay there in silence again. A long peaceful silence. I had my head on his chest and he had his arm around me. I heard his breathing drifting deeper as he started to fall asleep. I slipped my hand down to my asshole and touched it with my finger tip. It felt tender, but I wasn't gaping or damaged. It put my mind at rest and I too drifted off to sleep.

I awoke to the sound of a belt buckle rattling. Ethan was pulling his trousers back on.

"Sorry. I didn't want to wake you. You looked so peaceful," he said softly.

"You were just going to leave without saying good bye?" I asked, sitting up in bed.

"The deal is done," he said, fastening his belt. "It was an unforgettable night."

"It was, but is that it?" I asked. "Don't you want to play with me before you go?"

"I paid you for one night Becca. That was the deal. I won't take advantage of you."

I felt cheap and dirty, when he mentioned paying me. I had almost forgot about it.

"Oh... Right...I don't really know to what to say to that."

He finished getting dressed. He had a new shirt on and looked pristine once again. He did up his tie and packed a small bag which was behind the bar.

"You don't need to say anything. I had a great time. You had a great time. We were amazing together."

"So that's it? Will I see you again or was it a one-time thing?"

He walked over to the bed and sat on the edge of it next to me. He lifted my chin and kissed me softly.

"Time will tell," he replied. "You're a sweet amazingly sexy girl Becca. I've never met anyone like you. Don't ever change."

He kissed me again, picked up his bag and walked out of the door closing it behind him.

The room was suddenly silent and empty. I looked round at the mess of clothes strewn all over the floor. My boots, my dress, my ripped panties, my bra, the empty wine glasses, the empty champagne bottle. The room was a state. I felt used and dirty. I really had just been a hooker for his pleasure for the night. I thought there was something between us at the time, but now I just felt like a cheap whore.

I lay back on the bed and threw the covers off in frustration. I didn't know what I was expecting, but this wasn't it. I lay on the bed starring at the ceiling lost in my thoughts. I heard the door open and knew it would be Lexa. I didn't bother looking round.

"Wow. Someone had a good night, what a mess," she laughed.

I didn't respond. She came into view and stood at the side of the bed. I turned my head to see her, still naked and uncovered.

"Morning," I said, with a forced smile.

"Soooooo how was he? Was it true what Natalie told me? Big cock? Lots of spunk?"

"All true," I said, "he was great. A few little kinks too"

"So why the sad face? Didn't he make you cum?"

"Oh fuck yeah. Three times actually," I cheered up a little.

"So why so sad? Did you think he was going to run off into the sunset with you or something?"

"I don't know what I thought. He just got dressed and left this morning. He wasn't even going to wake me. I feel used and dirty"

"It's always like that the first time," she said, sitting on the bed. "You'll be fine in a few days. Just think of the money."

"I guess so."

"Soooo what did you get up to? I want all the dirty details."

"We both came three times," I giggled, cheering up a little.

"Where did he cum?"

"In my face, pussy and then in my ass."

"Wow! You lucky filthy bitch."

I gave her the run down of what had happened. I know for sure she was aroused by it. I would have been too.

"Sounds like the perfect night to me Becca. Get up and get dressed. We need the room today for filming and you need to get home."

I reluctantly got out of bed and picked up my bra from the side of the bed. I picked up my ripped knickers, they were still wet. I picked up my dress and finally my boots.

We left the room and stopped at the dressing room on the way back. I put the clothes into the laundry chute and pulled on my Yoga pants and t shirt. I didn't bother with underwear, I just stuffed them in my pocket. When I was fully dressed we walked back to my room.

"You did amazingly Becca. I'm sure he loved it."

"I know he loved it," I laughed, still feeling a little down about it all.

"I'll tell you what. Once the dress is cleaned I'll send it to you and we can go out for a meal. How does that sound?"

I suddenly felt a lot happier. She wanted to see me out of work. This was a first for her.

"Sounds amazing Lexa. When will it be?"

"In a couple of days. I'll send the clothes to you and then message you about when and where."

"Just dinner or dinner and sex?" I asked coyly.

"Dinner and a hotel for the night," she replied, with a naughty smile.

"I can't wait."

She kissed me. A long sensual kiss holding my cheeks.

"See you soon sweet Becca. I'm looking forward to it."

She squeezed my ass and left the room.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,613 Followers